saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DISPOSE
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 5:24:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

it has been a while since they've last seen each other. evergrande being the last, if he remembers correctly, where they sped around delivering parcels. that was a fun evening.[break][break]

this meeting will likely not be as fun.[break][break]

it's within petalburg woods that he waits for locke. matias looks the same as usually does — tired, cold, maybe even angry. the one difference are the bandages that wrap around his body, some showing over the collar of his shirt.[break][break]

his disposition quickly changes when he sees locke approaching.[break][break]

"locke! it's great to see you."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
DISPOSE
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 17:35:40 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
156 for
Locke checked the newspaper-wrapped styrofoam cup in his bag for the umpteenth time, careful not to jostle the budding seed inside too harshly. While he was sad to move his Gracidea away from his and ’ little spot on Route 117, Petalburg Woods was much closer to his typical delivery routes between the more rural towns around it, and thus offered more opportunities to check on it.

And it seemed as good a day as any other to replant it, seeing as they already had other plans in the woods today.

Doro-Doro nudged her trainer’s shoulder, bringing Locke’s attention to the other person waiting just ahead. They took a quick note of the bandages layered under Matias’ collar as they approached, but held back any comment on it for now, instead putting on a beaming smile to greet the older man.

”You too! Hope ya don’t mind me ‘n Doro-Doro working on something while we chat.”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DISPOSE
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 8:19:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias blinks, surprise wearing across his expression for a brief moment as he looks at the mudsdale.[break][break]

"i never thought i'd see you with another pokemon other than your delibirds."[break][break]

but it's a nice surprise, he finds. or maybe he's just happy to get to meet locke again.[break][break]

"nah, not at all. you can lead the way."

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
DISPOSE
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 21:56:47 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
136 for
Their expression transitioned into a light pout. "I've got plenty of Pokémon other'n Delibird ya know. Doro-Doro here helps move packages too big for me or the Delibird to carry for instance." The Mudsdale leaned into her trainer's touch as Locke gave her an appreciative pat.

"Today, though, she's helping me garden!" They raised the small cup for Matias to see, carefully lifting some of the newspaper wrapping away to reveal the tiniest green sprout inside. "I got the seed from a florist in Oldale, and I'd already planted it over by Verdanturf-but I found a nice plot out in the woods here I'd rather put it," they explained, leading their friend off the regular path.

Doro-Doro huffed beside him, clearly annoyed at having to do all that work again. "Doro-Doro thinks I'm just being indecisive."

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DISPOSE
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 7:00:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh, right. that makes sense."[break][break]

he'd been teasing but it's a little amusing to hear locke defend themselves. he smiles at the sight of them interacting with their mudsdale, finding it endearing more than anything.[break][break]

"nonsense! if there's a nicer plot, then why not?"[break][break]

matias leans in, peeking down into the raised cup to see the tiniest green sprout surrounded by newspaper wrapping.[break][break]

"interesting. what will it grow into?"

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
DISPOSE
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 12:49:18 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
264 for
"The florist said it'll grow into a Gracidea! According to her they're native to Shinnoh, where people exchange them to show how grateful they are," Locke rambled, continuing to rattle off more facts he'd learned about the flower as they made their way through the woods.

"I'm hoping I can collect the seeds so I can grow a few to send to my family-but mostly I'm just excited to see what it looks like! The florist didn't have any on hand since they're not very common here, so I don't really know what to expect."

They were pretty sure they'd seen most of Hoenn's natural flora at this point, so getting to grow something new was enticing enough to warrant the extra work it was taking. Doro-Doro wasn't quite as enthused, but so long as she got a few more treats at the end of the day she'd go along with whatever the amateur gardener wanted to do.

At last Locke stopped the group to a small, out of the way clearing, hardly bigger than an average apartment in Slateport. They'd already come by before to clear out some of the weeds and plant debris, so all that was left to do was guide their Mudsdale into Rototilling a portion of the land into a functional garden plot.

While Doro-Doro set to work, Locke kept close by-digging up any rocks or roots left behind while continuing the conversation. "But what've you been up to? A lotta stuff's happened since we last met up, yeah? You've been pretty busy I'll bet."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DISPOSE
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 7:50:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"a gracidea! how nice."[break][break]

he wonders if locke's will sprout into an adventure with shaymin the same way his had. but he'll leave it as a surprise just in case.[break][break]

while mudsdale starts ROTOTILLING, matias joins locke and digs up any rocks or roots as well. he places them in his bag to dispose of later.[break][break]

"busy saving the region! nothing new."[break][break]

though he chuckles, he does find it appropriate to be somewhat honest with locke.[break][break]

"i did get hurt recently, though it's nothing to be concerned about."[break][break]

he's all healed up by now.[break][break]

"i got into a fight and lost a friend in the process."

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
DISPOSE
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 16:53:12 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
Locke hummed thoughtfully, their gaze flicking to the bandages still wrapped around Matias. Nothing to be concerned about, huh?

"I also got pretty roughed up recently," they admitted, lightly brushing over their nose-which had healed slightly crooked where it had broken against the white-haired man's knee. "And some…friends of mine didn't make it out either."

He wasn't sure how much another version of himself and a Legendary forced to rely on him for twenty-four hours could count as friends, but he liked to think of them as such. Even it made their loss hurt a little more.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DISPOSE
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 2:21:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

at the mention of it, matias pauses digging and looks over. he leans in closer to examine locke's nose, finally noticing the slight crookedness.[break][break]

"shit, i'm sorry to hear."[break][break]

he drops a few rocks into his bag and decides to pry a bit more.[break][break]

"what happened?"

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
DISPOSE
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 22:58:30 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
Locke paused to work at a particularly stubborn root, taking the time to consider just how much he could handle talking about his time the alternate Vermilion. He'd hardly gotten through the broad strokes with -but in his defense, he'd been stressed enough by the meeting in Slateport the previous day.

The root finally gave, and they passed it between his hands a few times, before dropping it in the bag with a long, drawn-out sigh.

"Short or long version?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DISPOSE
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 8:08:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

realizing it must be a longer story than what he'd originally thought, he dusts his palms together before lowering to sit on the ground.[break][break]

he reaches into another bag to pull out bottles of water, handing one over to locke.[break][break]

"long."

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
DISPOSE
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 21:45:56 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
Locke took the water with a gracious nod-he'll be needing it after this conversation.

"So you remember how those white-haired guys showed up in Mossdeep and started attacking a bunch of avatars? And how for some reason they fired at me too?" he started, wiping his hands free of dirt before cracking open the plastic top. "Well I sorta ran into them again-or I guess again again, after thing at the Liliycove museum. Did you see whatever report they made about that?"

Or would that be another story for today?

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DISPOSE
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 7:29:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"mhm. i've always wondered why they fired at you. assumed it was because you were marked."[break][break]

he cracks open the plastic top of the bottle, tipping it up shortly after to take long sips.[break][break]

refreshing.[break][break]

"i did but i'd appreciate a refresher! a short one will do."

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
DISPOSE
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 23:30:32 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
123 for
Locke could only shrug. Theories like that were what got them mixed up with that trouble in Granite Cave in the first place.

"Went to the museum, found a weird lab in a another dimension-I think? Got out and attacked by a bunch of white-haired guys," he summarized, thinking for a bit before adding, "Also Uxie showed up to help, but I dunno if it was the real one or not? That bit was kinda hard to follow…Ah, they attacked everyone instead of just Avatars that time though, unless everyone was one and I just didn't know."

It was at least evidence that the assassins and their Unown weren't above targeting civilians, so maybe the Soiree had just been some kind of mix-up?

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DISPOSE
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 8:18:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"uxie?"[break][break]

this might have been more serious than matias originally thought. he caps the bottle, placing it on a groove in the dirt for now.[break][break]

he clears his throat, focusing.[break][break]

"who else was with you?"