cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-five
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
matias’ PA / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
321 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 1:18:04 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cubchoo color-shiny"] // snowboy showdown

[attr="id","moonpost"]
Calla shrieked in horror (over dramatized horror, but still.) “Not the Marie Antoinette treatment!!” Lucky for her she had an extra laying to the side. It just wasn’t as pretty.[break][break]

With a huff she lifted it and placed it on the middle, trying to pat it into place. Then she made a smaller ball of snow, as if she were making ears for a bear snow boy. But this time instead of lobbing it at Kieran’s snow boy, she chucked it at his face instead. Loving sister behavior, you know?[break][break]

Now to grab those antlers…
[break][break]
xUliQK9N
[break][break]
tldr;[break]
Open to interaction!
[break]
+ is SABOTAGED (-1 top = 2 remaining)[break]
+ 8 out of 8 prompts fulfilled!![break]
+ (2) top acquired [break]
+ (2) middle acquired[break]
+ (2) bottom acquired[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","moonbottom"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit2"]

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost b"]color: var(--accent); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

roux

kier
he/him
June 3
viridian city, kanto
hopeless romantic
ranger
cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
68 posts
Kieran Roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kieran
Kieran Roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 1:23:16 GMT
Kieran Roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"]@snowboy showdown

[attr="id","moonpost"]
"That's what you get." He stuck his tongue out at his twin, waving his hands around. Though to be honestly, he was running out of steam and... admittedly, he wasn't designed for the cold.
[break][break]
"Hands are getting kinda cold." He hummed the melody of jingle bells to take his mind off of it, but it wasn't really helping if he was completely honest. Shaky cold hands made it harder to hold the snow, especially as he awkwardly re-situated the ruined bit, thanks to Calla. At least the whole snowboy wasn't ruined. "Oh — haha! I'm done. I win."

[break][break]
ZmGpC2G_
[break][break]
Notes[break]

Open to interaction :3[break]
let this torment end pls[break]
1 middle [break]
1 bottom [break]
1 top [break]
1 accessory [break]
+ Reference a holiday song [break]
+YESSSS!!! SNOWBOY COMPLETE.
[break][break]

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-five
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
matias’ PA / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
321 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 1:30:15 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="id","moonpost"]
Yeah yeah yeah, whatever..” she grumbled back as she tried to fashion her snowboy’s face into a smile, rather than the weird grimace it looked like it had currently.[break][break]

Maybe she was a little bit over this too. Her toes were pretty cold, despite the boots on her feet. “Yeah. Me too. It’s getting pretty late, huh? Maybe we should get soup or pizza after this too. Not just the cocoa.” Had his dewott hidden those antlers? She swore she just saw them…
[break][break]
aebo27ES
[break][break]
tldr;[break]
Open to interaction!
[break]
+ pls…just let her decorate this snow[break]
+ (3) top acquired [break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-five
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
matias’ PA / PR rep
ace
awards
321 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 1:40:13 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="id","moonpost"]
Where did they go? Ugh. In her search, she failed to see that Kieran had finished his own snowboy. But now it was more than that!! It was a matter of pride that she at least finished the dumb sculpture. “Fine! You’re the winner! But I still wanna finish..which means you gotta wait for me.”[break][break]

her cubchoo moved to sit next to his dewott as they watched her determined plight—digging for something, anything that might work.
[break][break]

Wait! There they were! Launching into the snow, she scooped up the antlers that had been buried by her snow boy’s old, crushed head. Lifting them, she adorned them on the snow boy like a crown. “You still win, though. Okay. Pizza? I want to feel my fingers again.” She smiled over at her brother— a look that said truce?[break][break]
Os4ELyWQ
[break][break]
tldr;[break]
Open to interaction!
[break]
+ pls…just let her decorate this snow[break]
+ (3) top acquired [break]
+ (1) accessory acquired[break]
+ SNOW BOY COMPLETE!!
[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

luci
he/they
jan 30
hearthome, sinnoh
pansexual
sculptor/painter
civilian
one-track mind
one-track heart
6'3" height
6'3" height
high achiever, don't you see? baby, nothing comes for free.
awards
185 posts
luciano fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luci
luciano fisk
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 1:58:42 GMT
luciano fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luci2top"]
[attr="class","luci2"]

one of the bottom pieces that he worked on — perfect and spherical in shape — suddenly goes poof! luci blinks with surprise, tearing his gaze away from to see the back-end of one scurrying away.

[break][break] his hand falls away too.

[break][break] by the time he looks back to , the moment is over. instead, he turns his attention to inspect his own snowboy to make sure that it is all prepared. luckily, the bottom piece was just an extra.

[break][break] "what were we talking about, again?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] kfMFfnI| [break]
[break][break]

sabotaged duplicate bottom [break][break]

x1 bottom (5)[break]
x1 middle (26) [break]
x1 top (68) [break]
x1 decoration (94) [break] [break][break]

snowboy complete!

[newclass=".luci2"]--accent:#B6C4E3; } .luci2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .luci2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins' } .luci2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .luci2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .luci2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .luci2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .luci2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".luci2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#B6C4E3;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,208 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 2:17:00 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gems"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-moon"]

[attr="class","avatar"]
galar could get cold, and jayden had certainly spent winters in colder places like circhester, but for some reason this was the first time he had created a snowboy. it was the kind of thing that he thought might enjoy. he wondered if it was something that they could've done together back in kanto.

[break][break] maybe if things hadn't been stained.

[break][break] jayden glances up at the commotion, spotting a familiar flash of mint-colored hair. was okay? he considered leaving his snowboy, but that would leave him open for sabotage.

[break][break]

uZv9fswT

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
open to interaction [break][break]

top (69) [break]
middle [break]
bottom (24) (21) (5) [break]
decoration

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".gems"] --accent:#643BB0; --speech:#925df5; } .jayjay { --accent:#643BB0; --speech:#925df5; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody b"]color: var(--speech); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody i"]color: var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody u"]color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .gems:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .gems .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .gems .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 3:53:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Of course I did," he offered with a hint of worry to his voice.

Did he not pay enough attention to her? That was an issue he'd remedy as quickly as he could. Nonetheless, he reached out a hand to give her Steelix a gentle pat on its firm head. The large steel type suited his bodyguard. It was carefully reforged as a more armor plated Onix -- another pokemon he felt suited her. Although he wasn't often one for physical contact, there was something about the time they spent together during the holiday season that made him feel as though he was free to do so. Maybe it was due to the fact he finally had people whom he could actually celebrate something with. Fingers gently intertwined with her own as he knelt down in the snow and used his free hand to help his Delphox mold his next piece.

"It's like my father once told me, togetherness is a source of inspiration," he spoke blandly. "If we do things like this more often, our work life will go much more swimmingly."

While he was neither here nor there in the idea of his late father, the man did often speak wisdom that stuck with him. As always though, he spoke what was on his mind, reflecting to his partner. His Delphox who proudly wore a Santa hat continued to pat down the snow.

"I didn't really celebrate the holidays, however, they were viewed as unnecessary. What of you and your family?"

It wasn't often they had the chance to speak so transparently.

VUR95L4k - 10 = 74

x0 bottom
x1 middle
x1 top
x1 decoration

prompts used
- dress your pokemon in a holiday costume

⚰︎ divider made by milky!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 4:13:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It was near impossible for him to hold back the eyeroll at her cocky question. Perhaps she'd been a bit too haughty given her current success with him as her fighting dog. But maybe, as he came to grow closer to her (much to his chagrin,) she deserved to sit on her high horse for a bit. Whether it be the Stockholm syndrome taking its toll, or the gentler nature of the season, Roman couldn't help but give a shrug of his shoulders.

"I guess I did," he offered halfheartedly. "Most of our coworkers don't offer much as far as intrigue goes."

He truly had no interest in some of their newer additions to the velvet room. French remained drab. On top of that, he knew the two were whispering insults about the other staff in that ridiculous Kalosian lilt of theirs. The two were almost as ridiculous as the Amazoness and her compact boyfriend who were acting like a bunch of touch starved fools over the hill. If it weren't for the fact that he could somewhat relate, he'd have hurled an insult or two their way. But maybe they deserved the time off, too. He felt a hint of jealousy in the connection the two had -- it was caring and careful. (His socket offered a phantom pain behind where he'd fit the glass eye in. Lorelei was far from careful.)

"I've never really been one for games in both the literal and metaphorical sense, you know. But I suppose that's because I never had the time."

TC4HgTEl

x0 bottom
x2 middle
x1 top
x0 decoration

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 4:24:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
For a moment, Fritz reeled in pure surprise at the admittedly kind gesture. It wasn't the first time they'd simply relaxed at one of their homes and did each other's nails or something along those lines. But the fact that she wanted to spend her holiday time with him meant something that even words could not describe. A soft smile tugged at his lips as he halted his work and looked up at her. His eyes seemed to shine a bit almost as if he were attempting to hold back tears. The holidays fell hard for him given his mother's passing -- she was really the only other person in the world he seemed to care about other than himself. (Ironic he's nothing like she was.)

"I think I'd like that a lot, Aimee."

Was that the first time he'd ever called her by her actual name? It was hard to say. But rather than let himself look like a total fool, Fritz poured his focus back into his snowboy. Some time together would be nice, as their team could get more acquainted with one another. In fact, it seemed even his Dewott was rather excited at the notion. It admired the admittedly dopey Dragonite within Aimee's party. Almost like it wanted to be big and strong like the Dragonite too someday.

"Should I bring anything other than my charming self?"

And like that, he was back to his normal Fritzy behavior.

YFaIdmAX

SNOWBOY PARTS:
x1 bottom
x1 middle
x1 top
x1 decoration
SNOWBOY COMPLETE

prompts used:
- n/a

@aim

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 4:29:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
To say he felt a little moved with Taiga's return was an understatement. She really decided not to let his ass freeze to death, huh. Goddamn, if he wasn't higher than a kite in that moment, he'd likely burst into tears. A little show of powdered courage helped him stay a little warm in the bitter cold, but Charizard's heat, her own body heat, and the drink she brought him was more than enough to keep his spirits lifted. He couldn't help but laugh as he leaned back into her touch as he attempted to get another part done.

"Babe, you're really too good to me, you know that, right?"

9bb64Txm

bottom: x2 = duplicate destroyed via sabotage
middle: x3 = 2 duplicates destroyed via sabotage
top: x3
decoration: x0

@taiga

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,546 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 5:29:40 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"We were planning a coffee date." Paxton said simply, snickering as made his way off with some of 's snowboy. He packed some snow together before looking back at his companion. "Want some help? I'm almost done with mine." [break][break]

Ws4mAPhZ

[break][break]

+ | -10 from holiday prompts [break][break]

Snowboy parts: [break]

Bottom: 1-25 (x2)[break]
Middle: 26-50 (x2) [break]
Top: 51-75 (x1)[break]
Decoration: 76-100 (x2)[break]

SNOWBOY COMPLETE! 

Prompts: [break]

Sabotage a snowboy. [break]
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume. [break]
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling [break]
Interact with/reference the Darmanitan [break]
Reference a seasonal food/drink [break]
Express a holiday wish/gift idea [break]
Compliment another character's snowboy [break]
Reference a holiday song [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 5:32:08 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
he had to be careful with what he was saying and lorelei knew it, but she couldn't help but feel an iota of pride in his admittance. [break]
"you never had the time because you were too busy with work and the family," she finished his thought for him, bringing back the past without remorse for what was now the present. it was much better now, she thought. roman had more time and freedom, albeit less of his soul intact. was a soul able to grow back or perhaps was it more like a wanderer - looking to return home at the opportune moment? for roman's sake, lorelei hoped it was one of the two. [break]
roman was a man worthy of escaping her side and regaining what time had taken from him. that much was evident the more time she spent with him.[break]
this thought made lorelei's hands heavy, working almost idly in the snow as opposed to the focused and earnest approach she had taken before. "i find them charming enough. maybe the workdays go by so fast these days i forget to hate them," she said as a half-truth regarding their coworkers. "they each have their own place in the office, albeit some more tolerable than others." this much was a whole truth. even they had their own spots and charms, albeit many would agree they were a disaster and a horrible situation to behold. despite roman's discomfort and the unfortunate circumstance of their ongoing union, she was ... happy.[break]
"what do you intend to do after this?"
[break]

@romanl

t7R_MLMz

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 BOTTOM
x 2 MIDDLE
x 2 DECORATION

PROMPTS FILLED:
DRESSING UP POKEMON
close tab

played by

HONEY

RHU, SHE-HULK
SHE/HER
MAY 30TH
PEWTER CITY
HET.S/DEMI.R
BODYGUARD, JAILER
CADET
UNCHAINED
& UNTAMEABLE
0 height
0 height
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THAT BITCH-ASS BEHAVIOR
awards
43 posts
RHUGONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhugone
RHUGONE
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 5:59:55 GMT
RHUGONE Avatar
things like ... this?[break]
rhugone's gaze was focused on their intertwined hands. despite roman's bitching in the background causing her ears to burn due to someone thinking and speaking ill of her, she wasn't quite the touch-starved one. if anything, she was a bit hesitant to let cato touch her so much. it wasn't disgust or fear, but just a gentle worry that he might not know what he was doing when he was using her for warmth or companionship. the two were still very much boss and employee but even that didn't bother her - she simply had no wish to grow any ulterior motives to the point of jeopardizing her work for cato by muddying it with growing feelings.[break]
regardless, she allowed him this moment and held his hand gently. this much would be fine, she argued with herself.[break]
this much wasn't crossing the line with him, right?[break]
"i don't remember anything about my family," the bodyguard responded in an equally dry manner. she didn't hate the topic, but she simply had nothing to offer. "all i remember is being told i was a big baby for my mother. nothing else." no disappointment or sadness came from rhugone as she reflected on this, only slight worry over her unknown mother who may have had complicated childbirth if she was truly as large as her caretakers had told her. she wasn't exactly an orphan, but she wasn't exactly raised by her biological parents or family. all she knew was a small 'town family' that had raised her in the outer portions of pewter city. some had ordained her a wolf child upon arrival but she had found her place working various apprenticeships that made use of her almost blank slate personality at an early age.[break]
"i like it better when you tell me more about yourself," she urged for him to continue doing so while she returned to helping her steelix form balls out of snow.

nluuGsYg

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 DECORATION
x 2 MIDDLE
x 1 TOP

PROMPTS FILLED:
DRESS POKEMON IN CHRISTMAS OUTFIT/S
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 6:41:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"who's aimee?" a pause. another pause. a third -- "oh, that's me, haha!"[break]
axolotl didn't seem to really realize what she had done. it was a kind gesture, sure, but she was a kind person when it came down to it and would easily give up her time if fritz had just so asked or shown any prior interest; thus, she wasn't very moved when he accepted - simply smiling with excitement like a little kid who had a playdate planned. "yay! it'll be so much fun. we can talk about boys and gossip and --" her thoughts were cut off by her glaceon slipping past her feet on purpose, knocking her over as if to say to shut up for annoying it with all her talking. the wild pokemon seemed to still be very wild indeed, making assisted living have to pull out her metaphorical life alert and reach out both arms to fritz. tears were brimming in her eyes, her tailbone having gotten a not-so-tender beating all winter long with how ice seemed to be the opposite of her environment she prospered in.[break]
"it huuurts!" she whined, tears brimming in her eyes as she rubbed at them while her glaceon sighed, being beaten down verbally by the rest of her team - especially the motherly barney who seemed to pick up the glaceon and growl at it menacingly. the glaceon was put to work with the snowboy now, as means of getting even.
[break]

@fritz

GsB7SXW|

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 MIDDLE
x 3 DECORATION

PROMPTS FILLED:
---
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 7:08:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"whatever yer making, i'm a fan of it and i cheer you on," taiga said enthusiastically - trying her best to be supportive though it seemed he was forming various tandemaus families out of snow. was this his vision? probably not, but taiga found it charming nonetheless the more that she squinted her eyes and tilted her head. "what exactly are you making though?" she just had to ask. while she was trying to be a good partner, she also just couldn't help but be at a loss as to what creation was being made.[break]

@jaskier

SNOWBOY FINISHED.

PLAYER HONEY HAS FINISHED ALL PROMPTS ACROSS HER CHARACTERS.
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">