July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
Minior in the Night Sky [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2022 17:21:15 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Julia burst into giggles at Pluto's jazz hands accompanying his claim that he was psychic. She'd been expecting him to say something about how her personality matched the star sign's traits, not that!

[break][break]His explanation about using stars and constellations to navigate got her more serious attention. "That makes sense! Kinda like how the North Star is always to the north, right? So if you can find that, you can figure out which way is which." Julia nearly always had a compass on her, so she hadn't thought much about that trick before now. She'd definitely have to use it, even if she had something else to guide the way, if only because it'd be a new way to experience the wilderness.

[break][break]Julia let out a sigh of relief as the other Tyrantrum went on its way. "It's a great view from up here, but it'd be really bad if a fight broke out."

[break][break]Below, the ground rumbled, and a growing trail of displaced rock and dirt indicated the presence of something underground. An Onyx popped her head out, looked around, saw Soot, decided today wasn't the day to deal with that, and burrowed back beneath the earth to continue on her way.

[attr="class","juliatag"]

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2022 23:28:57 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

"I learned it from my dad. He used to paint the sky all the time at night, so we learned together." Smiling, he patted Soot's head softly. "Luckily I think he knows not to do that with us on top." Soot gave a snort through his nostrils, he was a good boy!

Seeing the onix, Pluto laughed at the sight. It was pretty silly. Sighing heavily, he watched as more stars shot pass the sky. "I really do wonder if there's other worlds with differnet pokemon out there."

skip

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,250 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 6:41:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYRANTRUM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUTIEFLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWEET VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SILVER WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAIRY WIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 22:42:20 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

"Oh, your dad's an artist?" Julia asked. "That's so cool! I bet those paintings are really pretty."

[break][break]She joined Pluto in patting Soot's head. "Good. I like riding Pokémon, but that might be too wild of a ride for me." , on the other hand...

[break][break]"There's gotta be. I mean, space is huge, and it's always getting bigger, isn't it? There's no way there's not at least one other planet with life on it. Whether it's people or Pokémon or maybe something totally different!" Hopefully they weren't like those alien invaders in the movies, though...

[break][break]The buzzing of wings and a high-pitched chitter turned her attention from the night sky. Then the sound was somewhere, and she had to turn her head again. "Oh!" Julia laughed when she saw a Cutiefly flying around her head, as if looking for something. It decided to land on her head and start sniffing around in her hair. "Hey, I'm not a flower!"

[break][break]The Cutiefly let out a confused little chitter and fluttered down to land on Julia's shoulder. Carefully, Julia reached out a finger to stroke under the little gal's proboscis. It closed its eyes and let out a content chitter. "Aww, I think she likes me." With zero hesitation, Julia took an empty Poké Ball and booped her new friend with it.

[attr="class","julianotes"]

notes.

catch attempt on the cutiefly!

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 1:39:23 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

"Oh yeah! Dad's an artist, other dad is kinda just a homebody." His dad Xeth did not like going out- very much an introvert. Ink on the other hand, whooboy.

But soon a stomping came, and in came the other t-rex again. But this time it looked... angry. Soot stiffed, snarling lowly. "Oh no, no no." He hushed him. "Don't fight." The other t-rex snorted, stomping off. She must be looking for something.

skip

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,250 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 5:10:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD IMPIDIMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FIDOUGH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CUTIEFLY!

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 20:38:11 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

"Is that what you call them? Dad and Other Dad?" The question was lighthearted; she didn't actually think Pluto called them that, but now she was curious.

[break][break]Oh, jeez, there was another Tyrantrum again. Was it the same one? Was it looking for something? Julia hoped it wasn't the Tyrunt that she now had safely tucked away in a Poké Ball... Luckily, it went on its way. Meanwhile, Chester had to chase off an Impidimp that was—surprise, surprise—trying to get into Julia's stuff. Next time, she was putting locks on her bags.

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 2:27:05 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

"PFft, I did once for a whole year. Drove dad inside." Snickering, he shook his head. "They are dad and pops." He told her, thinking about it. "Everyone calls 'em somethin' different really. I was the first born, my sister Venus calls them daddy regardless who it is. Makes everyone crazy."

But he loved his family, regardless how strange they could seem. But he felt Soot move, the t-rex felt something on his foot! Who was on his foot?! It was a little puppy! Blindly Pluto yeeted a ball to make sure it didn't get stepped on!

catching fidough

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,250 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 8:31:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GARCHOMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROUGH SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DUAL CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RALTS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUCKY CHANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE FIDOUGH!

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 18:28:47 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Julia laughed at Pluto calling his parents Dad and Other Dad. "I was gonna say, as long as everyone knows who's who, but that's gotta be confusing if they're both 'Daddy'. I'm an only child, so it's just Mom and Dad for me." Nice and simple, but that little bit of familiar chaos sounded like fun.

[break][break]There was a growl, and Julia sighed. Another angry wild Pokémon? How many were there in this one area? She turned to look, and oh, boy, that was a Garchomp. Chester was staring it down, his right head glaring and squawking a warning, but the Garchomp didn't budge. Chester had chased off a lot of wild Pokémon already; it was time for someone else to take up the reins.

[break][break]Snuffles may have generally been an easygoing Piloswine, but her Icicle Crash was enough to send the Garchomp running.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,250 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 4:54:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE GARCHOMP FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROUGH SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DUAL CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK