Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Blossoming Friendship [Flower Delivery to HNN]
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 18:29:02 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
A potted bromeliad plant arrives at the offices of HNN, seated on the desk of one and leaving specks of dirt on the nearby desk of .

"To mark the start of a blossoming friendship, it is my delight to send you this little bromeliad. May it be a source of peace in your office amidst the unruly squawking of finches. ~Elisa"
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Blossoming Friendship [Flower Delivery to HNN]
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 23:12:00 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
returned from a late lunch to find the office empty of his annoying coworker and in relatively the same condition as it usually was - save for one new addition. On 's desk stood a bright bromeliad adorned with a small note.

This didn't seem too out of the ordinary so Barnaby ignored it... until he saw the mess that had been left on his desk. What may have been specks to some was a grave irritation to him. At least when Percy was involved, anyway.

With an aggravated sigh, Barnaby swept the loose soil into his office trashcan before tromping over to Percy's new potted plant. Despite the obvious invasion of privacy, he took the opportunity to read the note left by the sender of the gift.

"... may it be a source of peace in your office amidst the unruly squawking of finches." ~ Elisa"

WOW. Noted. He'd be sure to squawk even louder now. Scowling, Barnaby let the parchment fall into the interior of the pot before returning to his desk.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights