Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
FINCH V. LIVY
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 20:49:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar

Slateport City, Upper District

Given the many tumultuous occurrences happening throughout Hoenn, a gala had been organized by POG Bank’s Mars Foundation in one of Slateport City’s several museums, with the intention to raise money for areas affected by the recent space-time distortions.

The main dining space and stage had been set up in the museum’s large conference area, but the entire first floor was open for guests to browse the exhibits if they so wished. MEOWTH waiters, adorned in tiny black vests with matching bow ties, flitted all around with serving trays holding champagne and other spirits. Even Cash Money, the bank’s mascot owned by , was making her rounds around the room, charming donors with her winning personality.

It was a prestigious event to be sure, attended by League politicians, prominent businessmen, and Hoenn celebrities alike. All with interesting stories to tell, money to burn, and skeletons in their closets. Barnaby was sure to dress the part in his three piece suit.

From across the room a particular shock of fiery hair caught his attention. Once his current conversation concluded he’d make his way over to , a nod of acknowledgement given to his various acquaintances along the way.

I was wondering if you’d be here, Livy.” The journalist proclaimed, an idle thumb brushing over the rim of his champagne flute as he spoke.

I’m surprised HBS has grown large enough to weasel their way into an event like this.” Perhaps it came off harsh, but it was just a bit of friendly ribbing that he paired with his usual shining smile. Barnaby’s eyes, however, betrayed a glint of competitive mischief.
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FINCH V. LIVY
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 19:01:36 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

(No title)
To say Penelope tolerated the League would be an understatement. She disliked them a fair bit, and sometimes, during nights like these, she despised them. Tucked near a corner of the venue, she nursed a fine cup of champagne as her disparaging eyes swept the floor.
[break][break]
Nothing screams charity more like dressing up in gaudy outfits and spending an ungodly amount of money on food and decorations, all for a glorified dick measuring competition.
[break][break]
But, alas, here she was, tasked with expanding HBS' contacts and rubbing elbows with the same elites she continuously shat on in her head. A riveting night, no doubt.
[break][break]
Flicking her eyes to the left, she noticed a familiar thimble of gold. Sighing, she threw back the rest of her drink, before fixing her lips into a cordial smile.
[break][break]
She met his insult with a head tilt.
[break][break]
"Ah, it's not too surprising. People were going to grow tired of HNN eventually-- and who can blame them," She shrugged. "Even a face as pretty as yours has its limits."
[break][break]
A tactless response, but when it came to HNN (and that annoying Barnyard), there was no room for subtly. The two reporters acted much like their network counterparts: one more marketable, discreet, slimy; the other blunt, aggressive, and to-the-point. Obviously, tonight, she wouldn't be able to relish in those remarkable traits, but she had at least found an escape worthy of releasing these pent up emotions.
[break][break]
"I wonder if we'll get to see those limits tonight."
[break][break]
A similarly competitive glint lit her eyes.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
FINCH V. LIVY
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 3:01:05 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
As the pair of reporters bantered on, more and more guests began filling the hall. Dinner had just concluded, signaling the start of prime time for networking and schmoozing.

"So you think I'm pretty, Livy? I'm touched." His voice was saccharine-sweet, with only the smallest lilt of sarcasm. The rest of her biting statement was glossed over. Why acknowledge an obvious mistruth? As if some smalltime rival company could compete with the longstanding prestige of HNN. It was a laughable thought.

One that brought a puckish smile to Barnaby's lips.

"You know, you could always put your money where you mouth is."

He took another sip from his champagne flute.

"Let's test our limits, hm?"
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FINCH V. LIVY
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 17:21:08 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

And boy did she that saccharine-sweet voice.
[break][break]
Rolling her eyes, the woman took another sip of the champagne, willing to drown out his words through whatever means she had left.
[break][break]
It wasn't until he piped up again did her ears perk up, and her competitive spirit sparked to life.
[break][break]
"Sounds like a plan," She smiled, teeth gritted, gaze ice-cold. "Let's see how many of us can come back with contacts, then? The winner is treated to the dinner of their choice?"
[break][break]
She'd rather not spend an afternoon alone with this succubus, but on the other hand, having a night's worth of gloating would be quite the experience. It might humble him a bit, too.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
FINCH V. LIVY
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 2:55:01 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Despite her scathing attitude towards him, Barnaby quite enjoyed how genuine appeared to be. Her eye-rolling, those taunting comments she loved to spew — it was all quite fun for him to witness. Then, he'd always been a man that relished getting under others' skin.

He was also unabashedly competitive. So, when Penelope issued her challenge, Barnaby couldn't help but agree.

"You're on. The one with the most business cards by the end of the night wins." He held his champagne flute up in a sportsman-like way, as if toasting to their competition, before his eyes slid to the nearest potential contact.

"Good luck." You'll need it. With that, Barnaby turned on his heel to begin the hunt.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FINCH V. LIVY
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 1:44:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: