180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
catching the change [dw, o]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 17:28:25 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
There was a crush of bodies clogging Route 118 as happy summer Hoennians flocked to this place with the best of both worlds: campers setting up tents in the forest and coming down to the beach for some surf and sun, swimming, laughing, cooking, and drinking together.

It was a beautiful show of unity, one that CJ was happy to be apart from: they floated on the outskirts, toes in the water, fishing pole at their side, watching children splash around in innertubes and parents pass out open cans of beer on pontoons.

Beside them, Kinnick was curled into a little ball, slumbering peaceful in the early afternoon sun.
electric/water
open !

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,047 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 23:33:42 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
So much for a vacation to the north; Josh's first morning in Fortree was an action-packed one. Registering for a battle at the arbor-crafted city's open-air Gym was much more of a pain than it needed to be, especially given the sheer number of options Josh had to choose from for his match. While it was nice to see the different ways the Leaders tested the region's trainers, not to mention inspired him when he got good enough to start a Minor League Gym of his own, the process was way more long-winded than it was in Johto.

That storm that had blown through Fortree when he was on shift protecting the shrine to Raikou was something else, as well. While this part of Hoenn was known for strong storms, that one was strong even by Hoennian standards. Thankfully, the weather was calm, cooler, and a lot less humid. It would be a good day to continue searching for additions to his team; after all, if Josh was to run an Electric-type Gym, he needed Electric-type Pokémon!

It was early afternoon by the time Josh was able to retrieve Saber and the rest of his team from the Pokémon Center. Saber was all patched up and ready to go; while there was still a scar or two from those Rock Blast impacts, he couldn't look any more ready to practice with his trainer. He mounted up just outside the Center, making sure to keep the energetic Electric-type within the city's posted speed limit. Once they were on Route 118's main road, though, he flipped his visor down had Saber kick their pace into high gear with a Quick Attack chain.

The two of them were a yellow and blue blur, sparks flying from under the Manectric's paws during the high speed run. Little more got Josh's blood pumping than riding a Pokémon at speeds faster than they could normally manage. It was taxing for Saber to maintain, and Josh knew that; once the ocean was in sight, he signaled for the yellow wolf to slow down. With travelers occupying the road, he couldn't just blast across the wooded flats at speeds dangerous to inexperienced riders.

Once the two had reached the beach, Josh noticed there was an aquatic race course built just off its shallows, and there were quite a few trainers there. There were plenty of people content to watch the trainers compete with their Pokémon, as well. There was a lone rider with a Milotic swimming the twisty course. Was this qualifying day? If it was, Josh had to enter Snacker to snag a spot in the main race!

Saber slowed to a canter as he crossed to the beach area, his rider taking note of a Jolteon hunched over. "Wow, what a find!" Josh said aloud to himself, pulling out an empty Poké Ball to make a capture. He put the red and white sphere away immediately when he noticed a young man next to the quilled canine. "Is this Jolteon yours?" he sheepishly asked, trying to hide him mistaking it for a wile Pokémon earlier. Saber shook his head in disgust; typical Josh, acting first and thinking later...

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Resheph       Dragonair      Good
Twilight      Absol          Good
Aslan         Litleo         Good
Saber         Manectric      Good
Ares          Charmeleon     Good
Snacker       Sharpedo       Good

{WC: 537}
{PC: 1}
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2022 6:10:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AMPHAROS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PLUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNETIC FLUX
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LOMBRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] LEECH SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2022 19:36:29 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
CJ dragged their hand through Kinnick’s rough, spiky fur, relishing in the familiar static tingles that traveled up their fingers, making the hair on their forearms stand on end. Kinnick huffed sleepily, burrowing deeper into her spiral, enjoying her sunshine-enriched nap.

Their quiet day seemed to come to an end when another person on a Manectric came up to them, ignoring CJ at first but noticing Kinnick. When they finally did acknowledge CJ, the blonde tipped their chin and smiled.

“She’s more of her own than anyone else’s, but, yeah.” They tugged lovingly on Kinnick’s ear, and she worke up with a disgruntled, sleepy yowl, swatting and their hand and yawning.

Then she was up like a shot, rushing into the nearby undergrowth where the woods curved close to the water. There was a disgruntled squeaking, then the characteristic zap and smell of ozone that usually accompanied Kinnick’s Electric-type attacks; then, a heavy sliding noise, as she backed out of the woods, dragging a very ticked off looking Ampharos by the tail. It kept shocking her, to no avail, and its arms were too short to hit her, so it swiped angrily at the empty air.

Kinnick dragged it back and dropped it with a happy huff, a proud look on her face. CJ frowned, bopping the Ampharos with a Pokeball before it could hop up and really get mad.

“I’m CJ,” they introduced, turning back to the stranger, right elbow over right knee. “What’s your name?”
electric/water
!
catch attempt ampharos

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,047 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2022 2:48:36 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Holy...Arceus she's fast!" Josh gasped as he watched Kinnick dash into the woods. "She just reminds me of a Jolteon of mine that's stuck in customs...and well, she can't physically make it here now, given...the current...state of affairs..." Josh trailed off as CJ described the quilled Pokémon's independence...and her power on display, bringing back an Ampharos much larger than she was, all on her own. He was clearly distracted by the Jolteon, and certainly far too distracted to notice the Lombre that sprayed a low-power Water Gun toward Saber's rear.

Thankfully, the angle of attack shielded Josh from getting wet; as any sensible person would know, but particularly a trainer with affinity for the Electric-type knew, water and electricity did not mix. While a very small amount of static constantly ran through Josh just by sitting in Saber's saddle, it would have been amplified several times over if he was wet, making any kind of surge downright painful. "Hey! Saber, what gives?" Josh asked his Pokémon, who flinched and leaped instinctively as though he was dodging a follow-up attack. By the time Saber faced the Water Gun's source, the Lombre had hidden itself again.

Josh flipped his helmet visor up before introducing himself. "My name's Josh. I'm a Pokémon ra--" He was interrupted by Saber attempting to shake his fur dry, shifting his trainer madly about. "As I was saying, my name's Josh. I'm a Pokémon racer looking to turn pro, and I recently applied to run a Gym during the off-season. Still waiting on it to be approved, but I'm looking forward to it." He would normally have pat Saber on the head, but his static was still surging from shaking water out his fur. "This is Saber, my closest partner." The Manectric sniffed toward Kinnick and introduced himself to the Jolteon, as well. "What are you two up to? If your Jolteon is any indication, we might be up to the same thing!"

Saber         Manectric      Fair

{WC: 334}
{PC: 2}
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 23:45:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PICHU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] VOLT TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELECTABUZZ APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHOCK WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] HAMMER ARM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE AMPHAROS!

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 17:31:34 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
CJ beamed at the praise for their Jolteon, though their smile was a little pained. “Yes, she is. Among… other things.” Kinnick was a wild one, that was for sure. She was brutal and fearless and just a little bit vicious.

Their smile fell as Josh relayed his adventures with immigration. “That sucks, I’m sorry,” they said, voice emphathetic and genuine. “I couldn’t imagine being split up from my Pokemon. Kinnick came with me all the way from Sinnoh.” At the mention of their home region, CJ thought back to cold, Snowpoint winters, a delicacy and comfort they may never see again-- not if this stupid dome didn’t go away, or if the region got smashed by a giant meteor. “Where are you from?”

The somber moment was broken by Saber getting accosted by a rogue Lombre, and CJ couldn’t help but laugh, though they tried to keep it contained; it burst out in a sunshiney sound as Josh wiggled back and forth like a Wobbuffeet as his Manectric shook him back and forth. “Sorry, sorry. That was cute.”

Kinnick yowled and CJ turned to see she’d disappeared. A moment later and an Electabuzz came crashing through the undergrowth, head thrown back and hitting the ground with a roll. A frown creased CJ’s features as Kinnick pursued the downed beast, jumping onto its chest and discharging a fierce Thunder at point blank range. It didn’t do a whole lot of damage but the Electabuzz definitely felt it, jerking and shaking in place where Kinnick had it pinned to the ground. CJ tossed a Pokeball off the Pokemon’s saucer-shaped head, and Kinnick brought the item back to her trainer.

“Wow, that’s a lot on your plate,” CJ said, after Josh had finished his introduction and laid down his long list of dreams, “you sound like a busy guy.” CJ ran a hand over Kinnick’s head, and she purred, pressing into their palm. They almost introduced themselves again, then remembered they’d already done that, oops. “We’re just out enjoying the day. But trouble finds us. Or, rather, Kinnick finds trouble.”

The Jolteon mrrrowed with pride.

electric/water
!
catch attempt electabuzz

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,047 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 23:13:48 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh appreciated the empathy from CJ; it wasn't just that he cared deeply for every last one of his Pokémon. He dismounted Saber and pulled up on his phone the last photo he had taken with the very large Jolteon before he took his trip to Hoenn, "Her name is Blinky. I'm just hoping she's physically on this side of the border and not the side opposite the barrier," he pleaded from within his heart as he showed the photo to CJ. Even Saber couldn't help but tilt his head to see a photo the Pokémon Josh was waiting on. He had to shoo away a curious Pichu that was getting a bit too close for comfort. He really needed to invest in a rubber case for his phone, especially if he was going to have so many electric Pokémon on his roster.

"I bought her from a breeder who said she was bred for racing. It turned out she was only good at straight-line sprints; she couldn't turn without the risk of her claws snapping off, and she most certainly couldn't fight with them. She had to have artificial claws implanted just to be able to run again." Josh let out another deep sigh; he felt it was incredibly unfair to be separated from his Jolteon due to mere red tape. "And apparently a judge needs to rule on whether those implants run afoul of Hoennian regulations. I just want to see her one more time before this Arceus-damned meteor falls!" He could not hold back a few tears for the Pokémon, who probably had not been let out of her Poké Ball for a while.

"Not as much as you think," Josh replied to CJ's concerns about him not having much time to himself. "The racing season runs from April to October, and during then I would only take challengers one day a week. During the colder months, my Gym would be open at least three days a week. Maybe more. Depends on challenger volume. I don't see why it wouldn't get approved though. I aced all the tests."

{WC: 355}
{PC: 3}

Saber         Manectric      Fair
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 8:05:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRAMORANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GULP MISSILE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWALLOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DEFOG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUDKIP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] CURSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE ELECTABUZZ!

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 1:04:24 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
CJ leaned in to peer at the phone, hoping to offer more polite words of praise; what came out, however, when their mouth split open like the fractious earth was, “Holy shit, that’s a huuuuuge Jolteon.”

Kinnick mow’d in protest, wanting to assert her dominance as the best Jolteon that ever was. CJ scratched her head absently, not even noticing when she’d moved away-- probably to find more wild Pokemon to torment.

Josh explained the situation and CJ wanted to comfort the guy. “Hey, don’t give up hope,” they said, gesturing vaguely at the space between, “even if I don’t think the League’s plan holds water, we literally live in a world with magic. There’s no way that meteor hits.” Even if they had to take every Tyranitar on the planet and zap it with hyper beam in orbit.

“Kinnick came from a breeder, too, but she was an Eevee, and she bit her first owner, so they relinquished her at the Daycare where J-- where my friend worked.” The slip was a press of lips and well covered, a body hidden in a cement pyle. “She and I hit it off, though, so she came to me and we’ve been partners ever since.”

There was an off-screen zapping noise and then the sound of little, interspersed meows, like the little hums a cat makes as it’s walking very fast, a beat with each footstep. Kinnick padded back up to CJ with a Mudkip in her mouth, dropping the KO’d creature at her trainers feet. “Hoenn doesn’t get much cold, even in winter,” CJ cautioned, pressing a Pokeball to the Mudkip’s orange cheek, “not like where I’m from.”

electric/water
!
catch attempt mudkip

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,047 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 1:58:02 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh smiled at CJ's reaction to the photo of Blinky. "They don't get much larger than that," he replied. "Not without problems that would hinder their ability to run. You're more likely to find a shiny Jolteon than one her size. She cost me a tidy sum, but was worth it." He listened to CJ's remarks about the meteor. "You're right; maybe she is on this side of the barrier, after all. I just want to see her again. Those bureaucrats in Ever Grande need to fast track her."

CJ's story about how he met Kinnick was equally interesting and equally sad. Saber even let out a howl after hearing the sad stories of when she was an Eevee. It was typical of breeders to mass breed Eevee. They were rare in the wild, and they were a Pokémon many trainers wanted more than one of. Some wanted eight. Eevee were also extremely popular as house pets. "Pokémon are smart. The only real reason a Pokémon would turn on its trainer was if the trainer was mistreating it. And yet, the number of people that have the gall to do so..." He trailed off.

"Oh, you're not from Hoenn?" Josh asked when CJ mentioned it. He got to thinking about Hoenn's tropical climate. "You have a point. I wonder if the Silph Cup runs on a different schedule than back in Johto, because it's warmer longer. I'll need to see what the 2023 season looks like. I assumed it was the same across the world."

{WC: 258}
{PC: 4}

ooc note: Passing on Cramorant.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 7:44:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KABUTO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] AURORA BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HELIOLISK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOLAR POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ELECTRIFY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DRAGON RUSH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CRAMORANT!
close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 15:27:22 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
“Yeah, I can imagine.” Having worked in vetmed for so long CJ had seen the results of what improper breeding could create. It was why, for the most part, they tried to avoid buying from breeders and supporting that portion of the industry, as much as they could.

They gave Josh a wan smile. “Beaurocrats don’t fast track anything unless it directly benefits them.” Maybe, as a Ranger, CJ should avoid badmouthing the Powers That Be, since they supplied their paycheck-- but Josh seemed like good people, and probably wouldn’t go off talking about CJ spouting their mouth off. Probably.

They did, however, bark a laugh when Josh had the audacity to insinuate all Pokemon are smart. “Um, well,” they said, squeezing their braid, “I don’t doubt that Kin’s old owner was entirely unprepared for her. But she is also kind of a savage sometimes.”

As though to prove the point, Kinnick had worked their nose under a nearby lump that turned out to be a Kabuto. With a victorious screech, she flipped the thing over and fox-pounced on it twice with a double-kick of her front legs. The thing’s little yellow legs flailed and twitched in time with the strikes, before hanging slack.

“Snowpoint, Sinnoh,” CJ said, voice colored with pride as they zapped the poor Kabuto with a Pokeball. “I know nothing about racing or else I’d be more help. But we really only have one season here, and that’s pretty much summer.”

electric/water
!
catch attempt kabuto

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,047 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 5:38:45 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh laughed at CJ's remark. "That's so true. It's why I can't stand politicians. They always say one thing and do another. They say they act with their constituents' best interest in mind. But they're all 'me' people. Not 'we' people. Pardon my Kalosian, but #&^$ them all." That was a harsh thing to say; if only he knew he had just indirectly insulted  like that. Had he known that, he would have rescinded his statement...but he had no way of knowing.

Josh didn't get the chance to relax his smile, either; CJ's comment about Kinnick was equally amusing to him. "Some Pokémon are just more aggressive than others! They have personalities, just like we do. Even Saber here does; he's so energetic! I thought he would grow out of it after he evolved, but he never did!" The Manectric howled proudly, Josh's skin tingling as his mount quietly discharged some excess electricity.

Sinnoh, particularly Snowpoint City, was the complete opposite of Hoenn. "Oh wow, must have been quite the adjustment coming here. I've never been to Sinnoh, but I've heard north of Mount Coronet there's feet of snow piled up year round. Must get a lot of ski birds and that's about it." He paused to take a breath or two. "I'm from Goldenrod, the largest city in Johto by a long shot. We get all kinds of weather; gets hot in the summer and cold in the winter."

{WC: 242}
{PC: 5}

ooc note: Heliolisk is a pass.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 23:51:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRENINJA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PROTEAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPIKES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] POWER-UP PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POLIWRATH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE KABUTO!