pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
oh oh oh oh ohohoh!
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 0:07:09 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp was helping!

A load of eggs was in a bag on his back. His own weird, blue egg was strapped to his chest in the same baby holder he had visited in.

The goal he was given was to just take the eggs from Mavuille to Verdenturf and drop off these eggs to a breeder there. Then he'd gotten a message from Rocket! Apparently they were supposed to keep an eye out for anyone with eggs and just steal them. Well, Temp already had eggs... who was in the area...

He headed towards the nearest other Rocket signal he was given, not knowing it was .
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
oh oh oh oh ohohoh!
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 20:09:14 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby had stepped out for a bit, deciding to take a small break from working from home. He hadn't even bothered wearing his blonde wig, something he usually donned when going into public places unless on specific ROCKET business. But, hey, he was just going to grab some boba at the local shop down the street - it would only be a few minutes before he was back in his penthouse, right?

Wrong. Just as he was exiting the store, lychee boba in hand, a familiar face popped up a little ways down the street. It took Barnaby a second to place him, but soon enough he was calling out, "Hey! Temp!"

The other ROCKET turned around as Barnaby approached. As he got closer, it became clear that he wasn't exactly taking a leisurely stroll. He was laden down with Pokémon eggs, strapped to either side of his body.

"It is Temp, right? We met at the Atelier. I gave you snacks." He spoke in a friendly, companionable tone, smiling as his eyes scanned over all the colorful patterns on the shells.

"I looked a little different then. Barnaby, by the way, if you forgot." He would normally go by Bee with other ROCKETs, but Temp was already at least partially aware of his alternate persona as an HNN journalist, so he didn't see the point.

Casually, he took a sip of his drink before asking the obvious question. "What's with all the eggs?"
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
oh oh oh oh ohohoh!
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 15:58:16 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp had no idea who the hell was for the moment. That wig really did him justice. But, after he realized, Temp gave a wide smile and walked closer to the other. Now on crutches, which wasn't in the post before, because that was something I only decided after this thread was already made. Gotta love messing with the time-line.

"Hey, dude!" He nodded along, careful to keep his foot lifted off the ground. Broken ankles and all that. "Yeah! Like, I think me and you were the only ones not going nuts." A small snicker of a tease at both and ; they had been losing their minds. Temp understood the danger of it, he wasn't that dumb, but seeing them both spiral down into their little conspiracy holes had been... interesting.

Shifting to balance on one crutch, he rubbed the egg on his chest first.

"This one is mine!" He had no idea what the hell was inside it. It was blue and had yellow spots around the top, one big red spot in the middle.

"These I picked up from the daycare." That time he rubbed the other eggs had had strapped to his sides and in his bag. Temp wondered if it was okay to ask the other to help him with them. Eh, he'd figure it out.

"Wanna hang for a few? I have time to kill!" And it wasn't often he was around Mauville, anyway.
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
oh oh oh oh ohohoh!
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 5:10:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Removing the straw from his mouth, Barnaby chuckled along with Temp, recalling the events at the atelier as admittedly being pretty nuts to him too. But and had taken their suspicions and contempt to an entirely different level. Understandable, considering the things they knew and the things they'd gone through.

How could Barnaby match their convictions when he didn't have their perspective?

So, it was easier to joke with . "Seriously! I'd never seen them act that way before." Them mostly being . "I guess we had to be the calm and collected ones." He smiled and winked, making it obvious he was teasing.

"Very cool. I don't really know much about Pokémon eggs, but yours looks pretty different from the rest." A quick observation as Temp gestured to the other eggs strapped to his body. Speaking of, how the hell did he hobble around on crutches while trying to carry all of that??

"Sure! I've got some time too. Let me help you with those, though." Barnaby reached out to grab one or two of the bags at the ROCKET's side. If Temp gave them up, he'd sling one of each over either shoulder. "So what happened to your leg? The last time I saw you you were in one piece."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
oh oh oh oh ohohoh!
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 21:15:00 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp graciously allowed to take the extra eggs. He had been okay with them on his own; the crutches had just made it kind of weird. He gave his own egg a pat, wanting to keep it close as they walked and talked.

"Gav is always a little nervous but that took it to a new level." One that Temp hadn't been privy to seeing like that before. Or, at least, not in a long time. might not like the idle gossip about him but Temp couldn't help it. He got to see a softer side that others didn't get to witness that often.

Speaking of, he made a bit of a face at his current battle wound, sighing some.

"You know how we were teleported in front of Dahlia? Well, I had to pretend to fight Gavvie since he wasn't in his disguise... Lugia didn't pull any punches." She was a real powerhouse. He wished she had been a bit gentler; Temp wasn't so upset about his own broken ankle, but she had also broken Gavin's wrist. That was more concerning to him.
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
oh oh oh oh ohohoh!
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 3:12:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The egg-filled satchels weighed heavily on each of his shoulders, but it was an easy enough burden to carry. It didn't really stop Barnaby from listening attentively as Temp explained how he'd received his injury.

"Arceus." Barnaby breathed, mildly shocked. Although he'd been present when their group had teleported in front of Hoenn's Commissioner, he had been ushered away in the wake of LUGIA's rage and didn't see the confrontation that ensued. "Attacked by a Legendary Pokémon... I'm glad you even still have the leg."

The attack aside, Barnaby did pick up on something else that piqued his interest as Temp spoke. Gav. Gavvie. A hazy memory of Temp kissing 's cheek also conveniently rose to the surface as he thought more about the pair.

"If this is too personal please feel free to ignore me, but..." Barnaby cast a small smile toward and asked in a non-judgmental tone, "Are you and Underboss Merlino close?"

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
oh oh oh oh ohohoh!
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 15:20:27 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Lugia isn't always so rough! She can be sweet, uh... sometimes." Maybe 'sweet' wasn't the right word? She didn't try to push him away with her tail anymore when he plucked barnacles off her belly anymore. That was good enough for him. So, he would wear the wound with something like pride!

"Close?" For a moment, Temp was confused. He was just so used to thinking of as his fiance it was hard to remember that other people didn't know. People like ! So, it was clear that there was a little wind sailing between his ears before he finally caught on to that the other meant.

"Oh! Yeah!" Pausing to adjust his crutches, Temp held out his hand for Barnaby to see. The ring on his finger was cute, silver with little golden Luvdisc carved into the side. When he and Gavin held hands the matching set kissed cutely. "We're engaged!"
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
oh oh oh oh ohohoh!
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 5:08:46 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Oh. So, like, close close.

"What? Wow! Congratulations!"

How had he not noticed such a cute ring before now?? As Temp presented his band, Barnaby leaned down and appraised it with a bright smile and delighted expression. "This is absolutely adorable, Temp."

Marriage was an institution he could appreciate for others. It obviously brought and an abundance of happiness. The announcement of their engagement made Barnaby wonder whether if such a thing would be suitable for himself, though. His parents' political marriage certainly hadn't appeared appealing from the outside.

"When's the wedding? Have you already started planning it?" Barnaby asked as they continued their walk, obviously interested to hear all the deets.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
oh oh oh oh ohohoh!
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 15:32:54 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Even as proud as Temp was of his upcoming marriage to , he was still flustered to be praised. A pink spread across his cheeks even as he smiled brightly at the other.

"We're going to have two ceremonies!" While they ahdn't moved into super heavy planning stages just yet, that much Temp had agreed with Gavin. "One for my tribe, and then another for friends."

"You know, you can come, if you want! There will be food and drinks and stuff! And cake!" That was what weddings had, right? He had only seen weddings like what was probably imagining on TV and movies.
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
oh oh oh oh ohohoh!
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 1:24:36 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby didn't miss the way Temp's face flushed pink, but he refrained from commenting on it. It was somewhat expected, after all, when talking about something so personal and monumentally life-changing.

Tying yourself to someone forever - even symbolically, it was a heavy promise to make. He couldn't help but think whether it was something he'd willingly do with another person. Was there anyone in the world capable of eliciting feelings strong enough to do so?

Normally, Barnaby would have staunchly refused even the notion of marriage for himself. And yet...

"Well, I'm happy for you, Temp. And I would love to come."

Leaning in with a mischievous grin, he added teasingly, "If your foot isn't completely healed by then, I don't mind taking over your share of the dancing, either. I know some killer moves."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
oh oh oh oh ohohoh!
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 8:22:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: