saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
RAZZY CHAN (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 9:13:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"kingsman! what a surprise."

matias greets the other with the bro handshake. or at least he attempts to before gesturing to the table.

"what brings you here?"
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RAZZY CHAN (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 12:20:24 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"You are completely disowned you know that?" Razz grumbles at the cat who dragged him to this event and even signed him up. Salem just gives his trainer innocent eyes as if he has never done anything wrong in his life ever. But Razz doesn't need his Terrain of Truth to know thats a lie. Its only when his name is called that he looks over at the Silph brother. [break][break]

He sighs and just agrees to go along with it all, "I have a terrible service cat, want him?" he offers and Salem just gives the most mock offended look a cat could muster before he takes a seat, "You?"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Speed Date

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
RAZZY CHAN (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2022 8:41:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"salem? sure, we'll take him."

he's sure would love the company of razz's meowstic.

matias takes a seat as well, making sure to prop his happiny up on his lap just enough for it to be able to look across the table happiny offers salem a shy wave.

"i'm looking for prospects to recruit into our service. sounds kinda boring, doesn't it?"

he chuckles.

"you interested in joining the military, kingsman?"
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RAZZY CHAN (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2022 9:22:44 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Salem gives off a little 'noooooo' scream as if mocking some dark lord from a movie he knows his trainer hasn't seen before the cat jumps into Razz's chest and moves to climb until he is sitting on the Ranger's shoulder as if he were a parrot. ignoring the fact that the Meowstic was slightly bigger than other cats of his kind. Brat. [break][break]

For now though he listens to his 'date' about how he was looking for recruits and Razz just raises his one brow at him. "You realize you're at a place for people finding friends and romance right?" because looking for recruits here seemed out of place. "And no, I'm fine as a Ranger for Silph Co."

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Speed Date

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
RAZZY CHAN (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 15:09:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"i do," he nods, "but you never know. the next champion of hoenn might be sitting in this very hall right now."

even if he doubts it, stranger things have happened at hoenn events that he can't simply discount the possibility.

he reaches for two glasses of champagne, placing one down in front of the young ranger.

"anyone catch your fancy yet?"
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RAZZY CHAN (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 1:57:37 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

One red eye takes a look around and just sees people being weird on their date trying to make an impression. Before he looks back to the other with a 'really?' kind of look. Though who knows maybe he was underestimating the people around them. [break][break]

He takes the offered champagne and just twirls it for now. Not wanting to be rude by denying it, but not enough of fan of drinking to take it all. "Not really no, I'm not into people, but this one thinks it might be good place to 'make friends'" he does air quotes with one hand as he does this. "You in a uhhh relation...ship?"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Speed Date

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
RAZZY CHAN (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 9:09:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"well, salem isn't wrong. look at how many people are around us!"

what better way to make friends than forced socialization?

at razz's question, matias nods only to realize that it's about time to head to their new pairings.

"yep. with the league's head scientist ."

happiny chirps at the mention of eva's name.

"you're invited over for dinner whenever, kingsman. hope you make some friends today, though."
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RAZZY CHAN (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 1:00:11 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I rather not think about how many are around, not acknowledge that this hunger is right," Razz half jokes but he does drink a bit of the champagne that was brought there way. Giving a grimace at the after taste of it. [Break][break]

He gives a nod of thanks at the invite though not 100% sure of taking it up as of yet, "Well hopefully you get to find some people yourself," and just like that the bell rings and now a new round or people to go through. Woohoo... He's going to take another drink.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Speed Date

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
RAZZY CHAN (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 5:39:12 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS