July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
Minior in the Night Sky [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 20:17:07 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

What better place to watch shooting than atop Meteor Falls? Sure, it wasn't the highest peak in Hoenn, but it was still a good climb, and it didn't have any smoke or soot blocking the sky. Plus, it was literally called Meteor Falls! How perfect was that?

[break][break](Julia refused to think about the meteoroid still threatening Hoenn. The League would handle it. Everything would be fine. Tonight was about relaxing, not freaking out about things she couldn't control.)

[break][break]Julia and Chester stepped around one of the many craters that pockmarked the rocky hills, a relic of an ancient meteor shower that had granted the landmark its name. Both human and Dodrio carried camping gear in packs on their backs as they searched for the perfect spot to settle in. As interesting as camping in a crater might have been, setting up on such uneven ground was a recipe for disaster, so they settled for a decently tall plateau nearby.

[break][break]"This should be good," Julia said. Chester squawked his agreement with one head.

[break][break]As Julia began unpacking her outdoor chair and cooking equipment, she thought about much smaller, much cuter meteors that could fall here tonight: Minior. They were apparently rare Pokémon that spent most of their time in the atmosphere but came crashing down to Earth when they got too heavy. Tragically, they rarely lasted long on the surface without their protective shells. Julia knew she couldn't save them all, but if she could catch just one and give it a good life here, she'd be happy.

[attr="class","juliatag"]

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 2:58:53 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

Pluto had always been interested in space. Heck, his entire family of siblings were named after planets. It always just... brought him much joy to look at the stars. To think of what was beyond. How astrology worked, tarot, all the ways to tell the future. In his research of all things space, was how he discovered the pokemon that came from the stars.

Minior had always been a pokemon he dreamed of having. They were so cute- but also sad. Would he try to save them all? Absolutely. Would he fail? Probably also absolutely. But he did not care, as long as he tried, there would be some saved.

However, Pluto had not planned on running into another on this trip.... They also probably were not expecting a giant T-rex to come out of no where holding a man in it's tiny arms like he was a babydoll. "Soot, for goodness sake, I can walk, you giant baby." The tyrantrum huffed, shaking it's head stubbornly. "You have to let me down, Soot! I can't see anything from now here."

Pluto's voice would travel, most likely causing a lot of attention to himself.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 22:43:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLEM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNITUDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STEAMROLLER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DWEBBLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 22:11:57 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

The sound of someone shouting had Julia standing straight up from where she was putting together her campsite. She wasn't surprised that someone else was out here. She was, however, surprised that said someone was a man being carried like a baby doll by his Tyrantrum and demanding to be let down. It was a relief that the shout wasn't one for help, but now Julia had to hold back her giggles at this sight.

[break][break]She was about to call out to the stranger when she felt something scuttle past her. "Oh!" she exclaimed with a start, stepping out of the way. She caught a flash of orange scampering behind a pile of rocks. With a squawk, Chester ran over to investigate, and Julia followed. They were met with angry chittering as a shell-less Dwebble waved her claws at them. She must have been startled by all the commotion.

[break][break]"Aww, poor thing," Julia said. "Did you lose your shell?" More chittering. Julia scanned the ground, picked up a sturdy-looking rock, and set it down by the Dwebble. "What about this one?"

[break][break]The Dwebble continued to stare at the trainer and her Pokémon suspiciously. Julia gestured for Chester to step back and did the same herself, holding her hands up innocently. After a few moments, the Dwebble began to inspect the rock, occasionally glancing up at the pair to make sure they hadn't moved. Finally, seemingly satisfied with Julia's pick, she secreted a liquid from her mouth that began to melt a hole in her new home.

[break][break]"There you go!" Julia exclaimed. Once settled in her new shell, the Dwebble chittered again, sounding much calmer now, and approached Julia. "Oh, you wanna come with us?" Julia didn't actually know what the Dwebble was trying to say, but her chittering sounded affirmative, at least. She crouched down, fished a Poké Ball from her pocket, and booped it against her new friend.

[break][break]With all that taken care of, Julia stood back up. Finally free of distractions, she waved at the stranger. "Hello!" she called. "Are you here to see the stars, too?"

[attr="class","julianotes"]

notes.

catching the dwebble!

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 7:14:07 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

Pluto was still arguing with the giant. That was until a Golem even dared come within ten feet of the t-rex. Soot's attention snapped, snarling at the rock tape with bared fangs. Clinging Pluto much tighter to his chest- the intimidation worked and the goldem fled. PLuto groaned, smacking the pokemon gently.

"Calm down and let me down. I'm here to look for a pokemon, not have you scare them all off cause you're overprotective. I swear made you have attachement issues." He teased the pokemon.

Soot was pouting, but soon let him down. Turning his head up to stare at the girl approaching, squinting daggers at her... but Pluto waved and he stopped. "Oh, hi! Well, yeah, kinda..." He said, his face a little red. "Actually kind of looking for a pokemon. Ever hear of Minior?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 23:55:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLURPUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWEET VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COTTON GUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BASTIODON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE DWEBBLE!

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 16:45:52 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Julia stopped in her tracks and held her hands up placatingly at the Tyrantrum's glare. Luckily, he backed down when his trainer waved back. Julia relaxed her shoulders and smiled again. Seemed this big guy was protective of his trainer!

[break][break]Julia's mouth formed an "o," and her eyes seemed to sparkle at the mention of Minior. "Yeah! I was actually just thinking, 'Wouldn't it be cool if one fell down here and I could save it?' Heh, maybe that's a bit selfish..." she added more bashfully. "But it'd be nice, you know? They don't usually last long down here and all.

[break][break]"Anyway, I'm Julia!" She stuck her hand out for a shake. "Me and Chester are setting up camp over there, if you... Hey!"

[break][break]Chester followed, his rightmost head squawking, as Julia ran back to her campsite, where a wild Slurpuff was digging through her supplies. She snatched her bag off the ground, causing the Slurpuff to let out a startled squeak.

[break][break]"That's not yours, buddy," Julia lightly scolded. The Slurpuff gave her puppy-dog eyes and placed its stubby paws on his belly. "Aww, are you hungry? You were just looking for food, huh? Here." She fished out a Pecha Berry and knelt down to offer it to the Slurpuff, who gleefully took it.

[break][break]Chester's left head looked back apologetically at Pluto.

notes.

catch attempt! julia is bribing befriending the slurpuff with food!

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 2:20:49 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar
Pluto was going to say it was all fine and dandy, however he heard Soot snarling and his attention was snapped back to the t-rex. Seeing what he was looking at, it was a rather bruised and battered looking pokemon slumped amongst the rocks, blending in to well. Pluto placed his hands over his mouth, eyes wide.

Soot watched his trainer dash off towards the Bastiodon, lumbering after him with a keen eye on that dino. To make sure it didn't come up and attack his beloved trainer! Keeping very close, hell, he was hovering over Pluto basically. Who was trying to shoo off the monster dino. "Go on, he's hurt. We gotta get him some help."

Seeing how unresponsive the dino was, he dug out a heal ball, placing it against the giant in front of him. It flickered it's eyes open, giving a little snort, and letting the light consume him. Or so, Pluto hoped, not wanting to leave the poor injured thing here. Going to head back to Julia, he rubbed his neck.

"Sorry, had to.. help that guy out. Um, anyway, sure! Love to camp and watch the stars. I really just... well.. they're from like, space, sorta? My whole family is named after planets... I'm Pluto."

Attempting to catch Bastiodon!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 20:42:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARKOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STEAM ENGINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK POLISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUNATONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 21:56:51 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

With the Slurpuff happy and fed, Julia tapped a Poké Ball against its head. After a few shakes, it clicked shut, signaling the Pokémon's approval. Awesome! Another new friend!

[break][break]Her face shone with admiration for Pluto's care for the injured wild Pokémon. "It's okay," she said. "Actually, it's great that you helped that big guy out. I wonder what happened to him... It's nice to meet you, Pluto. Camping under the stars is so great, especially when you're away from the city. You can see so many of them out here."

[break][break]She looked up at the darkening sky, where star after star blinked into view to cover as much space as they could. They were like a blanket of lights that chased away the dreary darkness. Of course, she couldn't forget the single brightest light: that of the moon. Which looked a lot closer than it usually did tonight. And... had eyes?

[break][break]Wait a second, that was no moon! It was a Lunatone!

[break][break]"Whoa!" Julia exclaimed, startled by the revelation. "Uh, hi there! What a coincidence—we were just talking about space."

[break][break]The Lunatone just stared silently at her.

[break][break]"Sooooo, what are you doing out here? We're not in your territory or anything, are we?"

[break][break]More silent staring. Julia shifted her weight to her good leg.

[break][break]"Do you... want a berry?"

[break][break]Silence. Julia was starting to feel uncomfortable.

[break][break]"Okay, I'm gonna be real: I have no idea what you want, and you're kinda creeping me out."

[break][break]The silent staring only lasted for a moment this time before the Lunatone floated forward. Chester's right head let out a warning squawk and glared at the Meteorite Pokémon, but it was undeterred. Once it was close enough, Julia realized it was staring at her belt of Poké Balls. The realization clicked in her head, snapping her out of the semi-trance she'd been in.

[break][break]"Oh! You wanna be friends?"

[break][break]The Lunatone bobbed up and down in a nod.

[break][break]"Okay!" With a relieved smile, she fished for an empty Poké Ball and tapped the Lunatone with it. Then, still smiling, she addressed Pluto again: "Well, that was weird."

notes.

catch attempt on the lunatone!

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 5:26:06 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

Pluto blushed as he was complimented. Well he liked helping! Plus it was a good friend for Soot, here. Though he was watching as the moon stared at them. Looking a little baffled himself. "Oh, it's pokemon?" Blinking some at that, he smiled. "I didn't know we had a moon-looking pokemon at all."

Once she captured it, he hid a snort at her saying it was weird. "Yeah, a little!" Smiling, he went over to look up at the stars. "Hey Soot, mind if I climb up?" He asked, and the t-rex lowered himself down so he could climb on. Smiling the man hitched himself up on top of it's head, looking at Julia. "You want up? It'd be a really nice view from up here!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 2:26:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHIELDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL BURST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEDENNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE LUNATONE!

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 23:05:15 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

"You didn't?" Julia asked. As a Hoenn native, she was more familiar with their native Pokémon populations. "They're called Lunatone, and there's one that looks like the sun named Solrock. Some people say they came from space, and that's why you usually find them around here." Her explanation was straightforward with no hints of intentional condescension; she just figured the guy named after a planet would wanna know more about these Pokémon!

[break][break]She looked up at Pluto, now perched on top of his Tyrantrum's head. "If Soot's okay with it, heck yeah!" She didn't just want to climb up a Pokémon as protective as Soot without asking permission, especially since he'd been so wary of her at first.

[break][break]A soft, warbling growl came from somewhere nearby. Julia and Chester turned their heads toward the source to see a Shieldon peeking out from behind a rock. Julia glanced back at Pluto as a thought hit her. Had the injured Bastiodon he'd caught been this little one's parent? The poor thing was all alone now, if that was the case.

[break][break]"Hey, it's okay," she said, voice just loud enough to carry. "Your Papa's gonna be okay; Pluto here is gonna take good care of him." Was she putting a lot of faith into a relative stranger? Probably. But after seeing his kind act toward an injured wild Pokémon, she had every reason to believe she was telling the truth.

[break][break]"And if you'll let me, I'll take good care of you, too. You don't have to be out here alone."

[break][break]Pokémon, of course, couldn't communicate through words, but actions were a universal language. She gently tossed a Poké Ball at the Shieldon; if she wanted to come with Julia, she would let it suck her in. If not, well, Julia wouldn't force it.

notes.

catch attempt on the shieldon!

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 23:58:59 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

Pluto looked over as Julia spotted something. The same exact thought had hit him; was the one he caught the little ones parent? He would be all alone... but then Julia stepped in. Smiling at her, it warmed his heart to see such kindness. There was still good people in the world.

Once she was done, he still waited to offer her the ride up onto Soot. If she agreed, he'd tug her on board again, and up they would go! Soot lifting them high into the sky to see how inky black spread all over with the twinkling of stars, moons, and planets. Pluto only smiled as he stared up into the sky.

"I'd love to go there someday."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 23:46:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AMAURA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW WARNING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FREEZE DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RHYHORN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN DRILL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE SHIELDON!