snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
i know places
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 18:34:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she's waiting for a familiar face when she hears the first sign. thunder rumbles low in the distance, echoing like a warning.

and she's not as aware as she should be, as hypersensitive to the change in atmosphere. something brews in the background and she's unaware as she always is... one step behind the curve until the curve becomes the sphere that traps her.

the familiar sight of 's face makes her pause, nerves bleeding into muscle. things between them are still touch and go, still awkward and uncomfortable and she doesn't know how to change it. could it even be different if she tried?

perhaps.

eventually, a hand rises to wave remiel over. her smile is tight, contained, professional.

"hey," she murmurs. behind her, a discolored golurk rumbles a greeting. it's warmer than her own. two unown sit at her bare shoulders as well but they offer no friendliness... only off-putting chitters echoing in her ears. "thanks for coming and, um, helping out."

surviving space-time.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
i know places
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 3:00:24 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for
[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]born under a bad sign [break] with a blue moon in my eyes
[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]
It's a dreary day in MOSSDEEP and Remiel considers the idea of rescheduling. Though the prospect of running into less people during their study prompts him to go meet with after all. The island city didn't have that many people to begin with, compared to other ocean-side cities in Hoenn.[break][break]

Dressed in a hooded navy blue parka, the royal is flanked by his BUTLER SINISTEA as they approach the outdoor patio area to a laboratory they'd reserved at the outskirts of the city. Empty tables and chairs seemed lonely without coffee cups and conversation. It was a Saturday, so all of its workers were home relaxing with their families as the storm approached.[break][break]

Remiel, in the meantime, offers Illeana and DEUS a short wave. "Hey. It's no problem, really," He says, coming to a stop just a few feet away from her as he readjusts the strap of the backpack against his back. "Like I said in my text, it's a topic I've found myself interested in, too..."[break][break]

GIRATINA. DIALGA. PALKIA. THE CREATION TRIO. And, at the center of it all, ARCEUS. Once upon a time, these had been mere legends to the former archaeologist. Speculative embodiments of human imagination. But HOENN had since convinced him otherwise.[break][break]

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Should we go inside?" The royal asks, gesturing towards the lab doors as EARL GREY encircles her happily in greeting. He'd always adored her.

⚠ MISSION: SURVIVING SPACE-TIME[break][break]

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]
[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick
[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"][newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #546A95; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
i know places
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 8:02:39 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"i never knew you were interested in sinnoh myths."

she hums, chewing on the thought until it gets stuck in her teeth.

and now that she does know?

it means she's found another willing participant in her hungry quest for power.

she flashes a smile and turns toward the lab. it's empty, vacant for their experiments. another clap of thunder echoes in the distance. somehow, it doesn't instill a sense of fear in her yet. it will, eventually... but for now, she's content.

"yeah," she murmurs. inside would be the best option, right?

the beginning of a distortion slowly envelopes the inside of the lab. they can't see it yet but there's a small sense of something happening. it gives her goosebumps, causing the hair on her arms to rise. she chalks it up to anxiety and steps toward remiel, her smile widening slightly.

"ready?"

surviving space-time.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
i know places
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 6:40:11 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]born under a bad sign [break] with a blue moon in my eyes
"These legends go far beyond the borders of just Sinnoh," Remiel is sure to mention. "The Coronet Highlands may have once been the staircase that led to the HALL OF ORIGIN, but the being that is said to call it home presides over all..." Galarians, too, held a strong belief in it. Most believed the light of its grace would save them from the next DARKEST DAY.[break][break]

Not long from now, however, they would all be proven fools.
[break]

In the meantime, the prince nods and politely gestures for Illeana to enter the laboratory first. He, too, endures a sudden snap of goosebumps as soon as he enters in behind her, closing the door shortly after Earl Grey glides in. That chill down his spine prompts him to take a moment and look around. But, when he sees nothing out of the ordinary, Remiel eventually waves it off as being little more than a symptom of the frigid air conditioning.[break][break]

Proceeding towards a research table near the center of the lab station, the archaeologist sets up the area before sliding his pack off his shoulder and zipping it open. From it, he retrieves a slim— but heavily armoured— black case. The flat scanner upon its surface measures the bone density and length of his fingers when he places his hand upon it. The case then hisses as the high-tech machinations within it unlock. Afterwards, and without further ado, Remiel clicks it open to reveal the contents within:[break][break]

[break]

If this didn't prove, on some level, that Remiel still trusted and cared for Illeana, then he frankly wasn't sure what else would.[break][break]

He sets the plate carefully upon a metal T-stand. Almost immediately, glistening beads of water sprout from its surface and slide downward like meteors across a rugged blue sky. He turns to Illeana to gauge her reaction to it all. "I had the case specifically built to evaporate the water the plate secretes," He explains. "It seems to do so endlessly. I still can't explain it." What water dripped down off of it now would go into a saucepan that drained into a nearby sink.[break][break]

[break]
[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"][newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #546A95; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
i know places
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 4:16:23 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she hums for a moment before finally smiling wider.

it's a good answer, she'll give him that.

"it does."

she decides then, in that very moment, to indulge in information found at the very foundation of spear pillar. information she holds close, quietly in the way it echoes in the mind.

she still can't quite shake the wording of it all to this very day.

"i went to the ruins, you know," she begins idly as they begin to head for the lab. "i experienced something... odd there. a feeling and then a voice. it said we have been abandoned and i cannot, for the life of me, shake the phrase or what it could mean."

even after they enter the lab, after goosebumps rise over skin and the hairs at the back of the neck rise beneath unseen forces, she doesn't begin working yet. no, she continues with her lament.

"i don't think it was referring to the ruins but the gods... perhaps even ourselves, to some extent."

and then... he pulls out something she's only heard whispers of. they're barely touched upon in her books, established as nothing more than sheer myth.

somehow, she can feel it in her bones: this is a piece of the puzzle she's trying to solve.

without hesitation or concern for whatever tension still lies between them, she steps closer. arms brush and she ignores everything but the splash plate. her unown chitter uncomfortably in unison over and over, as if repeating some chant she doesn't understand.

"each book i have doesn't do this plate justice."

she's in awe, truthfully.

"from what little is outlined of them in textbooks, they're said to be pieces of the original one itself."

goosebumps continue to persist. she chalks it up to the presence of the plate and not the growing turmoil beginning to take over the lab in planes unseen.

surviving space-time.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
i know places
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 2:53:10 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
Her words send a chill down his spine.[break][break]

Though he held great interest in these cosmic entities, Remiel had never been the religious type. Naturally, he didn't care for nor believe in the 'help' of intervening gods. When faced against one, however, ZEKROM had taught him the value of being partnered with such power. Even so...[break][break]

"If they would all leave us in peace perhaps that'd be good," He finally admits with a dry chuckle. "Though I suppose mankind can't leave well enough alone. I also have to wonder what called out to you, however... and why."[break][break]

Perhaps they still had a mysterious ally somewhere up above?[break][break]

Regardless, the prince acknowledges the starry-eyed look in her eyes shortly after he's presented the Splash Plate. He smiles. Then, unclipping two luxury balls from his belt, summons a trio of UNOWN to assist them in their research endeavors:[break][break]

[break]

"It's quite a marvel, really. Every effort to accurately estimate its age through radiocarbon dating has proven fruitless. Though I'm certain it's older than humanity itself... which lends credence to the mythology."[break][break]

Suddenly, that peculiar feeling from before washes over them like a wave again. This time, however, Remiel turns over his shoulder to regard the strange reaction from his trio of Unown. Something appears to be amiss...[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
i know places
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 3:20:22 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her nose scrunches.

his perspective is warranted, expected even... but she finds it incorrect.

something about a feeling in the marrow of her bones makes her cut him off, makes her refute his opinion with everything in her body.

"no," she murmurs. her eyes are intense when they turn to his, bright red and burning. "i don't believe it meant us... but them."

she's certain, now more than ever, that there was a reason behind why the message only came at the top of spear pillar, at the place where it began.

"i feel like they're trapped somewhere, abandoned by their creator, unable to escape."

and she'll find them, even if it kills her.

he summons three unown to join her own and she flashes a small, grateful smile. more unown means great possibility, greater chances to find palkia...

"if the myth is accurate, they're dated back to the creation of existence itself. isn't it fascinating to think about?"

that something so old, so ancient can withstand the trials and tribulations of time and space?

her mouth opens to speak once more but a loud -- perhaps too loud -- clap of thunder sounds out around them. it echoes like a war drum and she jumps into awareness. by now, her skin is crawling with life. the sensation is familiar but off, as if she knows what it is but it eludes her even now.

"was it supposed to storm?"

in the background, within moments, the beginning of a distortion bleeds into existence. the chaos will fall. and with it, her plan ramps up.

surviving space-time.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
i know places
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 3:36:02 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
His brow furrows. Somehow that's even more concerning. A celestial quarrel was sure to have ramifications for their world, after all.[break][break]

Illeana's tone yearns with a desire to free them, too. He almost expresses his worry in words, at the brink of attempting to make her understand that they didn't see the full picture yet. If they were truly 'trapped' somewhere, then surely it wasn't without reason. But, instead, he keeps his mouth shut.[break][break]

It's with no lack of danger that some of the world's most renowned scientists and researchers have made their greatest discoveries. The temptation of knowing the unknown was, sometimes, far too great. Though, in this case, it also could lead to heralding the end of the world... or saving it from its doomed fate.[break][break]

These thoughts storm in his mind in silence for a moment. Then, suddenly, a sharp clap of thunder rips him out of it. He shakes his head at Illeana's comment; though, truly, he doesn't know. Tropical islands had a habit of sudden bad weather.[break][break]

His UNOWN, however, seem unsettled by it. Their cyclopean gazes fix on the shuttered window nearby.
[break]

And it is with caution that Earl Grey approaches this window, lifting the shudders with ghostly telekinesis, before revealing a haunting SPACE-TIME STORM that surrounds the building they reside in. Streaks of red and blue lightning churn within the dark clouds. The Unown suddenly begin to dance around the Sinistea wildly as he backs away and turns back to his master.[break][break]

Remiel Calcifet, of course, has already begun packing the Splash Plate away. Though he pauses to acknowledge it as he holds it in both hands. "Right here, of all places... right now?" He mutters, looking up to face Illeana. "Do you think this might just be one big coincedence?"[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
i know places
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 3:57:47 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]his sinistea (her future fine china) lifts the blinds to reveal, perhaps, exactly what she needs.

the deus ex machina, the god out of the machine...

she places her faith in another distortion for a very simple fact: they have yet to fail her.

without hesitation, she calls another unown to join the ones already present. it chitters uncomfortably, as if it's both excited and afraid all at once.

remiel's question is met with a wild grin. thunder rumbles once more overhead and it's louder now, almost earth shattering in the way it echoes.

and faintly, she wonders if he's ever quite seen her look so alive.

"i don't believe in coincidence, remiel."

the grin widens.

"i believe in fate."

legend. myth. destiny. creation.

she heads for the door without a second thought. and there's not a single doubt in her mind that he'll follow.

outside in the distortion, her hair billows around. wild winds and streaks of lightning tie together the perfect storm. somehow, she feels different with this distortion. she feels... at ease.

there's only a hunger deep in her bones. the distortion merely sparks it into a frenzy.

"i have a plan."

she announces it when she's certain he's close. and when she turns to face him, determination greets him.

"the plate, our unown, my golurk's z-move... do you have a pokemon capable of mega evolution on you?"

she's never tried this version but trial and error is the only way she knows how to work. it's the way of a scientist, paired closely with that undying curiosity and overwhelming hope.

surviving space-time.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
i know places
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 5:22:28 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
It's a bit unsettling to see her demeanor suddenly shift like that, sure. Remiel had never seen her don such a demeanor before. But, at the very same time, it sparks... excitement.[break][break]

He always knew there was something else lurking within Illeana. Something downright predatory. When they'd dated, he used to enjoy trying to lure it out with plenty of poking and prodding. Now it seemed it had finally clawed its way out to see the light of day.[break][break]

Fate hadn't been something Remiel believed in for quite some time now. Recent events, however, had made him reconsider. So he follows her movements out the door, cobalt hues gleaming with fascination. His right hand dripping with water that the Splash Plate oozed.[break][break]

The stormy breeze whips dark bangs across his forehead as he stands just behind her. His gaze steeled to meet her own, he stands there and listens to her plan as his Sinistea and his Unown come to join them as well. Conducting such research in the middle of a space-time storm frankly sounded insane. But Hoenn hadn't been 'normal' for some time now.[break][break]

"Always," He responds, lifting his right hand to reveal a MEGA BRACELET around his wrist. "But if we're going to try this, let's do so before the wild Pokémon arrive." He says, clicking his tongue to summon Earl Grey.[break][break]

Holding up the Splash Plate, it is seized by a purple aura as the Sinistea's ghostly telekinesis lifts it into the air just above them. Out on the private patio of the laboratory, the storm continues to rumble and crackle all around them. After wiping his hand dry against the side of his trousers, the royal plucks a luxury ball from his belt and summons a GARCHOMP.[break][break]

[break]

Though he's not accustomed to letting Illeana take the lead, Remiel turns to her and nods. The proud smile rests in his eyes, not on his lips, before asking: "How do we proceed, Illie?"[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
i know places
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 5:39:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]much like hoenn... she hasn't been normal in quite some time. perhaps when the instability in hoenn awakened, it brought the same out of her.

she meets pride with greed. and the resulting smile is cataclysmic, erupting onto her expression with little warning.

"my hero," she laughs.

without the added power... she's not sure she'd feel such a certainty in her bones.

this will work. it has to.

nothing else has ever lined up quite so perfectly. a piece of the creator in their hands, the power of ultra space, primal energy, and the hidden powers of unown.

if she had ever dreamed of a better experiment in a distortion, it would have looked something like this.

she waves him over to her side along with her golurk. the unown chitter in unison. it becomes a mantra, echoing against the chaotic walls.

her eyes hone in on a spot, straight ahead, and a hand rises.

she makes a finger gun with her hand and her eyes never stray from the target.

"strike that spot with everything you've got."

the smile widens into dangerous, damning territory.

"hidden power, never-ending nightmare."

her golurk rumbles as never-ending nightmare joins the chaotic chittering and the beginning of hidden power from all three of her unown.

in her excitement, her free hand finds his and digs claws in until she draws blood.

surviving space-time.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
i know places
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 6:37:57 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
In many ways, she's changed. He can see it. He can feel it. It's refreshing, frankly. If one wasn't careful, it could be intoxicating. But Remiel wasn't that sort of man anymore. At least he'd like to think so.[break][break]

Perhaps, he was one of the few people who really understood how much she'd changed. That knowing kept him grounded. It gave him the confidence to step into this knowing she wasn't clinically insane. Despite everything that had happened, after all, he'd still held a modicum of trust for her. And it had only grown since she'd helped him with ZEKROM.[break][break]

"This might be the wildest thing I've done in some time now, but I suppose it's worth a shot." He comments with a dry chuckle, pointing towards the same spot as she. Surrounded by a draconic blue-red aura, his MEGA BRACELET ignites as DAMKINA the GARCHOMP undergoes a swift MEGA EVOLUTION.[break][break]

"Hidden Power, Dual Chop."
[break]

His three UNOWN fire first, and Damkina is the last to swoop in at the end with her mega-powered claws. Would attempting to literally tear open a portal with this energy work? Would the presence of the Splash Plate, in the midst of a space-time storm, effect anything?[break][break]

They were about to find out.
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i know places
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 1:59:14 GMT
shiv Avatar

I KNOW PLACES

ILLEANA X REMIEL

THE POTENT COMBINATION conjures images across the barrier similar to the ones seen by in July.

As the distortion storms, scenes from otherworlds crackle and splotch on the walls. Humanoid figures. Pokemon like Wailmer. Eldegoss. Grafaiai. They appear quickly before fading away.

Eventually, the reaction subsides entirely. Such persistence may be seen as admirable by some, but others may view it as arrogance. In the end, it is not for anyone here to decide.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
i know places
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 20:35:15 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]images of otherworlds splash across the walls.

and despite herself, illeana hums thoughtfully.

perhaps the theory she mumbled to atop spear pillar months ago wasn't as off as she originally believed...

"remiel."

she calls for his attention with an odd sort of smile. it's one of vindication, one of success.

"i wasn't certain before but... i am now."

the theory has more foundation to become something solid.

"i believe the dark triad has palkia and dialga trapped to use them for hoenn's destruction."

before, atop spear pillar, it had been nothing more than a concept. now, it's a full blown understanding.

"the meteor speeding up, the barrier around the region? it's all leading back to the creation trio."

her smile widens a little.

"i attacked the barrier when it first rose with a small group. the same exact thing that just happened now... it happened on the barrier too."

and whether it's arrogance or not, she's certain of one thing:

"i will free them, no matter the cost."

surviving space-time.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
i know places
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 6:26:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
Remiel gazes in awe at the visions in the sky. Cobalt hues address the humanoid figures sharply, trying desperately to discern anything notable. Briefly, they take notice of a swimming Wailmer and a flourishing Eldegoss, too. Another universe, perhaps? When he spots the next Pokémon, a strange lemur-like creature he'd never seen before, he begins to believe as much.[break][break]

Though, like a ripple of water after a stone has been cast, the visions slowly subside until the sky becomes an untouched canvas once more. Remiel is left standing there beside Illeana, his Pokémon turning in unison to regard him for further instruction. But there is no response, or words, for that matter, from the prince.[break][break]

At least, not until his old flame snaps him out of it with his name.
[break]
He blinks before settling his gaze onto her with a gleam of curiosity and question. The DARK TRIAD were an organization with such power that it affected all of their fates. But to think they could lock away their so-called gods...[break][break]

"How is that possible..." He mutters.
[break]
Sure enough, Illeana serves to address and assemble the puzzle pieces together further. Then the royal's eyes widen as she reaches the conclusion of her deductions.[break][break]

"You're going to free them? Assuming we survive this calamity at all, what makes you so sure either Palkia or Dialga would have any ounce of pity or regard for us?"[break][break]

His tone, though slightly incredulous, also holds sincerity. He wants her to think things through and ensure this was really what she wanted. Because, at the end of the day, he was almost certain he would help her anyway. Such trying times, after all, often required extreme measures. Though where they would find the INFINITY ENERGY required to accomplish this task remained in question...[break][break]