he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Fire vs Thunder
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 11:14:36 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

THIS IS THE DAWN OF WAR, WE'RE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR
[break]
I'D FALL UPON MY SWORD - BEFORE I CALL OFF THIS WAR
[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

With the masked man having escaped from him Razz calls for Poly in order to help with the slash across his chest. The ranger taking a moment to rest. Thanks to her luminescence seeing others was easier and by the looks of it there was another masked Rocket who was on their way to the top. Something that he couldn't allow, too much was riding on this. [break][break]

With a SPOTLIGHT aimed at them Razz raises his arm and sends a FIREBALL at them to blast them back and stop them from progressing forward.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]
[break][break]

[break]+ Poly slightly heals Razz's chest with LIFE DEW.
[break]+ Poly uses her spotlight to help hone in on the masked man.
[break]+ Razz launches a fireball at them to blast them back.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#387bc9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#387bc9;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Fire vs Thunder
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 0:00:05 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for PAAA: MT. PYRE
[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]born under a bad sign [break] with a blue moon in my eyes
[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]After defeating , swiftly ascends the mountain before reaching a quiet ridge. It is here where he summons his GOTHITELLE in an effort to have the injuries he had sustained healed. Just before she's able to do so, however, a SPOTLIGHT breaks through the fog to reveal their position. Swiftly, the admin places on his (now cracked) MIRROR MASK before turning to the source of the light.[break][break]

He finds himself thankful he'd made it heat-resistant, and anti-glare, for that matter, almost instantly.[break][break]

With the split second he needed to decide his LIGHTNING BOLT would travel faster than the FIREBALL, he summons it in his left hand before casting it like a kunai. It cuts through the flaming orb like butter, cutting its life short at the halfway point between them before shattering a gravestone behind his opponent.[break][break]

Only when the last flaming wisps disappear does the masked admin take a brief moment to regard the figure down below: . Though surprised by his presence here, however, he does not stall. Noting the effects of a lingering LIFE DEW that sparkled in the air around the man and his MILOTIC, he points at the pair with a gloved hand before uttering his command:[break][break]

"Anti-Soin."
[break]

And his Gothitelle does as commanded, clasping her hands together before her eyes glow an eerie white. The spell she casts is a HEAL BLOCK and, if Remiel had been denied his own, then he was determined to deny the opposing party of anything further.[break][break]

"You won't allow your enemy a moment to lick his wounds?" He says, his voice deeper and more gravely than that of . "That's not the I've heard so much about."[break]

MP FUND PAGE[break]
MP ADDED: +10[break]
THREAD MP GAUGE: 10[break][break]

[break][break]

📝 TLDR[break][break]

GOTHITELLE is interrupted from healing [break]
GOTHITELLE places a HEAL BLOCK on enemy MILOTIC and [break]
dissipates the FIREBALL with a cast LIGHTNING BOLT[break]
LIGHTNING STILETTO in effect

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]
[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick
[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"][newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #546A95; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Fire vs Thunder
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 21:06:34 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

There is dread that fills him as he sees the lightning, and it doesn't come from the other's pokemon. So one thing was clear, this man was an Avatar. But the dreadful feeling he had wasn't because the person was an avatar, but because there was only one known electric avatar . And while there was no proof Razz keeps little to no doubt about it. Least did finally get Raikou, but seeing his determination of the whole thing the other Ranger was more likely to brag about it to all of Hoenn that he became one than keep it secret. [break][break]

"Oh I'm sorry, but seeing how Rocket is here to interrupt the only thing that's to keep this hoenn safe, pray forgive the discordancy of not allowing it," he replies with pure sarcasm as he mocks the way some nobles would talk to royalty. Seeing if the other would pick up his hint of suspicion on who he was. Thopugh if he doesn't he'll be more direct, "Didn't think you'd be joining them Calcifet," [break][break]

Again it was more a suspicion than anything else but he'll see how the other reacts before he makes his decision. [break][break]

With a whistle Poly uses ICE BEAM at the two of them to see if she couldn't freeze them in place. Or at least separate them as Razz would launch a fireball toward the masked Rocket should he move.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ Razz has suspicions on who the masked man is, though no proof
[break]+ Poly uses ICE BEAM
[break]+ Should opponent move out of the way Razz would aim a fireball at him.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#387bc9;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Fire vs Thunder
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 5:38:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]born under a bad sign [break] with a blue moon in my eyes
[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]Tch.[break][break]

His abilities as avatar had always compromised his identity when used under his masked persona. This was why he had seldom used them under this guise. Remiel was as aware of the facts as Razz was and, frankly, was not surprised that his old friend had deduced as much. That being said, however, he'd also prepared contingency plan after contingency plan. The act he played now had a paper trail. A history. An explanation. [break][break]

Not unlike the myriad of times he had entertained diplomats, kings, and heads of military in his lifetime, all the royal needed to do now was play his part carefully. One wrong word could start a war. One slip-up could open Pandora's box. And, here, things were no different. Razz would never trust him again, of course. But he had nothing to truly prove his deduction as of yet.[break][break]

And here? At the supposed end of the world?[break][break]

It might not even matter anyway.
[break]

Nevertheless, the sarcasm garners a smile behind the mask. The final remark, on the other hand, is mocked. "Fool." The cloaked admin remarks, just a moment before he and his Gothitelle swiftly split into two separate directions— to avoid ICE BEAM and FIREBALL, respectively.[break][break]

His Gothitelle continues to try and evade the beam before being clipped on the shoulder by it. Eyes glowing with psychic fury, however, it isn't long before she recovers from her stagger and reaches out to the pair with open hands. Her spell is cast with the intention of forming a moderately large bubble of intense GRAVITY around and his MILOTIC.[break][break]

Meanwhile, using a rocky outcrop on the ridge they stand on as cover, Remiel doesn't need to go too far. Which is good, considering his injuries. The moment just before the fireball strikes his cover, however, he TELEPORTS to the LIGHTNING STILETTO left in the wake of his previous attack. He reappears behind instantaneously, not wasting a single second before he casts a LIGHTNING BOLT at his former friend's back.[break]

MP FUND PAGE[break]
THREAD MP GAUGE: 20[break][break]

[break][break]

📝 TLDR[break][break]

t0tSP2h4[break][break]

1-10: FROZEN 11-100: NO EFFECT
[break]

GOTHITELLE attempts to evade but is struck by ICE BEAM! [break]
GOTHITELLE retaliates at MILOTIC and with GRAVITY![break]
is split from GOTHITELLE and takes cover behind a rocky outcrop in response to FIREBALL[break]
♔ Hoping the GRAVITY has pinned his opponents down, teleports and casts a LIGHTNING BOLT at from behind![break]

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"][newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #546A95; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Fire vs Thunder
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 11:14:21 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

The sudden gravity slows them down, and Razz grunts as he tries to get used to the new weight that has brought him to one knee. It doesn't miss his attention that the other doesn't answer him at all about his accusation. Though Razz has a feeling that he has hit the nail on the head with his guess. He tries to follow where the other is, and while Razz has come to get used to high speeds of his own, the ranger is no teleporter. [break][break]

So when the other appears behind him he doesn't have much time to react, but Poly at his side and rather than have her trainer take it she moves up to wrap around him and takes the electric attack in his place. From her cry its clear she's in pain and Razz is devastated to see her take the damage for him. From his hands wisp fly out to encircle the 3 of them, "Well Calcifet anything to say for yourself?" he continues his accusations until the other can prove it wrong. Something that within his terrain he wouldn't be able to lie about or suffer the consequences. [break][break]

While up close Poly decides to try and get the other away with WATER PULSE with what little energy she has left. Whether the mask man lies or tries to escape, Razz intends for the other to burn.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ Razz and Poly are hit with the gravity.
[break]+ Poly encircles her trainer to defend him.
[break]+ Poly takes the LIGHTNING BOLT in Razz's place
[break]+ Razz sets up his TERRAIN OF TRUTH around the three of them
[break]+ Poly is in critical condition, but uses WATER PULSE against the masked man.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Fire vs Thunder
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 1:19:27 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]Thunder rumbles in the sky when the bolt is taken. The masked man looks up to regard the three WISPS that ascend into the sky around them. Their sphere of influence is noted as well.[break][break]

"Heh. Not unlike the LEAGUE to cast accusations without fact. I'd hoped you'd only embody the best aspects of your organization, Kingsman." He responds, his Galarian accent void but the crack in his mask causing the deepness of his voice to slightly fluctuate.[break][break]

Before can hope to draw anything more out of him, however, the MILOTIC prepares an attack. This prompts and his Pokémon into action.[break][break]

The former casts another LIGHTNING BOLT at a rocky ridge on the other side (and out of the aforementioned sphere of influence) just moments before the WATER PULSE is discharged. Unfortunately, he isn't given time to safely teleport before the pulse STRIKES him, sending his already injured body crashing backward into a grassy faerie circle nearby.[break][break]

In that same moment, however, his GOTHITELLE forms a triangle with her hands and discharges a PSYBEAM at the GRAVITY-BURDENED MILOTIC, hoping to knock it out before it can do any more damage.[break]

MP FUND PAGE[break]
THREAD MP GAUGE: 30[break][break]

[break][break]

📝 TLDR[break][break]

casts a LIGHTNING BOLT at a nearby ridge![break]
is blown backwards by WATER PULSE before he can safely teleport![break]
GOTHITELLE casts PSYBEAM on MILOTIC![break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Fire vs Thunder
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 22:05:08 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

"You claim to know me and there is only one known electric avatar, seems like pretty damning evidence to me," Razz claims as plans run through as the pulse blast the other back and out of his terrain and thus activating it as all the wisp chase after .[break][break]

Though as she was covering him and an attack was coming poly could only wrap herself tighter around her trainer to try and protect him the blunt of the psybeam blasting Pokemon and trainer back but it's Poly who takes most of the damage as Razz could feel her unravel around him "Poly!" he claims worried for her as he does a quick check. She was alive....[break][break]

Which was good... for the other's sake. Razz returns her to her pokeball before calling out his Zeraora. Least now the other's lightning would be useless against the xta.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ Poly covers her trainer and takes the whole blast.
[break]+ Poly is knocked out
[break]+ Razz calls out his Zeraora

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Fire vs Thunder
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 2:07:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]She furrows her brow with worry. Her master needed healing, that much was for certain.[break][break]

Pleased to see the MILOTIC fall, however, the GOTHITELLE takes that opportunity to disappear behind the ridge before the next Pokémon is summoned. She'll sneak away until her and are reunited again.[break][break]

[break]
As the masked man picks himself up, staggering for a moment on both feet, he unclips a black ball from his belt and summons a FLYGON around the same time a ZERAORA appears on the battlefield. He pauses for a second to check that the makeshift bandages around his stab wound have remained in place. When he's sure that they have, however, he covers said injury beneath his tattered cloak once more.[break][break]

"Like it or not, you're talked about often enough back at HQ," He replies, noting the fiery wisps as they close in on him in chase. Sighing, he points his Flygon in the direction of their enemies. "Reshiram's avatar, is that right? Let's put it to the test."[break][break]

Then, suddenly, and with a echoing cry, the FLYGON stirs up a gale of SCORCHING SANDS that sweep towards and his ZERAORA at breakneck speed.[break][break]

Meanwhile, TELEPORTS to safety onto another ridge, far on the other side of the battlefield.[break]

MP FUND PAGE[break]
THREAD MP GAUGE: 40[break][break]

[break][break]

📝 TLDR[break][break]

GOTHITELLE sneaks away![break]
summons FLYGON![break]
FLYGON attacks ZERAORA with SCORCHING SANDS![break]
TELEPORTS!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Fire vs Thunder
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 5:01:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

Admittedly there is a sense of dread at the idea of being talked about within Rocket, and all he could really do was pray that it was only about Reshiram that they spoke about and not the other matter. Though while the other seems to want a test he'll show off what he could do without the legend. Razz only wanted the god's power when needed and see how the possibly (?), that was still up for debate, wasn't using Zekrom he wasn't going to use his own. [break][break]

Though he swears he recalls something from AQUA and how Rocket was doing something with Avatars. [break][break]

Thoughts for another time as another pokemon comes out to be an obstacle for them, "like hell you are," he growls, the other wanted to test his abilities right? Well he was just about to see how useful they were as the Wisp continue to follow the other, forever chasing those who wish to escape the truth. Razz has his Zeraora climb on and from his hands an explosion takes place sending him off in the direction of the wisp. [break][break]

[break]

He blast himself through the scorching sands with relative ease even if it leaves some damage as he flies at the direction of the teleporter. Another explosion to go at the other before the Zeraora charges an AURA SPHERE while Razz charges a FIREPOKMON before both try to blast it at the masked Rocket. Friend or not Razz would not have them sabotage the primal point. [break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ Wisp keep following the teleporter giving Razz general idea of his location
[break]+ Razz has Whis climb on his back before blasting his way in the direction, taking some damage from the sand
[break]+ Whis and Razz combing his fire with an AURA SPHERE for one final blast to hopefully take out the other.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Fire vs Thunder
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 7:08:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]Remiel reaches the site of his lightning stiletto in a flash. Hidden from view for a few moments, he turns back to see the SCORCHING SANDS on the brink of engulfing and his ZERAORA. Unfortunately, he notes those damned WISPS chasing after him still, too.[break][break]

Given the fact that his position was about to be revealed anyway, he unleashes a sharp WHISTLE to call his FLYGON back to his position. It tries to break apart one of those fiery WISPS with a snap of its teeth en route, but fails to destroy it. And, just then, there's a resounding boom as the ZERAORA is cast out of the sandstorm and straight towards the masked man.[break][break]

Removing his cloak, the man casts it into the air to provide cover as he covertly casts another speedy LIGHTNING STILETTO at a farther distance than before. As the billowing cloak falls, however, he grows wide-eyed to find in the air, too. Both he and his Pokémon have charged their attacks to blast him off the mountain.[break][break]

And, in an instant, they attack.
[break]
The resulting EXPLOSION is so great that it leaves a crater in the space where Remiel once stood. When the dust clears, however, all they find in its wake is the scarred and mangled body of the FLYGON from before. It had sacrificed itself for its master, buying him the split-second of time he'd needed to TELEPORT away and flee.[break][break]

Though what transpired here today would inhabit his mind for quite some time afterward.[break][break]

FIN
[break]

MP FUND PAGE[break]
MP ADDED: +10 +10 FOR KNOCKING OUT A POKéMON +100 FOR COMPLETING A BATTLE +50 FOR PARTICIPATION IN A BATTLE +300 FOR LOSING A BATTLE +200 FOR POKéMON DEATH[break]
THREAD MP GAUGE: 710[break][break]

📝 TLDR[break][break]

whistles for FLYGON to return![break]
casts off his cloak to provide brief cover![break]
COVERTLY casts another LIGHTNING STILETTO![break]
FLYGON sacrifices itself for ![break]
TELEPORTS and flees!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Fire vs Thunder
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 23:40:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: