awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
loose [c]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 20:02:36 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer thought, for a moment, that they had lost Knox. That he had actually gotten pulled away by Ollie or found some other target to annoy and bother.

There was a smirk on her face, triumphant, as she sat down at a two-person table with Jayden. She began to beckon servers, allowing them to set things down for them to enjoy. Sweets, savory items, and a variety of drinks.

Fuck. He came back.

"Fuck off with that shit!" Summer hissed, swiping the bag from her brother.

The pills were something she could use to her advantage. Or she could simply... throw them away, flush them down the toilet.

"Drugs. You don't need something like this, Jayden, trust me."
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
loose [c]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 0:09:33 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

"aw, c'mon, red," he says with a pout, but he folds his arms on the table and grins cheekily at jayden. he's not stupid. can't keep all your shit in one place - thieves' rules. but he doesn't dare flash the other baggy, the one hidden where even summer wouldn't dare go knocking. (the crotch. it's hidden near his crotch.)

"oh, trust you? please. you're an ekans, red, and don't try and play any different." he tilts his head at her, still smiling, eyes light. "mmm, wasn't it father who told you to have dinner with our little bird here? something 'bout keeping the peace for our little operation?" 

he clicks his tongue, pats jayden's hand tenderly. "see, i just wanna fuckin' party in good company."
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
loose [c]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 15:22:36 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

several items are set in front of them, including sweet pastries. jayden reaches for the blueberry scone, dropping it when yells. he flinches, startled by the loud sound, as the older prescott pulls the "bag" from .

[break][break] "ah."

[break][break] he knew that part of father's business dealt with pills and medicines, and he knew that mother had been engaged in some drug trafficking mission not all that long ago.

[break][break] the twenty-year old turns to look at knox, blinking as the other flashes a grin at him. his cheeks burn at the sight, something uncomfortable coiling in his chest. but not a bad uncomfortable. a good uncomfortable? what was that?

[break][break] something thrums in his chest like a bird taking flight when pats his hand.

[break][break] glancing away, he looks at summer. "i understand. father told me to come find you both as well — something to do with business." even though alex had never been asked to do the same, jayden understood.

[break][break] he looks back at knox when his heart settles. "what are you in the mood to eat?"

[attr="class","ooc"] / [break]
[attr="class","notes"]timeskip: age 20, jayden

[newclass=".jayden3"]--accent:#7E4EC3; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; } .jayden3 blockquote img { filter: grayscale(100%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote b, .jayden3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .jayden3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';} .jayden3 blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; font-style:italic; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; } .jayden3 .notes { font:11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
loose [c]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 15:20:49 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Knox could call her an EKANS all he wanted. That didn't make her flinch at all. Of course, if it began to influence Jayden, she'd have to deal with him one way or another. But she was just doing her job.

He didn't understand. He would never understand.

"Business. So you're here for that as well, it seems. Never any time for fun and games. Someone doesn't seem to understand that," she said with a pointed look at Knox.

"What sort of business are you bringing here tonight, if I might ask?"

Summer takes a bite from one of the foods placed in front of them, not sparing another glance at her brother.

"We don't have time to party. What we need to finish is business, Knox. I suggest if you don't understand that, you leave right now."
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
loose [c]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 14:43:00 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

"someone doesn't understand that," he mimics churlishly. but oh boy, he's not actually upset, because of course knox doesn't miss the red tint to jayden's cheeks. he slaps on that boyish smile of his, turning up the charm if only to irritate summer further. 

but he does take the bait and look exasperatedly back at his sister. "look around, red! everyone else is enjoying the party." he flings his arms out behind him, unfortunately catching a waiter carrying a tray of drinks, all of which get unceremoniously dumped on him. the crashing sound of glass breaking brings an uncomfortable silence as all eyes turn towards him. 

he has to stifle a cackle and is oh-so-close to doing so anyway, but across the room, down the hallway, he finally spots ollie. zipping up his pants and looking after some other boy with mussed up hair. he sours, stands, and looks at jayden. 

"help me clean myself up?"
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
loose [c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 7:06:31 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"well, um —"

[break][break] father was here for business. he wasn't. he was too young for that kind of thing. or at least that's how it felt... yet somehow, alex had been able to be dragged along to his father's circle.

[break][break] he had been tossed to the side.

[break][break] it seemed a bit too late to bring up now, and now was asking him exactly what kind of business he was bringing.

[break][break] it's why he's glad for the distraction from .

[break][break] "oh!" he says, jumping up as water is downed on the younger prescott. his brows pinch together in concern, frowning down at . what was it about the prescott siblings that seemed to invite drinks spilling?

[break][break] he glances between summer and knox, missing the brief sour look of the latter. "sure. um - " he glances at , slightly apologetic, and then remembering that she'd had a similar run-in. "you can come up too? i'm sure there's a ladies' room."

[attr="class","ooc"] / [break]
[attr="class","notes"]timeskip: age 20, jayden

[newclass=".jayden3"]--accent:#7E4EC3; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; } .jayden3 blockquote img { filter: grayscale(100%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote b, .jayden3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .jayden3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';} .jayden3 blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; font-style:italic; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; } .jayden3 .notes { font:11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
loose [c]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 16:45:05 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer knew what was going to come out of Knox's mouth the second he was covered in water, soaked in front of the both of them. And her eyes dared him not to say it, dared him to just for once, help her out and not be himself.

But of fucking course, he couldn't control himself and couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

She had enough. As Jayden agreed, her hands slammed down on the table as she stood up, palms flat as they hit with a loud resounding smack. It was loud enough for every head to turn in the room toward them, to see exactly what was going on.

"Knox is a big boy who knows how to change himself. He does not need the both of us to go with him, Jayden. So I suggest we stay put while he goes and changes, now," Summer spat, glaring venomous daggers at her brother.

Waiting for his next move.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
loose [c]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 5:07:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: