uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 7:37:05 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gingerboi"]
[attr="class","top"]

uri. hearing his name whispered by her feels electrifying. grounding, even. and in that moment he knows there's nowhere else he'd rather be.[break][break]

"cal..."[break][break]

almost gently, he watches her, and it's only after her dress meets the floor does he dare to reach a hand up. his fingers brush against her bare shoulder, tracing down along her collarbone.[break][break]

"cal...you're just—beautiful."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
mission![break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-machamp color-shiny"]

[newclass=".gingerboi"]--accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .gingerboi blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 16:55:45 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

The moment almost feels way more tender than she anticipates for being as tipsy as she is. And she doesn’t really know how to handle that vague awareness, but the way her own name sounds on his tongue shivers through her, and it’s all she can focus on.[break][break]

How that’s all she wants to feel right now.[break][break]

Sparks ignite under her skin in a trail that follows the back of his hand, and it draws a soft exhale from her that should only be considered encouragement. She’s never been too good at receiving compliments, let alone one so soft in intonation, so she only chews on her bottom lip for a moment as her smile persists at the corners of her mouth.[break][break]

“You’re not so bad yourself,” she murmurs after a moment, her own fingers moving to draw along the line of his jaw, his neck. “But you’re still very green.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vulpix form-alola"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#dbb66b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".call blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .calla blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .calla blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .calla blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .calla .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .calla .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 4:39:12 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

her comment draws a chuckle from him, equally as soft as her touch that draws along his neck. he dips his head in a nod, conceding that, yes, he is in fact very green.[break][break]

"and you're very red."[break][break]

his hand reaches up to her cheek, teasing in the way he smiles at her.[break][break]

"it's a good look on you."

mission![break]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .gingerboi blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 5:14:32 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

As if on command, his comment draws more heat to her face. As if it were even possible. It almost feels like she’s gone cherry-infused all the way down to narrow shoulder caps, but surely not.[break][break]

Is that silly to him? It’s a worry that quickly dissipates under the lens of how he looks at her, then moves to touch her.[break][break]

Carefully, she leans into his touch and the cradle of his hand, eyes still on his. Then shifting just enough, her face turns inward to press a kiss against his palm.

“I’m glad you think so. I’ll keep that in mind for the next time I consider having too many Uriah Bombs.” It’s hinged on a sheepish laugh, and maybe it’s also a little expectant as she waits, expression shifting into a silent what next?

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#dbb66b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".call blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .calla blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .calla blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .calla blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .calla .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .calla .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 5:39:34 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it's the small acts that often have him falling. like how she presses a kiss against his palm. or how her face still seems to redden as though it were possible.[break][break]

what next?[break][break]

"i'll look forward to the next time."[break][break]

for now, he leans in to give her a quick kiss before stepping away briefly to start the shower. water pours, cold at first only to quickly turn warm.[break][break]

he's careful not to turn because his machamp arms would just go slapping everything. so, with a gesture and a sheepish chuckle, he gestures to the straps behind his waist.[break][break]

"could you help me with this please?"

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 2:36:59 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

If they were smart, there probably should not be a next time (much a this time,) given her position at the company he’s been tasked to run. And the last thing Calla wants is to cause later complications for Uriah.[break][break]

But swept up as she is, she cannot quell the stirred up want that simmers under the surface, and the knowing that it’s not the first time she’s considered it. It’s been there in the way he never fails to coax something kinder out of her. Present in how softly he looks at her, or the boisterous tilt of his laugh.[break][break]

So— “Next time, yeah.” Smiling as he kisses her again, bashful as it remains and he turns away. She busies herself by pulling her hair free of the ribbon it had been tied up in.[break][break]

“How did you even get this on? she asks with a laugh as she moves to undo the straps holding the arms in place. Fingers tickling at his sides briefly because even now she can’t quite escape the urge to be playful.

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 6:03:20 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

his real arms lift slightly to allow her the necessary space needed to undo the straps of his fake arms. yes, it's real tiresome work, and it's a wonder he was able to get into them in the first place.[break][break]

"i, uh—" he laughs when tickled—practically giggles—only to reach a hand down to playfully slap her tickling fingers. "—had the uber driver help once we got to the bar. dude earned that tip, holy."[break][break]

his two fake arms soon fall to the ground.

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 21:54:15 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“It probably wasn’t even the weirdest ask he got tonight,” she responds with another laugh, letting him swat her hands away as she goes back to undoing the clasps. The gigglish laugh earned is reward enough. “How many tries did it take to get them right?”[break][break]

She doesn’t even necessarily want to know the details, it’s just idle chatter. Small talk that skirts around the elephant in the room that sounds a lot like the patter of running water, and looks like the cloud of rising steam, fogging the mirrors over.[break][break]

Once he’s freed of his extra arms, her hands drop away, fingers combing through the long strands of her hair instead. “Hope this body paint isn’t stubborn,” she adds with another laugh. And honestly, she’s grateful that she didn’t go nearly as all out.

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 4:28:53 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"like, uh, four, five times, maybe. it was wild."[break][break]

even if he isn't aware of it, he finds himself on the same page as her using small talk to skirt around what awaits them: the shower that continues to heat up in the background.[break][break]

as his fake arms fall to the floor, he reaches for his belt, unbuckling it before sliding his pants off. they fall, lapping over his fake arms.[break][break]

"it should wash right off...i hope."[break][break]

he chuckles, then reaches for her hand.[break][break]

"come on. before we run out of hot water."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 5:01:13 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Sort of wish that got caught on camera.” Even if still tipsy, the whole scene laid out from end to end feels oddly…domestic?[break][break]

It’s sort of strange to consider. But not by any means bad.[break][break]

“Worst case, it stained your skin and you have to attend your meetings this week all green.” The snort that slips free might be a bit unladylike, but she can’t help it. The mental image is too funny.[break][break]

“…Right.” Her hand slides into his when offered and she follows his lead. The water is warm (way warmer than that day at the beach,) and it lulls the fluctuation of her nerves until they settle in a low level hum.[break][break]

“Do you want help? With the paint?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 5:09:53 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

the thought of him having to attend all his meetings this week looking real green makes him snort as well, chuckling unabashedly the same way she does. it's almost enough to break the tension in the room.[break][break]

warm water falls onto his green-painted skin, and even before he needs to ask, she offers.[break][break]

"yes, please. i can't quite reach my back."[break][break]

and he's not even going to try. the shower may be warm and nice but it is by no means spacious.

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 5:25:00 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

The ability to make him laugh eases her own awkwardness somewhat, which emboldened her enough to ask in the first place. But she leans around him to reach for some soap when he accepts the offer.[break][break]

“How did you even manage this?” she asks, still lathering soap onto a loofah (that’s what it’s called, right?) “Did you ask your Uber driver to paint you too?”[break][break]

It’s silly, it’s all silly, and her laughter echoes off the closed space of the shower walls before careful hands try to scrub the paint off his skin as the water at their feet starts to run green.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 9:04:42 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

does uriah even have a loofah? does he even know what it is? probably. but does he use it? nope. never. but it's in the bathroom so it must be clean.[break][break]

"i was going to ask the receptionist to do it but i just hired someone instead. a professional makeup artist."[break][break]

it's why the products used on him still remain despite the active night he's had. but with the help of the loofah, the green scrubs off easily enough.[break][break]

he smiles at the sight of green swirling down the drain.[break][break]

"wow, that came off pretty easy. thank you."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 16:53:43 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“You hired an actual professional just for a sports bar party?” Her laugh is a bit incredulous as she continues to scrub at the green paint on his back. It distracts her from fixating on the tone of his shoulders, or just how obviously fit he is. “Why?”[break][break]

Though if he’d asked the receptionist, she probably would’ve smacked him with a rolled up file folder, in all honesty.[break][break]

“It’s what I’m here for.” Well, not quite. But still.[break][break]

Her hands linger to draw idle shapes across his skin as she speaks, peering up at him through the patter of water from the faucet with squinted eyes. Though all she can see is the back of his neck.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 16:21:21 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"that's a very good question."[break][break]

he laughs even if he's not quite sure why exactly he had hired a professional. he thinks about it for a moment.[break][break]

"i guess i wanted to look my best."[break][break]

not necessarily for the party. actually, more so for her as stupid as it sounds seeing how there's not much difference in being painted green by a professional or by a random stranger.[break][break]

finally, he turns, then steps forward enough to let the water run down his back and not splash all over them. here, now, he's able to peer down into her eyes. beautiful, he thinks.[break][break]

his hand glides along her shoulder.[break][break]

"do you...need help?"

mission![break]