Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
abyssal [M]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 1:18:45 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The last rays of a dying sun clung to the horizon, casting a foreboding maroon light onto the sea in front of Barnaby. He appraised the water with half-lidded eyes and a muted expression. It was a face that gave nothing away, even as his mind spiraled with thoughts of his current assignment.

had personally requested him for this mission. Barnaby could only guess at the reason. It nagged at him, but he pushed the feeling away. He would find out soon enough.

Leaning against the railing of their small jetty, Barnaby continued to wait and contemplate until his admin's arrival. They were ready to set out at a moment's notice; the boat was docked with equipment supplied by the Devon Corporation, their diving gear prepared and stowed away until needed.

Speaking of diving... it appeared that the plan was to enter Sootopolis under the cloak of darkness. It was smart, if not a little tricky. Night dives were treacherous, to be sure, but afforded cover from meddlesome pirates and their ilk.
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
abyssal [M]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2022 0:55:27 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

The open sea. Killian's least favorite place to be in all of Hoenn. Last time, it took Lex's sweet-talking to get him out here. He'd do anything for her. Spending weeks washing the smell of seawater out of his clothes and hair? Annoying but doable. [break][break]

Sadly, he's not quite so lucky to have her around this time. Obligation to a Devon Corp contact has him braving Hoenn's waters today. [break][break]

The things he did to secure connections.[break][break]

Killian sighed, footfalls heavy as he made his way up the dock. 's already on the boat. You could always count on the punctuality of a news reporter. Of course, Killian's deliberately running late. [break][break]

"Barnaby." he waved and stepped onto the jetty. It took Killian a moment to get used to the boat's sway, his hand coming to rest on the railing. "You're looking awfully contemplative." [break][break]

"Thinking about the mission or is something else on your mind?"

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

T_T
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
abyssal [M]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 21:07:43 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Killian." The admin was greeted with a nod and a smile as he boarded their vessel.

"A little of both, I suppose." He mused, pausing a moment before continuing. "I was just wondering if you had a reason for selecting me to accompany you on this mission."

If it had been standing opposite him, Barnaby would have included a teasing, 'Besides my good looks and overwhelming charm'. But Killian wasn't Mars and, truthfully, Barnaby hadn't spent enough time with the other admin to get a read on his personality. Perhaps their venture today would relieve some of the mystery surrounding .

"Whatever the reason, I'm looking forward to working with you again." And he meant it, if only to further his connections in ROCKET. "We're ready to set out on your word."

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
abyssal [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 5:33:00 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

"Your good looks and charm. Why else?" Killian's joking, but he let the reply linger just long enough Barnaby might think him serious before laughing. "No, but really - we didn't talk much last time we met. This mission is a good opportunity to change that." [break][break]

Swapping his grin for an uneven smile, Killian walked to one of the chairs kindly put out for them. He sat down slowly. Thankful to feel something solid underneath him, he sighed a breath of relief. [break][break]

"Right. Go ahead and start up the engine. We'll change and release the Pokemon when we're closer."

notes about this post

T_T

[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
abyssal [M]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 20:35:06 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The polite smile on his lips morphed into a genuine grin. Barnaby laughed - a bright, sincere sound that ringed out into the open ocean surrounding them. He was beginning to feel more at ease around the admin, as evidenced by his next little quip.

Of course. I knew you had a discerning eye.” It was a teasing remark to match Killian’s joke, but there was a kernel of belief to his tone. Barnaby’s hubris was nearly limitless, after all.

Aye aye, captain.” He confirmed the order, still with that teasing lilt to his voice, and strode past where Killian sat until he reached the helm of the ship. With a gurgling rumble the vessel came to life. Using a deft and practiced hand, Barnaby guided them out to open water and toward their destination: Sootopolis City.

They sped into the setting sun, orange light bleeding into blackish-blue. By the time they arrived at the sea nearby Sootopolis, the horizon had extinguished into a chilly night. This far out, the sky lacked the light pollution of an urban setting; as a result, the stars shined beautifully overhead.

We’re here.” Barnaby said, killing the engine and letting the ship's anchor fall to the depths below.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
abyssal [M]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2022 3:36:08 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

An ocean of stars blinked to life above him, their light reflected in the dark mirror of the sea. Killian hardly noticed the time pass. Thoughts so effortlessly pulled to a distant place in the silence. Himself. Deoxys. . The topics bounced around the walls of his mind. Frantic in their speed and how quickly they changed between one another. [break][break]

At some point, Killian found himself staring at the sky. His thoughts, his anxieties that nipped like a wounded Rockruff, were pushed down. Melancholy mixed with longing rose to replace them. [break][break]

Did he miss the stars? No, Killian had never been sentimental about the night sky. "You?" it's the first time he'd felt anything so human from Deoxys if so. He waited for an answer, but they reached their destination before it came.[break][break]

"Huh?" He looked to Barnaby. "Oh, yeah." Killian wasn't out here basking in saltwater stench because he wanted to be. They had a mission. "Send out any water-type you might have on you." [break][break]

Killian stood from his chair and released his Sharpedo into the sea. The shark shuddered from the cold water against his scales. He hadn't been for a swim in so long. Beady red eyes stared at Killian eagerly.[break][break]

The admin looked away, "Strip." he ordered Barnaby with a half-smile. He didn't elaborate further, walking off to grab the wetsuits and scuba gear from inside the cabin.

notes about this post

T_T

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
abyssal [M]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 0:34:49 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
had been left to his thoughts for the duration of their boat ride. Not necessarily because Barnaby wanted the prolonged silence, but because the admin had looked so absorbed in whatever was passing through his mind that he felt it best to leave him be for now. There would be time for conversation later.

At Killian's instruction, Barnaby released three of his Water-type Pokémon into the depths below: an unusually-colored STARMIE, a hyperactive DEWGONG (who was already swimming circles around the other man's SHARPEDO), and a stalwart, standoffish WALREIN. Perhaps it was overkill to dive with so many Pokémon, but Barnaby knew the ocean to be a dangerous place; even more so under the cover of darkness. It didn't hurt to have backup.

"Strip."

A single word that goaded Barnaby's attention away from the railing of the ship. Now that wasn't a directive he expected to hear from this particular admin. Turning to face his superior, he smirked and nodded his head, consenting to the order.

"Yes, sir." He peeled off, a teasing rumble in his voice. When the admin returned with their gear he'd get the distinguished honor of seeing Barnaby in nothing but his boxer briefs. They were black and made of tight, moisture-wicking material. Very comfortable. Flattering, too.

Once Killian handed him his wetsuit, Barnaby would proceed with the tedious task of putting it on and checking to make sure the rest of their scuba gear was ready for use. It only took a few moments for the all-clear and, with a cheerful thumbs up, he informed the admin, "Ready when you are."
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
abyssal [M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 10:34:05 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

"Yes sir." [break][break]

The words rang like a pleasing melody in his ears. Don't think he didn't notice the tease in Barnaby's voice either. Too bad Killian was straight and happily engaged. [break][break]

He might have stayed to watch Barnaby strip.[break][break]

-[break][break]

Killian returned from the cabin adorned in his wetsuit. He smiled at Barnaby before placing his rebreather into his mouth. "Let's go." he thought, voice echoing in the other Rocket's mind thanks to an Orbeetle floating nearby. The bug stayed behind as Killian dived into the water. [break][break]

According to his contacts, the pirates set to raid the incoming Devon shipment were lying in wait in this area. All they had to do was find and take them out. [break][break]

Good thing Sharpedo was an excellent tracker. The shark sped ahead, sniffing the water for human scents other than Killian's and Barnaby's.

notes about this post

T_T

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
abyssal [M]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 0:27:48 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
He had his orders. It was time for their operation to truly begin.

Barnaby quickly jumped in after . A wave of bubbles surrounded his initial dive into the dark depths of the ocean. Within moments, however, there was nothing but pitch black. The light of the moon barely penetrated the waters here.

Luckily, his Pokémon made up for this lack of sight. They knew how to navigate in territory like this. Barnaby's DEWGONG swam up beside him, offering his back for the ROCKET executive to take hold.

His STARMIE, meanwhile, worked to locate the pirate gang in question. Evangeline's psychic powers acted almost like a sonar, reaching beyond their physical body to try and suss out oddities in the landscape around them.

There.

Another ship nearby with several occupants. This late at night, and in this remote location, it had to be their target.

"How many?" Barnaby asked, psychically speaking to Evangeline although his voice would have rung in Killian's mind as well.

Five.

"Where?" Were they all collected in one area of the ship? Spread out?

One at the bridge. Two at the bow. Two at the stern.

Barnaby looked toward his superior's silhouette in the water ahead of him, awaiting direction on how they should approach.

5Lt9B5vq

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
abyssal [M]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 0:42:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(incomplete)