Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
One Skitty Two Skitty Three Skitty- Wait [J]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 23:53:44 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

Why was there so many skitty?! Either way, Pluto was more than happy to try and assist the little ones into getting off the island to a better suited home for them. Plus he did not want to hear Night complain over finding cat poop all in the backyard, he knew it wasn't Soot's... it was. Very obvious it wasn't the giant t-rex's stool. But the thought had made Pluto snicker. Nonetheless, he was sending out Soot to do some skitty round up!

The dinosaur watched at the small felines at his feet scattered around to avoid getting stepped on. He almost pouted. He was not here to hurt them! He wanted to simply play with them! Well not play, but get them into the fenced in area so they could be passed off to the city to be relocated. Thudding his tail against the ground, it made the little felines all bounce in the air on the spot. He pointed with his small arms at the fenced area, his stare alone telling them they better get on and git in that pen!

Most of them fled inside to get inside, some others bolted. The rex bellowed in annoyance, going to start chasing them in circles again, luckily Pluto locked up the other ones before they could get away. Meanwhile, it was pure comedy to see Soot chasing the skitty around to try and get them into the pen.

@yuna

SKITTY SCRAMBLE JOB
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 20:13:40 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

If one were to frequent The Nimbus with much regularity, they would know that despite the formidable size and gruff looks of Enzo de Luca’s houndoom, Cassius, he is not all that fierce. While at one time he might have been as wild and tempestuous as his human counterpart, these days he is rather lazy in his older age—loping around the premises of the hotel looking for attention and scratchies even when he’s not dogging Enzo’s heels. Or maybe even some dinner scraps if he’s lucky not to get shooed from the dining area. What’s sweeter than an intimidating-looking canine with wide, pleading eyes? Nothing, that’s what.[break][break]

This passivity, however, does not include the skitty.[break][break]

The outbreak of skitty across Mossdeep is something that the houndoom can tell irritates Enzo. Especially since there’s a small collective that has taken to hiding out on the grounds that surround the hotel–digging dumpster and loitering in the bushes to make nests. No matter how much they are chased off by annoyed kitchen staff as they try to creep in through the back door to the galley, they return. And the mass has grown. They are on his turf, because it is his home just as much as the people’s, and Cassius does not like the intrusion.[break][break]

Cassius, personally, hates skitty. They drudge up something deep and puppylike–a need to chase. So when Enzo finally takes matters into his hands as the result of a citywide effort to sweep them up, it’s like a holiday treat to be instructed to do what he does best: hunt them down.[break][break]

For the next two hours, hotel-goers dine and mingle to the background music of howls and barks and growls outside as the houndoom tracks down skitty after skitty, tail swishing in delight as he finds each one– eyeing them with a sharp LEER to strike fear, and then giving chase in the wake of nervous hisses and yowls. Keeping them from scattering off with carefully placed shots of EMBER, because sadly he has been told that he is not allowed to scoop them up in his teeth. So he leaves scorch marks across the pristine lawn until each one is herded into neat little cages to go back to the council.[break][break]

Contented with his work, he sprawls in the sun for a nap to await later praise.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @yuna [break] job: skitty scramble[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#b69fc7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzo blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .enzo .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .enzo .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 19:01:46 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

[break][break]

’s cats had run away.
[break][break]
There is no other explanation. Only one man in Mossdeep has this many Skitty, and that man had been dead for about a year. Not anymore, though. Had left the door open when leaving home recently or something? Had made it back and decided he’s no longer a cat person?
[break][break]
Lots of theories for the disaster around him come to mind, but whatever the case, today Mars and Cash Money are here in the name of P.O.G Bank. Since he – notoriously thanks to P.O.G Bank’s many Meowth-related ads – is a cat person.
[break][break]
”You know what to do, Cash.”
[break][break]
Their approach is simple enough. The Meowth of pink tail flicks her ears and twitches her whiskers, walking forward with elegance. Such elegance, in fact, that she ATTRACTS many of the Skitty in the area, drawing them closer to her. Male Skitty. Still, that’s a lot of them, isn’t it?
[break][break]
This better not be a permanent thing or Chu-e won’t let him hear the end of it.
[break][break]
Anyway, another job well done by P.O.G Bank’s dutiful pokémon!
[break][break]
Pay Day. Pay less. POG Bank.

[break]
[attr="class","tag"] @yuna @oglethorpe

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #FFBAC5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: center; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 3:01:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
If it was one thing that the aging Lycanroc knew well, it was how to herd. It was what he had been trained to do since he was a Rockruff. James had asked him to help, so help he shall. Herding was in his blood, his very veins, it was what he was born to do. Tail wagging as he followed after his Trainer's heels, he was eager to see what he would be herding. Mareep, Wooloo? Taurus, Miltank, Boufflant? Ponyta, Mudbray? James motioned for the dog to get started and stepped back. Sunny looked over, tongue lolling excitedly, only to see...

Skitty.. It was a hoard of Skitty. There was another dog there, a Houndoom, the fiery canine shooting puffs of Ember at the poor cats. No, no, that simply won't do! There was no need to scare the poor things. Sunny barked at the other dog to get his attention, then began to carefully pace circles around the cats. They did not particularly like his proximity after the last dog shot fire at them, but Sunny calmly looped around the Skitty until they maneuvered into a loose circle. The moment one would step out of line, he aimed a Bite at their heels and tail to get them back together.

Who said herding cats was hard? Slowly but surely, the Lycanroc got his group of Skitty to fall in line, directing them towards their holding pen. Once the last cat was inside, he sat by the gate to keep watch, tail wagging at a good job well done.
SUNNY ♂︎ KEEN EYE
leer, quick attack, sucker punch, bite, rock slide, howl

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 9:44:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She sees up ahead, her hands full with cat food as she rushes up. Further up, a rather disgruntled Luxray begins to pick up Skitties by their scruff, growling softly as he finds himself surrounded by more. Their eyes are filled with an unspoken agreement, one that they're convinced to push upon Mars.[break][break]

"We didn't do anything, we swear!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]Pokejob

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 6:44:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
x
"I'll light up the stage!"

This was a job that she dreamed of doing from the moment it was on the job board, of course, it meant rounding up a bunch of adorable pokemon, and luckily it was one that she owned. She didn't know if anyone else was going to be around but that did not matter, she found herself content with just seeing them in front of her. She made her way to Mossdeep City, an area she'd only visited once or twice, though she found herself wanting to come back more. The area was great for contests, and she knew that there was probably a contest hall running around here, but right now she didn't have time to figure it out! Once arriving at the destination point, she called out her Pokemon, as the job was to round up the pokemon, but she was captivated by the plethora of Skitty running around. She smiled as their tiny little legs carried them as fast as possible, though as she did own one herself she knew how fast they could be. "Oh my goosh! So adorable!! Look at the little legs!" As she got down on her knees to play with one of them, another appeared, and then another and before she knew it, many of them had surrounded her. "Oh...Ummmmm...? Nice...Skitty?" While she didn't feel threatened, she did realize that they would pounce, and pounce they did, nibbling at her pink hair, and batting their tails in her face. "Nooo, attack of the Skittttyyy! Gaaah, Beautifly, please use Psychic to round them uuuup!" She shouted to her butterfly pokemon, as its bright blue eyes glowed a pale blue each Skitty began to float in the air and into cages. "Oh, boy oh boy, they were so cute but so deadly...!" Once beautifly finished rounding them up, she flew back over to Yuna, and pearched ontop of her head. "Awesome Job out there."
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 23:45:19 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Sprinkles moves through the crowd of Skitty. Occasionally she yowls, calling more and more to her. They come from every corner, every spot.

The gathered people will see Chu-e.

He is frantically picking up the Skitty. They wiggle and squirm but he is old hat at this. Skitty are stuffed in pockets. Down his shirt.
A few sit on his head. His arms and hands are full.

"I can't believe they got out" Is hissed under his breath, loud enough for anyone nearby to overhear.

Oh, they were all getting dry food tonight.
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 1:45:06 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Oooh! Oooh! Another dog was herding? Caesar could do that! The Hisuian Growlithe may have had hair completely mattered over his eyes, but that didn't stop him from closely, carefully studying Sunny's herding technique. He was still as a statue as he watched, to the point where the Skitties, and even other participants, may not have even realized he was there.[break][break]

Run around in a big circle, then go forward. Easy, right?[break][break]

Unfortunately, what Caesar had in enthusiasm, he lacked in comprehension. The Hisuian Growlithe took off like a rocket, running towards a group of Skitty in a flurry of footsteps and excited yaps. It was practically night and day from Sunny's calm approach. The startled Skitty tried to run, but Caesar was too fast for them. Before they could run off, he was back behind them. Before they could turn around, he was back in front of them. Nobody could outdo Caesar at running in circles![break][break]

And more circles. And even more circles. Did Caesar even remember what he was doing here? Or was he just having a blast running himself ragged in circles? By now, the Skitty had given up trying to flee, their heads turning from side to side in unison as they watched their would-be herder busying himself. Some of the Skitties were just giggling to themselves at this point, and one just cheerfully waved with its tail whenever Caesar passed.[break][break]

After his tenth rotation, Caesar was beat. Herding sure was tough work! He flopped down in the grass, panting up a storm. The Skitties, who were getting tired just watching him, trotted up to his side to follow suit. Caesar may not have made any actual progress in herding these cats, but the whole big cuddlepile would be very easy to bring back home. Mission . . . accomplished?

"?"

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / I ain't taggin' y'all

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 9:23:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GREAT JOB!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break] @oglethorpe @yuna