cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2022 0:54:15 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Well, I think you succeeded.”[break][break]

The hand that brushes over her shoulder distracts her from what she was saying, and draws a slight shiver under her skin. Her own raises to push back damp hair from her forehead as she keeps her gaze trained on his.[break][break]

“I mean, I’m not covered in green body paint…but sure. Yeah, yes.” At most, the make up she used might be smearing by now and there might be some silvery glitter-spray in her hair, but nothing near as elaborate.[break][break]

When she finally looks down, it’s with a sheepish laugh, a shy smile. “I’m being so bashful right now, it’s so dumb.”[break][break]

It’s not that she’s mad about it–it’s more a thing for Calla to marvel at. She’s been with people, sure. But this is different. It’s not the cut and dry efficiency of a meet up. There’s too many knots to qualify as ‘no strings attached.’[break][break]

But the fact that it makes her keep fumbling is a little annoying. All to do with herself, not him.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vulpix form-alola"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#dbb66b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".call blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .calla blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .calla blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .calla blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .calla .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .calla .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2022 17:20:51 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gingerboi"]
[attr="class","top"]

her sheepish laugh and the words that follow draw more laughter from him; soft and almost melodic against the falling water and rising steam.[break][break]

"i don't think it's dumb."[break][break]

if anything, it makes sense because this isn't just a night they'll spend together only to forget about it the next day. this is one he'll remember. one he wants to remember.[break][break]

"i'm a little bashful myself too and you know i'm usually not."[break][break]

is it because they feel as though they have so much to lose?[break][break]

his hand glides up her shoulder before resting at the side of her neck. he holds her gently.[break][break]

"but i think it's a good thing."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
mission![break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-machamp color-shiny"]

[newclass=".gingerboi"]--accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .gingerboi blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2022 23:53:54 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

There’s no way she can fully fall back on the excuse of this being no more than a drunken excursion. Yes, she still feels the sluggish buzz of liquor in her system, but it’s long dulled in comparison to the kiss shared back at the bar.[break][break]

That feels a million years away from now.[break][break]

“Yeah, you’re usually the opposite of bashful,” she replies with a scoff of laughter, but hearing it from him does well to settle some of the same in her as well.[break][break]

She bites down on her bottom lip and looks back up, finally trying to swallow down the last of those lingering nerves. “Yeah? You do?” Her brows lift—a genuine show of surprise, as if it hasn’t already been obvious.[break][break]

Maybe she’s just a little slow on the uptake.[break][break]

Her hand lifts to cover his where it’s settled against her neck. It’s still risky, there’s a lot that could go wrong. And Calla doesn’t like to make impractical choices. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t want this, either. As evidenced by the subtle tug of her hand on his, encouraging exploration.
[break][break]

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#dbb66b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".call blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .calla blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .calla blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .calla blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .calla .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .calla .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 6:59:10 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

the opposite of bashful? yeah, that checks out. he is usually bold and over confident which seem to be traits he picked up from his dad. best not to think about that now, though.[break][break]

"i do."[break][break]

whatever lingering nerves disappear when he feels her hand over his, guiding them down. he obliges with ease, drifting lower towards her collarbone, then her chest, then down the curves of her body.[break][break]

and once more, he leans in to kiss her.

mission![break]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .gingerboi blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 23:49:51 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

It’s sort of sweet, she decides. To see this side of him without the excess in confidence. Not that she really minds it to begin with—she’s always thought Uriah carries this trait better than many.[break][break]

“Me too.”[break][break]

She lets herself lean into it, curve against the traveling of careful hands. Her own lift to wander; one finds the curve of his jaw as the other continues a downward slide.[break][break]

Her heart is a trapped sparrow in her chest, fluttering relentlessly against her ribs, but the kiss sends the frantic edge of it away in a soft sigh against his lips, and Calla is soon lost in this, and in him.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 15:27:18 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

somewhere along the way they must've stumbled out of the shower and dried off enough before making their way over to the bed because by the end of it, that's where they find themselves, breathless and lost in the moment.[break][break]

"that was, uh..."[break][break]

a smile fixes across his face as he tilts his head over to meet her.[break][break]

"...really fun."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 21:48:48 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

It’s a wonder one of them doesn’t slip on wet tile and thunk their head in the heat of the moment while trying to relocate. But it’s managed all the same, and it’s not until afterward that Calla finds this funny. After the rush, and the following contentment as her breath settles and evens out again.[break][break]

Head nestled against a pillow, it tips to the left to look back at him when he speaks. Her expression erupts into one of amusement, closely followed by a laugh.[break][break]

Then she rolls onto her side entirely, an arm folding and settling underneath her head. Curling half-way in on herself like a lazy cat. Still-damp, silver strands of hair sliding over her shoulder. “Yeah, fun is definitely one way to put it.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 12:30:12 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

laughing feels second-nature with her; natural, even. it comes so easily, unhindered and free and pure.[break][break]

with his red hair still damp, he rolls over to his side as well, mirroring her. the wet spot on his pillow only deepens.[break][break]

"yeah?"[break][break]

unable to stop himself, he grins, teasing.[break][break]

"and what are some of the other ways you'd put it, cal?"

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 18:05:24 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

She settles into a hazy sort of comfort, lulled by their shared laughter and the easy smiles that stick to their faces. Tough, like they were pasted there with super glue.[break][break]

Idly, a hand moves to slide through damp, red hair. Smoothing through it with gentle fingers. The other arm remains propped under her head.[break][break]

“Mm.” She puffs out a breath after his tease, eyes rolling good-naturedly.[break][break]

“Ummm…satisfying? I don’t know, I feel like anything I say is just going to be a synonym for ‘fun,’ which just proves you right.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 11:02:32 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it's comforting, the way her hand smooths over his damp, red hair. his eyes flutter shut for a moment as though he were able to prolong the moment. but they open again to a smile.[break][break]

"well, i am always right, so..."[break][break]

another chuckle, breathless.[break][break]

"i never really asked, but do you want to stay the night?"

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 17:10:40 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

Eventually her fingers drift back down to settle against the mattress again, though one poked him on the tip of the nose in the process.[break][break]

“Uhh that’s debatable, but sure. We’ll go with that for right now,” she replies with a dry little laugh.[break][break]

She blinks aquamarine eyes, slow and heavy. After what they’ve just done, it’s a wonder that she can still manage to blush at a simple question, but she manages all the same.[break][break]

Calla laughs it off, though, and somehow snuggles deeper into the softness of the bed.[break][break]

“Yeah, you wouldn’t be able to get up from this spot if you tried.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 3:08:04 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

there are things uriah often take for granted. his bed that's so finely (and expensively) made, for example, that speaks to the finer things in life he's so used to from his upbringing.[break][break]

but he will not take this night for granted. nor her.[break][break]

"okay. good! because, yeah, i want you to."[break][break]

he lifts up slightly, propped on his elbow.[break][break]

"do you need anything? water...clothes...?"

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 6:26:34 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

Though she doesn’t say it out loud, this is definitely a way nicer, comfier bed than her own. It’s nice, and she genuinely does not want to leave it. But that’s not why she’s still there, either.[break][break]

“Oh good, that means we don’t have to duel over it.” Is she speaking nonsense? Maybe, but it still makes her laugh. All it does is further prove that she’s more of a dork than she typically lets on.[break][break]

“Umm, yeah! Both of those would be nice, actually.”[break][break]

Sitting herself up with a reluctant whine, Calla piles her hair into a bun on top of her head and secures it with a tie that managed to somehow remain around her wrist.[break][break]

“Oh, it doesn’t need to be nice, or anything. Just an old t-shirt or whatever, that’s cool.” It would probably swallow her up, honestly.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 16:59:47 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it seems like a silly question in hindsight when the options are either to remain naked or to change into her outfit from earlier. the realization makes him chuckle a bit sheepishly.[break][break]

"sure, sure. i got you."[break][break]

still not sliding out of bed just yet, he can't stop himself from making a comment.[break][break]

"cute bun."[break][break]

and after closing the space between them to give her a quick kiss, he moves away again, now pushing himself up before turning away to get dressed himself. he disappears out of the room only to return with bottles of water.[break][break]

"here you go," he offers one, smiling, then pulls open a drawer to rummage for a shirt.[break][break]

"does this work?"[break][break]

it's a casual t-shirt with a custom print on it of him arm-wrestling his machamp.

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 19:19:56 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

Yeahhhh, she’s not all that keen on putting her dress back on with its pinned tails that seem like too much of a hassle to undo at the moment. So an alternative is preferable, and luckily he obliges easily.[break][break]

“Thanks,” it’s directed at his offer to gather everything, but morphs into a response to the following compliment as well. Her hands pat at the top of her head as she smiles a bit. Really, it’s only worn this way when she wants it out of her face.[break][break]

Taking the offered water bottle, she’s quick to take a drink from it…only to nearly spit it all out as he holds up the shirt. “Why do you have that?” she asks, laughing once her throat is clear.[break][break]

All the same, she holds out her hands for him to toss it over so that she can pull it on over her head afterward.

One last thing is remembered, and she reluctantly hops down from the bed. The shirt practically hits her knees as she wanders over to her discarded things and fishes her bag free. There’s her contact case, but no glasses. So once she’s popped her contacts out, things are about to get a little blurry.
[break][break]