Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 15:44:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Rays of weak morning sunlight peeked through the cabin’s drawn curtains, announcing the start of a new day. Barnaby, however, was riding the high of the previous night, still slightly drunk and comfortably warm in ’s arms. It was a blissful time before the inevitable hangover crashed down; here, he felt safe and protected, free of life’s worries, if only for a short time. Then, a whisper… so soft and honey-sweet, pulled him from this dream-like state.

Salut” He mumbled quietly, burying his face into Mars’ shoulder. “Mmm… juste cinq minutes de plus, mon trésor” Still half-asleep, he didn’t even think to shift from his default Kalosian. It didn’t matter, though. Mars would understand. Even if he didn’t, the way Barnaby leaned into his touch would tell him everything he needed to know.

Moments passed, still wrapped in Mars’ embrace, but within that small span of time realization began to set in.

Although it resurfaced as a blurred memory, Barnaby recalled enough of yesterday’s events to remember how sweet and undeniably emotional some of the things said had been. In the moment it had felt so right, but now, in the stark reality of this sober morning, he was left with a hollow feeling of doubt and worry. Not because he hadn’t heard similar from partners before - but because, even drunk, those sentiments had never been reciprocated by ever.

And yet it had been so easy for him to give into the emotions of the moment. Was it the alcohol’s influence? His desire for sex? Feelings of friendship skewed in a lapse of fleeting passion? What was most upsetting to Barnaby was that he couldn’t pinpoint a true explanation, because in his heart he knew none of those scenarios quite fit.

Why, then? Why?

mission: VACATION TIME

gracidea #1

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 15:08:17 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Is it really a great morning?
[break][break]
At first, yes, because at first, that’s all there is: a morning of waking up next to someone whose company he happens to cherish. A tired morning, one where there’s still exhaustion and the daze of having just woken. A great morning, for it didn’t come after the horrifying nightmares he has come to know, the ones that steal away his slumber and cause him to wake in cold sweat before the sun even rises. A great morning, for even when the familiar ache of a migraine begins to creep in, that’s much better than what Mars is used to experiencing.
[break][break]
Until it isn’t.
[break][break]
With the ache, the fog that exhaustion had brought upon his mind begins to lift and clear, and as it does, as he looks at , memories flood him…
[break][break]
Why had he said all of that? How could he had been so stupid? Had it been the alcohol? Had he just been to caught up in the moment?
[break][break]
It’s not that he hadn’t meant it, because if he had said it, Mars knows he certainly had at the time, even if only as a drunk sentiment born of lust and fondness. But, in his eyes, that’s the most foolish thing he could have done. He should know better. He should have learned by now. He should be well aware that nothing good ever comes out of saying things like those – that it will only bring him pain, just as it has before.
[break][break]
Even if he had only been caught up in the moment, it had all been a stupid thing to do. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. So very stupid. The word repeats itself in his mind as if it were one of those Unown Report entries that so often overtake his thoughts.
[break][break]
However, even as it does, he smiles, faintly so:
[break][break]
”Ha. Très bien. It’s behind a quiet chuckle that the turmoil of his mind hides itself, because Barnaby is not the one responsible for this pain. Barnaby is not the one who betrayed him. Barnaby is not the one who used him. Barnaby is not the one who did not care for his feelings. And, because Mars knows this, he knows Barnaby shouldn’t have to deal with the consequences.
[break][break]
On this morning, a line is drawn, and it shows itself in the way Mars fondly runs fingers through Barnaby’s dark hair before pulling away and sitting at the edge of the bed – his back turned to his companion.
[break][break]
”Mmm… I’m in desperate need of some coffee.” It’s the truth, yet it also gives him an excuse to get up after a second spared to stretch, walking over to his bag in order to retrieve a pair of underwear and grey joggers. The clothes he wore the night before are sure to be scattered in the living room, so not a thought is spared for them, barely even pausing at the door once he’s no longer completely naked. ”I’ll make you some too.”
[break][break]
He doesn’t look back before heading out of the room, because he knows that if he does, his expression will betray him and reveal all the pain and annoyance that fill his heart and mind at that moment.
[break][break]
But, why does walking away make him feel even worse? Why does it hurt not to look at ? Had he really meant everything he said? Had Barnaby?

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 1:38:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
's fingers found purchase on tousled strands of black hair, stroking sweetly, and for a blissful moment Barnaby's doubt and worry dissipated... until he felt Mars pull away.

He didn't stay.

There were no mid-morning cuddles, no whispered affirmations, no stolen kisses or soft touches under silken bedsheets. None of the things that would echo the events of last night.

And that was for the best. It had to be.

Otherwise what would be the point of enduring this ache in his chest? What would be the point of watching Mars dress himself, when parts of him screamed to pull the admin back into bed?

"Thanks. I'll be out in a minute."

With that said... Barnaby let him go.

It was for the best.

mission: VACATION TIME

gracidea #1

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CABIN FEVER [M]
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 2:55:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: