awards
2,607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
will be back
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 19:17:19 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
coming at you hot with another one of these. i thought maybe i would have the time to parse some rp replies in between all this hectic stuff, but some things have happened where i'm officially going to be going on hiatus until probably april. i'm still going to try to post my requirements to keep freya as council (can't get rid of her that easily), but otherwise i'm going to be making myself scarce.

bf was in a car wreck (he's okay), but our bunny clover didn't make it. that's been really tough on us. and we've been dealing with the new lease we just signed, finding another person to replace us, figuring out transportation, funds to move our stuff, etc. etc. etc. and it's just been dfgh a lot. 

but i promise i will be back when i'm done being a giant ball of anxiety! 

characters affected are:

and on the plus side, so i end this with optimism--we are so excited for our new place! it has a cute little balcony and so much natural light and i'm gonna have So Many Plants! and in may, for both of our birthdays, we are aiming to bring another furry friend into our lives <333 the doggo i've always needed haha
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
will be back
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 19:57:10 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Take care of yourself!! Feel free to dm me anytime :) especially if you wanna play some games or something.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
will be back
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 20:45:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
take your time to heal, love, and find mindfulness in the transition. i'm so sorry about clover. a big hug from you to me. i hope you have a wonderful time acclimating to your new place when you get there too! lots of hope, lots to look forward to, and i know you and your bf will be okay. ♥
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
will be back
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 21:12:15 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

So sorry to hear about the bun but i am glad your bf is okay. Take your time and take care of yourselves. I hope the rest of the transition goes smooth for you guys and yiu have time to settle in <3

You got dis *\ovo/*
[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]