cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 14:41:51 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

The carefulness in his touch draws a thrill that spreads under her skin, fanning through her like something warm and comfortable. A heavy quilt on a cold winter day. Soothing and exciting all in one.[break][break]

Even under the liquored-produced haze in her head, Calla can feel the saccharine sweetness tucked into how he kisses her, and in how she responds. That sweet tooth achey sort of wanting.[break][break]

And so she finds she doesn’t quite wish it to end, though that’s far from the sensible part of her talking.[break][break]

Her eyes oblige the magnetic pull felt as he stands, staring up at him and holding that connection, just as dumbfounded. She’s never usually in short supply of something (probably annoyingly practical) to say.[break][break]

Cured.[break][break]

Then she laughs. “Look at that. Living to see another day.” No, she doesn’t want it to end. But it’s not like she can scale him like a tree in the middle of a bar or something.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vulpix form-alola"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#dbb66b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".call blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .calla blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .calla blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .calla blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .calla .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .calla .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 15:11:30 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gingerboi"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's a fleeting moment but the warmth persists only to spread at the sound of her laughter. he returns one as well, breaking into a smile.[break][break]

"yes! very much alive and well."[break][break]

he wishes he could just kiss her again.[break][break]

"lucky you."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
mission![break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-machamp color-shiny"]

[newclass=".gingerboi"]--accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .gingerboi blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 15:34:38 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

There is a lightness she feels that she’s unaccustomed to. She can’t remember the last time she felt like this– it’s almost like she’s acting her age for once instead of like a little old curmudgeon.[break][break]

“Yeah, guess I’m stuck with you a little longer.” Her nose wrinkles as she grins up at him. There are probably worse scenarios, to be honest.[break][break]

“Very lucky.”[break][break]

She glances back over her shoulder at the rest of the party still in motion. At some point, without thinking about it, one of her hands sought out his. Though she might’ve just grabbed one of his fake hands again, she’s not sure.[break][break]

“Do you, uh. Do you wanna go?”

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#dbb66b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".call blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .calla blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .calla blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .calla blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .calla .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .calla .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 16:14:55 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

luckily, as though fate willed it, she finds his real hand, grounding him in the moment which is good timing as her question attempts to rip him off his feet.[break][break]

his heart drops, skipping even if he knows the answer.[break][break]

"yeah."[break][break]

he squeezes her hand.[break][break]

"let's get out of here."

mission![break]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .gingerboi blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 16:36:41 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

It’s almost a little nerve-wracking in the few moments between her question and his response. There is still potential for the let down (even if it would be the smarter choice for the both of them,) and the idea of it makes her stomach flutter with dissatisfied nerves.[break][break]

Only for them to twist away and shift into something else when he doesn’t pull from her hand, and says yeah.[break][break]

Her hand squeezes his in return as she turns toward the exit in the short distance, beer pong results long forgotten in favor of what she feels is much better.[break][break]

“Lead on, then.”

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 6:13:15 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"yes, ma'am."[break][break]

but not before reaching for one of the many red cups still on the table. it would be a shame to waste them, after all. with her hand in his, he leads them through the bar and out the exit. no need to pay as it'll just be on uriah's tab.[break][break]

the cool air of slateport brushes by them.[break][break]

"so, uh, my place or yours?"[break][break]

because his place is a mess. but then again, he just takes the assumption that they're going to end up at either one of their places. she could've just been asking to go to a different bar.[break][break]

regardless, he's said it, so he stays committed to it.

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 6:26:35 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

Calla doesn’t bother taking a cup along with her like he does. She’s definitely grown wobbly enough on feet without the last round, and the chilly fall air doesn’t sober her up all that much.[break][break]

“Uhhhhhmmm..” the hand not tangled with his rubs at her forehead and then squints up at him. “I don’t think my brother’s home tonight, but is that a risk you wanna take?”[break][break]

Not that she thinks poses much threat or would act weirdly protective. He’s the sweeter of the two of them, after all. Friendlier by leagues. But it would still be awkward as hell.[break][break]

She doesn’t question his assumption, just rolls with it. Mess, or interruption via brother. Heads or tails.

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 7:13:25 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"good point. mine it is."[break][break]

his hand holds hers a little tighter before leading them down the now empty sidewalks of the upper district.[break][break]

every now and then, they come to a cross where they're forced to stop and wait for the light to turn green. then they cross, and on and on they go until, finally, they arrive at his place.[break][break]

an elevator ride up later, and they arrive at his apartment.[break][break]

"i swear i'm not usually this messy."[break][break]

he's just been busy, that's all.[break][break]

the lights automatically flick on once they step in, revealing his (almost) penthouse apartment that's spacious and modern but cozy in a sense.

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 15:53:40 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Works for me.”[break][break]

She holds fast to his hand the whole time. Despite the holiday, it’s grown silent out–not that Calla minds all that much. Though she finds it a bit difficult to be patient throughout the time it takes to get there when it’s so quiet and adrenaline hums bright and buzzing in her system.[break][break]

“It’s fine, I don’t care.”[break][break]

Maybe she’s not as compulsively tidy as most would assume.[break][break]

But the state of his apartment isn’t anywhere near the front of her mind, anyway. Though she can’t help, but hum in observation. “It’s a nice place.” That’s about as much conclusion as she supplies, attention shifting squarely back to him instead. A hint sheepishly so.“So..”

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 17:15:29 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

even though he can't see himself, uriah knows he looks ridiculous. the outfit would come off easily but the green paint? not so much. it's why, despite his desires, he hasn't kissed her just yet.[break][break]

"i'm sure i look ridiculous, cal."[break][break]

he chuckles. his free hand rises to her cheek.[break][break]

"...do you wanna shower together?"

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 17:35:38 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

He does look pretty ridiculous. And even she’s probably got some smudges of green here and there, though she hasn’t checked. “Yeah you look like the guy on the, uh, can of peas?”[break][break]

The laughter that chases her teasing quiets as a palm presses against her face, at the question that follows.[break][break]

This time the color that floods her face has nothing to do with the alcohol. It’s all 100% unbridled, bonafide Calla embarrassment.[break][break]

But even then, she doesn’t pull away. Her head leans into the touch and the blue in her eyes is likely sharp against the red under her skin as she watches him, then nods rapidly as if her answer were an obvious thing (in her mind, it is.)[break][break]

All of that loud confidence from before, though, suddenly dwindles into something not necessarily nervous or inexperienced. Just shyness.

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 5:30:31 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

uriah could definitely model for the pea brand, no doubt. he'd even go into the shoot having done his own makeup to save them some costs. that sounds like a good pr gig, actually. not like he'll remember it, though.[break][break]

and while her answer should not have been a surprise, it makes him feel light. happy.[break][break]

"okay."[break][break]

however, in an act of boldness, he leans down to kiss her once again.

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 5:50:53 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Okay,” she echoes as she nods again, finding her voice again after the initial surprise settles with her.[break][break]

Her stomach erupts with butterflies, and this is where she wants to be. No question of it.[break][break]

When he bends to kiss her, the breath is pulled from her lungs all over again. Her hands settle against his chest and then slide upward. She has to roll up to the tips of her toes for her arms to loop around his neck.[break][break]

To both keep him close and to deepen the kiss.

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 7:57:29 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

almost effortlessly, his arms slide down before he lifts her up, carrying her close as his green-painted skin presses into her delicate-white outfit. the kiss deepens, quickens, even, as he carries her through his apartment.[break][break]

a stumble or two later finds them in the bathroom. again, the lights flick on automatically, and he pulls away from the kiss only to peer into her eyes.[break][break]

no words escape him. he simply smiles, breathless as he leans his forehead against hers.

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
CHAD-LIKE
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 16:54:04 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

She doesn’t care about the fact that the green paint might smudge the fabric of her dress. It’s far from her mind as he lifts her like she weighs no more than a feather, and her legs hook around him to steady herself.[break][break]

Her heart beats quick as the collision of their mouths turns almost frantic. With her arms around his neck, her fingers slide up into the short strands of hair at the back of his neck–occasionally a huff of laughter presses to his lips whenever they bump into something en route to the bathroom.[break][break]

He’s quiet. “Uri?” she mumbles, and hazily, her eyes blink open to meet his. Stomach flipping over as their foreheads pressed together, shaky breath mingling. After a moment, though, she leans back in his grasp. Just enough to reach down and find the hem of her dress where it slid up her thighs, then tug it up over her head to let it fall away before her hands settle on his shoulders again.