uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 14:39:41 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gingerboi"]
[attr="class","top"]

"slipped, huh? sure! i believe you."[break][break]

he doesn't. but he still pretends like he does even if he does a really bad job at it.[break][break]

smugly, his arms fold over his chest as he stares across the table at the red cup he just sinked. easily, at that.[break][break]

"pure skill, cal. now come on! sink one. i'm getting thirstyyyy."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
mission![break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-machamp color-shiny"]

[newclass=".gingerboi"]--accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .gingerboi blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 22:25:52 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Hmmm.”[break][break]

She squints at him skeptically over the rim of the (now empty) red solo cup before setting it to the side. There’s no way he believes her. The response was way too enthusiastic.[break][break]

The thought of heckling him for it flutters away with her shortened attention span.[break][break]

“That’s unhelpful,” she huffs as she dunks the ball and then returns to her side. “If you’re thirsty, you’re more than welcome to just drink up as is. I won’t be complaining.” She gives him a pointed look, but it falls flat as she blinks hazily.[break][break]

No no, she’s gotta focus. Her face screws up as she tries to tailor her throwing and also her aim. This time she lops it and plunks into one of the cups on his side, somewhere in the middle of the pack. “HA!” Finally!
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vulpix form-alola"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#dbb66b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".call blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .calla blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .calla blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .calla blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .calla .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .calla .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 1:30:39 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i could, yes, but that isn't very fu—"[break][break]

much to his surprise, she dunks it, though maybe he shouldn't have been just because of how hard she seems to be concentrating.[break][break]

his smile grows wider as he dips his head, accepting temporary defeat as he reaches for the red cup.[break][break]

"wow, cal. very impressive."[break][break]

he tips it back, downing it in one.[break][break]

"but that's to be expected coming from you."[break][break]

the compliment, while genuine, is meant to distract her as he throws the ball, bouncing it off the table and into one of her cups.

mission![break]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .gingerboi blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 1:51:11 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

Yes! He should be impressed…because there’s a very slim chance of it happening again.[break][break]

Smugly, he tosses her ponytail in a swish and dusts her shoulder. “I know, I’m pretty much pro-level at this rate.”[break][break]

The smile affixed to her lips is a dumb sort of wide grin–far from the usual, polite smiles she uses in the office or at their unending meetings.[break][break]

“Good thing you recognize it,” she adds, shooting him a finger gun and a wink. Or at least, she thinks she winked. It might have just been a very blatant blink.[break][break]

His tactic is very much successful, though, because it is only when the ball plunks into the cup that Calla returns to attention. Blue eyes widen as she looks up at the ceiling with a groan.[break][break]

“I dunno how you do this so fast.” He’s way better at holding his liquor. She downs the cup in mostly one go. And when she tries to emulate the way he bounced the ball off the table, she misjudges her force once again and the ball sails straight for Uriah’s forehead.

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#dbb66b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".call blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .calla blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .calla blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .calla blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .calla .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .calla .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 4:09:51 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

whether or not she actually winks is shadowed by the blatant finger gun. it's been years since he's seen anyone do that, and to see it from cal of all people is certainly...interesting.[break][break]

he laughs, smug in the way he responds:[break][break]

"years of practice."[break][break]

but he's not nearly sober enough to avoid the ball. it smacks right into his forehead, then down into one of the cups.[break][break]

"does...does that count? also, ouch."[break][break]

a spot of red starts to form on his forehead.

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 4:32:39 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“How much beer pong have you played?”[break][break]

Calla grimaces as she sucks in a breath. “ohHH oops..” Her fingers cover a mouth, though it’s more to hold back a giggle than out of contrition.[break][break]

Her eyes do dart to where the ball successfully landed, though. “Yeah, it totally counts, it’s in the cup!” Then she totters around to his side of the table. [break][break]

“C’mere, c’mere!” She frantically flaps a hand in summons. And what she means by this, of course, is for him to get on her level because she’s, like, so short.[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 4:43:08 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"too much, some would say!"[break][break]

and they would be right. he has played more beer pong in his lifetime than anyone ever should.[break][break]

his eyes dart up to her, then back down at the cup with a soft groan. yeah, it counts, so he reaches for it before approaching her to answer her summons.[break][break]

"yes, my queen."[break][break]

it's a bit awkward to bend down so he slides his legs out to the side to lower his base. it's definitely quite a sight for anyone who looks over.

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 4:54:11 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Too much or not, it’s given you a leg up.”[break][break]

She shrugs at him, not at all sympathetic given how much she’s had to drink up herself.[break][break]

He looks a sight, half folded in on himself, and squashing his extra arms. It draws a laugh from her before she remembers she’s on a serious mission.[break][break]

She hums in scrutiny, tilting forward just a hair to examine the reddening mark. Her hand rubs at her chin as she makes her diagnosis. “Hmm, I dunno, Uri. It’s looking pretty grievous.”[break][break]

Her inebriation slurs the word. Greevoush.[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 11:19:26 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

uri. it's not often he gets called that nickname and he often finds that he does not mind it. but when it comes from her, for whatever reason, he finds it warming.[break][break]

the thought lingers even as she slurs her word.[break][break]

"greevoush."[break][break]

he repeats, stifling a laugh.[break][break]

"yeah, it's not feeling so great either."[break][break]

feigning a pout, he inches just that much closer.[break][break]

"this is your fault, you know?"

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 13:39:40 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Yeshh, greevoush.” Normally Calla would be flustered and overthinking things by now, she doesn’t know what’s come over her—actually, it’s all that liquid courage preventing her from shying away, that’s what. That, and the fact, that somehow her guard seems to lower around him.[break][break]

Maybe he’s a magician.[break][break]

“Yikes, I’m not sure if you’re gonna make it.”[break][break]

Her response is littered with poorly contained giggles, only smothered as his face falls into a pronounced pout and suddenly he’s closer than before. She doesn’t draw back.[break][break]

“Oh no, you’re right. It’s me who slew the Uriah’s bomb’s namesake.” Her face twists with a mischievous grin, head tilting just so—[break][break]

“Shall I make it better?”

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 15:08:25 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

liquid courage is equal parts dangerous as it is exhilarating. he doesn't shy away either, instead holding this closeness that otherwise would've never occurred.[break][break]

"i believe you should."[break][break]

and if there's still any doubt lingering, he looks to rid it:[break][break]

"yes, please."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 15:27:04 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

This is very likely not a sensible thing to do, but that is very decidedly Tomorrow Calla’s problem. Right now, she relishes in the diminishing distance and the build of unspoken anticipation.[break][break]

Her hands come up to hold his face, keeping his head steady. Then, leaning in, she presses a kiss against his forehead. Lingers there for a moment before pulling back slightly with a pronounced mmmwah sound.[break][break]

Carefully, she tilts his face back up to look at him again, biting her lip on the silly smile curling on her mouth.[break][break]

“Cured?”

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 16:05:03 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

warmth emanates from how she holds his head in her hands. it's warmth that only grows with her following actions: how she leans in to press a kiss against his forehead, how she tilts his face back up, how the smile on her mouth seems to compliment her so well.[break][break]

he's definitely cured.[break][break]

caught up in the moment and acting on impulse rather than logic and reason, he nods, smiling up at her before lifting to kiss her.

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 17:00:59 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

She’s thoroughly swept up in this moment. Too focused on him and the way he smiles at her and how unfailingly bright he always seems to be. Even like this–with extra arms and an abundance of green paint. The party still continuing around them fades to background noise.[break][break]

Her smile widens just a tick as he nods, and she begins to say something like good before it’s snagged from the tip of her tongue as he surges up to kiss her proper.[break][break]

Warmth twists through her, breath caught in her throat as her eyes flutter shut. Her hands slip down along the curve of his jaw, and of course she tilts down to eagerly lean into it. Of course she does, how could she not?

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 12:11:44 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

he mirrors her movements and slips his hands up along the curve of her jaw, tender in the way he holds her, longing in the way he kisses her.[break][break]

it ends before he knows it, and when he pulls away, he finds himself peering down into her eyes, now standing properly.[break][break]

what does he say now? what can he say?[break][break]

"cured."

mission![break]