part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HNN - MINI-VOLUME 03
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 2:28:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","hnnpage"]
[attr="class","hnntitle"]HOENN NEWS NETWORK
[attr="class","hnnsub"]THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE!
[attr="class","hnnissuenum"]
[attr="class","hnnball"]
[attr="class","hnnissuemar"]EYE WITNESS REPORTS / OCTOBER 2022 EDITION
[attr="class","hnncolorbg"]
[attr="class","hnnpicbg"]
[attr="class","hnntext"]

THE SPECTRE OF DEATH RACES ACROSS HOENN;
LEAGUE REMAINS UNCERTAIN OF CAUSE, SOLUTION

WRITTEN BY RITA TEVIN
MOUNT PYRE — After the unexpected arrival of YVELTAL across Hoennian airspace in the late evening, a sense of malaise has crept over those still unconvinced by the League's promise of safety moving forward. While it remains unclear whether these events and those concerning METENO 99943 are related, the presence of YVELTAL has always widely been considered a bad omen, or at the very least a sign of some unseen disturbance with Hoenn's delicate ecosystem of ghost pokemon.

Channelers and undertakers from Mount Pyre have begun to espouse the idea that the dead are no longer able to migrate to what is considered the afterlife for pokemon. We ask our viewers to remain open-minded to their postulations, as they are currently the leading experts into this unknown ghost phenomenon plaguing Hoenn.

One such Channeler, granddaughter of the world-renowned spiritual guide Emilia, has gone on record to say: "...we live in unprecedented times. but yveltal comes to us as a warning, not a harbinger. it has always watched over these pokemon benevolently. what we are seeing now is a pokemon in distress, perhaps seeking human intervention. ghosts are beginning to run amok in rarely seen numbers, and demonstrate states of extreme irritation and duress. something is wrong with their natural progression towards finding peace..."

In the mean time, the League has given assurances that their Rangers and Gym Leaders are capable of dealing with unruly ghost pokemon, despite the Channelers' cautionary tales of entrenched spirits and ghouls, citing the Lavender Tower incident that left four dead only three years prior.

PAID ADVERTISEMENTS

if you'd like to contribute an article for a mini-volume, please dm shiv with your idea or your writing. if approved, your character will earn a small monetary reward of 50 PD & 5 INFAMY! thanks to noodles for this idea!
LEAVE US A COMMENT

[blockquote][img src="https://via.placeholder.com/55.png/" style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;"][h1]USERNAME //[/h1]
comment here.
[/blockquote]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
HNN - MINI-VOLUME 03
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 2:38:06 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
BIRDSANDBEES //

i think i saw yveltal flying near mauville the other day 🤯

plus my froslass has been acting weird lately. what can we do to help the ghosts?
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
HNN - MINI-VOLUME 03
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 18:15:28 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
gmh_OFFICIAL //

Hi, Oscar Clayton here jumping onto the GMH social media account rq. Did Terravolt really put the extraterrestrial abomination that just killed hundreds of innocents on their album cover? Okay sure, put a Megalopolan on the next one fellas. Maybe a tasteful nude of . Fuck sake. Too fucking soon.

I'll only be listening to it five times now instead of ten.
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,559 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
HNN - MINI-VOLUME 03
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 1:29:21 GMT
Callan Young Avatar

@marcato //

Not only is the cover based around the events of Necrozma, but the songs themselves cover themes around loss based on the incidents for our band. Like Splashfest EP, all proceeds are currently being used to fund relief efforts. Hope you enjoy the EP!
close tab

played by

Jinnjei

She/Her
March 3rd
Castelia City, Unova
Bisexual
Counterfeiter
Grunt
You can't afford me.
awards
12 posts
Sienna Bell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jinn1
Sienna Bell
HNN - MINI-VOLUME 03
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 4:14:04 GMT
Sienna Bell Avatar

@prismacolor //

In light of recent events, my newest look is inspired by the sweeping wings of Yveltal flying across the Hoenn sky! You won't want to miss this incredible bat wing eyeliner and night sky eyeshadow look! Make sure to give me some love if you like how this turned out! ❤️🍷💄💋
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights