Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
HBS - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 0:29:37 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[attr="class","vanpage"]
[attr="class","vantitle"]HOENN BROADCASTING INC.
[attr="class","vansub"]it's the people's right to know what's going on.
[attr="class","vanissuenum"]
[attr="class","vanball"]
[attr="class","vanissuemar"]JUNE 2022 EDITION
[attr="class","vancolorbg"]
[attr="class","vanpicbg"]
[attr="class","vantext"]

HOENN LOCKDOWN

WRITTEN BY

THIS JUST IN-- strange barriers have been spotted throughout the region, preventing any out-of-region travel. Because of this, Hoenn has been forced into an immediate LOCKDOWN.

Since their appearance last Sunday, thousands of flights have been canceled across the region! There have been large outcries against this, as many vacation plans and family visits get caught up in the crossfire of the situation.

We spoke to a local Hoennian, , about their perspective on the matter. To which he told us, "Well, my family's been separated ever since the uprising in Kanto, and since we're not very well off we can't afford to move or even visit each other. I don't always have the money for phone minutes, and with everyone being in different time zones it's hard to find a right time to call, so we usually stay in touch through letters and packages. It's why I started making my own deliveries in the region! It's gonna be real hard not hearing from them as often, especially right now."

His experience is not too far different than that of thousands of Kantoian refugees who had been sent over after the war. Many, to which, are unable to seek communication with their loved ones now.

Women Leaders TODAY

WRITTEN BY

After decades of hard work and carefully crafted initiatives to promote the growth of young women in STEM, we can finally rejoice in the major success of the current League Administration.

Yes, we're talking about the current leading minds of our region: and .

Focused on Primal Energy and Primal Energy Intoxication, is the current head scientist tasked with leading our region towards further enlightenment on these phenomena. She told us, "I wouldn't say that I lead innovation, I would say I provide a gentle guiding hand. I do my part to collaboratively move science forward. It takes a village to accomplish the things we do! I certainly couldn't do it without my colleagues like and my assistants and students like and . There's so many questions and not enough answers! We need more, bright, collaborative minds in the field of science and medicine. My door is always open to those young aspiring scientists and even civilian scientists that want to help answer some of these questions in whatever way they can! "

Since her arrival, has assisted the league through her work on the spacetime distortions, a project that uncovers hidden mysteries of the variations of pokemon. When asked about her thoughts on her work, she explained, "I love what I do! At times, we are spread quite thin due to the increasingly dangerous phenomena in Hoenn. The League provides us with the resources we need and is very supportive. I always wish I could do more things at once but unfortunately, that's not the case! I think me and Dr. Reyes's work is really coming together to answer some of these big questions that can lead to a better, safer Hoenn for the people."

, on the other, had a vastly different upbringing. Coming from Snowpoint City, Sinnoh, the scientist has come to focus her line of research on the genetics of pokemon, with a special focus on eeveelutions, dittos, shinies, and regional variants, and the emergence of illumina/pokerus from the hatchery. Currently, Dr. Reyes is credited for her work on the blue mulch project and shiny variants, which is known for its advancements spanning far beyond what was already known. When asked about this, she told us, "there’s always room to grow and achieve better results! gonna keep trying until I reach the stars."

ASTER'S ASTROLOGY CORNER

WRITTEN BY

JULY Zodiac Horoscopes can be found below. (Please @ me if you mention these in a post, it will make my day!).

THE GOAT (JANUARY)

Pay attention to your intuition and gut feelings this month. Don't let others pressure you when you are unsure. Your creative endeavors will be rewarding. 
THE WATER CARRIER (FEBRUARY)

This month the emphasis is on family and the home. You're more sentimental than usual, you may want to reconnect with distant family members. Plant new roots and tend to the old. 
THE FISHES (MARCH)

You're very persuasive right now, be careful what you ask for. Work maybe getting in the way of your personal life. Weigh your options carefully.
THE RAM (APRIL)

An opportunity to increase wealth bears looking into, but it may involve a compromise or push you into unfamiliar territory. Still, this could be the break you have been waiting for.  
THE BULL (MAY)

A new beginning enters your life. But be prepared: a beginning is often proceeded by an ending. Compromise is key, do not dig in your heels. 
THE TWINS (JUNE)

Lead with your heart instead of your head. An old flame or an old resentment may resurface. Now is the perfect opportunity to resolve it with vulnerability. 
THE CRAB (JULY)

You may find a new friend through your interest and hobby. You may need to say no when asked to take on more than you can handle. 
THE LION (AUGUST)

A new work opportunity or venture may be shaping up. This month you will be highly visible and attractive to others, so this would be a great time to put yourself forward in social situations. 
THE VIRGIN (SEPTEMBER)

This is not the time to turn your back on your dreams, it is time to take the plunge. Now is the time to reflect on your future. A workplace romance could bloom later in the month.
THE SCALE (OCTOBER)

Do not make any rash decisions, especially regarding financials. Not all the facts are laid out before you. You may be a lucky recipient of a gift.
THE SCORPION (NOVEMBER)

You may be thinking of taking a big step forward in your relationship. Have confidence. It would be good time for single Scorpios to mix work and pleasure. 
THE ARCHER (DECEMBER)[break]

Your hard work and due diligence will pay off big time. Still, do not cut any corners. Be mindful of your health and practice staying balanced.

LITTLE ROOT FIRE -- YEARS LATER

WRITTEN BY

LITTLE ROOT — It's been almost a year since the original fire at Little Root, and while the physical scars from that day have healed, the memory in the minds of many haven't.

Hundreds of families forcibly uprooted, thousands of dollars worth of damage, and a total of 3 unfortunate deaths -- it's enough to ask the league: when will you finally step up? What are you waiting for?

According to the recounts of several key witnesses, at the center of these flames, was a single source: a man wearing a wolf mask. His allegiance to any organization is currently unknown, and despite the length of time since then, the police haven't come close to unmasking the arsonist.

HBS reached out to one of the victims of that day: (age 16). "One second I was with my brother ( ), the next I was chained up by his Dhelmise."

If it wasn't for the help of , , , and the many other unsung heroes of that day -- who know what might've happened to both Finley and the people of Little Root.

Now, a year after this tragic turn of events, the city is slowly returning to its long-forgotten sense of normalcy. With 95% of citizens affected now secured with new housing and 80% of the local businesses reopening to the public, things are finally looking up.

All that's left is to unmask the culprit responsibly.

PAID ADVERTISEMENT

If you'd like to contribute an article, please DM @captain with your concept and/or writing! Feel free to also reach out for any HBS related plots, including joining the staff (camera man, reporter, journalist, photographer, columnist, etc) or IC business propositions!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
HBS - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 1:51:59 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
Wolf //
Keep looking for me and you'll end up wishing you hadn't. I could always use new prey.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HBS - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 2:34:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
AKALLIS //
We are always blessed with the work and do for us and Hoenn. One day, I believe we will have a safer Hoenn because of these two and the League's contribution.

ip address: 124.22.37.898

ΣΞ //
All your hard work will be for naught. We know everything you're hiding. Nothing is safe. All will be revealed.

ip address: 267.94.312.1
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
HBS - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 4:37:02 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Алёша //
Hey look who made it to the (virtual) paper @memory_ ()

Also, that December horoscope taking a potshot at me?!
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
HBS - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 5:03:10 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
@ollieollie//
another great post from REPORTER LIVY!! 👏👏👏 can't wait to see more! also dang, no wonder all the flights are booked ... hopefully the league can find a solution quick!
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
HBS - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 13:00:00 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
J.D.S //
@wolf Bet.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
HBS - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 14:01:23 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
LAMB //
@wolf ( )

How one dies, shows how one lived. Tomorrow is a hope, never a promise.

Keep one eye open, motherfucker.

memory //
Daaaaaayum looking good up here! I guess if the world ends soon the most handsome edition of HBS has already been published

"highly visible and attractive to others" is just my every day, right ?

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
HBS - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 15:58:01 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
Pimplup //
Yo, ya'll some edgy mall ninja mfers in these comments, GAWDAMN.
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
HBS - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 2:37:32 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
gmh_OFFICIAL //
We at GMH would like to congratulate Ms. on another well written article! The plight of Kanto's refugees is an issue close to President Clayton's heart, and so we would like to announce a special telethon to raise funds for refugee relief here in Hoenn! For more details of the Grand Hoenn Telethon, visit the Greater Hoenn Project website! #GHP #yesthisishappening #itistoolatetostopit

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights