part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
book it [mp]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 21:00:05 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Shit. Where was she now? He had stayed so long to back up , but now he'd lost sight of her. But then the battles that rage across the mountain catch his attention, and Paxton takes cover to gather his thoughts. Penelope was taking the same risks as him and any other person guarding the primal point. With comms cut off, he needed to make his way back there and protect it from Rocket interference. That's his main mission. [break][break]

Anything else is secondary. [break][break]

So after reevaluating the gear still attached to him and looking over what pokemon he had left, he took a moment to reorient. The fog is thick but he could make it. He figured the sounds of the heaviest fighting were most likely still near the Primal Point, and so headed that way. [break][break]

He took the main paths figuring if anyone were to jump him now, they'd be hiding in the shadows of any off shoots of cover he'd try to use. The air is hot and he's bruised and bloodied from his last fight. There'd been a mention of healing near the point but....after that strange ROAR that knocked them all on their asses, he wasn't sure if that was still a thing or if the others were clawing their way back to the top. [break][break]

He knows he's just barely missing skirmishes by how hot or cold the environment felt. Different attacks launching and Paxton praying to the Gods he wouldn't get caught in the crossfire. And then he sees silver, and blinked. "Proff. ?" he asked, loudly, once. His hand moved to his side ready to attack if he made the mistake of engaging a Rocket.

[break][break]

+ | HEYYYY GIRL HEEEEY [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
book it [mp]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 17:48:18 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the aftermath of her fight against leaves her... confused, disoriented, and bloody.

she stumbles her way through the field, eyes scanning for familiar faces. somehow, she hopes to see , , or nearby. the lack of comms this entire time has been one cursed thing after another in a way. there's a sense of isolation, of fear instilled into it.

and then, she hears the voice of carried up over the persistent fog.

" ?"

he sounds farther away than she can confirm.

"where are you?"

pink healing mist follows her like a small cape, looping steadily around her. it's helpful considering the state left her in. that goddamn rat...

she looks to her left, then, and nods for her gallade to begin. the psychic type says nothing before a purple aura begins to envelope them. it takes her arm in its and teleports them to where she hopes paxton will be.

when they land, she has to settle in a lunge position, one knee keeping her steady on the ground. fuck... that was worse than usual.

her head turns, then, and she looks for paxton with narrowed eyes. a few moments pass before she does manage to catch sight of the telltale blonde... only he's not alone.

she sees the same silver hair he does. they're farther away from her but maybe she can still reach them.

"paxton!"

she tries to yell loud enough to be heard over the fighting. if it succeeds, she doesn't know. instead, she pushes herself into action and tries to intercept paxton before the man ( ) can notice him.

tl;dr |
- hey girl hey!
- hears paxton yelling
- trying to get to him by having gallade use teleport
- catches sight of
- tries to intercept paxton before amor notices

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
book it [mp]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 19:35:15 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
This entire endeavor had been trying. First had been his bout with where he learned more about the man, and his abilities albeit at the cost of his armor's integrity, and some burns on his body that he was going to have to force heal before he made public appearances again. Then there was his fight with that woman ( ) he hadn't expected to find another swordsman among the ranks of the League. She had left several cuts on his body, and he was bleeding from them, though they were clotting slightly. All in all, he looked as if he had walked through a warzone, but he had survived this far. The Primal Point was nearby which meant that if he succeeded in getting that crystal. He might be able to sway Rocket into allowing him to study it, and then he could save Regidrago. His titan.

"If you can hear me God of Time....Don't let me die here...." He thought to himself as he forced his body to move upwards before he caught sight of a raven haired male, and the person he saw called out to him, and that was when he realized that part of his helm had been compromised, and some of his hair was spilling out. It must have happened during his battle with that mercenary, and he grit his teeth. There were to few people that had silvery hair like his, and this person had mistaken him for Illeana, which meant she was nearby. Observing his surroundings he drew his blade prepared to strike the idiot down, before he hears her voice.

This was annoying, before she got to close he had to fix his helm, and so he summoned his Dragonite.

"To the sky...." He ordered Draco before she could get near him, and Draco rushed him into the sky out of their sight with Extreme Speed. High above where he could see the field he fixed his armor making sure it hid his hair properly once more. While they may have seen it already, that damage couldn't be undone, but know he had two more Leaguers to contend with. So he gave Draco a pat on the back landing in front of them, and his Sceptile erupted from it's ball.

Amor truly didn't want to do this, but he didn't think they would listen to reason. They would be like the others, but he would give diplomacy a shot, but afterward what happened would be up to them.

"Can I ask you to leave....Further violence is unnecessary." Whether Rocket would consider this a betrayal he didn't know, but there was a hint of remorse in those robotic vocal cords as he spoke to them in that eerie modulated voice. Both his Dragonite, and Sceptile hadn't battled at all yet. He had saved them just in case.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1013891685706645534/1039260626964447393/can_I_ask_you_to_leave.mp3[/player]

Even then he still had one more ace up his sleeve after them.

"So please just say you'll leave." He thought to himself.

TLDR
Amor realizes his hair is flowing out of his helm.
His Dragonite rushes him into the sky with Extreme Speed so he can conceal his locks real quick
He lands, and summons his Sceptile as well.
Asks them to just leave, and avoid further violence
Italics is internal monologue.
Click the player for extra immersion since his voice is being modulated...
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
book it [mp]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 21:38:18 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He turns around hearing her scream a couple more times. It doesn't sound distressed. Probably not another hostage situation. He took pause, the noise coming from a different direction than he'd been facing before darting backwards until he practically ran into the woman. "Illeana-" he said, voice low as he grabbed at her arm, firm and quick. [break][break]

The pink mist is an easy enough give away and he remembered her small brief on the effects of it. Without hesitation he brought out Joules, beaten within an inch of their life. Baldwin is too far gone. Alive, but knocked out for the rest of the night unless he could get some actual medical attention. While Joules lay on the ground, absorbing the magical mist, he took stock of his comrade. "What's your status? Are you hurt?" he asked eyeing the woman up and down before there's a sudden SWOOSH as someone pushes up into the air above them. [break][break]

A Dragonite soared over them but the rider was neither or . "Rocket, incoming." he warned, a hand moving to his belt as he retrieved a pokeball. The other lets go of , positioning hismelf in front of her defensively. [break][break]

"Then leave." he returned, eyes on @solor. Joules beeped weakly, magnets spinning idly liek he was on perma buffering status, doing their best to regain energy. "Professor, we're heading back to the Primal Point. Our main priority is it's defense." he reminded, tense at the stand off.

[break][break]

- getswith illie
- joules is out to heal pwease
- prepping a swap
- tells amor to stand down
[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
book it [mp]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 0:41:59 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]somehow, the death grip that paxton uses on her arm is almost a welcome relief. she heaves out a shaky sigh, the sound stuttering to escape around the pain.

in her desperate endeavor to reach the primal point after her fight against , she had nearly forgotten her rib was broken.

and while healing mist eases some pain, it can't just mend bones the way she needs it to.

"i -- yeah," she murmurs. it's strained, as if even talking is painful and in a way, it is. "broken rib, multiple open wounds."

the way she lists the injuries seems so insignificant, as if she's brushing them beneath the rug. and maybe she is...

"are you okay?"

above them, a swoosh alerts them of someone in the sky. she tenses and her muscles scream for her to stop, to rest, to give it up. does she even have another fight in her? the last took too much...

she's quick to release her galarian pontya. the pastel pony understands the summons with a single look at paxton's magnezone. while illeana's healing mist is potent, it's not strong enough to fully help the steel type recover as quickly as it needs. and without hesitation, her galarian ponyta is radiating with a heal pulse to help speed up the healing process.

her gallade, meanwhile, joins paxton in standing in front of the scientist. between the two, there's enough of a protective shield to give the false sense of security she desperately needs.

the man overhead asks for their departure. and in her injured state, mind fuzzy and blank with pain, she entertains it... at least, until paxton reminds her of her only mission: getting to the primal point. she knows she should be concerned about protecting it but with a god lingering in the background, she can't help the way she gives into selfish desires.

"if further violence is unnecessary, then stand down."

her gallade readies itself into a defensive stance as she speaks. and when her head turns slightly to find paxton's back, she drops her voice into a hushed whisper.

"i need to get to that primal point. alive or barely breathing, i don't care... just get me there."

tl;dr |
- hey girl hey!
- she rly doesn't have another fight in her...
- releases g!ponyta
- galarian ponyta uses heal pulse on magnezone to help further the healing
- asks to stand down

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
book it [mp]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 14:40:21 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Of course they weren't going to listen, he needed them to stay here away from the primal point. So far they had a Magnezone, and Ponyta from Galar out. It wasn't an impossible scenario, he could fight them equally at the very least, but that wasn't what he wanted. He just wanted them to go down the mountain away from his destination.

"You seem to misunderstand, you need to leave the other way." he pointed down the mountain. "Your companion is gravely injured, a fight here is only going to make things worse for her. Can you protect her without fail?" He asked the dark haired male as his Pokemon squared up blocking off the path up to the primal point.

The injuries on Illeana weren't lost on him, and it wasn't like he wasn't hurt either, but whoever she had fought had done a number on her it seemed. While he would prefer to not resort to such methods, torture was a viable method to make them both stand down. Perhaps Illeana was of stronger will, but would her companion be able to sit back, and watch it happen quietly?

"So I ask you again, please stay here." Though he knew they were going to refuse his request, it was a given. They had a job just like he did, they were to protect that point just like he was suppose to take it. The reasonings they had might be different, but he knew how stubborn the League was. Even if it was to their detriment. Draco's eyes began to glow blue, and the clouds overhead began to swirl, and darken as rain began to pour down over the battlefield. He had used Rain Dance to set the field up in his favor.

He was eyeing the both of them from behind his helm, and while they wouldn't be able to see, he was sighing a little bit. His Sceptile waited behind him as the rain poured down on the trio. It was obvious he wasn't going to let them pass, but he was still talking at the very least. Thankfully the rain was washing the blood from his wounds, and soothing his burns.

He would need all the relief he could get if diplomacy failed once more.

TLDR
Dragonite summons the rain
Amor tries the Talk No Jutus
Tension is building more....
Amor's Disguise
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
book it [mp]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 20:03:06 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He takes stock of his companion. His own body is sore, but aside from a heavy welt on his face from taking on a Lucario with a knife, he's mostly ok. He's felt worse, all thing considered. Illeana is a priority though. "Have you patched yourself up before?" he asked. Aggravating an open wound was unavoidable at this point. He could only offer something meager until she could get actual help. "Nothing's gonna help that rib but time, and ice." he added, words tinged with concern as he palmed a roll of gauze into the professor's hand for everything else. "I'm fine." his assurance is gruff, contending now with a new threat.
[break][break]

Joules' magnets spin faster and Paxton contends with how he was going to land their flyer. He sucked his teeth, broken rifle strapped uselessly to his back. "Understood, Professor." is all he said, teal eyes locked on a masked figure. "Do you have a way there?" his hand moved to a pokeball, ready to hand that over too.
[break][break]

He raised his voice, matching the level of the mechanical one from 's helmet. "You are unauthorized to be here at this time. Retreat immediately or face charges. Resistance will be met with force." he drops the spiel, wasting time as he wondered if he should use Joules or not. But his partner is already up, dropping an ELETRIC TERRAIN around them protectively. The dual type rose off the ground, rejuvenated by the Galarian Ponyta. There's a quick BEEP BEEP as they offered their thanks.
[break][break]

Paxton didn't like threats, eyes sharp. He does not smile, nor turn to even look back at his companion. Without hesitation he replied, voice steady, "My mission is to protect and defend the Primal Point from interference." Assisting and protecting was secondary to this. If he had his way he would've just grabbed her and ran off. But they don't know Amor's numbers and he can barely see around them in the thick of the fog. Rain began to pour down in sheets.

[break][break]

- Pep talk with illie yaaay!!! gives her some gauze and offers a pokeball maybe [break]
- Joules the Magnezone used Electric Terrain (1/5) [break]
- Paxton says he doesnt give a fcuk!!! [break]
-
[break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
book it [mp]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 3:34:28 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she accepts the gauze with a sigh.

it'll help, at least... but she believes it wasted on her. after all, she can heal, right?

she focuses her healing mist onto one hand and turns the potent healing onto her body, giving a once over with a hovering hand. the soothing sensation is immediate, even if it doesn't last as long as she'd like.

the rib will have to wait.

"you better be fine, concordas."

they need him. and in this moment, despite wanting to say she doesn't, she needs him too.

"my gallade can teleport there but we don't have a good vantage point. we need to be closer."

and the only thing standing between them and the primal point -- no, her god -- is a man in yet another helmet. she's tired of faceless rats.

her galarian ponyta readies itself with a dazzling gleam but it holds the power close, not quite releasing the hold it has over the move yet. it isn't time...

the man asks for them to stand down, to give up, to back off their mission out of concern for her wellbeing. she sneers at the thought.

"no, it'll make things worse for you."

she's not going to be held here. one way or another, she will make it to that goddamn primal point even if it's in a bloody heap.

rain dance falls down in rivets. it plasters white hair to her face, streaked scarlet until it becomes a rusty maroon. and for once, she really hopes her and karma vibe like that enough to make it through this in one whole piece.

"stand down and get out of the way."

her face is steel, no longer cracked porcelain struggling to stay whole. and in the foggy light of mt pyre, she almost shines like a pearl.

"i will not ask you again."

tl;dr |
- hey girl hey!
- not backing down
- galarian ponyta prepares a dazzling gleam but doesn't release it yet
- will teleport their asses out of here if she has to

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
book it [mp]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 20:18:30 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He sighed a little, but he was gaining more information. They had a Gallade that could use Teleport, but he wouldn't tell them that wouldn't work since his own Gallade could prevent it if needed. An Electric Terrain was set up, and they both seemed adamant about fighting him. This wasn't an unwinnable situation for him, and all he really had to do was stall them just long enough so that the mission could be completed. Even if it was for a few seconds. So with all of that in mind, and keeping an eye on that strange mist that seemed to be clinging to the two of them like a cloak.

"I see....I had hoped that perhaps my words may reach you, but it seems that was a folly on my part. Please forgive my error." The robotic voice changed from the eeriely cheerful tone to a more calm, and collected version. "You both know what to do." With the rain pouring down he had no idea what sort of moves that Magnezone could use, but it was something that he could account for more than likely.

His Sceptile acted first placing both of it's palms on the ground, and a massive torrent of thick vines appeared appeared out of the ground, and attempted to strike both the Magnezone, and the Ponyta. Dragonite meanwhile began to beat his wings rapidly, and the wind from the Rain Dance swirled around him like a tornado, and he sent the barrage of Hurricane force winds at both opponents in tandem with the vines. Between that, and the Frenzy Plant it was a strong opening attack, and he was curious to see what sort of counter measures the two of them came up with in order to deal with it.

If they wanted to get to his destination, then he would have to hold them off, and hope that some other Rocket was fortunate enough to beat him there, and take the glory of getting the crystal.

"I do sincerely apologize for this. But I have to make sure that everyone on that meteor makes it back. Your machine puts that in jeopardy." It was the truth, Amor had friends on both the League, and Rocket on that rock in the sky, and while he had no clue what was going on. If they fired this machine to early it would potentially cause harm to them. So he would play the villain today.

Nothing more, nothing less.

TLDR
Sceptile uses Frenzy Plant
Dragonite uses Hurricane with Rain Boost!
Rain 2/5
Amor apologizes for things turning out like this.
LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
book it [mp]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2022 5:19:39 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He nodded in regards to , putting back the pokeball on his belt and preparing for the worst. The professor steeled herself for the worst, the rain clearly a set up. The mechanical voice sounded disappointed and Paxton is already tired. Joules speeds up their spinning moving in front of their trainer. Paxton needed only to share a glance with Illeana, before the the coordinated opening slammed the group. The earth rumbled as brambles rapidly grew and twisted around them. [break][break]

"Joules, ZAP CANON ASAP!" he ordered as he crouched near the steel type, who'd dropped down to the ground to create a small piece of cover for the man. The winds howl in his ears, drowning about the words but as the winds batter down. [break][break]

As the worst comes to pass he can hear the Rocket saying something else and he grimaced. "Shut it. I don't fucking care." Again, he cursed 's Lucario as his Magnezone attempting to fire the rider and pokemon out of the sky. Things would be so much easer if his gear was still working. "Your comrades shouldn't be up there in the first place." he added, struggling to reach his knife and cut through the FRENZY PLANT that had encased him and Joules. His Magnezone struggled as well, attempting to fire off the attack at the incoming Sceptile.

[break][break]

- Joules the Magnezone used ELECTRIC TERRAIN (2/5) [break]
Paxton boutta learn how to fLYYY in this hurricane [break]
- shake shake shake SIGNORA hiding behind joules [break]
- We STUCK in this bitch [break]
- Tells Amor to cease and DESIST [break]
- Joules the Magnezone used ZAP CANON on Sceptile

[break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
book it [mp]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 1:56:48 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the galarian ponyta can sense one thing: this is about to go south.

the preemptive dazzling gleam fires off at the man's dragonite before frenzy plant strikes. it leaves the pastel pony's body in a flash of fairy energy moments before vines rise and ensnare its body. illeana is quickly restrained right after their pokemon and paxton.

"cut the bullshit."

her stare is bordering on angry, as if she's reached her limit. and honestly, she has... her body is past the point of exhaustion. she's running on fumes of adrenaline after a near death experience.

somehow, the sound of electricity from paxton's magnezone instills a sense of fear in her she hadn't had before. if she didn't know better, she'd assume it to be linked to the electrical burns on her body found after waking up alone in the dirt.

"whatever excuses you have make no difference."

she struggles against the frenzied vines, nothing more than a captive animal giving in to aggression.

"you can't stop me from getting to that primal point."

she will not allow it.

tl;dr |
- hey girl hey!
- g!ponyta releases dazzling gleam at dragonite before frenzy plant strikes
- illie calls bullshit
- we stuck besties

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
book it [mp]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 22:23:12 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
His attacks were successful at doing what they were meant to do. These two didn't seem to pose a threat to him, but if they continued to bring out more Pokemon after this. It could cause a problem. The Zap Cannon that wove through the air towards his Sceptile was Detected, and deftly avoided with a backflip causing the electrical canon to hit the ground, and leave a small crater in it's wake. The Dazzling Gleam however hit his Dragonite square, but the professor had made a single miscalculation. Draco's scales were thicker than normal, and his Multiscale guarded him against the pesky fairy type attack. He took damage, but it wasn't what it should have been, and she might notice that.

So Draco landed next to Amor, and used Roost to restore the stamina that the fairy type had attempted to sap, and the currently disguised Amor just sighed. They were both fighting off the vines from his Sceptiles previous attack, and this was as good a chance as any for him to leave.

"Regardless of your words, you will simply have to wait a while. I can't have you teleporting there." And at those words he withdrew his two ace pokemon, and sent out his third. Gallade. "Gallade use Imprison." With that singular command he sealed off their ability to use Teleport for a while. "I'm sure you'll still make it there, but not until after I do. Let's go." He spoke the words coolly, there was more that he could say to them, but it was meaningless. This was a courtesy he was returning for . She had listened to his words, and so out of respect for the Swordswoman he wouldn't cause these two further damage.

And so just as quickly as it had started, it ended. The robotic ninja vanished with his Gallade using Teleport after sealing away their own. He wouldn't have thought to use Imprison had he not heard the professor talk about it.

And so he would finally arrive at the summit next to his prize. Or would he wind up elsewhere do the strange force that had appeared? Only time would tell.

TLDR
Sceptile used Detect to avoid Zap Cannon
Dragonite tanked Dazzling Gleam with Multiscale to half the damage
Dragonite used Roost to recover his lost strength (Because this is my try hard strat....I'm sorry!)
Amor summoned his Gallade, and used Imprison. Which seals the moves Teleport, Protect, Psycho Cut, Stone Edge, Imprison, and Mean Look.
Took advantage of Paxton, and Illie fighting with the vines to vanish using Teleport....
(I know I did a lot this post, forgive me! I tried to end it cleanly!)

MP Total
At least 50....

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
book it [mp]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 5:11:05 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Joules beeped to Paxton, signaling no contact on target and preparing another attack to keep the pressure on the Sceptile. Much like their trainer, the Magnezone is ready to rapid fire the same blast if possible despite the bind they were in. Paxton is abut half way through cutting his legs out when landed. He tensed, ready to swap out his knife for the side arm at his waist. Joules fires off all cylinders ripping and pulling at vines as they tried to get in front of Paxton and . "We'll see about that, buddy." [break][break]

True to their word though, they do nothing but IMPRISON. Paxton gets right back to work. Joules ZAP CANONS themselves out of the vines before moving to help Illie. "Professor, I can still move us back up with my Dragapult, but it'll take a few seconds longer I think due to SHADOW SNEAK." he said, voice low as he cut through. "How's the rib?"

[break][break]

- Joules the Magnezone used ELECTRIC TERRAIN (4/5) [break]
- Still trying to get out [break]
- AMOR JSUT DEUCED OUT??? [break]
- damn we can't teleport [break]
- Joules escapes [break]
- tell illie about shadow sneak [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
book it [mp]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 5:24:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he lands and she raises her chin in defiance. despite the vines pressing on her broken rib or where had pulled the sword out of her side, she bites back every hint of pain because like hell will she lose face here in front of a rat.

and yet, he doesn't do much more than imprison her gallade's teleport. great, lovely!

he leaves, then, in a quick blur and she hates the way relief floods into the system. exhaustion quickly takes over as paxton breaks through the vines to make his way over to her.

"whatever we have to do... do it."

no matter the consequences, right?

paxton cuts through enough of the vines surrounding her and her ponyta for the duo to break through them. she collapses to the ground, finally releasing the sharp hiss of pain she'd been struggling to restrain. fuck.

"hurts like a bitch," is all she provides him before her galarian ponyta inches closer to use heal pulse on her. it's not enough to mend the rib but it helps with the pain in some regard. she raises a single hand and presses the healing mist wrapped palm to her side. the vines reopened the sword wound and if they're going to make it to the primal point right now, she'll need to be conscious enough to be of use.

she uses the gauze he had given her to make a shitty bandage for the bleeding wound on her side. it'll hold for now and that's enough for her to push herself back onto shaky legs.

"let's go."

tl;dr |
- hey girl hey!
- teleport is imprisoned
- paxton cuts enough of her vines for her to break out of them
- galarian ponyta uses heal pulse on illeana
- get us outta here bestie
- to the primal point we go!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
book it [mp]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 23:39:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: