uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 10:18:22 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gingerboi"]
[attr="class","top"]

"what do you mean?"[break][break]

feigning ignorance, he tosses over the shirt and pulls out another that's exactly the same apart from one variation. he's arm-wrestling another one of machamp's arms instead.[break][break]

"my friends had it made for my birthday last year. we all wore matching t-shirts to the bar."[break][break]

he shrugs his on, then walks back over to the bed only to plop down still facing her.[break][break]

"none of them wanted to keep it, though. no idea why. they're quite literally the best thing i own."[break][break]

one of, at least.[break][break]

"can you even see, cal?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
mission![break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-machamp color-shiny"]

[newclass=".gingerboi"]--accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .gingerboi blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2022 3:37:54 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“You’re full of it.” She ignores his false obliviousness, though she can’t help but laugh at it at the same time.[break][break]

She laughs even harder when he pulls out a slightly different, but just about identical shirt.[break][break]

“Yeah, can’t imagine why,” she says dryly. “Did you do Uriah Bombs while wearing these?”[break][break]

Looking down at the shirt, she pulls it away from her body with pinched fingers to look at the design again. Silly. “Gotta say if these are the best thing you own…your style might be questionable.”[break][break]

Calla looks over at him, obviously squinting. He’s still visible, obviously, but a little bit fuzzy. “Yeah, of course.” She really proves this by taking a couple of steps back toward the bed and then tripping over her back.[break][break]

“Oww.” She just lays there. “Even your carpet is so nice..”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vulpix form-alola"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#dbb66b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".call blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .calla blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .calla blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .calla blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .calla .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .calla .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2022 15:25:02 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"we did do uriah bombs. of course."[break][break]

it would have been tragic not to.[break][break]

"uhhh my style is just fine, thank you. actually, i think it's pretty good."[break][break]

the shirt is shrugged on, still a decent fit as uriah hasn't changed much in a year. he's managed to maintain his build well enough despite his busy schedule. but then again, he'd been in the army, then the slateport police department, so it should come as no surprise.[break][break]

he can't help but laugh when she trips over only to laugh even more when she just lays there, flat on the carpet. it's then that he slides off the bed to join her, laying right next to her. his legs extend out into the bathroom.[break][break]

"i didn't realize how blind you were."

mission![break]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .gingerboi blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2022 2:42:29 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Iconic.” It’s not as funny as her laugh implies.[break][break]

She looks over at him, head tipping to the side as her expression turns blatantly skeptical. “Mhm. Sure, yeah. Of course.” Her brows furrow as she nods seriously, but within seconds her composure crumbles into amusement again.[break][break]

In truth, his style is just fine (these shirts aside.)[break][break]

Calla isn’t expecting him to slip down to the floor beside her, but something about the gesture is endearing. It makes her smile, and her head flops to the side to look at him. One had reaches out to flop against his face playfully, moving from chin to forehead as if she’s trying to find him through the blur.[break][break]

“Yeaaappp. You should see my glasses. They’re heavy duty.” Up close, she can still see him just fine, though.

[break][break]

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#dbb66b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".call blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .calla blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .calla blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .calla blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .calla .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .calla .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2022 10:11:54 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it's a miracle he's even able to lie down in this particular spot, really, as his bedroom isn't actually that big. he definitely wouldn't have been able to at his old apartment, that's for sure.[break][break]

his gesture is almost as endearing as the way her hand playfully flops against his face. he shakes his head to add to the effect, cheeks slapping against her palm.[break][break]

"you should wear them into the office next time."[break][break]

the office. it was easy to ignore that fact for a while there.[break][break]

"you know, cal...i really enjoy your company."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2022 3:21:53 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

His reaction draws more laughter from her, immediately so. Again, she has that tiny moment of realization of how easy laughter comes when she’s around him. Natural like breathing. She doesn’t know how he does it.[break][break]

Despite this, though, something in her sinks at what he says next. She’s not sure if it shows on her face, but it just might. “The office. Right.” A quiet sigh chases the words. Of course they can’t stay in a bubble and ignore the inevitable.[break][break]

But it’s nice to pretend, isn’t it?[break][break]

“I will, you’ll see. I swear they magnify my eyes.” The joke feels like it falls flat just a touch, but maybe it’s just her.[break][break]

Slowly, her hand retreats, flopping back to the carpet between them. “I like yours too, Uri. Kinda forgot that I can be fun.” How sad is that?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2022 10:40:27 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

when her hands retreat to the carpet, he shifts, pushing off the ground to prop himself up on his elbows. he looks at her, expression somewhere between happy and sad. it soon tilts towards the former.[break][break]

"i'll do my best to help you remember, then."[break][break]

he tilts his body, leaning enough to bump into her before rocking back.[break][break]

"because i think you're a fun person. you can be a stickler at times but even then i still enjoy your company."[break][break]

then, a realization, and it escapes him with a soft chuckle.[break][break]

"...i think i just like you, cal."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2022 2:06:51 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

She rolls against the nudge that’s sent her way, smiling for a moment despite the short bout of melancholy she’s apparently drifted into.[break][break]

“I appreciate that. You’re definitely not obligated to.” Her hands lace neatly over her stomach as she looks between him and the ceiling. “Dunno why, but I’m not going to complain about that.” And she means that–no matter what reservations she has, Calla is grateful for his companionship.[break][break]

“Oh.” Her voice is hushed, like she’s not sure she’s heard him right. “Me..? Really?” A crease forms between her brows as she chews on her bottom lip.[break][break]

The questioning is a roundabout way of touching on the thought fluttering in her mind.[break][break]

The one she doesn’t want to say out loud because she’s unfairly selfish and there’s still a skittering in her chest when he admits that realization–‘You’re too good. You deserve way better than me.’

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 12:09:14 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

he can't help the mirroring of his own brows, now slightly creased because he doesn't quite understand her reservations. to him, she's amazing, and if anyone is reaching, it's him.[break][break]

uriah black. cfo aside, he has not much going for him. but this self-doubt rarely shows. in vulnerable moments, however, they may surface.[break][break]

"yes, really. i mean what's not to like?"[break][break]

his smile is gentle.[break][break]

"you're...you."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2022 4:59:23 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Ahah…um, plenty?” Calla’s never really considered herself likable. As far as she’s concerned, all of those traits were burned away ages ago, most of that remaining softness reserved for . Who’s always been far sweeter and gentler than herself.[break][break]

But the way Uriah smiles at her now makes her want to think that maybe those better parts haven’t been lost, just hidden away. Badly so.[break][break]

“That’s…vague,” she manages to tease. Slowly, that carefulness he watches her with coaxes a smile to her own lips. Tiny, but there.[break][break]

She rolls to her side and pushes herself somewhat so that she can partially hover over him. A hand lifts to his face, thumb sliding along his jaw a few times before she leans down to kiss him, “You’re too good, Uriah. By miles.”[break][break]

Maybe it’s just the lingering tipsiness in her system insisting this, but it insists, all the same.[break][break]

I like you too. She should say it back, she wants to. But it doesn’t roll of the tip of her tongue just yet.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2022 9:51:17 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

the tease is met with the smallest of chuckles. he agrees that it is vague but it's difficult to put a feeling into words, especially one as strong as what he feels about her.[break][break]

despite the kiss that he so easily returns, the fact that she hasn't said it back is what prods at his self-doubt. from there, it's easy to spiral in what is left unsaid.[break][break]

has he misread the situation? misread them?[break][break]

"i don't think i am."[break][break]

his smile falters a little as he pulls away. he decides not to push any further.[break][break]

"it's getting really late..."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2022 4:24:43 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

She can’t help but feel like she’s made some sort of massive blunder. He definitely hasn’t misread anything. What he senses is there, but it’s also daunting and she’s not used to handing that off so easily or willingly.[break][break]

“Uri.. I-“[break][break]

I don’t know how to do this or I’m scared of my own feelings or just I’m sorry.[break][break]

But he speaks again before she can get anything out at all, and she watches him sit up as guilt twines through her system. “Okay, yeah. You’re right. Yeah.”[break][break]

Calla Roth is a coward.[break][break]

That’s what she tells herself as she sits up to follow his lead with a quiet sigh.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2022 3:36:46 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

a little distancing feels impossible to avoid but he does his best to remain wary of it. it's why, even after he stands up, he's offering her his hand to help her up as well, wanting to lead her to the bed.[break][break]

uriah rounds the bed to his side and plops down, easily sinking into the soft mattress. he leans over to flick the switches by his bedside, turning the lights off.[break][break]

when he rolls back over, he's unsure of what to do. he decides on what he feels to be safe.[break][break]

"goodnight, cal."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2022 4:05:40 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

Just like that, her walls come back up. A self-preservation tactic that she knows she doesn’t need around Uriah. But now she’s feeling awkward and uncertain.[break][break]

Not that that’s really his fault. He didn’t know any better.[break][break]

She manages to take his hand, though, and let herself be pulled up from the carpet. Fumbling toward her designated side, she crawls under the covers and lets her weight pressing into the mattress become her focus. Yes, maybe she should sleep her weird mood-ruining energy off.[break][break]

What Calla would like to do is tuck herself closer. Or find his hand to curl hers into it. Those no longer seem like wise choices given her awkward avoidance of his confession.[break][break]

So her hands remain held close to her chest, face burrowing into her pillow as she lets her eyes flutter shut. And when she answers, her voice is quiet. Maybe tinged with the slightest bit of regret. Just maybe.[break][break]

“Goodnight, Uri.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2022 5:45:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: