[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","title"]DIRECT MESSAGE

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
josh devlin [break]
@raikougoesfast

[attr="class","comment"]
Hey , you there? I don't know if you've been reading the news, but some serious shit went down and we need to talk about it. Give this a read, would you? [break][break]

PSPN DIGEST - Leader Devlin Hospitalized

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user"]padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top"]line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment"]padding-left:20px; padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Quicksand|Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Live Fast, Die Young [COMMS]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 20:13:15 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
Elinor Anderson [break]
@elinoranderson

[attr="class","comment"]
Are you alright? I just read your linked article. This is very concerning. I hope you are staying safe now. Have you reported this incident already and to who?

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,044 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 23:56:42 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
josh devlin [break]
@raikougoesfast

[attr="class","comment"]
I'm okay now. Had a lot of stitches put in my back a few days ago. It still hurts, but nowhere near as bad as it was. They're gonna drop the dose on my pain medication tomorrow and see how things go. They said I should be discharged by the end of the week, but that's cutting it awful close to the Silph Cup championship this weekend, and that would be frustrating to miss. Been looking forward to it all year. If you want to come see me, I'm at Grace Hospital in Mauville, room 622.[break][break]

Re: Reporting. Just you, Mauville Law Enforcement, and the rest of the Gym Leaders so far. I imagine Law Enforcement is where the media got the story from.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2022 19:14:25 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
Elinor Anderson [break]
@elinoranderson

[attr="class","comment"]
Glad to hear that you are mostly all right! I hope that you’ll be able to participate in the Silph Cup! But if you can’t, then don’t worry I will make sure to dedicate my victory to you! [break][break]

Alas, my schedule will not allow for a visit. But I will be sending you a little something. [break][break]

As for reporting. Glad to hear that you haven’t let too many know. While I’d very much have preferred the media didn’t know. We can’t do much about that now.[break][break]

I presume it goes without saying that we will have to take a good look at your Gym and its security measures. I will see if I can’t get some funding allocated to that project, but I do feel inclined to believe that my fellow council members won’t see it as a priority at these times. But don’t you worry, depending on how much we need to do, I might just fund it myself. [break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,044 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2022 22:17:04 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
josh devlin [break]
@raikougoesfast

[attr="class","comment"]
lol I'm not missing that. Even if I'm not at my best, I'm not missing that race for anything. Figures you're too busy. Was worth a shot, though.[break][break]

Make sure the Council committee responsible for Gym Leader ops knows about this. Keep me in the loop if you can.[break][break]

With challenges, Ranger duties, and all the Meteno stuff, I haven't even had time to schedule a security test. With how things are going, I don't think I'll even be able to after Meteno, which worries me. After this Meteno stuff, can you push for it to be a priority?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 16:29:11 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
Elinor Anderson [break]
@elinoranderson

[attr="class","comment"]
I figured you wouldn’t!
[break][break]
Anyhow, I will make sure the committee knows, and they won’t get to drag their feet on this matter. I will keep you in the loop as much as I can.
[break][break]
After what has happened I figure we can consider whatever security measures that have been established already inadequate. These MUST be improved upon ASAP. But don’t worry about that, focus on your recovery. I will be talking with some people and see if I can’t get the ball rolling within the next week.
[break][break]
As a side note. It does worry me to hear that you feel so lacking in time, a very valuable resource I am sure you understand. I would like to remind you that as Gym LEADER, you need not partake in every little bit of paperwork and the like. If you haven’t already hired people or even found interns that can help you with the easier workload, then I would strongly advise you to do so at your earliest convenience.
[break][break]
You need to manage your time properly, not only to make sure you have proper time to asses challengers but also time for you to deal with the stresses of this life. As a rule of thumb your Gym should be able to function without you for at least a small period of time should anything happen to you.
[break][break]
I am sorry this became kind of a lecture, I did not intend for that.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,044 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 23:43:40 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
josh devlin [break]
@raikougoesfast

[attr="class","comment"]
Whoops, didn't see this right away! Was watching the Sabertooths-Wizards game and it's really good. [break][break]

Thanks. And if I see him again, I'm dragging him back to League HQ myself, come hell or high water. Keep me posted. When I'm feeling better, I may drop by HQ myself.[break][break]

You have a lot of good points. Poor Shelly was pulling 10s when I opened the doors. With Mauville's budget, I'm sure I can expand my staff. I'll think about what I need while I'm stuck in this damn bed. And even if the budget's not there, I can always ask the Mayor to push for a city sales tax LOOOOOOOOL[break][break]

You're good! This is my first time in any leadership position. There's a lot to learn.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 17:41:08 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
Elinor Anderson [break]
@elinoranderson

[attr="class","comment"]
Indeed, it is quite a lot to learn and get used to. But remember if you have any questions or need anything, let me know. I am here to help.
[break][break]
Anyhow, I think you’ve got more than enough to think about. So I will let you be in peace for now. Do focus on your recovery, please!

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 0:24:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]COMMS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: