1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Angels Never Lie (MP/Razz)
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 19:15:30 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
It would seem that his opponent had been decided for him, but that wasn't troublesome, this was someone that he had new Data on. On top of a truth detecting Litwick, supposedly. He could summon a strange field of fire around others, which Amor had no clue on what would happen, but he was going to test it out. That was why he summoned Zahak, one of his pokemon with multiple defense capabilities, and potential escapes, though he would switch if necessary. No need fighting a one sided battle. Regardless he kept his position on the cliff, and looked down on the man whom he no longer had any doubts about the status of their Avatarship.

It had been a theory, but with this extraordinary ability he had just displayed, Amor was more convinced of it now than not. There was atleast a ninety-eight percent chance that was an Avatar with a two percent margin of error just for arguments sake.

The question was, if he was the wielder of the Legendary White Dragon, Reshiram. Perhaps that would be more data he would uncover in this scuffle. Though he wasn't planning on making an unnecessary sacrifices that would weaken his team before he got to far. It would just be stupid to send out his best at the beginning, so why not take his time, and drag out the fight as much as possible. Besides if had any other unusual pokemon, it would be good if he chose them at the very least.

However the armored man just sat there silently wondering if Razz had been able to detect the lie that Amor had just blatantly told in the face of his special terrain. Tilting his head like a confused child, or an airheaded person, he waited with his Dragapult for his opponent to make a move.

TLDR
Amor summoned Zahak the Dragapult
Amor is being quiet waiting to see what happens when he tells a lie.
BATTLE TIME BABY!
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 20:49:49 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

THIS IS THE DAWN OF WAR, WE'RE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR
[break]
I'D FALL UPON MY SWORD - BEFORE I CALL OFF THIS WAR
[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

With the liar revealed, the flames that surround the masked @amor turn blue from their original purple. And since Razz wasn't here to to identify but rather than punish, Razz finally flips the mental switch in his head and one of the flames shoot at at @amor to punish him for his lies. [break][break]

razz will be able to target those who attempt to leave the terrain or utter a lie within the terrain with these honing will-o'-wisps. when struck, these will-o'-wisps detonate to BURN and DAMAGE them severely.
[break]

As the man talks with his voice modular Razz tilts his head to the side seemingly to inwardly debate a few things. "You should fire whoever you had made your module," he points at his own throat, "Someone as green as you won't impress Rocket with faulty tech," he mocks seeking if the other would rise to the bait. Stalling while Yellow uses SWORD DANCE to strengthen themselves up for the fight.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]@amor
[break][break]

[break]+ Flames shoot out to burn Amor for his lie
[break]+ Yellow the Bisharp uses SWORD DANCE

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#387bc9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#387bc9;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 21:52:03 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The flames around him turned into a different shade, and then moved to try, and incinerate him. However Zahak would have none of that, and a Protect erected itself around the Dragon, and his tamer. The flames licking at nothing, but the protective bubble. This was valuable data, and he would make sure to get as much as he could. So if he uttered a lie then the wisps would come at him. Assuming they had a limited range of control, he would just be able to escape to a far enough zone. So with the first test out of the way he figured he would move on to the second.

He doubted that there was any form of omnipotence to this ability, but he would test it regardless. So he thought of a lie.

"My suit is red." If the flames reacted to his thoughts then this would prove far more troublesome than anything else that he had encountered thus far. However at the mans provocation, Amor didn't speak further, and he decided he would observe further. So far he learned that within this field that he had been caught in, if a lie was uttered the flames would turn blue, and then attempt to incinerate the liar.

How much control Razz had, he could only assume was entire, but it was still good to know. He could inform others of this who may not be aware of the dangers of facing this opponent. It was part of the reason he had chosen this particular Pokemon. Zahak had ways to minimize, and escape damage so he could get a better grip on his opponents abilities, and assess them properly .

With the Bisharp powering up, Amor simply sheathed his sword, and decided to see what this pokemon could do. So far it had used two moves that he was familiar with. But was it extraordinary like his Dreepy, or Litwick?

TLDR
Dragapult used Protect to defend from the honing wisps.
Amor thought a lie to see if it would happen again!
Amor is being silent still observing what is going to happen next.
Collecting battle Data on Razz.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 21:10:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

Seems like his secret was getting more and more well known. Something he supposes he couldn't avoid forever, not with so many witnesses back in the Cloud and Ashton basically calling him out. He knows you shouldn't speak ill of the dead otherwise some sort of supernatural will come at you, but in this case he's willing to risk it. Damn him. [break][break]

Though rather than try to get the other to talk it seems it was time to fight. Keeping the Terrain up in order to keep the masked person inside. Lets see if he couldn't separate them as with a whistle Yellow Jumps in and goes to try and land a NIGHT SLASH at the ghost pokemon before moving in time for Razz to attempt to launch a fireball he created from his hand at the Rocket. If not to get them then hopefgully the explosion's radius would catch them, or force them out of the Terrain to which the Wisp would chase after.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ Yellow uses Night SLash at Dragapult
[break]+ Sends launches a fireball at @amor

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#387bc9;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 21:32:03 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor watched as the Bisharp, and Razz both attempted yet another attack. It would seem that Razz himself had some form of pyrokinetic ability. It was also confirmed that only spoken lies would irritate the field that he was in. Which meant he had plenty of new data, and didn't need to play coy for much longer. So he grabbed hold of his Dragapult, and they both vanished allowing the Bisharp to hit thin air. Perhaps Razz's fireball would hit his own pokemon, but they would spring out a few paces behind Razz through the use of Phantom Force, and Amor drew his sword, and lunged at the enemy.

Of course he didn't know what would happen if he left the terrain, but it was just more data that needed to be collected. And now that distance had been created between his Dragapult, and the Bisharp a proper counterattack could be leveraged. However if the fireballs exploded constantly like they had shown, it would limit Razz's use of them i close quarters. Or so he hoped.

Amor wasn't sure if he had immunity to his own flames or not, but that was just yet one more thing he would test here and now. Perhaps after this bought his file on this particular person would be complete. Amor had no special abilities, he wasn't an avatar. There was no god, or demigod backing him, at least not materially. He was just a man in a suit who was going to do whatever it took to see his goals to fruition, and if the League wasn't so corrupt perhaps he would have leaned on them far more.

Still he didn't speak as he engaged Razz in a real fight rather than choosing to continue to be a punching bag. Of course he could only imagine what was going through his opponents head, but he had only revealed two of his Dragapults moves so far. His opponent had revealed far more, therefore Amor felt like he had the advantage.

"It's a shame....I liked you...." Amor felt the slight twinge of guilt in his chest as he attacked the man. There was no hatred in his strikes, and he would have rather kept moving, but if he did. He would just look suspicious to the rest of Rocket. For his future goals he needed them for now. "What a shame..." He mentally thought to himself.

TLDR
Amor, and his Dragapult Phantom Force out of the way of both attacks, and pop up behind Razz.
Amor attacks Razz with his sword.
Dragapult is watching the Bisharp.
The real fight begins!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 1:54:42 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

Shit is all he thinks as the other teleports away with his pokemon. Razz looking around as he tries to see where they might come from while Yellow quickly makes his way back to his trainer. That's when their opponent reappears near him that the WISP go back in effect and swiftly go after the masked man and his pokemon to immediately burn. Even so the Ranger does try to move back to avoid being cut in half and rather suffers from a slash across his chest. [break][break]

While it hurts, it now meant the other was up close and Razz raises his hand up to have a fireball create a point blank explosion to try and not only knock the other back and burn them. [break][break]

Once up close to the dragon Yellow would keep on the offensive going in with a NIGHT SLASH

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ The Terrrain's Wisp go after and Dragapult to burn them
[break]+ Razz is struck by the sword and now has a slash across his chest
[break]+ While up close Razz makes an explosion to try and blast the other back and burn him, as he isn't effected by his own
[break]+ Yellow the Bisharp uses NIGHT SLASH on Dragapult

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 17:26:55 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The moment he thought he could catch his breath after delivering a cut to the mans chest he realized his mistake as the wisps from the terrain came at him like missiles. It was impossible to dodge them all, and so Amor did his best to mitigate the damage. He saw one of the wisps going for his Dragapult, and so he leapt in front of the Pokemon to take on all three. Holding his sword out front like a shield he felt his armor get scorched, and his body beneath it. A flaw had been found in his design against this particular opponent. The Mk. Zero had done it's job as a test dummy, but Amor couldn't help, but grit his teeth at the pain.

It still didn't hurt as much as when Melody had tried to kill him. Seeing the Bisharp attacking his Dragapult again, he had to keep Zahak in almost pristine condition for the future. So his Dragon unleashed a powerful Flamethrower at the charging Bisharp. If he wanted his attack to hit home, he wouldn't go unscathed. So he took the Night Slash, if only to ensure that his flames would hit home.

Meanwhile Amor watched as Razz raised his hand, and he pushed through the pain, his suit was scorched he knew that, it wasn't built with fire resistance in mind, he hadn't thought he would be fighting a pyrokinetic. Ignorance was pain, and he was definitely in pain. So as Razz attempted to fire off his next shot, Amor rushed to his right to avoid the incoming blast, leaving the Bisharp, and his Dragapult to their devices so he could fight the man himself.

So far it was tied, they had landed one hit each, but Amor wouldn't be done with just that. So he kept the distance close within an arms length as he once again brought down the sword in his hand down. The man in front of him could bleed, and if he could bleed then he could be beaten. That was all there was to it. No matter what deity might empower him, anything that bled could die.

TLDR
Amor takes on all the wisps to protect his Dragapult from being burned.
Amor dodges Razz's next fireball in order to close the distance, and attack him again.
Dragapult takes the Night Slash, but uses Flamethrower at point blank range.
Amor is in pain, and is mad right now.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 11:51:39 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

There is pain with the heat up close. His weakness is exploited but fire is nothing new to the Bisharp and in a time of war a single Flamethrower wasn't going to bring him down. Weaken him sure, but not bring him down as with quick movements Yellow counters with a SUCKER PUNCH at the dragon's jaw to slam it shut and hopefully do more damage. [break][break]

Meanwhile Razz is stuck fighting up close and personal, but what the other doesn't know is that Razz has fought in a war before. Pain was nothing new, so even in the face of a sword he wasn't going to back down. But he also knows that he is better off keeping some distance between them, he does side step as the sword comes down to avoid it before throwing down a fireball like a ninja would a smokescreen. An explosion going off right beneath them launching Razz back as the avatar has learned to ride his explosions and easily take off. [break][break]

"Never a good idea to bring a knife of a gun fight," he mocks as one of his hand's ignites once more as if waiting to see what the mask man would do.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ Yellow the Bisharp is gravely injured by the FLAMETHROWER
[break]+ Yellow attempts to SUCKER PUNCH the Dragapult's jaw shut.
[break]+ Razz dodges the sword then sets off an explosion at their feet.
[break]+ Razz rides the explosion to put distance between him and the masked man.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 8:51:57 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
At his opponents words he wondered if he believed that? So far that were even, with Amor himself being at a disadvantage sure, but when the explosion rocks the ground beneath him, and he's forced to retreat creating more distance between them. Amor had all the data he needed. There was no need for him to compromise his own health, or that of his dragons further. With a whistle, Zahak would vanish into thin air causing the Bisharp to swipe through air as the dragon appeared next to it's tamer.

"Never show your full hand during a fight....Are better words to live by." Came the eerie robotic reply, as he had collected sufficient data for this avatar now. Going forward he would develop countermeasures to contend with him, and his pyrokinetic abilities. And then without another another word the man in a robot ninja suit vanished alongside his Dragapult into nothingness.

This battle would end as a draw, but Amor felt he had gained more than he lost. With this one of his files would be completed, or at least mostly so.

TLDR
Amor, and his Dragapult escape as they have gained all the data they deem necessary from this fight.
Thank you for the thread King!

Total MP Breakdown:
5 Posts = 50
Participating in a Battle = 50
Completing a battle = 100
Tying a Battle = 200
Total = 400
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 21:46:51 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

Yellow gives a cry to his trainer in warning. The ranger looking back to see that the dragon pokemon has vanished and appeared next to the masked man and already Razz knows what he plans to do. He snaps his fingers to try to get a terrain up once more, however the other leftr before the Terrain could fully form. "Damn it," he cursed annoyed at the other for running. [break][break]

He takes a moment to think of the other's 'dont' show your hand' comment to which if the other thinks he knows everything he could do then he's ignorant. His explosions had already been on display back in the Cloud to all who were there, and even had an idea about his terrain, even if that was under the guise of his litwick. Least he didn't call for his patron otherwise he might actually be worried. [break][break]

For now though he needed to keep going.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ Amor escapes and battle ends in draw.
[break]+ x5 IC post 50MP
[break]+ Participation in a battle 50MP
[break]+ Completing a battle, 100 MP
[break]+ Tying a battle, 200 MP

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 3:41:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: