awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
only afraid of goodbyes [s]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 3:24:37 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Her home was warm, yet she felt cold. Perhaps it was the loneliness, the aspect of waiting.

Summer Prescott never liked to wait. She was never the most patient person.

Engulfed under a thick blanket, she watched the fire crackle as her red gaze flick to the clock. It ticked, ticked, ticked, causing her irritability to grow.

8:00

Yet there was no knock, no doorbell. She had told him to be sharp. With a frustrated sigh, she threw the blanket away from her shoulders, standing to walk over the cold floors to grab herself a glass of wine to temper herself.

Knock, knock, knock

8:01

Pulling her silky gown closer to herself as she went to the entrance, Summer opened the large, mahogany door. And there he stood. Yet her face remained neutral, her arms crossed over her chest.

"You're late."

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 1:33:44 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
A tryst at 's home? If someone had told him this was a possibility even a week ago, Barnaby would have laughed in their face. But here he was, leaning against her doorframe, waiting for an invitation inside.

The door swung open. He was fully prepared to step through the threshold and be welcomed into her admittedly ostentatious mansion... Summer had other plans, however.

"Oh?" He said, smirking. His eyes lingered a little too long around her waist, her chest. Wherever the lace and satin hugged against her skin.

Well, that was a view.

"My apologies." Barnaby sounded anything but remorseful, though.

Summer wasn't the only one who didn't like to wait. The only child of a wealthy family, Barnaby was accustomed to getting what he wanted when he wanted. This scenario was no exception.

He pushed off the doorframe and stepped inside, leaning over Summer with his full eight inch height advantage.

"I'll have to think of a way to make it up to you."

His smirk widening, Barnaby leaned in closer and added lowly,

"... unless you have something in mind?"
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 1:54:14 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
As much as it pleased Summer to see Barnaby taking her in, drinking in the view that she definitely prepared for him, a clear look of annoyance was evident on her face. He seemed almost like a lazy cat, leaning against her doorframe before entering.

When did she give him permission to enter her home?

The heavy door closed behind him as Summer was caught looking up at him again. Her feet were bare, her true height putting her at a clear disadvantage since she had a little bit of elevation in her boots earlier.

Damn the eight inches.

"Perhaps I do. But you'll have to work for my forgiveness."

Of course, Summer's words held a double meaning as she slipped away from him, walking back toward the couch and the burning fireplace. She spared a glance over her shoulder at him, a look that told him to follow her. She didn't want to be kept waiting any longer, after all.

"That is, if you want to..." she said, adding the statement almost shyly.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 3:14:32 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
'Lazy cat' was a fairly apt description. Barnaby presented as calm and collected; leisurely, even, showing only a teasing smile as he followed Summer toward one of the sitting rooms in the mansion.

"Oh, mon bijou. You already know I'm here to work." His words were soft, his French phase of affection accented in a seductive tone.

Where she stopped, he didn't. Now wasn't the time to play coy and be shy. Arms wrapping around her waist from behind, Barnaby pulled Summer close to him; her satin gown shifted and crinkled under his touch, almost begging to be torn off.

He angled his face down closer to hers, pressing his cheek to her beautiful silver hair, and whispered...

"Right now, I want nothing more..."

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 5:08:02 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Barnaby seemed to know the game she was playing at. Somehow, that excited Summer more than it should have, sending a shiver down her spine and making goosebumps rise on her fair skin.

And then, his arms were behind her, on her waist, and her chest was against him.

A small noise escaped her lips as Summer felt her meet his chest, her hands resting against the flat plains that were hidden beneath his shirt to keep her from hitting her nose against his shoulder. The left shoulder of her robe slipped down, revealing a strap of what was hidden underneath.

"Mmm... Barnaby."

There was something good about the feeling of his hands firm on her. Summer shifted her face, looking over his features before leaning closer.

And her kiss to him was not romantic or sweet. It was wanting, lustful.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 21:34:21 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
He met Summer's lips, just as hungry and lustful. A hand was brought to the back of her head, fingers intertwining with her hair, drawing her closer. Her scent, her warmth, her touch... it was intoxicating.

After a few seconds he pulled away, meeting those fiery crimson eyes, before his gaze fell on her exposed shoulder.

Mmm, what could that be?

"Summer..." He breathed, his fingers already sliding through the opening in her gown. With a practiced touch, the satin fabric fell to the floor, leaving Barnaby to revel at the woman's body. Damn.

It was enough to tip him over the edge. He reached for her, continuing their kiss with even more fervor, more desire.

Large hands grasped the backs of Summer's thighs, lifting her off her feet. Barnaby waited a moment for her to wrap her legs around him, lips never leaving hers.

Then, he'd walk them to the couch.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2022 3:57:30 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
The fingers in her hair were enough to make her sigh against his lips, though they were quickly captured again by Barnaby's. She found herself leaning in for more, even making a whining noise when he withdrew from her.

A tease. That was exactly what he was, and she couldn't stand it.

Summer didn't dare break away from his face as he shifted away the silken robe, letting it drop to the floor and reveal the outfit she wore underneath. Or lack thereof. She couldn't help but let a smirk crawl onto her lips, cocking her hip to the side, and placing a hand on her hip.

"What? Cat caught your tongue-"

Suddenly, he was on her again, kissing her with more passion than she could have imagined before. Summer's hand reached up to run through his hair, tangling into the inky strands and tugging slightly as he hiked her into his arms.

Summer's legs wrapped around his waist, allowing him to carrying her to the couch. But she didn't stop her attack on his skin, kissing his jaw and his neck as he settled.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 0:34:28 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby, a tease?

Absolutely. Unabashedly. It made all of his relationships that much more fun.

For him, anyway. There were probably some who didn't take to that particular aspect of his personality. Summer, for instance, detested him at first utterance... and yet, look where they were now.

Her hungry kisses along his jaw and neck caused goosebumps to bloom across Barnaby's skin. The warmth from her breath and her body stoked the flames of desire he could feel building inside of him.

To her quip, he replied huskily, "Mmm, hopefully not. I have other plans for my tongue tonight."

And then they fell, roughly yet coordinately, onto the plush cushions of the couch. With her lying supine under him, Barnaby leaned back and removed his shirt, revealing an upper body that had been toned by years of cardiovascular exercise.

Seizing the opportunity and the spectacular vantage point, half-lidded eyes appraised the woman beneath him. His cobalt gaze traced every supple curve, every part of her body that had yet to be revealed to him.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 4:38:39 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Of course he had something to add to her comment. Yet, Barnaby's comment shot a jolt of pleasure through her, and Summer made it clear to him that she was pleased.

It was for a few moments that she rested there, her chest falling up and down with the heavy breaths she took as she watched him remove his shirt. Her teeth sank into her lower lip as she looked him over, her expression that of mischief and satisfaction combined.

"You know, you can touch... this isn't an art display," she said, giving him a tug with her leg that was still wrapped around his back.

"C'mon, Barnaby. Take it."

Summer knew what she was doing. But she wanted to see him break, to see his composure shatter into pieces because of her doing.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 4:27:28 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby's composure rarely faltered. And in this instance, he was having a little too much fun toying with the woman beneath him to give in just yet.

"A beautiful woman deserves to be admired... you're so impatient, Summer."

At her tug he leaned back down, a mischievous glint in his eye with a smile to match.

"Take it?" His lips traced kisses along her chest, her stomach, her inner thighs. They lingered there, so close to what they both desired.

"Soon, love." He'd chosen his words carefully, expecting to rile her up. But before Summer could react, his lips found purchase on something that was sure to distract her.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 2:52:08 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer couldn't help the frown that perched on her lips, a pout since he didn't take the bait. She had to admit, he was far more iron-willed than she would have originally thought.

From first glance, she would think that he was someone who was easy to manipulate.

She obviously read him wrong from their previous meetings.

"I'm not known for my patience," she pointed out, though it was strikingly obvious at this point.

"You were late, after all. You should be glad I didn't turn you away."

Of course that was an empty threat. Summer, though frustrated by Barnaby's inability to be on time, was fueled with a raging fire that couldn't be tamed. It needed to be extinguished, and she felt like he was the only one that could manage it. Right now, anyway.

Her teeth bit down into her bottom lip, her muscles easing from previous tension she held. Yet, he lingered there, waiting, and her mouth opened to comment again. Until he spoke.

Summer was going to speak, until she felt herself become distracted with Barnaby. Instead, those words became a river of sighs.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 3:03:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Her sighs were like a songbird's call, pleasant and affirming and telling of things to come. Barnaby's tongue did its promised work, drawing out every moan that it could. His fingers even joined in as well.

Eventually he pulled away, licking his lips as he moved to lean over her again. The taste of Summer on his tongue was sweet and aphrodisiacal. It drove him wild, and incited Barnaby's next action.

He brought a hand to her cheek with a soft caress, once again taking in her hungry eyes and heaving breasts. With a delicate touch, his fingers traced her jawline, going down down down until they settled at the crook of her neck.

All teasing gone, his next words were spoken with a cold directness.

"Beg for it."

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 23:49:44 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer's chest rose and fell with her breaths, watching as Barnaby rose above her again after what he had just done. She let out a whine of impatience and displeasure, especially since she wanted more.

It was always more.

Then there was the touch of his hand, his fingers, sliding down her cheek to her neck. Her eyes watched him, teeth biting down onto her bottom lip hard.

Summer Prescott? Beg?

"What are you going to do if I don't?" she shot back, clearly not one to take orders.

"Who said you can boss me around, Barnaby?"

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 0:49:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The memory of their previous confrontation flashed across Barnaby's mind. He was back in Shoal Cave, freezing and yet strangely on fire.

"Please."

Summer had begged him before. The expression she'd had on her face as she implored him - for her release, or for something else? Her quivering voice, pleading yet expectant. That's what had brought him here tonight.

He wanted to hear it again. He wanted to see it again.

Barnaby's grip tightened around her throat; at the same time, his free hand grabbed her wrist and pinned it against the couch.

"You invited me here."

Leaning forward, he whispered in Summer's ear.

"If you want it—" His hips thrusted forward, fabric rubbing on fabric. "—beg for it."

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 1:20:13 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Suddenly, there was a tightening around her throat, and her arm was thrusted over her head. A loud noise left her, a strangled moan as Summer was forced to look at Barnaby from her position. She was absolutely trapped beneath him.

Typically, she loved being dominant. In charge.

However, seeing him take control of her so forcefully, rutting against her and driving her crazy, sent a haze in her mind. She wasn’t able to think clearly, except for one thing that Barnaby could give her.

”B-Barnaby-“

Summer gasped around his hold, her struggle truly showing how desperate she was.

Please.”