Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
luminous celebration
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 3:22:06 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar

Mauville Hills, Residential Garden

Carved out within Mauville Hills' expansive courtyard was a floral garden, a favorite place of respite and relaxation for Barnaby. It was where he ventured whenever he needed a break from the monotony or a breath of fresh air if he felt cooped up for too long. It was also a place that held certain fond memories.

So, it came as no surprise that he found himself here on the night of his birthday. After a luxurious dinner, had suggested they go for an evening stroll throughout the park - a proposal that Barnaby had readily agreed to. Why? Perhaps he didn't want their time together to end so soon.

As they crossed the boundary between building and garden, a cozy nighttime scene greeted them. Warm lanterns lit the gravel paths, moonlight shone bright overhead, and the tepid breeze carried on it the sweet fragrance of spring flowers.

They had only walked a few steps before a luminescent glow, centered ahead in the largest of the space's fields, caught Barnaby's attention.

"What could that be... ?"
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
luminous celebration
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 2:30:24 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Birthdays.
[break][break]
There had once been a time when Mars had adored them; when he had celebrated his own in the most grandiose manner and invited as many people as possible to enjoy a day that was meant to be his and his alone. These days, however, thoughts of his own birthday come accompanied by bitter feelings and equally as bitter memories, yet that’s far from the case when it comes to that of
[break][break]
He had wanted to celebrate it with him, so they had had dinner together at a nice restaurant near where they both lived. He had been glad to see Barnaby enjoying himself, and when dinner had ended, he had suggested they should go for a walk through the park. Why? Mars knew why, but the reason he gave was different from what actually dwelled in his heart and mind.
[break][break]
”It would be nice.”

[break]
And nice sure it is, for in this park, under spring moonlight, now bloom the same luminescent flowers he and had retrieved samples of back at the Tree of Life. Crystablooms. That’s what they’re calling them.” It’s in a soft tone that answers Barnaby’s question, giving his companion a slight smile. ”They’re harmless, as far as I’m aware, but wild pokémon can be drawn to them, so we should probably keep an eye out.”
[break][break]
Still, beautiful as the crystablooms may be, they don’t make his thoughts stray from his reasons to come to the park, nor do they pull his gaze away from Barnaby’s cobalt eyes.
[break][break]
”Let’s go sit nearby, I have something to show you.”
[break][break]
Or, more like something for him.

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]

Mission - Crystals In Bloom ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
luminous celebration
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2022 1:47:41 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
It was nice.

This was Barnaby's first birthday in Hoenn, a milestone he was honestly surprised he'd made it to. Today marked almost a year in this foreign country, so far from his beloved Kalos and the bonds that he had formed there.

In the weeks leading up to this day, he thought it'd feel bittersweet or melancholy to celebrate a birthday so far from his homeland. How could anything he'd do here even begin to compare?

But he was wrong - wonderfully so. Despite not having many strong friendships in Hoenn just yet, there was one that stood out from the rest. When had proposed they celebrate together, just the two of them, he'd felt a sudden rush of elation. Why was that?

Perhaps because dinner had been lovely, filled with laughter and banter and warm conversation. Now they found themselves here, walking toward a bench nearest the field of bioluminescent flowers. Before sitting down, Barnaby plucked one of the flowers by the stem and brought it with him as he settled in beside the admin.

"Crystablooms, hm? An apt name." He responded quietly, examining the luminous petals under his fingertips. "I wonder what causes them to glow?"

It was an idle thought and one that Barnaby didn't truly care to know in this moment. Right now, he was more curious about Mars' earlier comment.

Shifting in his seat, Barnaby's eyes turned to his friend as he spoke in an inquisitive tone, "What was it you wanted to show me?"

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
luminous celebration
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 3:53:18 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Mars had once told that he had never seen anyone look more beautiful or more at home amongst a thousand flowers, and although at the time those could have been taken as no more than the sweet words of a lover, they’re also exactly what he finds himself thinking when watching Barnaby so gently hold one of the crystablooms.
[break][break]
Although he thinks them, this time, the words are kept as a mere thought that lingers for a short moment before his attention turns to the question voiced. ”I’m not sure, honestly. Maybe the same thing that causes certain pokémon hatched recently to glow? Illumina Phenomenon. Mars himself has been interested in hatching a pokémon of this kind, but at this point in time, his efforts have produced nothing spectacular. However…
[break][break]
”Here.” The small box he produces from a pocket of his coat is spectacular indeed; coated in sparkling wrapping paper and topped with an elegant bow to match. When opening it, Barnaby would find a minimised Luxury Ball with an azure flame seal on it, as if waiting for him to summon the pokémon dwelling within.
[break][break]
”Your birthday present.” Mars states the obvious then, smiling at him.

notes

[break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
luminous celebration
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 1:31:28 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Information pertaining to the Illumina Phenomenon was appreciated, and Barnaby tucked the tidbit away into the back of his mind, but right now his full attention was on and the shimmering gift in his hand. A breath caught in Barnaby's throat as Mars removed the box from his pocket, followed by a sweetly sincere,

"Oh, Martín... You spoil me so. Dinner was more than enough. You shouldn't have." Secretly, Barnaby was so glad he did, though.

Gently, he took the offered present and brought it to his lap. Something to note, Barnaby was such a bore during the holidays because he refused to wildly tear into his gifts. Instead, he carefully tugged at the margins where tape met paper, eventually revealing the contents within without compromising the wrapping. Why? Call it the perfectionist in him.

This proclivity never died in childhood, though, as he did exactly this to Mars' elegant gift. The bow was carefully pried from the top, the paper unfolded neatly and placed beside him on the bench. Finally the box was opened and the Luxury Ball uncovered for Barnaby to awe at. Removing the capsule, an excited glance was thrown Mars' way before the surprise inside was released.

From azure flames appeared a truly spectacular Pokémon: an unusually-colored HOUNDROOM, more muted in tone than most of her species and with elegantly curved horns (smaller than a male's would be). She was a beautiful dilute blue and shined so heavenly in the glow of the crystablooms.

"She's gorgeous, mon trésor..." He spoke softly, in a voice filled with emotion, as outstretched hands reached for the hound. She obliged his unspoken request, moving closer to rest her muzzle in his palms.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
luminous celebration
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 2:47:30 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Perhaps ‘watching ’ should come to be listed among the banker’s hobbies, because there are times when Mars catches himself looking at him without necessarily meaning to – paying attention to his every gesture with utter fascination. This happens to be one of those times, for it’s with a faint smile that Mars watches the way he so very carefully unwraps the present, methodically following what seems like well-practised steps and not causing even a single tear upon the elegant wrapping paper. It’s adorable.
[break][break]
He could comment on it, make some silly flirtatious joke, but although the thought crosses his mind, Mars chooses not to. The moment is kept intact and unspoilt, as if he were appreciating a beautiful painting at a gallery.
[break][break]
Until their attention is drawn by blue flames, of course, and by the elegant Houndoom that appears among them.
[break][break]
”Her name is Bellona.” A pokémon trained for battle, named after the mistress of war and conquest, her horns as if her crowning galea. ”I figured there’s a lot of gift I can give you, but we both know how dangerous things can get, so I decided I’d like to give you a pokémon that can stand by your side when I’m not there – both as company and to keep you safe”
[break][break]
A sentiment born out of here, out of concern, out of the undeniable fondness he has for the man next to him.
[break][break]
Why?
[break][break]
Why does he care so much for Barnaby’s wellbeing and happiness?
[break][break]
Mars looks at him then, eyes of amber meeting meeting those as blue as the sea.
[break][break]
”Not that yours can’t do as much, I trust them with that, but look at her neck.” There’s a slight smirk, for around the Houndoom’s neck there’s a collar of beautiful gold accents, and hanging from it, a spheric stone marked by crimson.
[break][break]
A mega stone.
[break][break]

[break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
luminous celebration
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 4:12:43 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Bellona..." The name fell from his lips as a faint, entranced whisper. She was beautiful - both physically and symbolically.

Barnaby listened quietly as Mars spoke, as he explained the significance of his gift, but all eyes were on the magnificent HOUNDOOM sitting so obediently in front of him. Slow fingers caressed the soft fur along her cheeks, tracing the outline of her jaw.

Truthfully, Barnaby was purposefully avoiding eye contact with . Why? It was hard to put into words... somehow, simultaneously, he felt both joy and pain welling up inside of him. It was a confusing contradiction that he knew would be difficult to hide from Mars. So, he looked away until he was able to collect himself appropriately.

When he felt ready, he turned and allowed their eyes to meet. Then, he smiled. It was a familiar one that Mars would know well. Not his beaming smile that he showed to the public, not his teasing smile, but one that was soft and genuine.

"Thank you." So few words from a man whose job it was to write them, to entertain and to talk. But it was all he could muster as he thumbed the mega stone in his hand. Perhaps because the thanks had also come out as a whisper, betraying more emotion than Barnaby had wanted revealed.

This was such an extraordinarily kind gesture. So why did 's heart ache when looking at the face of an expectant and sincere ?

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
luminous celebration
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 13:56:33 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Studied in the art of paying attention to detail as Mars is, and fond of watching as he has also apparently proven himself to be, of course he notices it.
[break][break]
Is it just his imagination, or is Barnaby avoiding looking at him for too long? Is he so charmed by the gift that he has been left speechless and capable of only whispered words of gratitude? No, that can’t be it. Barnaby is not a man of few words, and even if he were surprised or shocked, surely he could say more. So, what is it, then? Why is that even though he smiles so sweetly, those two spoken words sound so filled with sadness? Why is it that, even if barely noticeable, there’s unspoken pain in his gaze?
[break][break]
Cogs turn, that complex piece of machinery that is mind searching for an answer, and even though it’s only for a few short seconds, Mars allows silence to spread between them as he looks at Barnaby. Finally, he decides it’s better to ask than to reach concerning conclusions of his own, and it’s while bearing a slight smile that he reaches for his companion’s cheek – fingertips gently touching soft skin.
[break][break]
”Barnaby.” Not ’mon trésor’, yet still said with affection. Not ’Bee’, it’s never ’Bee’ when they’re on their own, for Mars would never call him by an alias over the name that is his and his alone. “That’s not the expression you should have on a day meant to celebrate you. What’s wrong? What are you thinking of?”
[break][break]
His tone is calm, steady as ever, even if his questions are ones born of concern.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
luminous celebration
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 14:56:16 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
It was too much. The gift, the romantic atmosphere, the genuine concern in Mars’ beautiful amber eyes.

When had he become so comfortable with ? To allow such a grievous slip-up? A faltering of his mask so easily given way. It was unacceptable; against the grain of everything he stood for. This damn vulnerability.

And yet… Barnaby wanted to kiss him — to show his gratitude in a physical way. But it wouldn’t just be physical, would it? And that was the problem. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. What was happening to him!?

Martín, I—” Despite himself, Barnaby leaned into Mars’ touch, pausing as he allowed gentle fingers to caress skin.

I apologize. It’s nothing. I was just caught up in the moment. This...” His gaze momentarily flicked down to Bellona before returning to the man so tenderly cradling his cheek. “...is the sweetest gift I’ve ever received.” From the sweetest man he’d ever known.

Fuck.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
luminous celebration
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 18:30:35 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

The sweetest gift Barnaby has ever received.
[break][break]
To be entirely honest, Mars had never intended on being sweet. He has always been the sort of person who pays attention to the details, who overthinks things, and who enjoys putting care and effort into choosing gifts for those who matter to him. Even the gift for those who don’t, even those that are no more than the result of corporate courtesy, are not chosen lightly, but sweetness has never been a part of it…
[break][break]
Or, has it?
[break][break]
With some people, he knows it has. Gifts that had been chosen with the intent of making them happy and showing them how much they mattered to him. Gifts that had been given simply because he felt like it; with no excuses and often not even when it was time to celebrate something. Gifts that had existed because of how much he loved the people they had been for. Gifts for which he had been called sweet.
[break][break]
It’s not that such a simple word makes Mars pause, flooding his mind with concerning thoughts, and because it isn’t, this is not something he outwardly shows. That faint smile of his remains at his lips, his hand remains on Barnaby’s cheek, and after a few seconds pass, when surrounded by the pale light of dozens of bioluminescent blooms, his response comes without a drop of hesitation:
[break][break]
”Barnaby, you deserve sweetness and so much more.”
[break][break]
Mars knows his words are true, that he wouldn’t speak such a sentiment if it were empty, but in it of itself, the fact that he believes such a thing to be true causes one heavy question to set itself deep within him, spreading the roots of terrible fears and concerns.
[break][break]
When had Barnaby become someone he wants to do sweet things for?

[break][break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
luminous celebration
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 21:27:53 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Of course he deserves it. The sweetness and the kindness and all of the lovely gestures that Mars has offered up until this point. He was , after all - deserving of all the praise and attention the world had to offer.

And yet when said as much, somehow, illogically, there was a blossoming of doubt in Barnaby's heart. A shying away. Perhaps because the admin hadn't just spoken of sweetness, but...

"... so much more."

What that statement entailed, Barnaby couldn't even fathom. Or, more accurately, he didn't want to fathom or even hazard a guess. It was too much, inspiring too many wild thoughts. Instead, he simply returned Mars' faint smile and nodded into the other's palm before pulling away.

In the seconds that followed a quiet thought filled Barnaby's mind. Just enjoy the time you spend with him. No need to overthink things.

Deflection was the name of the game now, disguised as their usual game of cat and mouse.

With one last loving stroke to her cheek, he returned Bellona to her Luxury Ball before rising from the bench. From there he offered Mars an upturned hand.

"Why don't we continue this celebration at my place?"

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
luminous celebration
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 0:07:48 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

...When?
[break][break]
No. It’s not “When?”. It’s “How?”, it’s “Why?”, it’s “Wow, you really have to be some kind of fool to allow this to happen to you again, Mars”. The thought brings about a familiar yet ever unwelcomed pang, and just as Mars seems to be becoming so terribly practise in doing, he buries those emotions deep beneath this Elysian Field that is the time he spends with – in the depths of Hades, to be washed away by the soothing waters of the Lethe River.
[break][break]
This is not the same.
[break][break]
This is care and fondness. It’s the affection he has for someone whose company he enjoys and who is of a certain importance to him. It can’t be more, it can’t be the same, because after all, Barnaby doesn’t know for who he truly is. If he did, then he likely would never want to spend another moment with him.
[break][break]
And yet, despite knowing all of this, Mars does not pull away. His smile does not fade, and when a hand is offered to him, he gladly takes it.
[break][break]
”How could I ever say no to that?”
[break][break]
He stands, and once they step towards the Mauville Hills apartment building they both know so terribly well, it's with a light squeeze that he lets go of Barnaby’s hand in order to wrap an arm around his shoulders. There are no worries. There are no concerns. Pulling him close, promises are whispered to his ear then, and a smirk accompanies them:
[break][break]
”After all, I do have to make sure you enjoy what’s left of your birthday to its fullest extent, no?”
[break][break]
That is a promise he definitely can keep, for what better way is there to spend the night than pleasing ?

[break][break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
luminous celebration
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 3:49:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
This was so deceptively easy; the taking of a hand, the suggestive look and accompanying proposition. Barnaby had enacted this scenario countless times before, always with a light heart and a clear mind. Just for fun, just because, just as a distraction.

Why did it feel different with , then? More personal? Was the admin's gift that impactful? As Barnaby mulled through the gnawing questions in his mind, an arm suddenly found its way around his shoulders.

Then he was pulled close and blessed by such a seductive question, hot on his ear. A shiver of delight struck every nerve from the nape of Barnaby's neck to the tips of his toes. Pink blossomed on his cheeks, likely obscured by the darkness. God, why was this man so attractive?

"You've done so much already..." As Mars pulled away, Barnaby in turn would lean in close to him, lowering his voice to add, "...but by all means, please, show me what else you have planned."

This was fine. Good, even. Great. Held by Mars, being whispered to in the sultriest of voices that bestowed generous promises of physical intimacy and ecstatic pleasure.

This is exactly what Barnaby sought in all of his partners. He didn't need anything more than this. The upwelling of confusing emotions that he routinely had to suppress around meant nothing. Just a nonsensical anomaly.

...Right?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
luminous celebration
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 6:46:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: