awards
172 posts
part of
TAG WITH @iseult
iseult babineaux
Reminiscence
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 16:42:42 GMT
iseult babineaux Avatar
iseult took a lessened interest in the mammal exhibits. water-types were not her favorite, but the fish were beautiful to look at. these were cute, she supposed, if only made more so by the fact that they were contained within glass and thus harmless.

dates? it snagged her interest, there in the prying tone of her voice and the curl of a teasing smile. ”with one special person, i wonder?” or was he living his best life, out there with all the beautiful people he cared to take an interest in? she couldn’t relate, either way.

”it’s busy. lots of answering emails, grabbing coffee… i’m a glorified assistant, really,” which was supposed to be humbling, and it was. ”but i do get a good look into the going-ons of things. i spend much of my time around the council, immersed in the stress of keeping up with all that is happening in this region.” it was a lot, but it had given her a good insight into what the life could be like.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Reminiscence
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 1:08:06 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"One special person?" Barnaby repeated, a thrum of amusement running through his voice. "You know me better than that." She might remember growing up that, even as he hit adolescence, Barnaby never really had only one person that caught his interest.

Many friends, many lovers, but never anything serious.

As far as her work with the League, Barnaby listened as they strolled through the current exhibit without stopping to linger long on any one display. It didn't really catch his attention either, anyway. They were now beginning to approach the last section of the aquarium.

"It sounds like a good job to get your foot in the door," He commented, his cobalt eyes sliding to meets hers. "Does that mean you want to pursue a government position once you graduate? Perhaps stay with the council?"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Reminiscence
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 21:18:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: