Weird Deer [S][C]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 22:01:12 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
225 for
Hey.
Question.
Do Stantler evolve?

Locke ran the brush through Shika-Shika’s fancy new fur coat with one hand while flicking through his recent exchange with Eva with the other. The smell of his simmering curry warmed the air within makeshift campsite, despite the forest having not yet shaken the lingering chill of winter. He was pretty sure this was around the spot where what the news was now calling a “distortion” had appeared, and so became the designated meetup spot for the professor to have a proper look at his altered Pokémon.

A quick visit to the Pokémon Center hadn’t provided any answers, nor had searching online through one of the center’s PCs helped either. Recent broadcasts and local gossip, however, had revealed these rifts were becoming a more common occurrence, and that other Pokémon had also come out the other side of them changed.

Their former Stantler seemed perfectly unbothered by all of this though. In fact, Shika-Shika’s only real concern was that his trainer had gotten distracted from their grooming duties again. He nosed the phone out of Locke’s hand and into their lap in a clear indication that phone time was over and brushies time was now. With a resigned sigh, they gently pushed the deer’s head back around to continuing combing through his fluffy neck while they waited for Eva’s arrival.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Weird Deer [S][C]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 5:07:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Do Stantler evolve??

What a strange question. Any quick search on the internet should tell Locke that Stantler do not evolve. But here it was, another odd question about evolution that she thought was well understood. Now-a-days in Hoenn, you couldn’t rule anything out. Some quick probing led Eva to believe that that this particular Stantler may have come in contact with the strange distortions that have been popping up around Hoenn since the events of the AQUA Initiative’s travel through Space and Time.

Eva arrived in Petalburg Woods upon the shiny Salamence she frequently flew with. Mehira was given free range once the doctor settled herself upon the ground. It didn’t take long for the predator to rise back into the sky with a quick beat of her wings, likely off to go entertain herself with a quick hunt, “Heya, Locke! It’s great o see you!” it’s honestly been too long – but he knows that.

She spared Locke a moments glance, but it was easy to see her attention had been pulled towards the Stantler-like creature that was standing between them, “This is him, huh?” Eva asked, shifting the medical pack on her shoulder to a more comfortable position.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Weird Deer [S][C]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 21:15:57 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
100 for
Locke immediately stood to meet Eva as she landed, much to Shika-Shika’s chagrin. ”It’s nice to see you too,” they greeted cheerfully. Now they were done killing time, their body appreciated the chance to finally stretch and eat after grooming for what felt like hours.

”Ya-huh. This here’s Shika-Shika.” He gave his Pokémon a small pat on the head, which the deer shook off with a snort, pointedly looking away from the doctor. ”He’s…a little grumpy about having all this fur right at the start of spring.” It was going to be a nightmare come time for Hoenn’s tropical summer.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Weird Deer [S][C]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2022 15:24:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It really was good to see Locke. It has been quite some time since the two had a chance to catch up. Naturally, they had both been very busy. Matias had seen them more than she had! The thrill of discovery was only a cherry on top to seeing the Postman.

“Shika-Shika,” she repeated as a whisper, quickly glancing over the grey furred deer. The Antlers stretch high with striking similarities to its previous form. The quadruped stands much taller than its reported counterpart. But is it truly an evolution, or more of a form variance?

Time and research would tell!

“I bet,” she smirks, motioning towards the pokemon’s lush, grey beard, “Nice to meet you Shika-Shika! I’m Eva. Do you mind if I take a few photos of you?” she glances at Locke too, seeking his permission. On cue a RotomPhone buzzes to life, sneaking out of her pocket to float by her side.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Weird Deer [S][C]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 22:22:00 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
116 for
Locke, rather than reply through a mouthful of curry, gave their consent with a thumbs up from the campfire. Shika-Shika, meanwhile, simply stared at the RotomPhone with the same disinterested expression all Stantler seemed to share. After a few moments, however, he gave a heavy huff and stood at his full height, acquiescing to the doctor’s request.

Locke watched Eva work in comfortable silence, escaping the chill of early spring with fire and a warm meal. It was while thinking over all things he’d encountered since their last meeting, that he remembered something he’d forgotten to say a while ago.

”I never got the chance to thank you before, back at the Soiree,” he mentioned idly.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Weird Deer [S][C]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 17:12:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s smile brightens with the thumbs up. She even returns the gesture, glancing at the Shika-Shika to see if the deer agreed. He seemed reluctant, but eventually huffed and stood to full height, Thanks, Shika-Shika!”

The doctor proceeds to instruct the RotomPhone, getting several angles to capture the pokemon’s unique appearance for her records. Eventually, she would like some biological samples, but that could wait until the pokemon was more comfortable with her around.

As she finishes up with the last photo, she turns towards Locke as he speaks. It takes her a moment to even remember his reference. Eventually, her shoulders shrug, “Oh! No problem. That was all a crazy mess, wasn’t it?”

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Weird Deer [S][C]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 21:37:24 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
It didn't take very long for Shika-Shika to get tired of posing for the camera, ending the photoshoot by stomping over to his trainer and nosing at their curry bowl. Locke placed the half-empty dish on the ground for the Stantler and reached over to replace it with a fresh serving as the conversation picked back up.

"Kind've an understatement really," he hummed, offering a bowl to Eva before settling back down to continue their own meal. "I ran into those white-haired guys a couple more times after that actually."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Weird Deer [S][C]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 1:48:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Yes, it really was an understatement. She’s certainly not in the mood to swell on it too long though. There would likely be another time where they’d be caught in the crosshairs of Hoenn’s chaos and Locke would save her ass this time.

Eva doesn’t pay much mind as Locke prepares some bowls of curry. The doctor does, however, snap her attention back to him when he mentions the ‘white haired guys’.

Her brow piques in interest, probably on equal plane with her interest in the Wrydeer, “Oh, really? Where’s you see ‘em after that? Did they have Unown with ‘em?” Eva graciously takes the bowl of curry from Locke with a thankful nod and stroke’s the deer’s side. She purposefully closes her hands around the shedding fur that accumulates in her palm. She’ll save those for DNA testing later.

As she sits to enjoy some of the curry, she wonders if Shika Shika would let her draw some blood . . . hopefully.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Weird Deer [S][C]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 17:38:10 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
205 for
He nodded. "They did. A few showed up at the Lilycove museum with more of that mist stuff too, after me n' a couple other folks got lost in some kinda lab. I think there was a proper report done for the League after."

He couldn't really be sure, everything was a bit of a blur after the mist started messing with his head again.

"And then there was…well his hair wasn't all white, but there was this guy calling himself Father Winter in Granite Cave, and he had an Unown that could-um-well it's bit out there but it sent me to another dimension?"

The more they said it out loud, the less convincing it sounded. But if the entirety of Sootopolis could get rearranged like a bad puzzle then even a woman of science like Eva couldn't deny the possibility.

"There were more white-haired guys there, and they wanted me and a buncha of other me's to fight to the death." Shika-Shika abandoned his empty bowl and settled down at his trainer's feet, resting his large, white head on the courier's lap. Locke absentmindedly placed a hand between the not-Stantler's antlers as they spoke.

"…I guess you could say I won, in a way."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Weird Deer [S][C]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 21:02:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The thought of the white haired assassins makes her skin crawl. It’s not so much she thought they were frightening, it was the implications they came with. There were being out there with far more knowledge of the multiverse than Hoenn, their Hoenn. Even more disturbing is the fact that they can seem to control when and where these portals occur. No lock could ever keep them out. What kept them from zapping right here and now and snatching Locke away? They did show an interest in him at the Soiree.

“Ahhh Father Winter,” Eva frowns, taking another bite of curry, “I’ve been hearing more and more about this mysterious man,” Perhaps it was time to check out Granite Caves. She’s exhausted almost all other options.

Her frown turns sincere when she hears what Locke head to go through, “I’m sorry that is something you had to deal with,” Eva couldn’t imagine fighting herself to the death. In a way, they all are right now though.

“This is delicious, by the way,” she smile, sightly lifting the bowl of curry.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Weird Deer [S][C]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 17:02:11 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","hearttree"]
[attr="class","heartpictree"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlisttree"]

[attr="class","heartpkmntree"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdertree"]
[attr="class","hearticontree"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxtree"]
[attr="class","heartnotestree"]

notes

[attr="class","heartsidetree"]

[attr="class","hearttagtree"]

[attr="class","hearttextboxtree"]

[attr="class","hearttexttree"]
Right, had said he'd also been sent to another universe-just how many people got tricked by that phony? He hoped their "adventures" weren't as terrible as his own, but that was unlikely…

[break][break]

Locke just gave a small shrug, trying to shake off the weight of the experience. "It happened."

[break][break]

They happily accepted both the compliment and change of subject. "My grandpa's curry," they shared with pride. "He used to travel a bunch, so it's a quick and cheap recipe for cooking on the go!"

Nano

[newclass=.hearttree]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#739191; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpictree] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #739191, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/ukpvutB.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticontree] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/xWeI785.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlisttree] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmntree] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#739191; border:solid 1px #73B964; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxtree] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttexttree] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttexttree b] color:#73B964; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidetree] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxtree] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #73B964; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotestree] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagtree] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdertree] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #73B964; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttexttree::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttexttree::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#73B964; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotestree::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotestree::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#73B964; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Weird Deer [S][C]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 21:02:56 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva makes a mental note to look further into the Father Winter reports that have shown up on her desk. She has been preoccupied with other things like the meteor and space-time distortions that she didn’t think to glance at them. Perhaps there is more to it.

“Definitely doesn’t sacrifice taste,” she smiles, finishing off her last bite, “Thank you for everything, Locke. I appreciate you letting me take a look at Shika Shika,” she gives the Wyrdeer a soft smile, “I hate to eat and run but I do have to get going though. There’s a lot to sort through with all this data!” she wiggles her RotomPhone for emphasis. His is not the first distortion pokemon she has seen, “Don’t hesitate to give me a call, any time, ok?” She’d always be there for him if he just asked.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Weird Deer [S][C]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 7:35:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: