2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
razzberry [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 19:08:13 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
After watching stomp off into the crowd like Tyrantzilla, Angelo heads for his 'first official' date, Sammy tucked in the crook of his arm and an all too satisfied smile on his lips.

No doubt he'd need to watch his back for the rest of the event. Exciting.

Finding his table, Angelo puts the Gulpin down on the surface and takes a seat. There's a single flower in a small vase in the middle, a pink rose.

Quickly, Angelo plucks out the decorative piece and passes it over to Sammy, hiding the empty container beneath his chair.

Here, buddy. Give them this.

Sammy looks a little uncertain but thankfully he's too nervous to be hungry, so he awkwardly and dutifully holds onto it with both stubs.

And then their first 'date' finally arrives.

Razz?” Angelo blinks, smile spreading over his face in recognition. It's quick to crack into something teasing. “Do my eyes deceive me or did someone drag you here?

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
razzberry [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 21:25:59 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

As if to answer the other Razz plucks Salem from his shoulder and onto the table and gestures toward the cat. Salem himself even pointing to himself because the little shit knew what he did and clear in his eyes that he showed no regret. "Want him? he offers and Salem gives mock offense as he draps himself onto Angelo. Crying crocodile tears about how his trainer wants to give him away. [Break][break]

Though Razz does take a seat and gives the other a questioning look, "Don't you have a wife?

[break][break]

[break]+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
razzberry [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 12:03:24 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Looks like I’m taking someone home tonight,” Angelo jests as Salem all but throws himself into his arms, the pilot scooping up the dramatic Meowstic and comfortingly patting his back.

Both of them were more than welcome at the Sotally Tober. Angelo had insisted on numerous occasions after the events of Sootopolis that Razz should come over more often, even if it was just to ensure he was eating properly. He'd seen the state of his new kitchen cupboards, after all.

Actually, I'm the wingman in this situation.” With a nod towards the Gulpin, Sammy twirls the stolen flower in his hand awkwardly, looking bashful. “What about you? Didn't think this was your scene.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
razzberry [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 12:10:58 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Salem allows himself to be picked up by the other when mentioned being taken. The cat more comfortable with Angelo than others and even rubs his belly as if asking what would be made for dinner if he did go over. Not that he would without his trainer but the fun is always there. [break][break]

"I'm not, but this one thinks I could use friends, this definitely doesn't feel like a place for that." not that he wanted to anyway. Some people seem to think friendship is easy to build, but not with him as trusting anyone after all the backstabbing he's been through was hard. "It all feels more trouble really, so wingman for what?"

[break][break]

[break]+

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
razzberry [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 13:36:40 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
A mischievous expression softens like melting wax, smile taking on a kinder edge as the subject of friends swirls like a thick cloud around Razz’s head. He’d been called a hermit for a reason in Sootopolis, Angelo was not ignorant enough to see why he’d earned such a moniker.

But still, Razz had become his friend, hadn’t he? Skyler’s, too.

Or, here's an idea, you could just hang out more with the ones you already have.

Angelo peers down as the Meowstic mimics an empty belly, lips curling unapologetic.

You’re coming over for dinner tomorrow, a’ight?” It wasn’t really a question.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
razzberry [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 14:12:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz just seems to shrug at the suggestion as if hanging out with 'current friends' was a weird concept. As much as he enjoyed it the closer he was getting the more nervous he couldn't help but become. He doesn't know what he'll do if the same thing just keeps repeating itself. So there can't help but be a pause at the invitation. [break][break]

Salem gives him a look as he seems to pick up on his Trainer's uneasiness and is quick to move out of Angelo's arms and into Razz's. His purrs loud enough to hear even with the crowd. "Yeah sure, you're good is pretty alright after all I guess," he attempts to joke.

[break][break]

[break]+

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
razzberry [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 15:12:43 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Hear that, Sammy? Our food is ‘alright, he guesses’.

With Salem squirming out of his arms, it frees Angelo to prop his chin in his palm, elbow on the table as he lazily smirks up at Razz. His Gulpin assistant looks up, too – looking a little put out.

No date so far, and his cooking had just been insulted...

Angelo, at least, is familiar enough with Razz to know not to take it to heart.

If that’s how it’s going to be, then you and Salem can help us out in the kitchen tomorrow.” After months of popping in to help the kid with his cooking exploits, Angelo had become more than aware that he was more than capable of picking up the cooking basics. Sometimes he just needed a little push.

With that, the bell rings and Angelo makes to stand, scooping up his date-hopeful-companion before turning back to two of his favourite Hoenn residents.

Lookin’ forward to our dinner date, sous chef one and two.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
razzberry [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 12:08:07 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Seeing the other Pokemon's gloominess Salem calls over. Telling the gulping in their little pokespeach that his trainer and him really enjoy the food. And that he is just shit at expressing it. [Break][break]

Meanwhile Razz ignores their conversation for his own with Angelo who just grimace at the idea. "Can't we just come and eat? There is a reason I prefer just making ramen," he semi jokes before the bell rings. rolling his eye when called 'suechef' despite it all. [Break][break]

Damn...

[break][break]

[break]+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
razzberry [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 4:58:56 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS