TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 6:15:32 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

The effects of alcohol begin to show themselves, and while Mars can see them clearly in Barnaby, he can also feel them in himself. The warmth, the slight lightheadedness that is rather pleasant for now, the feeling of being so terribly relaxed...
[break][break]
There would be diminished inhibitions too, but inhibitions often seem to be something Mars lacks, and today is no different in that regard.
[break][break]
”Ha! A statue? I wouldn’t mind that, if you were my sculptor.” He smirks, full of mischief, and a hand finds the one that touches his arm when he says this – eye contact remaining unbroken between him and . What exactly do these seemingly flirtatious words mean? Truly, not even Mars is exactly sure, but they’re said in a way that makes them sound as if they’re full of hidden meanings. Perhaps the gin is really getting to him. Still, despite thinking this, he takes another long sip.
[break][break]
Not equines. I did actually dislike them when I was much younger. Although, I guess you do get a win…” He listens to Barnaby’s words, he looks at him, and as he does, Mars finds himself moving closer, a hand reaching for one of those now-rosy cheeks. ”I’m a decent singer. Remember how I said I learned to play guitar just to serenade someone?... If you promise to go dancing with me, I’ll gladly sing for you.”
[break][break]
Admittedly, he would have probably done it anyway, without need for promises or conditions. Mars loves things like those, after all.
[break][break]
”Kiss? No offence to whoever Jacqueline Tremblay is, but the other two sound more likely. If she did kiss you, however, good on her… Those lips are wonderful to kiss…” It’s at this point that Mars ends up distracted by staring at the very subject of his own comment, a finger gently tracing Barnaby’s lips, and watching all this happen, Melpomene almost rolls her eyes, then jumping off the couch and tugging at Pepin for him to follow when she walks away from the scene.
[break][break]
But, Mars smiles, moving his hand away.
[break][break]
My first kiss was during a game, when I was nine. I have a sister. I enjoy going fishing from time to time.”

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 1:52:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Alcohol was indeed in full effect for , apparently influencing him more so than based solely on appearances. Not surprising, considering Barnaby had always been somewhat of a lightweight. Where his cheeks were flushed, his skin hot to the touch, his eyes half-lidded and merry, Mars appeared collected and ever-witty.

Witty enough to make such a naughty comment, knowing full-well Barnaby had little self-control even when sober. The gentle touch of Mars' finger on his bottom lip was electric, awakening his dulled senses until every one was focused on a singular goal.

"You're right. His name was Jacques." The journalist admitted, suspiciously calm despite another loss. Barnaby didn't immediately reach for his glass, either. Hmm.

"Girls are fun, but I really like kissing boys..."

With surprising deftness despite his inebriation, Barnaby caught Mars' hand as it retracted, pulling it forward and around his waist.

"...here, let me show you."

He leaned in, inhibitions cast to the wind as their lips met for a considerably rougher kiss than initially intended. Barnaby's hand found the back of Mars' head, fingers intertwining with strands of his hair, and pressed him even deeper into their embrace.

Briefly, he pulled away and whispered a breathy, "Kiss."

Was it a demand for more or an answer to Mars' lie? Unclear, and at this point it was likely Barnaby didn't care about any potential confusion. His mind was hyper-focused on one thing and one thing only.

mission: VACATION TIME

gracidea #1

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 2:55:44 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Kiss.
[break][break]
Delightfully tipsy as Mars may be, he had expected a kiss. Or, perhaps it’s more like that’s exactly what he had hoped would happen when he did what he did. A tempting lure dropped. Meant to entice. To seducing. It might truly be his favourite game in the world, and one he particularly loves playing with the man next to him...
[break][break]
The man he’s soon holding.
[break][break]
As if starving prey, goes for the lure and grabs onto him, making him wrap an arm around him. Mars had expected a kiss, but not one quite like this. Hunter hunted? Perhaps, or perhaps it’s a matter of no longer caring about making distinctions such as these.
[break][break]
He plays along, gladly reciprocating as his grip tightens – holding Barnaby close to him. And, in doing so, it’s in Barnaby’s mouth that he finds himself tasting the notes left behind by both wine and cognac alike. Is that what is so intoxicating about this moment, or is it the kiss itself? The question rises in Mars’ mind, but he knows the answer, and he pushes to kiss him deeper, harder, as if he too were starving as well.
[break][break]
A smirk ends up tugging at his lips when pulling away, just so barely, enough to look into cobalt eyes while finally taking a breath.
[break][break]
”Lucky Jacques.”
[break][break]
And, that’s all that said.
[break][break]
For, at that moment his hand finds Barnaby’s shirt, gently yet firmly pushing him to lie back on the couch and kissing him once again – as if needing more.
[break][break]
Game forgotten. Drinks abandoned on a table.

[break][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2022 2:00:41 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
If Mars' thoughts had been projected aloud, Barnaby would have declared that he was the predator, thank you very much. In his drunken reasoning, anyway, he had perfectly set up the lead-in to their kiss.

But did that really matter right now? In this perfect, sensual moment?

No, all that mattered was the warmth of Mars' lips pressed against his and the feeling of being wanted, needed, desired. It was an addicting thing; a feeling that he'd started chasing the more he found himself in the admin's arms.

"Lucky me..." He whispered softly, a smile in his tone, as a hand pushed him back into the cushions of the couch. Barnaby welcomed the touch and the kisses that followed, a sentiment made obvious as his legs spread apart to accommodate Mars' body.

gracidea #1

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2022 2:56:43 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Mars doesn’t believe in luck.
[break][break]
He has always been of the thought that such things are meant for the lesser, the weaker, those who can’t take matters into their own hands. To him, the world functions on probabilities he can manipulate, and when it comes to the greater things in life, perhaps even on destiny and fate.
[break][break]
is a man who believes he can defy his own fate, fight against the very forces of the universe. Yet, on this night, in this cabin, after having drank way too much gin and while still having the sweet taste of ’s lips on his own, Mars could name himself the luckiest man in the world, and he does so:
[break][break]
In between kisses, after shifting positions slightly to adjust when his companion’s legs so graciously spread, a response is whispered while his lips are still close enough to lightly touch Barnaby’s with every syllable spoken. No, lucky me.”
[break][break]
Lucky indeed.
[break][break]
A luck that seems acknowledged in the hunger and desire that fills his next kiss, in the way a hand reaches under Barnaby’s shirt with such terribly easy, fingertips touching soft and warm skin.
[break][break]
”I want you, Barnaby.” His next words are whispered without any hesitation, as if a wish spoken from the heart, yet in his mind a much different thought comes and goes like a whisper of something deeper and truer, something that had shown glimpses of itself in the past: I need you.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 20:32:14 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Luck wasn't something Barnaby put much stock in, either. He had worked hard for his success. Traveled and studied and networked. Every endeavor in his life thus far had inevitably led him to Hoenn, of all places, though. And in this foreign country he'd found a kindred spirit.

If not luck, then what was it?

How else, then, could their fated meeting in Mauville Hills' flower garden be explained? Their encounter on Route 116? Even that terrible night when Mars had shown up at his door, broken and bloody?

If not luck, then what had brought them together?

A tender hand on his skin drew a hitched gasp from Barnaby's throat. Mars was so close, whispering such sweet sentiments. Barnaby's body reacted without thought, something that the admin could likely feel given his position.

"I want you, too." He whispered back, lips brushing against Mars' in kind. It was a phrase that had been spoken to many lovers in the past. Always superficial, always said in the heat of the moment and then forgotten as their carnal urges passed.

But when the words left Barnaby's lips this time, he felt the layers of depth underneath the base meaning. It startled him, but he ignored the feeling for now. Instead, his focus was solely on and on indulging in their intimacy.

"How much do you want me, Martín?" He asked in a hushed tone, emboldened by drink.

gracidea #1

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 2:39:06 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

He has always taken what he wants, his greed being as much of a capital sin in him as that pride of his. Take, take, and take – mercilessly. Take with no regard for the feelings of others. Take for his own gain. Take until there’s nothing left. How fitting, then, that he calls himself a banker.
[break][break]
Why is it different here, then? Why does he pause despite hearing that Barnaby shares his sentiment just as so many lovers have before him? Why does he take a moment to pull away after a soft kiss and look into cobalt eyes, as if searching for something?
[break][break]
”How much do you want me, Martín?”

[break]
The questions that dwell in his mind like a disorienting mist are matched by one spoken in a whisper by . Even drunk as he is, he knows it’s meant as teasing; that more than wishing for him to quantify his desire, Barnaby wants him to rise to the challenge. Yet, even if Mars knows as much, an answer to the question forms deep within, and if only for a second, there’s something terribly sad in the way he looks at this man who has come to mean so much to him.
[break][break]
That second passes as quickly as it comes, and once it’s gone, sadness is replaced by a playful smile. Mars leans in, his breath brushing against soft hair when a response is whispered to an ear:
[break][break]
”Should I show you?”
[break][break]
A kiss is pressed against his neck. Then another, and another. Fingers find their way to Barnaby’s belt, beginning to unbuckle it with no hurry despite the way both their bodies so clearly speak of their desires. Perhaps because of it, actually: to enjoy every moment with him.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 4:29:33 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Even drunk as he was, Barnaby's keen observational skills didn't fail him in the moment. Which was a problem, because he almost wished he hadn't seen that fleeting look of sadness on 's face.

"Wait—" It had been so brief, he needed time to process; meanwhile, Mars was laying kisses down along his neck, his collarbone, his chest. Every touch was a spark of distraction, willing him to ignore what he saw.

"Martín—" Barnaby felt his belt loosen and knew that he needed to act quickly, before his willpower completely collapsed around him. Leaning up from the couch, a tender hand found Mars' cheek and cupped it.

"Stop for a moment." He whispered gently, cobalt eyes meeting amber as they were so drawn to do. There, the admin would notice a glint of concern.

"What's on your mind, mon trésor? You looked a little sad for a second." And this was not an act Barnaby particularly enjoyed doing with an unhappy partner. He needed to check in, for his own peace of mind but also out of worry for a friend.

gracidea #1

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2022 2:25:58 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

It had only been a second, but as Mars knows well, sometimes a second is all it takes for everything to change.
[break][break]
One too many glasses of gin make it so he doesn’t understand at first; confused as to why Barnaby wants to stop when they’re so clearly enjoying themselves. Still, he complies without any complaint, sitting up with him yet remaining close – much closer than what he had been before. ”Barnaby…”
[break][break]
Even drunk as he is, the idea of lying to bothers him, but he also knows well not to share every single painful thought in this cruel mind of his. Sharing things like those has never done him any good. It certainly never did back when he was with him. How much is the right amount to share, though? How much would dispel Barnaby’s worries instead of causing more concern? It would be so easy for him to find the right answer if he were sober.
[break][break]
”I had a bittersweet thought, that’s all.” A hand – that same hand that had been fiddling with Barnaby’s belt a second ago – reaches for his cheek, softly caressing while he looks into eyes of a blue as clear as summer seas. ”I have come to really enjoy my time with you, so I find that it’s a shame that moments like these can’t last forever.”
[break][break]
So very poetic. A drunk’s melancholy. He even laughs, lightly so. But, as honest as his words may be, as nice as they may sound, there is deeper meaning: that this affection he has for Barnaby may cut their time together short, that it may put him at greater risk than even that of belonging to a crime syndicate.
[break][break]
Barnaby deserves more than this, and yet selfishly and greedily, Mars stays close to him – smiling so very gently while caressing his cheek.
[break][break]
”I’m really glad to have you in my life.”
[break][break]
Once more, there is no lie.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 2:07:39 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
's worries were successfully dispelled; in fact, they had been shattered into a million tiny pieces and reformed into an upwelling of appreciation and affection.

"I understand the feeling." And that wasn't a lie, either. Recently whenever they parted it left Barnaby feeling starkly alone, as if he was missing something. These last few months he found himself craving Mars' presence more and more and feeling underwhelmed when in the company of others. Odd, especially for a man like him.

But now wasn't the time to dwell on thoughts like those. He needed to focus on the present, on the here and now, with Mars so tantalizingly close and uncharacteristically open.

"Let's just enjoy these moments to the fullest while they last, hm?" Barnaby whispered softly, leaning into Mars' touch while savoring the heat and proximity of his body.

"Don't worry, we'll have time for more moments in the future, too. I enjoy having you in my life way too much to let you go." An assurance capped off with a kiss.

However, this kiss was different from the ravenous, alcohol-fueled ones just minutes before; it was slower, deeper, more tender and passionate. After some time Barnaby would break away, ever so slightly, just enough to where their lips still touched.

Then came another affirmation.

"You're stuck with me, ."

gracidea #1

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 4:21:21 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

There’s so much Mars could say, so much he could do; a myriad of sweet, wonderful and even romantic responses that he could give to Barnaby’s equally sweet and wonderful words. All of those responses will perhaps come back to mind in the morning, when he’s sober and thinking back to these events, but in the here and now, as speaks of his affection for him and of enjoying future moments together, he manages to do what so few seem capable of: he leaves Mars speechless.
[break][break]
And then, there’s the kiss…
[break][break]
A kiss full of passion, but not in the same way as all those shares previously. One tender, kind, and full of emotions so deep that they’re difficult to even comprehend. One he reciprocates gladly; one that leaves him breathless, that makes his heart flutter, and that causes rose hues to rise to his cheeks. Is the alcohol truly to be blamed for all of this?
[break][break]
”You’re stuck with me, Martín del Mar.”

[break]
The affirmation repeats itself in his mind as if a sweet promise while looking into Barnaby’s eyes, and even though Mars barely even realises as much, it makes him smile.
[break][break]
”There’s no one else in the entire world I’d rather be stuck with, Barnaby.” Another kiss, cut short by more whispered affirmations. ”Not in this world… Not in any other.”
[break][break]
Not even in the worlds where she still lives, because that would not be his Natalia, and this is his Barnaby. But, when had he begun thinking of Barnaby as his? When had he become this important to him?
[break][break]
Instead of dwelling on it, Mars kisses him once more, allowing those tender affections to express all the things both his thoughts and words will not.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 14:31:18 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Now it was his turn to be left speechless. Never in his wildest imaginations did he think such deeply affectionate words would leave ’s lips. After all, the POG Bank CEO and ROCKET admin had the world at his fingertips; he could choose anyone he wished to share in these moments, to be by his side, and yet it was Barnaby’s name that was whispered between tender kisses.

Martín…” How to reciprocate such heartfelt affirmations? Mars had already verbalized everything that Barnaby’s drunk mind was thinking in a way that was wholly complete and unsurpassable. So, he didn’t even try. Instead, he basked in the glow of the moment and leaned into the other’s touch. This time, it was his hand that found its way to Mars’ belt, sliding the leather away from the prong.

You know…” He began, his voice turning sultry and seductive. “I just realized I never gave you a tour of the cabin.

With his mouth pressed against Mars’ ear, he whispered, “Would you like one?

gracidea #1

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 0:53:26 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Things would have been different if it weren’t for all those glasses they drank, but what’s done is done, what’s said is said, and the past cannot be changed. See, Mars doesn’t regret the truths spoken, for they’re spoken from the heart, and while in his drunken state he may not realise that these are sentiments much deeper than those he’d usually allow himself to put to words, perhaps in the morning that realisation might come.
[break][break]
Perhaps in the morning everything will be different, but for now, this is the way things are…
[break][break]
It’s passionate kisses and equally passionate touch, it’s deft hands fiddling with the buckle of his belt until leather is pulled away from metal, and it’s an offer spoken in a seductive whisper meant only for him to hear.
[break][break]
“Would you like one?”

[break]
Memories flood Mars’ mind, and as answer, a playful smile forms at his lips once more – one that Barnaby surely knows. There’s a kiss on his neck, and then once his shirt is pulled off, one at his collarbone. And, when Mars finally speaks again, he remains so close that he still finds himself surrounded by the delightful and comforting scent of lavender and sandalwood – a fragance that belongs to alone.
[break][break]
I would. So, let’s begin right here, shall we?”
[break][break]
And so they do. A tour from the couch to the master bedroom.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 0:35:47 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Tomorrow was a far-off reality, unattached to the current moment. Barnaby's thoughts were elsewhere, consumed by the taste of gin on Mars' tongue and the feeling of his hands against bare skin. They fell into an all-consuming tangle; nothing, not even the promise of a stark and sober morning, could deter them now.

Their tour led them to all corners of the cabin.

The couch, of course, where they were already intimately acquainted. At one point the coffee table was bumped, sending an emptied glass shattering to the floor. This barely registered to the two lovers; they were too enthralled with one another to care about exterior distractions.

The kitchen, with it's wide island built at just the right height. The hot tub, mostly for old time's sake. The master bathroom, where they had the luxury of a floor-length mirror to appreciate their efforts.

Eventually the tour ended in the master bedroom, where a grandiose king-sized bed awaited them. The sun had set long ago, leaving the space cozy and dark as they slipped under the sheets together, exhausted. By this point the alcohol and exertion had taken their toll. Consequently, Barnaby found himself pulling close to , snuggling into the crook of his arm and resting his head on the other man's chest.

gracidea #1

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 2:26:14 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Delightful exhaustion eventually consumed them, flames of passion doused as they laid next to each other. Like two long lost pieces of a puzzle, it felt as if they fit together perfectly; side by side, snuggling close, with Barnaby’s head resting comfortably on his chest while a hand naturally found its way to his waist. If Barnaby paid attention to the sound of Mars’ heartbeat, he’d find it to be steady, for at that moment there was nothing but calm and comfort, and as he drifted off into sleep, he found himself thinking that there was nowhere else he’d rather be.
[break][break]
Perhaps it was his presence that drove away the usual nightmares, perhaps it was the alcohol’s influence, but while Mars’ slumber was far from free of dreams, these were nothing like those that so often haunted and woke him…
[break][break]
There were dreams of a recent day at these very woods that had felt as if something out of a fantasy novel, when he had taken ’s hand and laughed while running up a staircase of flowers that led far up into the skies. And the sound of his laughter led into dreams where such childlike wonder had no place; dreams where a horrifying beast lurked by the Tree of Life, taking the life of Yveltal just as he had seen it in a vision once. Just as it had done back then, the gigantic creature reached for them, but this time, instead of being rescued by Azelf or waking, Mars found himself standing in a garden. The garden where he had met all those months ago. The garden in which Barnaby awaited him.
[break][break]
”Never have I seen anyone look more beautiful or more at home amongst a thousand flowers.”

[break]
His own words rang in his mind, and it was to these images and to these words that Mars woke, finding Barnaby right by his side.
[break][break]
”Hey.” His tone is quiet, a mere whisper, as if worrying there’s something wonderful about the morning that will be ruined if he were to speak any louder – a spell to be broken. He smiles still, cherishing the warmth of Barnaby next to him. ”Good morning.”
[break][break]
A great morning, actually.

[break][break]