TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
MAPS MAPS MAPS [c]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 6:46:15 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

a sunny day in july, six people are arranged to meet at the docks. michail volkov, current owner of wyndon pharmaceuticals, is setting up a mid-sized boat that he has rented from IOA. @calhoun is no longer in hoenn but — much like jayden's own father — his influence extends beyond his physical form.

[break][break] the six destined to meet were all arranged from an anonymous messaging board. these days, social media is a powerful tool — something that jayden is only just beginning to learn, thanks to some recent developments in both his personal and professional life.

[break][break] once everything is set up, they take take off towards the agreed-upon destination — a location pinpointed by one of the riddle maps. they know that they make their mark, where the sunlight bounces off the transparent border, just enough to cast an unnatural sheen.

[break][break] in the distance, a wingull crashes against the invisible wall. it squawks in pain, dropping down into the briny depths of the ocean with a oppressive splash.

[newclass=".jayden3"]--accent:#7E4EC3; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; } .jayden3 blockquote img { filter: grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote b, .jayden3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .jayden3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';} .jayden3 blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc span"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; } .jayden3 .ooc a { font:11px/11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ccc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
MAPS MAPS MAPS [c]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 20:07:57 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
as they close in on the location marked on their pieced-together map, annalise starts to notice something odd. she doesn't bring it up to the group, convincing herself that the way the sky shimmers is a trick of the light — or the july heat, or both, honestly. still, she finds herself drawn to it every time she thinks she sees it in her peripheral.  [break][break]
annalise stares out across the great blue expanse, stomach knotted with excited anticipation of whatever could be waiting for them ahead. an uncharted island? maybe buried treasure hidden below the waves? even if they don't find anything interesting, she's confident she'll at least be able to squeeze a viral video out of this adventure.[break][break]a tiny gasp catches in her throat as a distant wingull crashes into nothing midflight. her eyes widen as it falls, whipping her head around to seek out the faces of her fellow passengers before it meets the sea. am i going insane out here or did that wingull just—?[break][break]
"please tell me one of you guys just saw that." 
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MAPS MAPS MAPS [c]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 3:38:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"saw what?"[break][break]

matias is kidding. he'd seen the wingull fly right into what is likely an invisible wall or barrier of some kind only to fall right into the ocean.[break][break]

holding up the act, matias turns to his social media friend.[break][break]

"are you okay, justanotherusername4211?"
[break][break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
MAPS MAPS MAPS [c]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 4:42:42 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint actually had seen the Wingull drop into the ocean. "Yup! Got it on film and everything!" he said, a little to cheerfully for what had just happened. His phone is attached to a selfie stick, and the screen zoomed in on where the poor bird pokemon had plopped down and was now bobbing in the waves trying to recover. [break][break]

"That's crazy, there's really a barrier in here. Do you think Kanto may have done it?" he asked giggling at his stream as there seemed to be a flood of comments about conspiracy theories and whether or not the bubble was real. "I kind of wanna touch it too...but I nominate Gongaga to go first." he added with a little shrug, before looking around at the rest of the people here and finally settling his attention back on , or well, Mikhail. He'd already bothered him enough when they'd met up at the docks. He'd sit down with him later.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/b3/40/K52Use2J_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
MAPS MAPS MAPS [c]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 0:19:25 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]huh... odd.

it defies logic, sure, but there's a feeling she can't shake. the wingull drops unceremoniously into the water but her eyes don't leave the spot it hit.

there's no way... is there?

"i," she starts, stops, and reconsiders. is it similar? better yet, is it different? she can't stop thinking of pink energy, of the cyclone-like shape, of the question had asked her. and with a focused look, she turns toward the group for a moment.

"i have an idea."

at her sides, two unown chitter uneasily. they're anxious, thrumming with energy in a way that's almost unlike them. they're unblinking, staring and staring at the same spot where the wingull hit. and the feeling simply festers, growing until she can barely swallow it down.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
MAPS MAPS MAPS [c]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 1:23:09 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Ehh..."[break][break]
She looks like Sleeping Beauty just startled from her dreams. Luka blinks herself back into consciousness and turns away from the spot on the horizon she'd been staring at, zoned out and oblivious. She'd missed the crash completely.[break][break]

"Something went down?"[break][break]
Unaware that it's a sea bird, and ignoring the issue of the invisible wall for the time being, Luka bites her lip and tosses a love ball into the air. Her Brionne bursts forth a moment later and dives into the water at her trainer's request. A trail of bubbles follows the ripples where the bird had gone down.[break][break]

Teeth worry her bottom lip as Luka stares over the railing, the conversatoin of her fellows fading into white noise. But her fretting is for naught- Ramune emerges from the water nearly a minute later, holding a dazed and nearly unconscious Wingull in her front flippers. Slowly, and struggling a little without the use of her front limbs, she begins to swim the injured bird back to the boat.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
MAPS MAPS MAPS [c]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 5:58:48 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

the group that is arranged before him is an unlikely one. his gaze drifts briefly towards , feeling the same coil of white-hot heat in his stomach that he does whenever he thinks about the man. this is the man who killed . this is the man that they need to —

[break][break] no. now is not the time.

[break][break] his gaze glances towards and , both of who he knows. the two are - at best - civilians and don't deserve to be brought into things that have nothing to do with them. he allows their presence to anchor him to the boat, before he reveals himself.

[break][break] jayden steps forward, warmly placing a hand on 's. "i doubt it's kanto. if it, we have bigger things to worry about." speaking of bigger things... the young ceo presses his lips together, musing. "do you think it would save us from the meteor?" a reach, surely.

[break][break] he walks past mint and towards , who seems to be looking over the edge in concern. once he realizes it's her pokemon she's worried about, and not some danger in the water, he glances skyward to see his crobat circling. should the pokemon need it, the crobat would assist in getting both the brionne and injured wingull to the boat's interior.

[break][break] then, he turns to . "let me assist."

[break][break] from his belt, he releases two of his UNKNOWN (R and ?) which float over to join the head researcher's.

[newclass=".jayden3"]--accent:#7E4EC3; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; } .jayden3 blockquote img { filter: grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote b, .jayden3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .jayden3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';} .jayden3 blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc span"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; } .jayden3 .ooc a { font:11px/11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ccc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
MAPS MAPS MAPS [c]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 22:58:38 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
annalise's heart drops when matias says he didn't see anything, only for a swell of irritation to rise in her chest when he turns to her and calls her justanotherusername4211. ugh! if she knew he was going to latch onto her username, she would've taken more time to make her throwaway account more appealing.
[break][break]"uuugh, you're being such a little troll right now," she whines at . "i know you saw it!"
[break][break]
, thankfully, gives her confirmation that she isn't crazy. from where she's sitting, she can see his stream is zoomed in on distant waves, tiny, colorful icons filling the corner of the screen as his chat floods with what she assumes is conspiracies and reactions to the barrier.
[break][break]
"i agree!" she nods, gesturing in the direction of the barrier. "you should try and touch it, gongaga."
[break][break]
annalise won't admit that calling each other by their usernames is a little bit funny now that she's tested it herself. she bites her lip and pushes herself to her feet, taking stock of everything going on with the boat with a sweep of her eyes — 's pokemon is bringing the injured wingull closer, and have a cluster of strange-looking pokemon floating around them. the jump-to-action makes her itch to do something, too.
[break][break]
she clasps her hands on the warm metal of the railing and leans her head over the edge. "sashimi!" the lantern breaches the water with a curious blink of its angler light. "go on ahead and try and find a hidden island! or, um ... something? find something!"
[break][break]
what are they looking for? the mystery is compelling, but it doesn't make her and her pokemon very useful. nevertheless, sashimi nods with a splash and disappears beneath the waves in search of that big something they're out here for. or had the map just been leading them to the discovery of a barrier? [break][break]she shakes her head and turns back towards the others on the boat, anxious to see what they'd be able to uncover about the invisible wall.
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + cyberchase conundrum: prelude lanturn lf: whirlpools and dead champ buoys :cheesed:

@

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MAPS MAPS MAPS [c]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 8:43:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"saw what?"[break][break]

"thank you for calling me by my username. i like to keep a bit of anonymity."[break][break]

jokes aside, he had seen the wingull crash into the invisible barrier, though the sight itself isn't all too concerning. it's what this means for them that concerns him.[break][break]

answering 's question, gongaga shakes his head.[break][break]

"if anything, i think this fucks our meteor plan."[break][break]

a pokeball cracks open, and from it comes a cloyster that's quick to follow after 's lanturn.[break][break]

"i think it traps us here in hoenn."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
MAPS MAPS MAPS [c]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2022 22:29:57 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
As it turns out, Ramune does need help bringing the Wingull onboard. Held safely in Crobat's talons, Luka's Brionne deposits the bird into her trainers arms and hops down a moment later, squeaking with obvious curiousity and a mirrored sense of worry.[break][break]

"Thank you," Luka murmurs to the Crobat, and Jayden by association. Her voice chimes as sweetly as ever but there's a bit of a strain behind her smile, like trying to slip on a sweater a size too small.[break][break]

She clears her throat and half-listens to the conversations around them, but seems unable to participate in both the joking and serious discussion. Luka does release her Unown, an L and ? joining the group. She doesn't try to help otherwise— she's simply not smart enough to pick up on whatever it is and are trying to do.[break][break]

Instead she assists in the small ways that she can, checking over the Wingull's body for signs of injuty. It seems fine aside from a bump on the noggin. The barrier doesn't appear to be any more dangerous than a window.[break][break]

"S-surely it won't trap us," she says, glancing up at . If this structure was erected by the league, certainly a member of the Elite Four would know about it. The fact that he's just as confused is a bad sign. "I'm sure we could break it somehow, don't you think?"[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
MAPS MAPS MAPS [c]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 3:19:29 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He looked over at his friend nodding. "I suppose so...that kind of tech seems advanced..." he then shook his head and added, "People are saying flyers can go up nonstop it's just we can't leave this area." he said with a shrug. "Seems like its a funnel for the meteor more so than protection." But what did Mint know? He nodded in agreement with Gongaga. They were so fucked. [break][break]

As the Unowns were released he moved his hand to release his own. Much like their trainer, or perhaps because of him the Unown X and Unown O were rather agreeable, swirling around Mint's head and moving idly as if following an unknown tune. "Say hello to Xavier and Ophelia everybody!" he said wit ha grin and he focused the camera on his pokemon before nodding over at the others so they could join. The pair wizz away, jostling their comrades as Mint waves them off. "We could try to break it! Gongaga you're super strong right? You do it. After this Unown stuff."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/b3/40/K52Use2J_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
MAPS MAPS MAPS [c]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 0:07:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she flashes a grateful smile as summons his own unown, adding to the collection of blinking letters. soon, and provide more until there's enough for her to feel more confident in the theory.

if striking a distortion with one unown and a z-move produced pink cyclone-like energy then perhaps... more unown and the same z-move against whatever this invisible barrier is will provide more insight.

"thank you," she murmurs to the group. and while she lets out a chuckle over the idea of breaking the barrier, there's a seriousness to her movements. "it's odd that the barrier doesn't have a top... almost makes you wonder if it's for the meteor or something worse."

what could be worse than a meteor killing them all, though? somehow, she doesn't want to know.

the head scientist takes a step forward, then, and glances around the group. will it work? deep in her bones... she knows it's selfish to take control like this. she's being driven by greed, by the pursuit of power and knowledge and gods she sees in her wildest dreams. and yet, she can't stop herself from beginning.

"please have your unown use hidden power," she asks - no, demands - then. it's firm, leaving no room for questioning. and when her hand gestures for her own pokemon to come forward, the golurk rumbles its way into the spotlight. "neverending nightmare, please."

and as the shadows of her golurk's z-move: neverending nightmare begin to form, her unown chitter until it's an overwhelming sound. hidden power begins to form around their bodies and she glances toward the remaining unown for a moment before the attacks begin to strike where the barrier starts.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
MAPS MAPS MAPS [c]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2022 18:48:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He perked up as Illeana spoke and nodded. "Yeah, it's like a funnel just for Hoenn, huh?" he said with a small laugh. "Oh...something worse?" the idea of that made him scrunch his eyebrows together unsure of what could be worse than a meteor wiping out an entire continent. He didn't really know much about science so he didn't ask.
[break][break]

Instead he turned to his Unown, who were currently happily trying to engage in a game of tag with the other Unown. "Hey! Use Hidden Power, try to coordinate with your friends." he said catching the pairs attention before they spun aorund in acknowledgement and turned to join their brethren as they began to glow with the move. "On Illie's command!" he said giving the pokemon a thumbs up.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
MAPS MAPS MAPS [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 2:25:46 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Oh...w-wait, do you need more help? I can help!"[break][break]

She's overeager, almost desperate. Anyone who knows her might realize that she's always like this- too quick to insert herself into affairs she knows nothing about, so long as she might be of use.[break][break]

Her good heart has always gotten her into trouble.[break][break]

While her Unown resonate with the hidden power of their fellows, Luka releases her Togepi. She has no idea what the use of a z-move will do against the barrier, but has full faith in . The other woman is everything she wishes she was: lovely and intelligent, competent, a quick thinker. If there's anyone who would know how to deal with a barrier like this, it has to be her.[break][break]

Toffee chirps happily as he waddles up to Golurk. His head barely reaches the top of the golem's foot. Teeny fingers waggle from side to side as he performs his own z-move:[break][break]
mysterious metronome:[break]
togepi waggles its fingers to randomly select and use any custom z-move
[break][break]

[break][break]

Their fates are cast with a roll of the die. For a second, nothing happens. And then, with a mighty chirp, Togepi releases a powerful blast of psionic energy straight towards the barrier.[break][break]

oracle fracture:[break]espeon expands its powers to gaze into the target's future and unleash a psionic blast that ripples backward along their timeline to deal damage. this attack causes MIRACLE EYE.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
MAPS MAPS MAPS [c]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 23:25:46 GMT
shiv Avatar

MAPS MAPS MAPS

mod post

WHEN THE INVISIBLE BARRIER IS STRUCK by the multitude of powers these Hoennians and their Pokemon possess, the response they receive is equally multiplicitous.

The barrier does not break.

But the powers illuminate curious scenes on the transparent pane. Like watercolor, on that caging screen appear FLASHES OF OTHERWORLDS. People. Pokemon. They spread like diluted pastel paints before fading like thinned out petals.

They are not memories of their universe, but some scenes may hold familiarity. For example, the events of DESOLATE LAND, what one originally presumed was past Hoenn was in fact, a different Hoenn set further back in its timeline.

What they have all witnessed today are glimpses into multiple different worlds. Different realms that should never mix or be so close. And yet, the dome reveals a small sliver of the multitude of possibilities around them.

Unbeknownst to them, perhaps, is the fact that ULTRA SPACE is meant to be the intermediary space between all dimensions.

But none of the trainers here today are able to see a tint of it on the dome—curiously enough.

Eventually the images fade.