Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 13:31:18 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The votes were tallied. The outcome was decided. There was not much to do about that. Choices had to be made, and they were done so democratically.

What came after surprised her. She knew in an organization as large as this, there was no way to avoid differing opinions. But to go as far as obstructing operations and causing dissent. Unbelievable. But then Dahlia’s attention turned to Lars.

Elinor’s body tensed, smile stiffened. Had she not been occupying her hands with the pen she had been given, they would’ve been clenching, instead, it was the unfortunate pen that felt the pressure. Though it managed to stay intact for now.

But then Dahlia spoke, and Elinor eased. For a moment she had thought Lars a dissenter, he sure had the personality for it. But then she felt foolish for having ever, even for the briefest of moments, doubted him. For even she knew that cared too much to dissent.

Elinor listened, nodding along as Lars voiced his concerns. As a Ranger, she knew all too well the points he raised. But she would refrain from commenting on it since it was Dahlia that he was addressing.

But Lars was not the only one to speak. Kathrine’s voice rang true, at least to Elinor’s ears. Mistakes happened, lapses in judgment even more so. Again it was for Dahlia to decide on the matter. And yet Elinor made a mental note to keep an eye on Kathrine, should she ever have the pleasure of working with her.

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,541 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 14:30:21 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
LESS HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

That pit in her stomach? A chasm at this point. However she raises an eyebrow when speaks up asking about other alternatives. "Well..I've been asking and discussing alternatives already Mr. Anderson." she says as maybe he was so lost in thought..? She wasn't entirely sure honestly but.[break][break]

"I think lars has a mini point? We're already going to be defending those points ourselves I believe. At least from the Pokémon front, has there been any news on that Pokémon who attempted to destroy the tower tried to make? The steam one?" She asked. [break][break]

"He might make an appearance given Lars's assessment and the reason for attacking the tower if I recall correctly was the "arrogance of man's creations?" or something like that?" she asked not entirely recalling the events since it was so long ago. "But otherwise..I don't really have much else to add. I've aired my grievances and I'd like to thank you all for humoring me and listening. I will try my best to assist where I can." [break][break]

She reaches over the table into a small glass container containing pens. She marks a big X in black ink on the resignation letter making it clear she will do what she can for the league now and always.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 16:24:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE

CLEANING HOUSE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON THE AGENDA. one that fernando would always have to teeter between the need for personnel and the detriment that those present would bring to the organization. at what point is it better to go without than to have some semblance of man power, no matter how flawed?

with DOOM DESIRE looming over their region, that agenda is brought front and center in the face of sabotage. his gaze funnels onto ’s direction when her name is called out. far from a full out measure but acceptable within the confines of what they agreed to. ’s inclination at resigning earlier now puts at least one reason why he tries to argue her against it.

accusations pointed at and are largely ignored until after they respond.

a valid concern, anderson,” is the approach of fernando coming to his defense. “and one that would’ve benefited everyone here prior to making our decisions.

he clicks his tongue, briefly doing some mental math before following up with absolute confidence.

if you have concerns with man power, then make no mistake, that will be handled,” assures their head of logistics. if he is expecting strictly rangers, then it will be an impossible task. but the league is made of many positions and a diverse range of staff.

if you’re worried about who will be deployed where, well, as you said, that becomes a deciding factor but not necessarily a negative one. we work within the bounds of what we have, as always.

his eyes shift to and then back to .

let us know what you need assistance with and i’ll see to it to the best of our abilities. if it’s a question of morale—

he nods before breaking out with the smallest of smiles.

i have full confidence that our two tenured HEAD RANGERS, who have time and time again proven to be such essential pillars within their departments, possess the necessary leadership skills to allow the rangers to rise once more.

note(s):
- is okay with 's slap on the wrist
- mentions ' has a valid point but should have been brought up earlier
- assures them that there will be enough league members
- if offering assistance as long as they ask for it and what they need
- states to believe in the head rangers to handle morale

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
AQUA ASSEMBLY
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 18:08:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]it's a better outcome than she expected, truthfully.

her mind had supplied the worst possible scenario and bled anxiety into her bones. somehow, she can breathe slightly easier now.

's eyes are met with her own. he offers a mild solace in the face of consequence, even if she knows better.

and when it sweeps to , her face is blank. acceptance comes with a soft, tired tone as if kneeling to the tapu built throne.

"understood."

her hands settle in her lap with a slight tremor.

"won't happen again, commissioner."

not where the league is involved, anyway.

she doesn't need to utilize their resources for her own gain. to do so again, after this? it'd not only be stupid but also like putting her neck onto the headrest of a guillotine.

palkia will be found another way. it has to be.

she leaves the back of the meeting's agenda untouched, half out of spite and mostly out of the knowledge that signing it means being incompetent, useless, weak.

her head turns, then, and she flashes a small, barely there smile to .

"congratulations on your promotion, eva. you earned it."

and really, she did. the best of their science duo deserves further recognition than a shared title. she knows, deep down, this was always to be expected.

somehow, it doesn't bother her much anymore.

aapt3.

tl;dr |
- accepting of her fate
- congratulates on her promotion.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,796 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 5:47:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

A promotion?

[break][break]

It catches her off guard, an unexpected rise. But isn’t she already a Head Professor? Her brow creases subtly, curious as to what other responsibilities this promotion entails. Regardless, she’s grateful and a bit embarrassed that it came directly after her questioning her permanency in her position.

[break][break]

“Thank you, Commissioner,” she nods her head, casting a glance to her left at , “Thank you, too,” she whispers to her science sister. The tremble in her ands does miss the Doctor. Eva slips her hand over to gently settle on Illeana’s.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
628 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 7:36:28 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

", do not make us repeat ourselves again. we have exhausted almost every single plausible alternative we could think of, but we are entertaining a couple more as mentioned."[break][break]

The Commissioner replies finally, and after 's own response, she voices her agreement.[break][break]

"it is in your job description to raise morale. do your rangers have no confidence in you two?"[break][break]

As and speak, the Commissioner listens with firm sculpture. Her nod is directed by a strong chin.[break][break]

"yes, it won't happen again."[break][break]

She says, to the two ladies.[break][break]

And finally, to , she loops back.[break][break]

"if i remember correctly, what zac attempted was a tower so high it could hyperbolically reach space. these primal point machines are not ladders into the final frontier. however, they will indeed be temporary intrusions into the wild. i expect and to organize their rangers to help minimize disruption to wildlife and landscape. "[break][break]

Her eyes flicker between the Head Rangers, unaware of the comforting hand of on 's.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-koko"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-bulu"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 16:45:16 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He didn't get much pleasure at the results of the votes.

Five votes for Fortree meant five bones to pick, but he very well couldn't fillet the entire room to get those bones right now.

His scowl deep was internalized, wait no it wasn't.

's offer to help mostly fell on deaf ears, mostly because he knew Fernando would always help. He always had the means to help if he were merely asked.

For Sénon that merely was a mountain.

He would have put a hand on Laurs shoulder if he was close enough. He was just as much an island as Sénon was. He probably fought himself the whole way of making his points. Only to get cold shoulder.

A plea in regards to the pokemon was a plea worth making. It was what they balanced; protecting the people, the places, the pokemon, and the paperwork.

Rangers worked analog as much as possible to prevent hacking and with Laurs always crunching the papers, they were quite secure. Technology could be a real shit in that way, when it went against you.

Senon recalled the pokeball of that sea!(Volcanion) liquefying and slipping through his fingers. If the other side had superior capture methodology to them, there was no doing anything with their pokemon that they couldn't undermine or undo.

Meanwhile when Dahlia made a point to bring him into it he passed on the chance to draw things out, wait no he didn't.

"The Rangers will do as they always have." Compared to the officers the Ranger's track record was just fine.

"But if we're talking resources and defending the wildlife and landscape.
" He pointed at the big bulb next to the commissioner. "Tapu Bulu should come with us now." It would do something to make up for the losing Zac's muscle and influence.
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
628 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 19:11:01 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

'if i remember correctly, senon game. you told me one year ago, that 'i don't trust my own people to do the right thing'." [break][break]

The Commissioner says, voice jeweled wet with the recollection of the AQUA Initiative Symposium.[break][break]

"And so, I will trust that you and the zeraora I entrusted you with then, have properly bonded and worked together enough that 'the rangers will do as they always have' with your experience."[break][break]

She smiles.[break][break]

"do not bite the hand that feeds you."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-koko"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-bulu"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 20:07:53 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

As the meeting went on the thing that caught Kazimir's attention was what the Head Rangers were talking about, mostly bringing up concerns with their resources and how to handle the details of the operation. Then brings up wanting to bring Tapu Bulu with them for extra muscle and that seems to be the point where the thin line they were walking on was cut by herself as she goes off like a queen on the two of them. Its enough to stir up the pity in Kaz's stomach as he raises his hand once again.

"Hey, if the Rangers need a bit of help I can probably offer my help. Well I know that's a given when we start putting things into action but it sounds like the confidence in this room is dropping by the second. I have a few Pokemon that could can work as hard as five or even more if push comes to shove so if you think your guys Rangers aren't up to the task then i'll help bring up the slack. If volunteering for that ain't too much of a problem Dahl-face."

His raised hand shifts into a finger gun as he aims it at and fires it off before aiming it back between and . "And not to sound like another critic but...seriously guys. You lead these Rangers and they do good work. Maybe put a little faith and hope for a bit of luck that things will turn out ok. We've all been through hell here and there so we should be a little bit sturdier than to let something like wild pokemon scare us into trying to save our home. Right?"

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 1:07:24 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

His jaw jostled like he was chewing something but there was nothing in his mouth.

So throwing human lives at the problem was fine but a goddamn sapient tulip was too precious to risk? "I guess I've grown in the last year. But you know something Commissioner."
Call him paranoid but he could tell when he was being 'aggressed' upon on.

"You've got a nasty paraphrasing habit.
" She did it the first meeting; throwing reminders in his face like an annoying alarm he didn't program.

Without the ability to do passive aggression be responded, although, less cleverly.

"
If you don't want to get bit, keep your hands out of my mouth."

At Kazimir's input Sénon leaned back into his seat, closing his eyes and opening his ears he took in the words of Hoenn's favorite masked man. His own lack of response spoke his concurrence.
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
628 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 1:17:26 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"thank you senon game, you have now been terminated from your position as head ranger." [break][break]

The Commissioner says without missing a beat.[break][break]

"your signature on the resignation letter will not be necessary and you are now excused from the rest of the meeting."[break][break]

She eyes the child in Senon's care.[break][break]

"your service and years of work as head ranger has been appreciated. hopefully, your child will grow up to know you as that man rather than the man who threatened violence toward the commissioner on this day."[break][break]

If does not leave, the Tapus would force him out into the arms of awaiting bodyguards outside of the entrance of Melody's chamber.[break][break]

", your assistance with the rangers may be necessary now, considering we are down one man."[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,541 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 1:26:07 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
LESS HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

[break][break]
Girl. [break][break]

Girl what in the fuck [break][break]

Could they really be affording to make enemies right now? [break][break]

Melody knew that it was somewhat justified as Senon was rather vague threatening Dahlia..[break][break]

Cobalion averted his gaze from the situation. Melody was witnessing first hand the reason he dislikes humans. Their emotions got the best of them at the worst of times, even Melody. [break][break]

She chose to sit in silence, staring at the table instead of looking at Senon and Dahlia   'Please don't ruin the fucking vibes in my chamber. I don't want this to be the first memorable thing I have of this place.'

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 1:29:29 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

What.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 1:40:08 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It burst from him like it had a life of its own. A cackle so throaty it couldn't register as anything but genuine.

He moved to JD without much
fuss, holding up a pointer finger to his now-former employer.

Terminating his contract and mentioning his kid in the same breath was disrespectful as hell. She got one.

She wouldn't get two.

Taking his daughter into his arms he tried his best to make out the papers scattered about, grasping at the slightest written implications of who put Fortree in the comet's path.

Getting kicked burned his ass. He would have flipped the table if it wasn't massive and mounted and likely to throw out his back.

Instead, when Primrose squirmed in the transition from Uncle to Father and settled in again, the furious nerve twisted around his brain stem seemed to dull and ceased its aching.

With a deep inhalation that he held for several seconds as he looked at the faces again, just as intensely as he had when he entered.

Only this time,
"It's been a privilege." There was the slightest curl on the end-lines of his lips as he broke away.

His words were equally as genuine as his laugh and expressed with ease, they would be the last words they heard from him before he crossed the exiting threshold and took his leave.

● tags: ,

● notes: [exit]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 2:31:54 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for AQUA ASSEMBLY

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]All of this [break] is temporary

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

"Hrm," and so, nothing of value was lost.
[break][break]
Katherine doesn't appear particularly surprised by 's decision. This makes sense. Dahlia usually does.
[break][break]
Although the Malevolent could gloat and flash a smug smile on his way out, she doesn't. Instead... She chooses the high road.
[break][break]
"If there's anything you need done until a suitable replacement is found, Dahlia, I'd be more than happy to lend my help," it's an offer. An olive tree branch, even.
[break][break]
Well... Almost.
[break][break]
Katherine wouldn't mind helping, obviously, but she was only saying this because Senon could still hear her. It's not like there was a law that forbade her from being a bitch towards ex-colleagues.
[break][break]
"Don't be a stranger, Lars. Alright? You have my number. I wouldn't ghost our only head ranger."
[break][break]
Ha Ha. Get it? Ghost.

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #963030; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing