July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
Minior in the Night Sky [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2022 20:38:51 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

With her new friend tucked safely away in a Poké Ball, Julia let Pluto pull her onto Soot's head, and she held on as tight as she could to the Pokémon's cranium as they rose into the air. From up here, the stars looked close enough to touch. It was funny; Julia knew they were all trillions of miles away, but a childish part of her still wanted to reach up and grab one.

[break][break]"Up into space?" Julia asked. "I wonder what it'd be like up there..." One wouldn't be much closer to the stars, but they'd be surrounded by them. And you'd be able to see so much of Earth from up there.

[break][break]Julia's thoughts floated back planet-side when she heard heavy footsteps running below. She looked down to see a Rhyhon charging through the mountain pass, eyes staring straight ahead. Chester's right head watched with a suspicious glare, but the wild Pokémon didn't even spare him a glance, too focused on moving forward. Well, okay, then!

[attr="class","juliatag"]

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2022 3:16:51 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

"I know, right? I want to go up there. See... things. We don't know what's there." He sighed, but then he thought of the giant rock death rock. Shaking his head, he just... went about ignoring that as much as he could and spend his life with his husband. "Wonder if there's any alien pokemon out there? I'd adore to meet Lunala or solgaleo.." His attention also went to the running pokemon, but it didn't do anything to bother them.

Heck even Soot didn't react, just moving his head so the trainers could have a better view. "What about you? You ever have any grand silly ideas?"

As he said that, he felt Soot shift, the dino turning his head to stare at a... adorable little long neck! Aww! How cute! Soot wasn't even angry it was climbing over his tail. Huh, maybe he should bring it home? So he tossed a ball towards it, to see if he could!

attempt catching amarua
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,115 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 3:09:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARBINK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHARPEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYRANITAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND STREAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHIP AWAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE AMAURA!

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2022 22:51:50 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Inevitably, this talk of space pulled Julia's thoughts back to the impending meteoroid. Again, she locked it up in the recesses of her mind. She'd deal with it later, when she defended Fortree City's Primal Point so the League could teleport the meteor away. Anything else would just be depressing and unproductive.

[break][break]"I thought they were from Ultra Space," Julia said about Solgaleo and Lunala. "I know there are some others that scientists think come from space, but maybe there are even more up there we haven't seen before."

[break][break]Pluto asked her about any of her "grand silly ideas," but then Soot shifted beneath them. His head turned so that everyone was looking at the Pokémon climbing over his tail. "Aww, it's so cute," Julia said, trying to keep her voice down so she didn't startle it. Pluto must have thought so, too, since he threw a Poké Ball at it.

[break][break]"Hmm..." She thought about his question. "I used to wanna travel around the world. See all the different sites, meet people from all kinds of different cultures, stuff like that. I still wanna do that, but maybe not all around the world. I'd have to take one heck of a vacation for that." She giggled, pointedly ignoring the issue of the barrier surrounding Hoenn. "At least I get to travel around Hoenn for my job. That's been a lot of fun, too." Well, mostly. Losing a leg hadn't exactly been fun.

[break][break]Back on the ground, Chester poked around the rocks. A particularly shiny one caught his attention, but when he leaned one head in for a closer look, it opened its blue eyes. Chester let out a confused little caw and took a step back, each face wearing a different expression: one curious, one cautious, and one ready to pounce if this Carbink caused any trouble. But it just blinked a few times and then went back to sleep.

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 3:06:10 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

"You're probably right, but it's still pretty amazing."

A small sigh, his husband always told him to dream big, no matter what. So he would, because what was the harm of being positive?

Pluto's thoughts were jerked from him as Soot Snarled at something below. The snarl vibrating through his skull and making Pluto almost fall off and lose his grip. "Soot, no!"

A tyranitar was staring them down, but it seemed intimidated by how huge Soot was. It stepped back... grumbling and shaking his head. Going to turn and flee.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,115 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 2:10:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BONSLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ZWEILOUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 19:58:25 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

"Definitely."

[break][break]She set her eyes back on the stars as she thought of her own ambitions and how they'd changed over the years. As a kid, she'd said she was going to become a Pokémon Master by traveling the world, catching every Pokémon in existence, and taking down the Champion of every region with a Pokémon League. She'd explore the wilderness and cities alike, find all kinds of long-lost secrets, and make tons of new friends. Age and tragedy had tempered her aspirations, but she was happy with where she was now and what she planned to do in the future.

[break][break]Julia felt Soot's Snarl in her bones and instinctively held on tighter. "Whoa!" Luckily, the target of the dino's anger had the good sense to back off. "Phew! That would have been one bumpy ride," she said with a tighter-than-usual grin.

[break][break]She looked down again to see Chester staring at something with all three heads. She couldn't see his expressions from this far up, but it was hard to miss the subject of their fascination: a Bonsly, standing stock still. The poor thing was trying to imitate a tree on a rocky mountainside. Julia wanted to give it a hug and tell it that it was doing its best. Instead, she poked her tongue out in concentration as she aimed, then tossed a Poké Ball down at it. If nothing else, she could help it find somewhere more suitable for its camouflage.

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 21:41:19 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar
"Nice throw!"

He wished he had an arm like that! "Good eye, too!" He would have never noticed. A roar was heard deeper back within the cave, and Soot snarled towards it as well- Pluto patted his head. "we're safe, we're here for the stars, remember? We have to watch!"

A snort from the rex, but he turned them back towards the sky. It would be pretty to watch, for sure.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,115 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 5:48:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRANBULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRANIDOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOLD BREAKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE BONSLY!

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 1:23:26 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Julia beamed. "Thanks! I've had a lot of practice with it. I dunno if I would have noticed that Bonsly without Chester, though. Then again, a mountain isn't the best place for those little guys to hide."

[break][break]Something roared deeper in the mountain's caverns, agitating Soot, but Pluto was able to calm him down. "Yeah, they're gonna be so cool," Julia chimed in. "Oh, look, there's one!"

[break][break]A single star streaked across the sky, the herald of the show to come. Was it childish to wish on shooting stars? Maybe, but Julia closed her eyes, anyway, sending her hopes up to the stars to shine down on the world.

[break][break]CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

[break][break]Weird, stars weren't supposed to make noises like that. Julia opened her eyes and peered down to see a blue-and-gray figure ramming its head into a cliffside. And then doing it again. And again. She had no idea what the little guy was trying to accomplish. Chester, annoyed, squawked at it. The two Pokémon stared at each other for a few moments before the Cranidos decided to go bash its head elsewhere.

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 7:09:20 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar
Seeing the star fall, Pluto reached up for it. Like some longing to be in a place he never been, or a place that felt like home, why did space bring him so much comfort? A frown graved his lips as the stars fell, feeling almost sorry for them. "Huh?"

Looking down at the two pokemon having the stare down, he caught something purple out of his eye. Was...w as that a granbull? Oh it was so cute! He quickly tossed a ball at it, before looking back to Julia.

"I just hope we come across the Miniors."

Catching Granbull

[/blockquote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,115 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2022 2:28:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BINACLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNIPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWIRLIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAIRY WIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE GRANBULL!

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 18:22:25 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Julia felt the movement next to her and cracked an eye open to peer at Pluto. His arm was extended upward, like he was trying to catch the star as it fell to the earth. Julia quickly closed her eyes again so he wouldn't notice her peeking, but she couldn't help but smile at his action. It made her feel warm inside to know that other adults did things like this, too.

[break][break]He and Julia had similar thoughts about the Granbull's cuteness, but it was Pluto who threw the Ball. Meanwhile, Chester was guarding Julia's bag from a curious Swirlix. Julia giggled to herself at the sight. Man, she was just a magnet for these hungry little guys tonight, huh?

[break][break]"I bet we will," Julia said about the Minior. "We already saw a Lunatone, so there's bound to be some Minior falling around here!"

[break][break]Her eyes wandered back up to the sky, where more streaks of starry light soared. "I wonder if any of those are one." It was a bit hard to tell from that far away.

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2022 10:22:42 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar
Pluto's cheeks flushed, realizing he probably looked really silly reaching for the stars. Oh well. It wasn't like he was hurting anyone. A glance down to the pokemon digging at Julia's pack, he snorted. "They really want that bag, huh?"

A snort from Soot got Pluto's attention, watching as he kicked... a poor pokemon to the side. "Soot!" He huffed, the dinosaur giving a rumble of confusion. He thought it was a rock! Pluto ran his hand down his face. "You're such a dingus."

Another stare at the stars, watching as they streaked over the sky. "I hope they're okay, must be hot entering the atmosphere"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,115 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 5:17:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYRUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STRONG JAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN DRILL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON TAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RHYPERIOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RECKLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]