Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Agrimony & Begonias [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 10:25:53 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tclyr"] ❝ even in the ruins
[attr="class","tclyrb"] ❝ even in the ruins

[attr="class","tcsub"] FLOWERS BLOOM AND FLOURISH

[attr="class","tcword"] speed dating #5

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] Well. This was an unexpected sight.[break][break]

Elisabeth had, until now, been unfamiliar with her guests--aside, of course, from the far-reaching reputation of . Even so, she had never met the CEO prior to this little event. [break][break]

The handsome man seated at this table was one Elisabeth knew, albeit vaguely: one of countless faces walking in and out to purchase bouquets this season. [break][break]

The gentleman had made himself memorable nonetheless with his careful order of a bouquet of agrimony and vine, one that he had with a wink sent back to Elisabeth herself. 'Gratitude' and 'Friendship.' [break][break]

Something in his golden eyes suggested he was looking for more than the latter this evening.[break][break]

"Elisabeth Fiorelli," the blonde introduced herself, hand extended in greeting. "But you already knew that, hm? It is a bold man who sends a perfect stranger flowers, bolder still to send them to a florist herself."[break][break]

The noblewoman lowered herself elegantly into the chair opposite him, her crystal blue eyes bright with amusement. "You certainly make an impression."[break][break]

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

Evan

pace :3
he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
Agrimony & Begonias [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 19:12:21 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]
[attr="class","parigidw"]

As his next date approaches, Pace's eyes light up. He gratefully extends his arm to meet hers, pulling it closer, just gently, to kiss the back of her hand.[break][break]

"You only get one chance at a first impression, isn't that right? I always like to make sure I make the best ones" He beams, letting her hand go and sitting back a little.[break][break]

"It's lovely to meet you properly, of course. I know a fair amount about flowers from some previous experience, so I guess you could call my gift a chance to show off."[break][break]

Looking over to her opposite him on the little numbered table, he lets his eyes roam. She looked stunning, that much was so obvious it barely even needed to be said. He brushes his hair back with a hand.[break][break]

"I wouldn't have thought to see someone like you somewhere like this, you know, unless you're here for business. Surely everyone under the sun would've tried to snap you up by now?" A little chuckle escapes his lips, forever so genuine but reeking in ulterior motive. Anybody who knew Pace knew he was never in for anything with the long haul in mind, after all.

[attr="class","parigidtag"]

[attr="class","parigidnotes"]

notes.

speed dating 4

[attr="class","parigidpokes"]

[newclass=.parigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid b] color: #ffb833; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #ffb833; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #ffb833; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffb833; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d19b34; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidpokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Agrimony & Begonias [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 23:46:31 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] As Pace's lips lingered on the back of her hand, silent laughter sparkled in Elisabeth's eyes, the gesture received with all the poise of one who is used to being treated like a work of art.[break][break]

"My, what an assumption. I never said it was a positive impression, did I?" she replied, though she did not sound displeased in the slightest.[break][break]

Stunning was an apt descriptor; Elisabeth reveled in tonight's opportunity to show herself off, no matter how small and petty the reason. How long had it been since she had graced a ballroom, or made small talk with others in sparkling finery? A jealous, paranoid spouse resulted in so much isolation, and so many gilded doors locked shut.[break][break]

Kalosian mourning clothes didn't suit a young widow. Could she be blamed for basking in her freedom with a gown like this one, dressing the part of the woman in red?[break][break]

"And I see your assumptions continue, for you presume I am easily caught," Elisabeth said, this time resting her chin on her hand as the blonde leaned closer. "Would a man like you be paired with me if I had requested only business tonight?" She smirked, the sheen of her glossy lipstick as strikingly red as a rose's petals. "Not that I mind, either way. It's a pleasure speaking with another... flower enthusiast." [break][break]

A hand strayed to her golden bun and the fresh flowers pinned within it as she spoke, tending to a loose curl that had escaped its confines to rest against her bare neck. "Speaking of. Did you like the begonias?"[break][break]

This was a game of cat and mouse, nothing more and nothing less. A spiteful part of her reveled in this: playing at being the vixen her late husband had always adamantly believed her to be.[break][break]

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
Agrimony & Begonias [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 0:18:55 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

Pace revelled as much as Elisa did in the essence of her beauty and freedom - to see a women as gorgeous as herself so free to admit it and be proud of it was always a wonderful thing to be a part of. If he had any knowledge of her history with her husband, he'd have only championed her further.[break][break]

Red - damning lust, alarming beauty, a deep warning, danger. It was titillating beyond belief, evident in the way Pace mirrored her and rested his hand against his cheek, leaning in over the table just a little.[break][break]

"I would never presume such a thing, though I imagine at least you've left a fresh trail of love-drunk corpses behind you" He laughs, blissfully unaware at just how close his metaphor hits to the truth.[break][break]

The vixen and the lothario, both with every millimetre of their character practiced and poised over years under iron fists and stern stares, a husband, a mother. Accusations of promiscuity, slamming doors, hair-triggers that snapped at the slightest friction. And now, both of them, here and free to play their silly little games. Interesting, wasn't it, how mirror images could exist so unaware of eachother?[break][break]

Pace raises a brow and smirks. "Oh, of course, the begonias. So beautiful, so thank you, and quite an interesting little message tied along with them, hm?" He smirks, clearly not referring to the handwritten card, and holds her gaze tight. "Am I being warned, Miss Fiorelli?"

notes.

speed dating 4

[newclass=.parigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid b] color: #ffb833; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #ffb833; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #ffb833; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffb833; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d19b34; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Agrimony & Begonias [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 0:48:50 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] Flirting in Kalosian balls had been demure and coy, a practised art between peers well-studied in it. There was something mesmerising in the way Pace approached Elisabeth--far more open and nakedly brazen in its desire.[break][break]

Bortiforte would have despised on sight. The thought of her late husband silently tightening a hand on her wrist to pull her away emboldened her all the more: enough for her to allow herself to surrender to the electricity of the moment, and kindle this little spark dancing between them.[break][break]

"A warning implies danger," Elisabeth said, her lashes lowered. She placed a hand to her pale neck in mock offense, as if clutching a choker of pearls. "Are you suggesting I am a dangerous woman, Mr. Mahmoud? Why, you've already accused me of a body count." One that existed in reality, and was far, far larger than he could ever suspect, amusingly enough.[break][break]

"You have a curious way of impressing a woman, to boast of it so brazenly prior to making such wild accusations of my character." Once more, the words carried with them a playful, breezy air, devoid of any true offense. "Though it pleases me to hear you find the begonias beautiful. Not everyone can see the loveliness buried in otherwise foreboding things."[break][break]

Yet another message, conveyed as covertly as any bouquet she prepared in her little flower shop.[break][break]

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
Agrimony & Begonias [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 20:35:59 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

While Pace may not have attended Kalosian balls, he'd brushed shoulders with the high classes a couple times in his previous employment. From the Marzáns to the many powerful families they interacted with, Pace knew exactly what buttons he could push to get attention in a situation like that - like this - while also knowing what lines not to cross.[break][break]

Not to mention how much he revelled in being nakedly brazen - people formed their own assumptions about him from it, and having people believe you were a certain type of person could be extremely useful at times. This whole game felt like something he could have played with , many lifetimes ago.[break][break]

He laughs gently at her faux-offense. "You know, I think all the best things have an aspect of danger to them. All the most beautiful things, too. Even roses need thorns, hm?" A metaphor he was sure she'd heard enough of - any gorgeous woman who worked with flowers must've heard the 'thorned rose' line too many times to count.[break][break]

"I appreciate a little foreboding, sometimes, though. If everything was easy and safe, how boring would that be?" Pace smiles. "You know, we don't have much more time, so if I could be blunt... you're easily the best looking person here tonight. Would you give me the honour of getting your number?" He grins at the question, asked as though he's asking her hand in marriage.

notes.

speed dating 4

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Agrimony & Begonias [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 23:13:54 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] "So soon?" Elisabeth said, the quiet ding of the timer punctuating her statement. "What a shame. I was enjoying our little tête-à-tête." The statement, though mocking, rang with a strange sort of sincerity. As the noblewoman arose from her seat, the crimson silks of her gown fluttered about her to fall to the floor in a sweeping motion. [break][break]

"I've been known to dabble in dangerous pastimes myself," the blonde continued, glancing back over her shoulder; the subtle movement revealed a dramatic shift in the otherwise tastefully elegant gown, the plunging backline exposing the entirety of her back in a generous sweetheart silhouette. "Otherwise life can be so dull and dreary, hm?"[break][break]

This time, her crystal blue eyes lingered on Pace, measuring him from top to bottom as if assessing him with a cool gaze. "I fear if I comment on your looks, that handsome head of yours will be far too inflated to depart the ballroom doors. So I shall do you the kindness of not repaying the compliment." Pace certainly had eyes. He knew precisely what he was, and the effect his appearance had on women--and men alike, Elisabeth ventured to guess.[break][break]

Besides, Pace seemed the sort to be delighted by the word 'no.' Every resistance Elisabeth displayed seemed to draw him closer, like a moth tantalized by a flame. He didn't want a surrender.[break][break]

He wanted the thrill of a challenge.[break][break]

"Presuming again, are we, Mr. Mahmoud?" Elisabeth said, her lips pressed into a coy smile. "You already know where I live and work. No need to get too greedy, hm? Let us see if serendipity favors us meeting again."[break][break]

Hoenn was small enough for their paths to align. And what fun would it be to know precisely the next time that would be?[break][break]

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
Agrimony & Begonias [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2022 0:08:19 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

"Good things never last, hm?" Pace raises a brow at her as the ding lets the couple know it's time to move on. "A match made in heaven like ourselves get pulled away from each-other eventually, like how a flower blooms but inevitably wilts" He dramatically sighs, pauses, then grins. "Admittedly, I'm somewhat glad for the time limit. I need to study some more floral metaphors for when we next meet"[break][break]

No if, just an obvious when.[break][break]

He wouldn't be Pace Mahmoud if he didn't take a long, deep look at the skin of her back as she turns. Elisabeth looks back as though catching him in the act, and he revels in the play of wanting to be caught. Gold meets crystal as their eyes linger on one another, saying things that they can't with physical touch. Not here, at least.[break][break]

No drove Pace crazy, almost as much as Elisabeth's expert way of playing the game did.[break][break]

"When you say it like that you make me seem very ungentlemanly." He smirks, offering her a polite bow of the head. "I'll have to have a stern word with serendipity, then, so I don't miss out on my next chance at taking such a beautiful woman out for a drink, perhaps?" He practically purrs it, kneading his metaphorical claws against her, applying just enough cutesy pressure.[break][break]

People around them begin to shuffle and move around, looking for their next match. Pace takes another moment to watch her as she goes, that marvellous temptress in red. A few more moments, a blink later, and she's taken by the crowd.[break][break]

Woof. He needed some fresh air after all that. Maybe a cold shower.

notes.

speed dating 4

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Agrimony & Begonias [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 7:23:26 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times