TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
SHEPHERD'S CRUX [S]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 3:35:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SHEPHERD'S CRUX

WITH A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING

“AFTER WHAT TEAM ROCKET DID TO THIS REGION—”

barnaby may gloss over the subject matter but fernando makes it a point to double back. reinforcement is what lays down a foundation of certainty. repeat it enough times and it’ll create a pocket ripe for a future call back.

and what this next generation continues to do—

it’s all about consistency.

—makes whatever achievements i have accomplished feel unfinished. granted, i am glad our hard work has put away the most violent offenders. the team rocket that exists today is more concerned with undercutting and selling out the hoenn people than outright murdering them.

his frown is steep and his sigh is exasperated.

a small victory but a welcome one nonetheless.

like a heavy weight off his shoulders, fernando leans back, more comfortable now.

but the role of a councilman is not a lax one. i have learned a lot but there’s a good reason there’s sparsely more than three of us.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
SHEPHERD'S CRUX [S]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 0:54:33 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Undercutting and selling out.

It came as no surprise to Barnaby that insisted on doubling down on his ROCKET tangent. After all, they were likely considered Public Enemy No. 1 in the eyes of League politicians.

Still. Perhaps he could steer the conversation out of the waters of black-and-white morality.

"Why do you think Rocket has shifted in this direction?" Barnaby questioned, the picture of civil discourse. "Has it changed the way we regard them as a potential threat in Hoenn?"

Without skipping a beat, the journalist continued in his line of questioning.

"Regardless, having such a heavy responsibility on your shoulders must be taxing."

He paused, his expression sympathetic, before proceeding to the question he'd been eager to ask since the beginning of the show.

"I'm curious. Is that why you resigned from the position not too long ago?"

Quickly added was a reassuring, "I'm sure Hoenn is glad you reclaimed your seat, but the matter was all very hush hush when it first happened."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,759 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
SHEPHERD'S CRUX [S]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 1:11:00 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SHEPHERD'S CRUX

WITH A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING

“BECAUSE THEY’RE SELFISH,” is a simple enough answer. it’s also the perfect soundbite for them to clip and repeat on other shows and channels.

to bring about change is an arduous task that seldom shows return. but that’s why it’s so impactful.

fernando’s hands open, welcoming those to read his message like a widespread book.

there is nothing stopping the people who believe in team rocket from taking a spot on the council to enact the very change they want to see. and that applies across all positions within the league.

he raises a single hand, raising each finger in slow succession. his lips move, silently mouthing the name of several months.

after team rocket murdered hoenn’s gym leaders during the slateport invasion, how many months did we go without a full roster of eight?

he clicks his tongue, leaning forward.

it’s a hard job and requires a person of strong character. but, mr finch, why would i do all that when i can just beat up anyone who disagrees with me?

his frown steepens.

that is the type of people the new team rocket is. people who claim to have good intentions but are too selfish and lazy to realize them the proper way.

his nose wrinkles with a certain air of disapproval.

which leads into your next question. that’s a big part of why i stepped down.

it’s a good question but one that’s never come up before. no one really seems to care about the most tenured councilman stepping down. nor do they bat an eye when he rejoins months later. the only person with a personal interest, or to say anything about it, was the commissioner herself.

during my administration, i accomplished everything i sought out to do. i made sure team rocket was disbanded and defended the region from the ultra beast invasion.

which, compared to his predecessors, is a legacy worth leaving behind.

and with silph co.’s recent acquisition of a good portion of devon corp., i thought it would be a conflict of interest for me to be in charge of the region’s finances.

he pauses on that note, grabbing a nearby water bottle to break on. after a quick sip, and a lick of his lips, he continues.

however, no one else was willing to fill in my spot. rather than leave hoenn waiting, hoping that someone would, i took on the mantle once more. despite the doctor’s orders, i will not abandon hoenn. whatever we face, i will face it with you.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SHEPHERD'S CRUX [S]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 3:22:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: