saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,117 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIMENSIONAL
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 9:41:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

". it's good to see you again."[break][break]

the two have met before if his memory serves him correctly. once during the groudon incident and again at hai di lao. both times were not pleasant experiences, however, through no fault of derek's.[break][break]

"you ever been down here?"[break][break]

here, meaning the dimensional pocket that exists between their hoenn and sea hoenn.[break][break]

and others, most likely.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
sealing[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
DIMENSIONAL
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 10:50:32 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"Likewise."

While Matias most likely could've dealt with this alone, having someone along to witness it might make one feel even better about the covert nature of the job.

"Nice to work with ya, even if it's unofficial."

Which really translated to being grateful for their help. It was just too bad this escapade of theirs was to be kept under wraps. But Matias was probably used to it.

For Derek, good publicity would be a nice change after being reinstated as Petalburg's gym leader.

Oh well.

However, due to the nature of the assignment? Derek felt he had to ask. "This is basically a cover-up, isn't it?"

If anything got to the surface and caused damage to Petalburg, the whole truth about what was going on underground would get out, and Hoenn's governing body would be under even more scrutiny from it's citizens...
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,117 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIMENSIONAL
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 3:31:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"pretty much."[break][break]

matias is more than used to cover-ups and covert operations. a lot of what he did in kanto fell under that category, after all.[break][break]

"i imagine they don't want word getting out as it may lead to panic. i think they should get the word out, though. maybe that way people would get off 's ass about sending the meteor to sea hoenn."[break][break]

his opinions are made clear as day.[break][break]

"they will try to kill you, so be prepared."

sealing[break]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
DIMENSIONAL
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 5:57:04 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Thankfully Matias wasn't one to dance around the subject.

"Yeah, maybe." Derek remarks about the man's take on how Dahlia should handle the situation. And while he could very well be right, part of Derek feels like there'd still be a bunch of people ready to shit on the League. There might as well have been a waiting line for it already...

Then comes Matias' warning. "I kinda figured that would be the case."

A half-hearted laugh starts, but doesn't finish.

The covert nature of this mission meant they could do the same.

...Didn't it?

Obviously the League preferred alive. For questioning.

However, that was assuming they could manage either. When the two of them finally happened upon their enemies, it seemed to be quite an obstacle. Numerous water pokemon, though rather than give them time to act, Derek hurls a pokeball out over them.

The Zeraora that vacates the pokeball comes out waving around it's Plasma Fists, permanently striking down a shiny Gyarados that rose up to meet the feline midair.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,117 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIMENSIONAL
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 9:41:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the league definitely prefers alive. knowing matias, however, they likely won't make it to that point.[break][break]

"huh. this is new. they don't usually come in a swarm."[break][break]

but he supposes they'd change their tactics up after repeated failed attempts. he wonders if word has traveled back to sea hoenn on who's been causing them trouble.[break][break]

he hopes so, because he'd love to see sea matias once again. the slippery bastard.[break][break]

virizion plays support for now as she enacts PROTECT only to dart around the scene, deflecting attacks that come zeraora's way.[break][break]

"look for their trainers."

sealing[break]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
DIMENSIONAL
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 20:19:16 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekswarm]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
in the darkness of abyss

[attr=class,lyric2]
for those eyes that can see

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
the final, perfect shape starts forming

[attr=class,bulk][break]As if lying in wait, a silhouette appeared before them when Matias mentions to look for their trainers. A cocky smirk graces his features, suggesting he is intrigued by the Elite Four's presence. "They aren't usually seen coming at all!"

[break]
[break]

No physical cue is given, but the words seem to signal their attack. Lingering on the edge of sight, a mega-evolved Inteleon already has the most dangerous of the two in it's sights. With hydrosnipe, the intention is to assassinate Matias Silph.

[break]
[break]

[break]
[break]

SEA DEREK ENTERS THE BATTLE!

[attr=class,bottom-text]
DIMENSIONAL

SEALING MISSION

[attr=class,derekswarmcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekswarm .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .accentborder, .derekswarm .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .accenttext, .derekswarm .bulk b, .derekswarm .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/08/e7/nOy53kSo_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(40,40,40,0.1),rgba(50,50,50,0.6));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .lyric1, .derekswarm .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .lyric1 div, .derekswarm .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 17px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 17px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekswarm .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarmcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarmcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

He had heard of it, but seeing it was another matter.
[break]
[break]
Another him.
[break]
[break]
"No way..."
[break]
[break]
Their introduction was short-lived, however, thanks to the efforts of Sea Derek's Inteleon. Though while it may have been quick on the trigger, Zeraora was faster yet. It'd smelled the lizard long ago and could tell it was about to launch a devastating attack.
[break]
[break]
So it prepared it's own.
[break]
[break]
Channeling absurd power, numerous arcs of electricity bolted around, unleashing themselves in a single focal point known as gigavolt havoc. The explosive reaction prevented the shot from reaching Matias, and the current managed to linger in the water, which was now showering over the other pokemon below it's vantage point. Their suffering was great, but they weren't down for the count just yet.
[break]
[break]
"...Jonesy?" Somehow the real Derek was able to marvel at it all. Regardless of being enemies, the fact that, in another reality, his Sobble grew to be this powerful?
[break]
[break]
It made him wonder about how they instilled confidence in the little guy to get him to fight like this. As invaders of another Hoenn, facing another Derek. Part of him worried, though...would their Jonesy be willing to put him in it's sights?
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,117 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIMENSIONAL
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 8:26:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"?"[break][break]

while matias reacts, cracking open a pokeball, GIGAVOLT HAVOC stops the HYDROSNIPE from reaching him. the explosion pulses before him, buffeting dust and debris.[break][break]

derek's worries will have to be put aside for now.[break][break]

"DEREK—"[break][break]

wisps of energy wrap around the fresh kangaskhan, engulfing it in a MEGA EVOULTION only for its offspring to propel forward to start throwing SHADOW CLAWS at the swarm.[break][break]

"—SNAP OUT OF IT."

sealing[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kangaskhan form-mega color-shiny"]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
DIMENSIONAL
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 3:40:55 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekswarm]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
in the darkness of abyss

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]Following the blunder that was his sneak attack, Sea!Derek's eyes begin to exude a much more vibrant glow than before, examining his counterpart thoroughly before moving to Matias. He almost felt bad that the other Derek wasn't 'like' him.

[break]
[break]

"Jonesy!" His Inteleon seems to be under the impression that missing the first shot meant not taking another. The call grabs it's attention, but not quickly enough to defend the swarm of pokemon from the Kangaskhan's offensive. At the very least, it's able to demonstrate stellar acrobatics in it's pursuit of Virizion.

[attr=class,bottom-text]
DIMENSIONAL

SEALING MISSION

template by punki

[newclass=.derekswarm .accentborder, .derekswarm .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .accenttext, .derekswarm .bulk b, .derekswarm .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/08/e7/nOy53kSo_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(40,40,40,0.1),rgba(50,50,50,0.6));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .lyric1, .derekswarm .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .lyric1 div, .derekswarm .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 17px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 17px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekswarm .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarmcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarmcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

"DEREK—"
[break]
[break]
So it was Jonesy after all!?
[break]
[break]
"—SNAP OUT OF IT."
[break]
[break]
Matias is able to snap him out of it, buying the naïve gym leader enough time to reach for another pokeball. "Shit, sorry!" Throwing it out, a Magnezone comes zooming out rather aggressively towards the herd of water types.
[break]
[break]
"Gheleon, Plasma Fists!" Charging up another considerable portion of it's power, the Zeraora releases a surge of electricity that leaves a streak along the ground as it engulfs the water pokemon leading the swarm.
[break]
[break]
"Saber, Tri Attack!" Following the same path that the Zeraora's attack took, the elemental affinity of the Magnezone's attack shifted, making them much more effective as they struck three more pokemon.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,117 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIMENSIONAL
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 13:06:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

SHADOW CLAWS rake against multiple sea pokemon, rendering them either unconscious or immobile as the kangaskhan and her offspring continue to tear through the swarm.[break][break]

the chase between inteleon and virizion doesn't last very long. the trail of MAGICAL LEAVES she left behind slowly rises into the air, gathering and collecting before they're sent shooting at the inteleon right as virizion ducks under the ACROBATICS.[break][break]

matias' attention remains on the other derek, wary but never frightful. he glances over at his derek then gestures at the other.[break][break]

"you might want to talk to your seaself."

sealing[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kangaskhan form-mega color-shiny"]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
DIMENSIONAL
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 6:01:33 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Regardless of the fact that the tide of this battle continues to shift in their favor, Matias' concern remains geared towards him. He wants Derek to try and talk to himself...
[break]
[break]
"What good is that gonna do?!" They were enemies, so what was there to be discussed? It wasn't like they would just answer his questions...right?
[break]
[break]
He didn't think it would work, but since it was what Matias wanted... "Hey, you! Or me, whatever!" To his surprise, Derek's seagnificant other turned, locking on to his gaze. "You helped Jonesy evolve, so you must be quite the trainer."
[break]
[break]
He couldn't believe he was stroking his own ego.
[break]
[break]
"But you've lost. It's two-on-one. Your pokemon tire." Oh yeah, that sounded much more like himself. "Give it up already before either of you get hu-"
[break]
[break]
He'd only seen it coming because of the stark red glow Sea Derek's eyes exhibited. The naked eye struggled to keep up, and the hands raising to his defense lagged even further behind. The punch to the face didn't even feel like a fist...
[break]
[break]
It felt like he just kissed a moving train.
[break]
[break]
His Zeraora managed to lessen the blow with it's quick guard, but that didn't stop anyone around them from hearing the sound of bone being broken.

[attr=class,derekswarm]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
in the darkness of abyss

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]Lethal eyes longed for conflict, and the pause between each clash made him uneasy. 'This was supposed to be done quickly. In and out.' But his partner was the one tasked with searching for the source. He was just here to buy time. Reducing the numbers or morale of the other side would just be an added bonus, if accomplished.
[break]
[break]
It didn't take his counterpart to convince him this was an uphill battle. A losing battle. At least if he kept fighting this way.
[break]
[break]
They thought alike, him and the Derek of this land. He was starting to be able to finish his sentences, and that last one was the final straw that broke the Camerupt's back. Swift feet carried him forward, delivering a hammer arm to Land Derek's chin and apparently splitting his jawbone. The impact sent his other half to the floor, allowing him to address Matias.
[break]
[break]
"Nice suit I got, isn't it?" It may have not been apparent before, as they were distracted by the swarm of pokemon and Sea Derek's surprise attack. But now, having gotten closer, they could see the outfit he wore glowed the same blood red hue as his eyes. Only, it didn't resemble their side's sygna suits as much as one might imagine.
[break]
[break]
He wanted to attack, but the other Derek was in a crippled state. He was trying to speak, but it didn't come out right because of his broken jaw. It made Derek feel bad, especially when Jonesy, his Inteleon, looked at him in a way that suggested he'd gone too far. They needed to cut-and-run before they were overrun. Live to fight another day, and all that good stuff.
[break]
[break]
"Tch." He rubs his eyes and temple, struggling to cope with the notion of even slight defeat at the hands of a Silph. "Of all the people, it just had to be me who got in my way! Well, whatever..." He points towards Matias, adopting a tone he was pissed of, and yet...
[break]
[break]
"I guess you guys aren't so weak after all. But don't go thinking you're better than us for winning with homefield advantage just yet." They even had numbers on their side as well, but Derek didn't enjoy repeating himself.
[break]
[break]
Reluctant to admit this was an attempt to retreat, he moves to the portal, retrieving his unconscious pokemon while the Inteleon followed close behind, ready to provide covering fire should they be pursued.

[attr=class,bottom-text]
DIMENSIONAL

SEALING MISSION

template by punki

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,117 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIMENSIONAL
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 4:17:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

in his defense, matias had warned derek that their sea selves would try to kill them. so the punch shouldn't be all too surprising.[break][break]

still, to hear bone crack is not pleasant in the slightest.[break][break]

his instincts to protect his allies is what causes his anger to flare. it shows in the way he glares, spits, and steps forward.[break][break]

"TCH."[break][break]

kangaskhan stomps into the ground to call forth a SUBZERO SLAMMER. shards of ice erupt as it travels to sea derek and his inteleon.[break][break]

they fall short.[break][break]

matias steps over to derek.[break][break]

"shit. you okay?"

sealing[break]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
DIMENSIONAL
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 7:01:02 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"...Yesth." That was a lie, and the wince he made upon uttering just a single word was enough to tell Matias otherwise. The fact his lower jaw was split, as well as the blood leaking inside his mouth caused Derek's speech to be slurred.
[break]
[break]
And Arceus, did it fucking hurt.
[break]
[break]
He didn't appreciate the taste either.
[break]
[break]
Regardless of all that, it was his emotions that ruled him. Instincts. Inner notions, no, demons telling him he had to get even with this...imposter. Reaching for a pokeball, it's contents revealed a familiar sight for the two Derek's. Randal, the Machamp. The state of it's trainer sent the Machamp into a fit once he motioned towards the other him, suggesting they were to blame.
[break]
[break]
Even with his broken jaw, Derek was still able to mouth an "Attuh boi." to Randal as his form began to change thanks to the energy of their mega stones.
[break]
[break]
But while the Machamp delayed Sea!Derek's retreat with it's rock blast, Matias would come to find that the Derek on the ground was beginning to lose consciousness. He was still losing blood, on top of the significant amount of pain he was in...

[attr=class,derekswarm]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
in the darkness of abyss

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]

"No, he's not."
[break]
[break]
For some reason, he could hear them across the room.
[break]
[break]
And he could tell what kind of damage lay beneath the surface.
[break]
[break]
"But, hey, don't let a wounded ally stop you from chasing glory!"
[break]
[break]
Glory he wouldn't be able to share with his partner, if Matias even cared about that sort of thing. If he even cared about Derek. It was obvious the member of the Elite Four grew protective of his ally, but how far did that allegiance go? How quickly would he be willing to sever connections for a "win"? Considering the same in regards to their own Matias, well...
[break]
[break]
Ah, that didn't matter right now!
[break]
[break]
"Are you sure I'm the one you should be coming after?" They still didn't seem to get notified about the other(s) rooting around in their world. Though perhaps that wasn't for the reasons Sea!Derek thought. Evading their attacks, he couldn't help but grow tired of being chased around. "Have I not said enough already? Or maybe too much?"
[break]
[break]
The others could deal with matters on their own. While Derek owed it to them to try, he didn't owe them his life. He was just a person. Not part of any league or powerful affiliation like the rest of them. Like these two.

[attr=class,bottom-text]
DIMENSIONAL

SEALING MISSION

template by punki

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,117 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIMENSIONAL
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 8:47:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

chasing glory.[break][break]

the matias in kanto would've gone for it, maybe, or even the matias that arrived in hoenn a year ago, but not anymore. he bites his tongue, muting whatever toxic comment he was about to make.[break][break]

actually...[break][break]

"FUCK OFF."[break][break]

that's better.[break][break]

biting his tongue, matias turns away before calling out his blissey. having been healed countless times by and others alike, it feels strange to be on the giving end of the HEAL PULSE this time.[break][break]

the HEAL PULSE looks to numb derek's pain enough for matias to pick him up.[break][break]

"stay with me, hotshot."

sealing[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kangaskhan form-mega color-shiny"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-blissey"]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
DIMENSIONAL
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 20:27:03 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
The soothing sensation of being healed was a beacon of comfort in the moment, though almost aided in sending Derek into a slumber. But their pokemon were still fighting, so for the moment he could only nod towards his Machamp, which was looking at him worryingly.

Loosing itself upon the other Derek, the Machamp makes contact with a dynamic punch that sends him flying away towards the slip-space portal between their dimensions. Or whatever it was called. Derek wasn't a physicist or even highly educated to begin with.

Though paralyzed, Sea!Derek's Inteleon quickly relieved itself of it's pokeballs constraints and carried them away. The only true sign of damage was the stray scarlet arcs of what appeared to be electricity running along their suit. But they quickly faded from sight, retreating back to the place they came from. Sea Hoenn.

It might've just been the adrenaline and healing, but soaking in some water felt like a really good idea right about now. So now, seeing that their job appeared to be done, Derek couldn't help but let his head hang low for some rest. Whether Matias saw it fit to carry the gym leader himself or relieve himself of the burden and allow the Machamp to carry him back was up to him.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,117 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIMENSIONAL
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 4:19:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias would've been more than fine to carry derek all the way back to the medical bay. but it seems the universe has other plans for him.[break][break]

a few more aquatic pokemon lap out of the portal, bounding towards them at an incredible pace. it's what forces matias to hand derek off to his machamp before turning back to look at them.[break][break]

"take him to get help."[break][break]

he pats machamp on one of its shoulders before stepping away to focus on holding the line.

sealing[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kangaskhan form-mega color-shiny"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-blissey"]