Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Festival of Love [C] [AC]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 17:43:08 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Here you go, handsome.” Rowan handed over the wrist-band to Adrian with a smile, allowing them access to the entrance of the carnival. These sort of things weren’t Adrian’s favorite, but he wanted to do something fun and mindless with them after the hell that had been the exploration of the Tree of Life.

“Sooo…what should we do first?” He glanced over his shoulder to the merriment behind them, soaking in the options. “We can play some games…or ride some rides…get some food…or booze.” Rowan smirked and turned back towards Adrian, slipping his hand into theirs, fingers interlocking.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ Mission
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 15:46:17 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,yveltal]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
If love is a lie, then why do we need it...

[attr=class,bulk]"Thanks, love." It's just as he secures the park access band snug against his right wrist that Rowan snakes his fingers betwixt his own, tugging him gently away from the entrance and towards... Well, that's the question, isn't it? Even Adrian is a little more than whelmed by all the flashing lights, the screams of ecstasy and terror—and the aroma of freshly prepared goods. As a kid, he might've fought his way to the front of the line to get on a rollercoaster or other thrill ride. Now? The appeal isn't quite there.[break][break]

But Rowan looks at him with brilliant eyes that string him along through the fading evening light. "I always liked the Wailord Wave," he suggested before pointing towards a massive Wailord-shaped vessel swinging on a heavy duty rig like a massive pendulum. Surrounding it were a bunch of ocean wave cutouts which concealed the Klinklang driving the mechanism and street tires used to mitigate the impact as the weighted contraption came barreling back to-and-fro. It was the ride that had warmed him up to rollercoasters after, so it had a fond place in his memories.[break][break]

Even now he can feel the Beautiflies in his stomach. Or is that just from holding Rowan's hand? The sensation is almost foreign to him against, causing sensations he'd long been starved for. And now that he thought about it:[break][break]

"Or should I pick something romantic?"
[break][break]

Leaning down he'd sneak a peck against Rowan's cheek, glad to be able to share in these simples pleasures together again. No longer would he take it for granted.

tags
[attr=class,bottom-text]
LOVE FESTIVAL

PETALBURG CITY

[attr=class,yveltalcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.yveltal .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .accentborder, .yveltal .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .accenttext, .yveltal .bulk b, .yveltal .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/ggLcT8.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .lyric1, .yveltal .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .lyric1 div, .yveltal .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.yveltal .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltalcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltalcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 2:54:15 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“I wouldn’t argue with something romantic.” Rowan smiled softly, gesturing with a hand towards two of the attractions. “Should we go on the Ferris Wheel or the Tunnel of Love?” The smile turned devious, curling into a salacious smirk. “It’d be nice and dark in the tunnel, who knows what could happen in there?” A teasing finger ran down their chest, stopping at their belt buckle before returning to his side.

“I’m thinking about food first, though.” Rowan chuckled, dragging Adrian deeper into the festival with a fanciful gait. There weren’t many opportunities to do things like this in Galar, seeing as he wasn’t allowed to attend public events for ‘security reasons’. It might have been hard for Adrian to understand, but it was like he was a kid experiencing this for the first time.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 12:28:07 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,yveltal]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"Aren't you full of dangerous ideas..." Like a moth to the flame, he surrendered to their cajolery, feeling a finger digging against him to impress upon Adrian the intent. Adrian's tongue scoured the side of his cheek while he followed after their gaze longingly, before abruptly he was lulled back to his senses. "Right," he conceded.[break][break]

They could take things slow, ease into it over the course of their stay.[break][break]

What a cruel tease... But there are simple pleasures to be enjoyed in the mean time: Screams of jubilee, the light bouncing in their eyes, and the sway of their step as they rush headlong through the crowd like children at the fair. Moments like these weren't abundant in his childhood, he'd skipped past this phase. So for now, he could revel in it excitably, even if he felt a little out of place among the fanfare.[break][break]

"What are you craving, exactly? Something sweet, or maybe... savory?" Adrian could think of a number of things to fill Rowan up, but his inclinations were kept in check by the sheer volume of passersby attending the carnival. Unfortunately.[break][break]

There was blue funnel cake made to look like a Tangela being served, and all manner of confectionary classics, but what he had a taste for was tender and rich with flavor, with an aroma that was perhaps its greatest allure. Draping himself over Rowan's shoulder as they approach the food court, he can only guess at what they have developed a taste for. "Or are you overwhelmed by all your... options?"
His voice is husky and laddened with mischief as he peppers their ears with every breath.

tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
LOVE FESTIVAL

PETALBURG CITY

template by punki

[newclass=.yveltal .accentborder, .yveltal .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .accenttext, .yveltal .bulk b, .yveltal .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/ggLcT8.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .lyric1, .yveltal .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .lyric1 div, .yveltal .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.yveltal .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltalcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 1:48:23 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“What do I want?” Rowan tapped his chin with contemplation, glancing about the various confections and snacks, craving something more substantial. “Can’t go wrong with a corndog.” A wry smirk crawled over his lips, stepping over to one of the nearby stands, offering money to the patron and accepting his food in return. “Mmm, looks good.” Rowan’s eyes were locked on Adrian the entire time as he brought the corndog to his lips, pushing some of his hair behind his ear and sliding the snack a fair distance into his mouth.

He’d stop teasing Adrian just long enough to take a small bite from the tip, locking arms with him once more. “How about you, handsome? Anything jumping out at you?” An ‘innocent’ of a smile as ever, determined to make this wait for release painful for them.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 4:50:58 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,yveltal]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]Adrian raises an eyebrow as Rowan taunts him with a cruelly effective gesture, which draws out the desired response from Adrian, who licks his chops at the thought of such tender morsels. "So I see," he manages without fumbling over the words, though he has little mind for the other delicacies surrounding them save the one he finds his arms around. "You look like you're really enjoying it," he manages to quip.[break][break]

"I could name a few," he mutters through an accusing smirk.[break][break]

Despite having eyes mostly for Rowan, he manages to detect another staple for himself to enjoy; after the necessary coin changes hands, a vendor brandishes for Adrian a smoked turkey leg, which he tears into almost as soon as the bone rests against his palm. Even has his lips find purchase on the savory meat, he can feel a hot streak of grease staining his right cheek. Swiping it away with a finger, he'd suckle on the sullied digit overly, locking eyes with Rowan as he did so. "Mmmm..."[break][break]

Despite enjoying their little game, found himself desiring a napkin or a towel to wipe away the drippings, much as he would any other time this sort of thing happened.[break][break]

"When was the last time we got to do something like this," he asks aloud.

tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
LOVE FESTIVAL

PETALBURG CITY

template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 13:00:22 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Not often enough.” Rowan replied, a slight melancholy in his voice. Both of them had been so immersed with their own issues recently that there hadn’t been much time for them to do normal couple things, such as make sexual gestures towards each other at a faire, apparently. “We should do it more often though, I miss being with just you.”

He smiled, sidling up to Adrian once more, resting his head on their shoulder. “One day we’ll get away from all this bullshit and just be us and our Pokémon, and maybe Serena.” Rowan chuckled, knowing that their sister was important to them enough to not just leave behind when the two of them inevitably make their escape. “Sounds nice, huh?”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 4:16:50 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,yveltal]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]Adrian stares wistfully into the canvas of colors that is the carnival, seeing nothing. He's not entirely sure they'll ever get the chance for what Rowan describes; to be able to make quick their escape and elope somewhere... Things just keep happening at a pace that neither of them are able to acclimate to.[break][break]

"'Maybe?' Imagine if she'd heard you say it like that..." Adrian manages a smile, leaning against the brunt of their weight while the world continues flashing all around them; a welcome respite to the day-to-day drudgery.[break][break]

"Have you thought of what you want to ride first?" There's a lilt in his voice as he turns his attention to them, pressing his lips to the crown of their head, pulling back with a curious expression and a mischievous glint in his eyes that belies the nature of his question. Surely Rowan must have made up his mind by now...

tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
LOVE FESTIVAL

PETALBURG CITY

template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 1:53:30 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Serena knows I love her, she’d laugh.” Rowan giggled, glancing about the crowd as he walked along with Adrian. Not a single face that he recognized, or a single one that recognized him. It was good to be just another stranger in the sea, not Rowan Wrynn the heir apparent, nor the Rocket Beast and murderer. Just another person in the crowd.

“Well, I know what I want to ride first, but we’d have to go find a much more secluded place for that.” Rowan offered a small wink towards Adrian, far from subtle, but he didn’t care. “How about the ferris wheel, nice and romantic, yeah?” He didn’t wait for a response, starting to lead his boyfriend towards the attraction.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 6:01:35 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,yveltal]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]Huffing with laughter at their crass nature, he invariably winds up following in their footsteps, tailing after them through the line of the ferris wheel. While they're forced to wait in line, he briefly scans the area, watching on as families and couples while away the evening hours in their own way. In them he can see snippets of his time growing up with Serena, and their parents; he wonders if Rowan has the same experiences.[break][break]

"Have you heard anything since Sootopolis?" Adrian knew they had to speak discretely, but he was more than curious if their title had afforded them any privileged information. Perhaps he shouldn't expect so much, though.

tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
LOVE FESTIVAL

PETALBURG CITY

template by punki

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 4:39:24 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“I haven’t heard anything significant, so far.” Team Rocket didn’t have any plans to expand their influence at the moment, aside from his own project with Sea Mauville. A foothold seemed sufficient enough to the leadership for the moment, especially with the Tree of Life still remaining to be studied. “We have our friend in Pacifidlog Town, and the reconstruction project is going well.” Of course, he was referring to , the mole they had in the League that only continued to garner more trust with the commissioner.

“Oh, we’re up!” The line moved sooner than expected, allowing them to board the attraction and take their seats. “I’ve actually never been on one of these before.” Rowan admitted, lowering the bar to lock them into position. “Crazy, right?”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 5:24:25 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr=class,yveltal]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]"Don't they have any in Galar?" Adrian could often forget that Rowan's upbringing was a little more posh than he imagined. It wasn't unusual for Galarians to consider themselves a cut above the rest, mayhaps it had something to do with how well they tracked their royalty through to the modern day, but it was something Adrian just never could fully wrap his head around. What was growing up like for someone like that? Did it really differ all that much?[break][break]

The machine cycles through to allow others their moment to ascend, and that is when the evening's fireworks begin bursting and fizzling off in the distance, streaks of red and yellow and green stark against the contrast of night. Carousels and tilt-a-whirls are seen as glowing dots dancing against the ground when seen from above, and as they begin reaching their height he can feel the change in the wind as a chill creeps over them, along with a sense of vertigo as he peers over the side.[break][break]

His hand clasped against theirs, he peels his eyes away from the ongoing festivities long enough to see whether they're enjoying themselves.[break][break]

"So, what do you think of it?" They were both of them shut away in this little steel contraption, provided just enough privacy to feel distanced from the ecstatic screams of the park's guests, despite the noise still reaching them.

tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
LOVE FESTIVAL

PETALBURG CITY

template by punki