TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2022 3:54:28 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tmm2"]
[attr="class","main"]

An eyebrow is raised once more, this time in response to a sentiment that sounds much like an accusation. Is he annoyed? Not at all. The smirk remains upon his lips, after all, and his gaze remains fixed on .
[break][break]
”What would ever give you that idea?”
[break][break]
A strange roar draws Mars’ attention away, coming from a Gigalith that reveals its presence among rocks. Fulgora is quick to act, bringing down the Compressed Pokémon with an incessant flurry of punches.
[break][break]
”By the way, I have this event I’m supposed to go to next week. Do you want to come with me?” Just like that, a sudden change of topic – as if he had suddenly remembered something important.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
CATCHING GIGALITH 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"][BREAK]

[newclass=.tmm2] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 20:23:05 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Besides the obvious pleasure you get from telling me no?" He rolled his eyes, but the smile that remained on Barnaby's lips showed that their conversation continued to be light and teasing.

Usurpingly, upon hearing Mars' next question, Barnaby's attention was easily diverted by the change in topic. An opportunity to go out, show off, and flaunt his fame in public with a hottie like ? It was a no-brainer.

"I'd love to!" Barnaby replied, his cobalt eyes flashing with interest.

"I think my schedule's pretty open next week." Even if it wasn't, he'd make room for . "What sort of event is it?"

Up ahead a TYPHLOSION had been startled from the bush and bolted down the road, right in front of Barnaby's NIDOQUEEN. Again, being the obedient Pokémon that she as, she interrupted the fire weasel's sprint by using EARTH POWER to cut it off. It didn't take much to subdue it after that.
catching TYPHLOSION ♡

[fire/rock]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 6:29:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GEODUDE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STONJOURNER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POWER SPOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WIDE GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRAVITY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 4:34:44 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tmm2"]
[attr="class","main"]

”Ah, but I’d argue I’m actually giving you exactly what you want. After all, don’t you take obvious pleasure in it too?” He counters, expertly engaging in this volley as if it were a game of Tennis. Game, set, match. Of course, it’s all said with the most radiant of smiles, the nature of his words being as teasing as those spoken by .
[break][break]
As they continue to walk, Mars steps closer once more, taking Barnaby’s hand in his as if it were the most natural thing to do. He is glad for it a second later, too, for a Geodude emerges from the ground right by where they stand, creating a hole perfect to fall into.
[break][break]
”You know… I think I’m not the biggest fan of rock types.” Mars declares then, just as Fulgora rushes to deal with the wild pokémon without a need for instructions. Once this matter has been solved a Luxury Ball has been thrown, the banker’s attention returns to Barnaby’s question.
[break][break]
”Charity foundation dinner. Black tie.”
[break][break]
They sure love those, don't they?

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
CATCHING GEODUDE 🌟

[newclass=.tmm2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 20:20:57 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Hmm. It's kind of hard to explain. I do take pleasure in it... but it also makes me feel a little rebellious, too. Like I want to prove you wrong." Barnaby elucidated, his hand seamlessly melding into 's own. As they walked, they would appear as an ordinary couple to any passersby. Just like his earlier explanation, this realization was difficult for his mind discern.

Why did his heart twinge a little at the thought of being in a relationship with ?

Luckily there were many distractions, like the GEODUDE that popped up, and it's friend STONJOURNER beside it. Barnaby's own Pokémon leapt to take care of that one. "They're not my favorites either."

He much preferred to focus on the topic at hand, anyway.

"Black tie? How glamorous am I allowed to be, then?" Barnaby was always looking to push the limits of fashion, especially as .
catching STONJOURNER ♡

[fire/rock]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 5:31:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ANORITH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLUGMA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 22:51:13 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tmm2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Lighthearted laughter echoes through Route 111 in response to 's words, Mars giving him a bright and honest smile. "You're incorrigible."
[break][break]
He's obviously teasing, but that can't just be it, can it?
[break][break]
Mars' gaze is pulled away by the sight of a Slugma; crawling as if it were living lava. One short note is whistled and Fulgora acts quickly in response, fists like thunder striking the slug over and over. The underboss' attention returns to Barnaby then.
[break][break]
"You do know rebellious children usually get punished, no?"
[break][break]
Ah, there it is. As per usual, Mars smirks and brushes it off as if nothing.
[break][break]
"Glamorous but not enough to make it seem as if you want all the attention on yourself. It is a charity event." It's about appearances, always. "Then again, how could anyone ever not have their full attention on you?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
CATCHING SLUGMA 🌟