Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
HEATHERED HEARTS
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 6:02:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"What? Digging in the dirt?" Barnaby replied with a short laugh. "Trust me, I wouldn't dream of encroaching on your turf. You're much better at getting your hands dirty, anyway."

Before could peel off a likely-scathing retort, their pair of SHAYMIN stole the attention of the ROCKETs-turned-gardeners. With a competitive air, the two floral hedgehogs bristled their challenge. It didn't take much thought for Barnaby to conclude that the Mythical Pokémon were testing them.

Never one to back down from a challenge, rose from the plot where his Gracidea had now taken root. Dusting off his pantlegs before anything else, the ROCKET then stepped into the garden aisle where there was more room to battle.

"I think the little things want to fight, Elisa." His voice was smooth and confident, perhaps even a little cocky. "Let's give them a show, hm?"

With that, he recalled his ODDISH and MUDBRAY before releasing another of his Pokémon - an unfortunately colored, moss green and pink NIDOQUEEN. Her entrance was explosive, with the beast bellowing deeply and stamping in place.

"Toxic - hurry, while they're still close together!" Barnaby's hope was that the attack would affect both SHAYMIN, leaving them severely poisoned for the duration of the skirmish. "Then give a Helping Hand to Elisa's Pokémon!"

3bzVuUfJ

GRACIDEA EVENT

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HEATHERED HEARTS
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 6:23:16 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Merci Du Fond Du Coeur
[break][break]
[break]

's cocky demeanor sparked Elisabeth's own competitive nature, and she grinned, her eyes bright with mischief. "I wouldn't dream of letting you upstage me, Bee," she said coolly, this time throwing a Pokeball of her own. "Abeille!"

The regal Vespiquen tossed her head with a slightly annoyed buzz, her orange abdomen darkening at the familiar sight of her namesake, Bee. The two had met a long time ago in Petalburg Woods, a time when... Well, never mind that now.

The little Shaymin at her feet wriggled its nose at the Bug-type Pokemon, aiming a SEED FLARE that the queenly Pokemon nimbly dodged. In response, she shot back a SLUDGE BOMB -- assisted in her efforts by the HELPING HAND that Bee had requested not long before.

"I didn't know we both dealt in poisons," Elisabeth said with a little wry smile, amused. "You say you don't like to get your hands dirty, but here you are, infringing on not one but two of my specialties. My, my, Bee. Shall I begin dabbling in breeding Ninetales next?"

s4auV6FF

[break]
[break]
[break]
Gracidea Event ✿ Outfit + Hairstyle
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HEATHERED HEARTS
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 6:44:44 GMT
shiv Avatar

GRACIDEA QUEST

GRATITUDE AMONG FLOWERS

DESPITE THE FEROCITY OF YOUR BATTLE, the Gracidea remain intact. The flowers swing gently in the aftermath's breeze like waving spectators. Before you, the two Shaymin brush off the debris of your contest with little shakes. Their own flowers remain vibrant and open— symbolic of their acceptance of the bonds shared between you and your Pokemon.

Behind you, the floral bridge begins to reform in the air. It spirals toward the earth like a spring wedding's garland, carrying with it the scent of fresh blooms. The petals seemingly face you, beckoning for you to return.

Similarly, the Shaymin await their capsules. Whether you decide to capture them here or on the ground is your choice.

CONGRATULATIONS!:

YOU DEFEATED LAND FORME SHAYMIN!

THE LAND FORME SHAYMIN are now able to be caught with one of your pokeballs. you may decide their moveset like a gachapon pokemon (e.g. 6 learnset moves) and add them to your PCs.

These Shaymin can not shift into its Sky Forme yet.

Feel free to post once more or post in MODERATION REQUESTS for archival.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
HEATHERED HEARTS
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 2:57:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The challenge ended almost as soon as it had begun. The two Pokémon worked surprisingly well together despite never having fought side-by-side before. Two queens at home on the battlefield. TOXIC did what Barnaby had intended, drenching the pair of SHAYMIN in putrid muck and critically debilitating them. This left ample time for Elisa's VESPIQUEN - which he immediately recognized as the one encountered in Petalburg Woods all those months ago - to land a deciding blow.

In the midst of the brawl, to the florist's teasing comment Barnaby shrugged, replying, "What can I say? I'm a man of varied interests."

He matched her little wry smile with a bigger one of his own before continuing, "One of the main ones being showing you up whenever possible, of course. All the better when it involves a specialty of yours."

He was too competitive and puckish for his own good. Still, as the swell of battle began to calm, he recalled his NIDOQUEEN before stepping closer to , adding more mildly, "I think you would look quite beautiful with a Ninetales by your side, though, if you do decide to take up the hobby." Fire and Ice would not bode well for all of her botanical interests, but the elegance and grace of a NINETALES would complement Elisa's own inherent qualities. Or so Barnaby thought quietly to himself.

A persistent nibble at the cuff of his pants interrupted the moment; looking down, he saw his SHAYMIN gnawing on the fabric until it finally got his attention. "Yes, yes, little one. How could I possibly forget about you?" It chirped expectantly, leaning back on its haunches and scratching its little paws on his shin. Peering closer, he could see that remains of the poison still clung to his and Elisa's SHAYMIN and that the pair looked a little haggard after their battle.

Noticing this, Barnaby released his STARMIE and RALTS, two Pokémon his friend would recognize from several of their adventures. "Take care of them, please. Get them all cleaned up and feeling better, hm?" In response, Evangeline began spraying the hedgehogs down with a light spritz, therefore removing the poison from their bodies, while the RALTS emitted a few HEAL PULSES.

Once SHAYMIN was looking and feeling better, Barnaby would present the Mythical Pokémon with a Premier Ball. It extended it's little snout to the center of the device, disappearing in a flash of white.

GRACIDEA EVENT

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HEATHERED HEARTS
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 2:12:50 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Merci Du Fond Du Coeur
[break][break]
[break]

A rich, full-bodied laugh left Elisabeth's lips, melodic with good humour as met her barbs with his own. "So sure you've shown me up, are you, Bee?" she said, silently delighted for the banter. "Maybe I won't have to look that far. As I recall, both Sybille and Odette enjoyed my company just fine." It wasn't a real threat, of course -- the two beautiful foxes clearly adored their trainer, even if they had lavished Elisabeth with their attentions.

The mention of that time in the Petalburg Woods caused her self-assured smile to falter, ever so slightly, as she looked away to focus instead on the Shaymin before her. Kneeling on the ground, she pretended not to feel the flush in her cheeks as the suppressed memory inserted itself -- their bodies warm against one another, lips pressed to his -- and reached out instead to the small Pokemon, whose history with her was far simpler to imagine.

The little Shaymin in front of her shook off droplets of water, blinking up at the florist with bright, curious eyes as it waddled over. "Well, well. You'll need a name, won't you?" Elisabeth pursed her lips, considering the tiny hedgehog, as memories of conversations with came and went.

"Titania," she decided. "What do you think of that one, sweetling? Queen of the forest that you are."

The Shaymin wiggled its rear, seeming pleased at the name's grandeur as the Heal Pulses suffused it with sudden vibrancy. Elisabeth stifled a giggle behind her hand as the newly-christened Titania crawled into her lap for comfort.

Was this the power of gratitude, Elisabeth wondered? The power of her gratitude, specifically?

Her emerald eyes turned to meet Bee's, her irises mirroring the lush, evergreen beauty that surrounded them both as she cradled Titania in her arms. Something fluttered in her heart, for just a moment, like the beating of a Beautifly's wings.

"We should go back," she said instead, clearing her throat as she rose to her feet. "Before the bridge fades. Who knows how long this will last?"

It was a question she didn't wait for him to answer.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Gracidea Event ✿ Outfit + Hairstyle
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HEATHERED HEARTS
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 23:38:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]QUEST COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: