pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
King it's illegal for Razz to not be a romance option [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 8:24:41 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp had another little bag of chocolates ready for his next 'date'!

... where had he heard that name before? Oh well, it probably wasn't important!

"Hi! I'm Temp!" He smiled wide and offered his hand to the other when Razz showed up. "Nice to meet you!"
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 8:36:11 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

thankfully there was a place to get rid of the drinks from the previous date. Sorry he wasn't much of a drinker. Same tugs at the hood of his jacket as another name is paired with his. Someone familiar thankfully. So when the other introduces himself again Razz just raises a brow at him. Salem lifting himself up to shake Temp's hand in his paws.[break][break]

"I know, we met at that cooking thing, you're the parent of 's friend right?" because that's how you say hello right?

[break][break]

[break]+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 14:53:16 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
A sheepish laugh and Temp laughed it off.

"There was so much happening that day I wasn't sure you remembered. And kind of!" Temp was at least relieved that remembered him. Made this less awkward.

"Have you talked to Eris lately? She's been pretty bummed since her dad died."
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 2:03:21 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I like to think that my memory is at least decent, and after stuck in a booth for hours with you guys almost hard to forget," he shrugs as he takes a seat at the table assigned to them. Get them out of the way of the crowd of other people trying to find their partners. [break][break]

He does lift a brow at him though seeming confused. "Of course he's dead she's an orphan from Kanto," it doesn't click for the Ranger of who else the other would mean.

[break][break]

[break]+

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 2:08:58 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp shrugs and accepts what says. It's true! He's just used to be more forgettable, he guesses.

"Huh? Oh, I mean that weird little guy with the dark hair." Temp had never known, or liked, Chu-e that much. "Someone tried kidnap her, or something, and he, like, died trying to get her away." He frowns some. "I don't know all the details, though. Just what Kade and Finn have told me." @kade being the other kid that Razz had worked with and Finn being 's latest identity.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 2:16:32 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Now that information gets more of a surprised look from him. Part of him still regrets a bit of the way him and Chu-e had handled things. And if the news was true then it seems there was no way of talking about it again with them man. He's one eye looks down in some thought as if trying to process the information of determine his own feelings about it. Though like near every death that has come in his life even after Rocket, old conditioning forces him to handle it all the same. It shouldn't matter, even though in his head feels it should.[break][break]

"That... news, no she hasn't told me about it, probably for the best I don't deal well with emotions so I'm sure I'd just mess it up for her"

[break][break]

[break]+

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 2:31:45 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Ah, come on, dude. She needs everyone on deck right now. I bet she'd love to see you." Temp offered a kind smile to . He opened his mouth to say more but then the buzzer dinged, signaling the end.

"Damn. Well, sorry that was kind of a shitty 'date'." He gave a small laugh as he stood up. "We can shat again sometime, dude! Here!" Temp scribbled his phone number on a napkin and offered to Razz. "Just give me a call sometime if you need a Gym Leader! See you, dude!"

With that he gave a little wave and went to get his next match.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 5:42:03 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Doubt it, no one has ever wanted my company," Well save his pokemon, but it doesn't change the fact that he knows he's is and forever will be the unwanted kid. Someone people will settle for their company than seek it. "But I'll reach out and see at least" [break][break]

And that's when the bell rings and Razz gives a shrug at the apology for the date. As he has literally had worse. For now he'll just accept the number given to him, "Sure another time."

[break][break]

[break]+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 6:26:42 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS