6,053 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 6:15:08 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
There was clearly no rest for Josh; after getting in a quick nap, he noticed he had a new email from with the details of the mission he would be taking on today. As expected, it would be a search and rescue. He opened the email and read the briefing:

MISSION: "Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!"
PROTOCOL: Search-and-Rescue
DANGER: ★☆☆☆☆
A small aircraft returning from a flight tour of the Braviary's Nest has crashed approximately 25 miles northwest of Fortree City due to suspected flight control problems. Out of the five passengers and crew, we have confirmation four have escaped from the aircraft. The fifth is confirmed dead. Your mission is to ensure the marooned passengers and crew return to Fortree Air Strip with as few further injuries as possible. Please see attachment for the aircraft's last known coordinates.

Best of luck!

"A plane crash? This is my first mission?" Josh said to himself as he finished packing up. He sent his trainer, Elinor, a message stating he was ready for his first mission. At least he probably would not have to deal with trying to rescue anyone out of a burning aircraft; from the briefing, it seemed like everyone who was still alive had escaped the aircraft, and presumably was a safe distance away.

Riding Saber to the airstrip on the west side of town, he could already see the telltale black smoke in the distance. He messaged Elinor again with a simple "I'm here." He held Bladestorm's Poké Ball in his hand as he waited for his mentor to show up as planned.

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Twilight      Absol          Good
Resheph       Dragonair      Good
Saber         Manectric      Good
Bladestorm    Skarmory       Good
Aslan         Pyroar         Good
Blitz         Luxray         Good

{WC: 264}
{PC: 1}

Mission: Deadly Job
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 7:46:04 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor was on her way to the rendezvous point. Clad in her official Ranger uniform, she was reading over the mission details once more as she walked. The mission was simple, right up Josh’s alley, if everything went according to plan.

Each step she took brought her closer to her destination and By her side, a Talonflame walked merrily. Its fiery red feathers almost shone in the light of the sun as it walked by her side, chirping the Jingle to McSnorlax, for some odd reason.

A pleased smile appeared upon her lips as she saw that Josh was already there. And just as it did, the ping of a message arriving on her phone appeared. She figured that must’ve been him, and so she did not check it. “Glad to see that you are already here,” Elinor stated out loud, proclaiming her arrival.

“I presume you are as ready as can be?” She asked. The Talonflame greeted Josh with a few happy chirps as well.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,053 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 0:57:45 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh was pleasantly sueprised to hear Elinor's voice so promptly. "Oh hey Elinor, that was quick!" he remarked as the Talonflame at her side greeted him. "Oh wow, a Talonflame! These are really good Pokémon for aerial races if you can control them. What's his name?" The racer slid off his Manectric's back and recalled him, switching him out for Bladestorm, a Skarmory that greeted Elinor with the sound of clashing metal from his beak snapping together. "This is Bladestorm, my Skarmory. He's the fastest flying Pokémon I've got, and I'd rather not keep these people waiting."

Josh confirmed he was ready by swinging his leg over Bladestorm's back and hopping aboard. A metallic screech from the steel-type was his indication he was ready to go. "Ready to go! Let's fly! It's not like the site is going to be difficult to find. Just follow the smoke," he pointed. "Based on the briefing, the biggest threat is probably not going to be the plane itself, but wild Pokémon." With a few powerful strokes of his wings, the Metal Menace was airborne and on the way to the crash site.

{WC: 192}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 17:33:48 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

A nod was given to Josh as he remarked on her speed. But then the focus quickly turned to the Talonflame. “Well, HER name is Fletch.” She emphasized the proper gender, though she knew Fletch didn’t mind.

“And I didn’t know they grew that big!” Elinor admitted. Since her Talonflame just barely reached her chest when it stretched, she had figured riding upon it was a bad idea, though she knew Fletch could carry her weight. Perhaps it was a size difference between genders?

Josh summoned a Skarmory and crawled upon it. The Talonflame eyed the steel bird for a hot minute reminded of the Gym Battle it had fought against one such Pokémon.

"Yeah, let's not keep them waiting!" Luckily Elinor came prepared for aerial traversal. She summoned a Salamence and climbed upon it. Immediately realizing how wrong it felt to ride a Salamence that wasn’t Gon. But she would do it. With a few powerful flaps of its wings, did she rise into the air upon the Salamence’s back, quickly followed by the Talonflame, and then the group followed Josh.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,053 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 1:14:26 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize Fletch was a she," Josh apologized for mis-gendering the Talonflame. "With a lot of Pokémon, it's really hard to tell the male from the female." Elinor seemed surprised by Josh's suggestion of a Talonflame ride Pokémon. She was right; they normally didn't grow that big. "It's pretty common for Pokémon racers to hire breeders to breed Pokémon that are really large for their species, as well as really fast." He shook his head as his demeanor took an abrupt shift. "Anyway, let's get to work. My frequency is one one niner decimal four three. Contact me if you need anything. Let's get these poor souls home."

Before long, the two were in the air, flying northwest of Fortree City. The crash site was very near the Route 119/120 border that extended northwest of Fortree City. If it were under better circumstance, Josh would have loved to go on a swift flight aboard some of his newer flying Pokémon. But not today; there was work to be done.

Though there was no reaction from Bladestorm when Josh first got close enough to catch sight of the blaze producing the telltale black smoke, the rider knew he was getting close. It was a pungent smell that mechanical aviators of all skill levels were familiar with: the smell of jet fuel. Switching on his comms, he attempted to contact Elinor. "This is Rookie Ranger Devlin, do you read? I have visual on the crash site. Descending to canopy level to search for survivors. Contact me if you find them, over."

{WC: 269}
{PC: 3}
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 16:19:41 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The conversation quickly moved from the misgendering of her bird to the communication channels they would be using. She made sure her communication device was set to the proper frequency before heading out.

Josh was the first to reach the crash site, though she followed quickly. She frowned as the stench of jet fuel hit her nostrils. Luckily Josh’s voice cut her attention away from the smell.

Once Josh had finished giving his message, she would take the radio, press on, and wait a second before she spoke. “Rookie Ranger Josh, this is Ranger Elinor reading you loud and clear. Crash site visual confirmed, I will also descend to canopy levels. Contact me if you find them as well, Over.”

But where Josh went in one direction. Elinor went in the other alongside her Talonflame. This way, they would cover much more space than if they went in the same direction.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,053 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 1:17:52 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Roger, Elinor," Josh replied. The tropical jungle was quite dense, making it difficult to see even from canopy level. He had little choice; he would need to descend beneath the canopy. Bladestorm was the perfect mount to do it, too; those razor-sharp wings would be able to slice through thin trees with little trouble if need be, but dodging them altogether would be far more preferred. There would be no reason to shave a path through the jungle and disrupt an ecosystem used to receiving mostly indirect light.

A few minutes later, the sound of a loud explosion rocked Josh's comms. This was immediately followed by what sounded like several human screams, still loud but not loud enough to be picked up on a microphone. A gout of flames rushed upward from the crash site, directly in the Rookie Ranger's path. "Faster!" Josh shouted as he saw the already dead bodies of several wild Pokémon go catapulting into the air. He was not in time; the incredibly hot fires singed Bladestorm's tail and came close to incinerating part of his harness, which would have been a disaster for his rider.

He pulled back as hard as he could on the Skarmory's reins, but the Metal Menace simply could no longer maintain lift. Close to the start of his glide, he caught sight of two shirtless adult males, both waving their shirts in their hands as though they were flags. Josh's strength combined with the Skarmory's gliding ability let the two make a safe emergency landing not too far from the survivors. He withdrew the wounded Steel-type and called on the help of Saber, his Manectric. The fleet-of-foot electric Pokémon carried Josh the rest of the way to where the four survivors stood. The four breathed big sighs of relief, the young child jumping up and down.

"Rookie Ranger Devlin, but you can call me Josh," he introduced himself to the family and what he presumed was one of the pilots. "I'm here to make sure the four of you get home as quickly and as safely as possible." He sent out all of his fastest and most loyal Pokémon: his Pyroar, Aslan; his Luxray, Blitz; and his Absol, Twilight. The child of the group seemed particularly enthralled by all of the Ranger's big Pokémon were obedient enough to be ride Pokémon, he judged from the saddles they all wore. "It'll be safer if we ride back to Fortree from here. Get on."

The ten-year-old was quick to take a seat in front of Josh, and the others seemed as comfortable as they were going to get with his armada of fire and electric Pokémon. The copilot sat astride the Pyroar. The act of the Pyroar turning around let Josh see the copilot had a substantial but not severe head injury. The others had only suffered minor injuries at worst. Josh radioed Elinor back with an update, though he could have been difficult to understand with the extra static electricity being discharged from his new mount.

"Elinor, this is Josh again. My Skarmory is down, but I have reached the targets. They are about zero decimal three miles north-northeast of the crash site. The copilot has a head injury but says he's fine, and the rest only have minor injuries. Should be able to transport--"

Another loud explosion rocked the crash site, setting alight nearby portions of the jungle canopy. "Move!" Josh cried, commanding his four Pokémon to flee farther north of the crash site. There was only so far they could go, though; the rough terrain of the Braviary's Nest was not too far away, and this fire was spreading quickly, threatening to cut off possible escape routes.

Your courage is admirable, but you sorely lack the foresight to use it.

It took a bit of thinking, but Josh realized it was his error that made things far worse. Almost all the ride Pokémon he had brought were Fire-type or Electric-type, and only added fuel to the fire. One latent spark in the wrong direction, and the entire site could explode, taking their lives with it. "Everyone off!" Josh shouted. The marooned travelers all dismounted his Pokémon, the racer quick in recalling all of them except for his Absol. He radioed back in with an update, this one accompanied by much less static.

"Elinor, this is Josh again. We are now zero decimal five miles north-northeast of the crash site, and the fire is spreading fast. I don't have enough Pokémon that can safely cross the crash site. I need you to come to my location ASAP so we can get this family out of here before our escape routes all get cut off. Repeat: come to my location ASAP, over."

Bladestorm    Skarmory       KO

{WC: 801}
{PC: 4}
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 10:39:59 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Communication ended as both Rangers focused on their task. The speed of both Salamence and Talonflame allowed the party to get far and cover a wide area within a short amount of time.

But they didn’t get so far as to not hear the explosion at the crash site. A sense of dread ran down her spine as she turned her attention toward it. Had Josh been close by? That was her first thought. She gestured quickly and both Salamence and Talonflame turned sharply in the air while Elinor clung on for dear life.

As they hurried back Elinor received an update from Josh. Though the crackling static made it hard to discern. She sighed in relief knowing he was alright. But the relief was short-lived as another message called for assistance ASAP.

“Josh, this is Elinor. I am on my way. Just keep them safe, I will make sure you all are getting out of here, Over.”

And with that Elinor turned the frequency of her communication device to an open channel usually used by Rangers in the area. “This is Ranger Elinor Anderson. Requesting backup with the aircraft crash at the Braviary’s Nest. An explosion has been confirmed from the plane, and fire is spreading. Will begin fire containment procedures from North-northeast, over.”

And with that, she returned her device to the frequency used by her and Josh, before retrieving the four other Pokémon she had taken with her. She should’ve brought more, but hindsight is 20/20.

It didn’t take Elinor long to find Josh, with ample directions and Talonflame’s keen eyes the group could not hide even amongst the flames of the roaring fire, which only seemed to grow worse by the second. She dived down heedless of any danger that smoke or flame might pose to her, no, she needed to join Josh. She would not let him get hurt needlessly.

“Everyone alright?” She asked though the question was more rhetorical, for she did not wait for an answer. Instead, she threw the four Pokéballs into the air summoning four very diverse Pokémon. An Avalugg, Azumarill, and Inteleon joined the group of survivors and Josh. The last Pokémon to come forth was a menacing Aggron that appeared by Elinor’s side.

“Josh, here’s the plan. You will take those three and get out of here.” She gestured towards the water and Ice Pokémon that she had summoned. “Leon, I want you to Rain Dance in as large an area as you can. Lugg, BLIZZARD, Aatos HYDRO PUMP. Priority is to contain the fire as you all get out.” Elinor explained. The three Pokémon nodded.

She turned to Josh once more. “I’ve already called for backup they will be containing it from the other side. So focus on getting out of here Safely.” The heat and fire were inching ever closer as she explained. Realizing this she would usher Josh on.

“Now get going!” And with that, she turned to the flames. The Aggron had done naught but growl and watch the flames.

The Mega-necklace she wore began to glow. And so did the Aggron as power surged through it. Its form quickly changed.

After a short burst of evolution there now stood a Mega Aggron. “I want you to build a wall around the perimeter as quickly as you can. Chop trees down if you must. Leave no way for the fire to spread.”

With a majestic roar, the Aggron began to do as commanded. Aggron roared in competition with the flames as it created a fireproof perimeter Trees were pulled out by their roots, or chopped down by its’ METAL CLAW, and not long after a wall of stone began to form as Aggron used ROCK SLIDE.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,053 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 3:51:26 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
What a relief! Josh breathed a deep sigh as the cavalry had finally arrived, and with multiple water Pokémon, no less! They would be helpful in clearing the path. Leon's RAIN DANCE was already taking effect, centered at ground zero. It did not take long for the rain to become more than just mild; the moderate shower collided with the flames, sizzling and creating fog. It was working, though; combined with the efforts of Elinor's Mega Aggron and other Water and Ice Pokémon, they were able to secure a path across the east side of the crash site. The smell of jet fuel was still there, though. "I got the survivors. You focus on the fire," he confirmed with Elinor before preparing the marooned passengers for their return to Fortree.

He didn't like how unstable her flight was, particularly in the rain, but Josh send out his Dragonair, as it was one of only two Pokémon he had left that wasn't fire-type or electric-type. He had already made that mistake once; he wouldn't do it again. Josh waved the child over, instructing him to hop on the Dragonair's back. Resheph's saddle was a bit of a tighter fit for two riders, but it would be serviceable until they could get a safe distance from the crash site, where there would be no danger of exploding jet fuel vapors. At Josh's instruction, Twilight carried the child's mother, while the father and co-pilot carefully climbed onto Lugg.

Sliding along the bumpy ground had to be rough, but it was the only way the ice-type could travel quickly. Resheph and Twilight had no issues navigating the path Elinor had cleared. He looked to his right and saw the burning plane wreckage. Airplane crashes were some of the scariest and most lethal accidents around; rescuing survivors from them in and of itself was a minor miracle. Once they were past the crash site and out of one danger, another awaited. There were still wild Pokémon abound, none of which were probably too happy at their territory being razed...

{WC: 348}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 3:53:34 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Leon the Inteleon relished the challenge. While he often preferred the use of precise strikes, getting the chance to unfold his power like this felt nice. And so he followed the group, clad in a blue hue as the water energies spread from his body and out into the atmosphere summoning rain, while nowhere near HEAVY RAIN, it sure did its best impression of it.

Josh confirmed their roles. She gave him a reassuring nod. And so they went on to do their respective roles. Josh procured more Pokémon for the people to ride, and for the last few, Avalugg had to do. But they had perhaps the most pleasant of rides, even if it was slower than any of Josh’s Pokémon.

The cold body of the Ice type, the frigid air of the BLIZZARDS it fired towards the fire. The Co-pilot and the father would certainly feel very little of the raging fire’s heat as the group moved.

Meanwhile, Aatos the Azumarill would take flank guard, blasting water in the direction of the flames, to fight sudden bursts of flame.

And while the group moved, Elinor and the Mega Aggron were hard at work securing a path, as well as containing the fire. The sweat was flowing in a steady stream as the raging flame tried to reach her. But it never quite got close enough. And after who knows how long Elinor and the group found their way past the crash site, out of the danger, or at least so they thought for now.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,053 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 20:41:20 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Leon's RAIN DANCE enveloped the area in fog, constant sizzling noises a sign that the summoned weather was working. It did substantially reduce visibility, making it difficult to see. The path to take was obvious, Gron and Elinor having secured it by mowing down tree after tree and denying the fire as much fuel as possible. While the flames roared high, only once did a spark fly over the Aggron's wall of fallen trees. And even then, the rest of her Pokémon were quick to re-open the path.

Josh breathed a big sigh of relief once they were over a mile south of the crash site. Though he and his Pokémon were covered in sweat, his team, as well as Elinor and her team of Pokémon, had gotten the family and co-pilot well out of the worst danger. "Alright, we're going to switch over to some more stable Pokémon." He pointed at everyone except the mother. "I need everyone to hop down except you. Lugg, you catch up with Elinor."

Once the three had followed his instructions, Josh sent out his Manectric, Pyroar, and Luxray again. The excited young boy immediately slid down from the Dragonair's back and climbed up Blitz, excited to hold the Luxray's reins. Both his worried looking parents scolded him for it. "It's okay," Josh assured them. "He's probably excited to meet such a big Pokémon for the first time. Blitz is very well behaved." Josh also doubted the young child had the leg strength to push the Luxray to particularly high speeds.

Once the four survivors were atop Josh's Pokémon, the group of five took off to the south. The mother let out a bit of a yelp as Twilight transitioned from a canter to a light gallop. While it was nowhere close to racing speed, Josh's five Pokémon were traveling at roughly city thoroughfare speed limits. The gallop had to be rough on the ten-year-old, but he looked like he was having too much fun tugging on Blitz's reins with his meager strength and making shallow turns back and forth.

A half-hour's ride later, Josh and the survivors had reached Fortree Airstrip without further incident. He was showered in compliments from all four plane crash victims, from how calmly and quickly he had acted to how stable and even fun riding his Pokémon was. The ten-year-old in particular would have a story of how he got to hold the reins of the heroic Ranger's Luxray, and actually control the electric predator. Of course, it wasn't true control like Josh could exhibit, but the illusion of control was enough for the young boy to believe in his story.

While Fortree didn't have a proper airport on this side of town, the airstrip area did have a control tower. Josh directed his Pokémon to the bottom of the tower and let emergency services handle getting their injuries taken care of. His duty complete, he withdrew all of his Pokémon and waited outside the tower for Elinor to return with her Salamence and Talonflame, ready to give her a big hug on what should have been an easy mission but escalated thanks to his mistake. While his JUDGMENT failed him in preventing that mistake from happening in the first place, his quick thinking and FORESIGHT to withdraw his Fire-type and Electric-type Pokémon at the crash site saved the lives of everyone involved.

That was precisely what Ranging was about.

{WC: 583}
{PC: 6}

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 9:30:49 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Lugg nodded and allowed Josh to take over from there. Ready to rejoin Elinor and her group. Lugg allowed those who had been carried by him to slide down and find new mounts before leaving them to join Elinor.

Meanwhile, Elinor and the band were busy at work. While Josh was getting the survivors out of the flames way. Elinor was doing her best to contain the fire, even if it put up a good fight.

By the time Lugg rejoined her the fire had been mostly contained, and so the work switched from containment to suppression.

Through the combined efforts of her Pokémon, and the backup Rangers she had called. They managed to suppress the fires. Elinor allowed the rest of the job to be handled by the backup crew, as she retrieved her Pokémon and left to check up on Josh.

By the time she arrived at the control tower on the back of her Salamence, soot, ash, and whatnot had besmirched her body and uniform. Leaving her not only foul of sight but smell. And yet, there was a smile upon her lips. For everyone had gotten out safely.

Her breathing was heavy, and her body was wavering from fatigue, luckily both Salamence and Talonflame were ready to offer their support as she got down from its back, legs almost buckling under her weight.

“Well done, Josh!.” Elinor beamed a prideful smile at him.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 21:37:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: