TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2022 2:46:27 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tmm2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Directly north of Mauville City lies Route 111, and to those privileged enough to know the heights of Mauville Hills, the view that is the desert’s expanse is a familiar one. It had been such a view that had prompted this “hike”.
[break][break]
It’s not at the desert itself that they stand, of course, but the area right outside of Mauville itself – where lush greens meet stone and are yet to fade into the endless sands that take over pass the intersection with Route 112. Mount Chimney rises up ahead, a thin pillar of smoke being steadily released by the volcano on this day. It’s a nice autumn day.
[break][break]
”So, what are we looking for, specifically?” Mars asks the man by his side, an eyebrow being raised while a playful smirk tugs at his lips. ”And what do I get if I find it?”
[break][break]
They’re here to catch pokémon, obviously.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
FIRE / ROCK 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.tmm2] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 1:02:00 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby was glad for the invitation out to Route 111. It was a beautiful landscape that reminded him of the night he and had ventured into Mauville Hills' private garden, where hundreds of crystablooms had sprung up and made quite the intimate scene. That was where Mars had gifted him Bellona, who joined them today on their "hike".

"Hmm." Taking a moment to really contemplate the underboss' questions, a sly smirk eventually began to creep onto his lips once an answer had been found.

"You find me a Pyroar and I'll finally wear that lingerie I've been meaning to try on." Said so matter-of-factly there would be no doubt to the man's sincerity. Hell, even if Mars didn't find the PYROAR, Barnaby's would likely still put on a little show tonight. didn't need to know that, though.

"What about you, hm? What are you looking for?" Barnaby leaned in, his next words coming out as a seductive whisper. "And what do I get if I find it first?"

[fire/rock]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2022 1:37:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHANDELURE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MINIMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYRUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STRONG JAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN DRILL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2022 13:31:13 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tmm2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Golden eyes falling upon cobalt ones when Barnaby gives his response. A count of two passes and Mars finally laughs – a fleeting yet honest sound that is carried away by the breeze of Route 111.
[break][break]
”Pyroar, huh? Fine, I’ll keep an eye out.”
[break][break]
An arm drapes itself around Barnaby’s shoulders as if it were the most natural thing to do, and when pulling him closer, a chaste kiss is place upon his cheek before an offer is whispered in a sultry tone:
[break][break]
If you get me what I want… I’ll show you something I’ve never shown you before.
[break][break]
He leaves the implications of that up to Barnaby, merely giving him a smirk before pulling away due to the sudden appearance of a Tyrunt. A whistled note alerts the Zeraora that had wandered off ahead, and in a flash of light, it’s within seconds that POWER-UP PUNCH meets its mark… and then again and again.
[break][break]
Mars chucks a Luxury Ball towards the fallen dinosaur.
[break][break]
”Lycanroc. That’s the price.”
[break][break]
Has Mars suddenly become a dog person?

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
CATCHING TYRUNT 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"][BREAK]

[newclass=.tmm2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 2:17:53 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
's embrace brought a welcomed warmth, but also goaded a dubious smirk onto the ROCKET executive's lips. The chaste kiss only added to Barnaby's skepticism. But then came the big reveal, whispered in the most enticing of tones.

"Really?" A million lurid thoughts immediately began swirling in Barnaby's mind. He had to find out what this yet-revealed, impossibly tantalizing something was. And whatever it was, he needed it.

"Tell me what I haven't seen before, Martín." As was sure to know by now, patience on Barnaby's part was in perpetually short supply. "I can just give you a Rockruff here and now if that's all you want."

Along with the TYRUNT came a more ghostly Pokémon. Barnaby waved his hand with only a half-glance at the CHANDELURE, preferring to keep his main focus on the underboss before him. Luckily, Bellona was an expertly trained fighter and knew exactly what to do. Lunging forward, she sent a DARK PULSE - looking almost like a burst of infinity energy - aimed at the Luring Pokémon.
catching CHANDELURE ♡

[fire/rock]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 23:04:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BASTIODON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDURE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHUCKLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STICKY WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER SPLIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 22:15:36 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tmm2"]
[attr="class","main"]

”No.”
[break][break]
The response is immediate, for this is exactly the kind of reaction Mars had expected. It’s what he had planned for, if anything. There’s something almost adorable about Barnaby’s impatience.
[break][break]
He grins, strings of pearly whites shining brightly and with mischief.
[break][break]
”I want you to find me a wild Lycanroc, Barnaby. You can’t get out of this so easily.”
[break][break]
In truth, he wouldn’t mind it if it were Barnaby’s Rockruff, but alas, he does want the full collection.
[break][break]
Just as Mars thinks this, Fulgora calls out to him from up ahead, holding something over his head… Some kind of bug. A Shuckle, as Mars realises when he steps closer. Had he just found it among the rocks or something? It sure stands no chance to break free from the sharp claws of the feline.
[break][break]
”Good work. I still need that one.”
[break][break]
That’s all he needs to say for a DISCHARGE of electricity to instantly PARALYSE the strange insect.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
CATCHING SHUCKLE 🌟

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2022 0:52:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
It was with a heavy, overdramatic sigh that Barnaby pulled away, walking a few feet closer to the unconscious CHANDELURE before casually chucking a Luxury Ball at it. Over his shoulder he called back, sounding almost like he was pouting, of all things, "Fiiiine. We'll play on your terms."

As if they regularly deviated from that dynamic anyway. Not so secretly, Barnaby really did love Mars' decisive personality. He knew what he wanted and made no secret of it - usually.

"You better be ready to pay up on the spot, though, once I inevitably win~" He flashed a mischievous grin Mars' way before the stomping of a massive creature stole his attentions away. Barnaby's head turned to see a BASTIODON trudging up the trail they were on, completely blocking the way forward.

Rude. The ROCKET executive glanced toward Bellona but quickly reconsidered his choice. Instead, a different Poké Ball was retrieved from his coat and lobbed ahead, revealing an oddly pink and green NIDOQUEEN.

"Superpower. Smack it out of the way."
catching BASTIODON ♡

[fire/rock]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 3:56:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARKOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BURN UP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BOLDORE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 16:07:59 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tmm2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Mars does no more than stare at Barnaby, a smile lingering at his lips. It’s the same dynamic as usual, isn’t it? The way it has been with them ever since they met. Just as they both like it.
[break][break]
”Hmmmm… Not sure if it can be done on the spot, but I’ll see what I can do.” He winks, ever one to keep the mystery going for the sole sake of teasing Barnaby.
[break][break]
Sadly, their conversation finds itself interrupted by a Bastiodon, and along with it, a Boldoro soon rises from among the rocks.
[break][break]
Mars whistles, causing the Zeraora to rush towards the rock type and a hit it with a POWER-UP PUNCH... and then another.
[break][break]
Once it has fainted, a Luxury Ball is thrown as casually as ever.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
CATCHING BOLDORE 🌟

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 23:53:42 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The way was soon cleared of Pokémon and almost immediately Barnaby was yet again looking over his shoulder at , his cobalt gaze boring into the ROCKET underboss.

"... Give me a hint, at least." He could have easily said 'Have mercy on me, you know I hate not knowing things' and Mars would have known no difference. But would he be merciful and give even the slightest indication of what this something was?

Doubtful. Maybe that's why Barnaby was hitting him with those huge, gorgeously blue puppy dog eyes. Ha! Take that, del Mar.

Meanwhile another lumbering Pokemon came up the road and, with no order telling her to stop, the NIDOQUEEN continued to smack down all those in her path. The CARKOL was met with EARTH POWER and, given its extreme weakness to Ground-type moves, fainted on the spot.
catching CARKOL ♡

[fire/rock]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 4:47:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRANIDOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DARUMAKA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INCINERATE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2022 3:00:25 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tmm2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Puppy dog eyes.
[break][break]
Cheap shot.
[break][break]
Albeit gorgeous, adorable, and so likely to make him want to kiss Barnaby on the spot… Mars is nothing if not endlessly stubborn. Proud, disciplined, and too damn prone to want to win at just about everything.
[break][break]
So, he holds back, meeting Barnaby’s request with the most mischievous of smirks.
[break][break]
”No.” Just like that. Request denied. Of course, he’s only playing, but it’s so very fun. To the point that he almost forgets where they are, and that wild pokémon can appear at any second…
[break][break]
The Cranidos charges towards them, and it’s only thanks to his incredible speed that Fulgora reaches it before anything happens. An onslaught of punches takes care of the rest – swift and efficient.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
CATCHING CRANIDOS 🌟

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2022 3:22:02 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
In an instant those big blue puppy dog eyes rolled backwards and, in his typical over-the-top way, Barnaby let out a dramatic sigh. He wasn't actually upset, just playing the part of the deprived lover.

"Sometimes I feel like you get off on being withholding, Martín." Now, that sentiment was was spoken with sincerity. Teasing, of course, but honest. The mischievous smirk on 's face spoke volumes in that regard.

A flash of red caught Barnaby's attention, albeit for a short time. A DARUMAKA flitting in between bushes near the side of the trail. A short whistle and a nod was enough instruction for Bellona to trot over and subdue the thing. Within a few minutes she returned to Barnaby's side, red puffball between her jaws.
catching DARUMAKA ♡

[fire/rock]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Picturesque [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 6:01:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYPHLOSION APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWIFT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GIGALITH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] AUTOTOMIZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]