Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
matching headbands [m/ac]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 2:15:02 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
As instructed, Barnaby took his seat beside in their small windowed basket. Metal groaned under his weight when he stepped aboard and sat down, which was unsurprising considering the age of the Ferris wheel they found themselves inside. It wouldn't concern him, but perhaps Summer would react given she was unfamiliar with the ride.

Barnaby recalled that he had been somewhat frightened the first time he'd gone up in one of these contraptions; then again, he had been very young then and naturally afraid of heights. Now, as he looked out over the fair, all he felt was a sense of peace. Today had been such a nice distraction from his hectic routine.

"What do you think?" He asked, turning to face Summer again. Beyond her he saw the ocean and the reflection of the Ferris wheel. At this time of day, it was a beacon of extravagant florescence, shedding beams of rainbow light onto the dark waters below.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 23:01:34 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer watched as the basket swayed a bit as they entered, feeling a wave of nervousness crawl over her. And it rose again, as they rose slowly higher and higher.

But she also remembered that if they fell, well... Barnaby was there too.

But the lights of the festival caught her eye as she peered over the area, everything growing smaller and smaller as they reached the top. She pressed her hand against the panels keeping them from falling out, childlike wonder in her eyes.

"This is... magnificent..."

She barely tore her gaze away from the sight, only glancing over at her friend once or twice.
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 4:09:25 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"It really is." Just like her, Barnaby took in the beautiful view from their vantage point. The Ferris wheel had momentarily stopped at the height of its revolution, allowing them time to truly savor the moment.

"By the way, Summer..." He started, shifting the ABSOL plushie beside her so that he could scooch a little close.

"Thanks for inviting me out today. I had a wonderful time, even with the ears and tail." Which he was still wearing, by the way. The tips of the ears were even folded over from hitting the ceiling of their car.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 2:34:54 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer's eyes were torn away from the view by his voice, bringing her attention back to him.

And even in the dimness of the evening, lit occasionally by the lights outside, Barnaby still wore a handsome smile. She didn't know how he could do it, given the past and how she had treated him all those months ago.

Even with the intent of just using him and tossing away. Though that clearly didn't work out.

A small pang of guilt began to claw its way into her stomach, grasping at her throat as she tried to offer a smile back as he scooted closer. She leaned closer, pressing a small kiss against his cheek to the best of her ability, though it grazed the side of his mouth.

"I had fun. I'm glad you came along."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 2:21:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: