Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
With Great Power [m]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 14:12:54 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]
[attr="class","zevhtext"]

[attr="class","zevhpkmn"]

Miraculously, Zev returned from Littleroot Town largely unscathed. The same could not be said for his Pokémon; abandoned on the battlefield like mere refuse were the corpses of his Hydreigon and Tyranitar. That fact did not bother Zev, however. Pokémon — like people — were tools, easily replaced if they ended up breaking.[break][break]

What bothered him, however, was what Caleb had said. Now that the battle was over, the high of victory and discovery had dulled, tempered by his brother's words.[break][break]

"I left. It was my choice. I'm not going back."[break][break]

Impossible. How could Caleb betray his own brother? His elder? But instead of flooding with unbridled fury as before, Zev fell into a frustrated contemplation, trying to sort out the insane logic that could lead Caleb to such actions. He pondered this as he escaped back to Sootopolis with the rest of Team Rocket.[break][break]

As Zev entered the submarine docked at the city's harbor, he decided there was simply no logic or reason to Caleb's decisions. The answer was much simpler: the League had brainwashed the younger Harcourt into becoming their pawn.[break][break]

There are five stages to grief, and Zev chose denial.[break][break]

Soon, the assassin found himself in front of a familiar office door. Grunts had pointed him this way, saying the Underboss in question had already returned there from Mt. Pyre. Zev knocked to announce his presence.

[attr="class","zevhooc"][break]

NOTES

Mission: Post PAAA

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevh]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zevh]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhtext b"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
With Great Power [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 7:46:14 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Though Gavin doesn't hear the knock on account of the soundproof room, his Rotom lets out a soft bzzt! to alert him to a presence on the camera outside the door. Glancing at the screen, he recognizes and signals for his Klefki to undo the FAIRY LOCK on the door.
[break][break]
It swings open through the aid of Sylveon's TELEKINESIS.
[break][break]
In the aftermath of Pyre, Gavin had wanted nothing more than to stay at home with his husband and decompress. Yet as soon as he'd tended to his wounds and those of , he'd taken a long shower and changed his clothes and went right back to work. But for the shadows beneath his eyes, the underboss betrays none of the exhaustion he feels.
[break][break]
"Zev."
[break][break]
Gavin closes his laptop to give the other his full attention.
[break][break]
"Are you here to report on Littleroot?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 Post PAAA

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
With Great Power [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 12:40:56 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]

The hitman nodded as the door swung closed behind him. He crossed the room and took a seat in the chair opposite Gavin's. "I figured you'll want to hear the short version now. I'll submit a longer version in writing."[break][break]

After all, he was also exhausted, evidenced by the haggardness in his face and the way his shoulders drooped, even as he sat in the chair. The adrenaline of the fight had faded, and he was close to crashing.[break][break]

"Someone must have tipped off the League. They were gathered in large numbers to defend the town, though from my half of Littleroot, I couldn't see exactly how many they'd deployed. A whole squad of Rangers from Slateport engaged us at the theater, though we were able to hold them off thanks to Delarosa's powers."[break][break]

A pause. Zev didn't want to mention his brother, but he knew Gavin would ask.[break][break]

"Caleb was there, as I suspected he might be."

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevh]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
With Great Power [m]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 22:39:54 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Gavin's stoic features slip into a scowl at the mention of a mole. Such things were inevitable when sensitive plans were discussed in open forum, especially when children and members known to be at risk of defection were in attendance. Often, it fell to him to clean up their mess.[break][break]

"Several of our agents have been reported M.I.A. Some before the op, some as a result of it. We've yet to confirm how many are dead and how many have flipped their allegiance." If they had merely gone into hiding as a result of low faith in Walsh's plan, Gavin could almost sympathize with them. But he had no sympathy for turncoats. "I'll send word to Admin Fiorelli."[break][break]

As head of their intelligence operations, would need to know about potential leaks in their pipeline.[break][break]

Of course it was Slateport. Those Rangers were a thorn in his side.[break][break]

Naturally, his next question would be of , and Zev beats him to the punch. Gavin nods, slow.[break][break]

"Did you engage?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 Post PAAA

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]`
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
With Great Power [m]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 12:10:57 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]

"I did, though not right away," Zev admitted. "Slateport's Ranger Captain was first to reach me. Do you know him? . He's a regular at my bar, which is how I recognized him."[break][break]

Tam wasn't the only Slateport Ranger to make Howling at the Moon into a regular haunt, either. Zev had seen on the battlefield as well, though other Rockets kept the former councilman occupied while Zev dealt with Tam.[break][break]

"I'd managed to kill one of his Pokémon when Caleb showed his face. He was troublesome, to say the least." Zev's mouth curled down into a frown, the first hint at deeper frustrations. "The League has their hooks deeper in him than I thought. But in the chaos of the battlefield, we got separated before I could subdue him."[break][break]

Gavin need not know more details than that, Zev decided. Not yet, anyway.[break][break]

The hitman moved on. "There's more. I wasn't a direct witness to this, but I heard on the way back from others that the DRK Triad was there — a man named Quanto — with the Legendary Pokémon Dialga."

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
With Great Power [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 3:02:57 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Lips pull back from teeth as noise of disgust rises in Gavin's throat.[break][break]

Fucking Fawley.[break][break]

"I know him."[break][break]

He says no more, allowing Zev to continue, until the hitman mentions downing one of the captain's Pokémon. "Shame you didn't kill him, too. He ought to be dead; miracle they were able to pull him out from under the building I brought down on his head."[break][break]

He's less bitter about the failed assassination and more about the continuation of 's efforts with the Slateport Rangers to hinder Rocket's operations. Did the man not know when to quit? He was as bold as he was stupid.[break][break]

Years have jaded Gavin to the certainty of 's loyalty, Zev's own assertions the only suggestion of doubt. So he's less surprised by the news, and more disappointed. Another agent lost to the League. How many would they lose before they were through?[break][break]

Too many. He thinks of his own brother and swallows bile.[break][break]

"If he's entrenched with the Rangers, you'll have more chances, I'd imagine." He leans back in his chair and folds his arms. "Especially if you continue to work with Rocket."[break][break]

He's about to get to the meat of the meeting when Dialga is mentioned. His brow arches.[break][break]

"I'll be sure to look into those reports." Dialga has always fascinated him. "To follow up on my point — there's a position with your name on it, if you're interested. I'm sure you're familiar with Rocket's Beasts." The muscle, the terrifying prime of their fighting force. "Leadership was impressed with your performance, but I understand you've been reluctant to make any commitments in the past." He inclines his head, uncrossing his arms to release his tension. "There's no pressure to accept; there will always be others vying for the spot. But I'd like you to at least consider it."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 Post PAAA

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
With Great Power [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 11:41:39 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]

Zev observed the way Gavin seethed at his mention of the Slateport Ranger Captain. When Gavin mentioned dropping a building onto Tam Fawley's head, Zev made a mental note to look into that report — if it was even on file somewhere. But he said nothing about it, and instead merely listened to Gavin's comments.[break][break]

Comments that ended in the offer of a promotion.[break][break]

Zev raised an eyebrow. It was not in his nature to be humble; in fact, mention of how he had impressed leadership came as no surprise to him. Of course they were impressed. Zev had given them no reason not to be.[break][break]

"Hmm."[break][break]

The proposition was actually very advantageous. If the League had indeed brainwashed Caleb — and there was no other explanation that made sense in Zev's mind — then becoming a Rocket Beast would afford Zev the freedom to pursue that vile institution. He would have the power and authority to undertake operations that could directly undermine it.[break][break]

On the other hand, no longer would he be a mere contractor, working on the fringe of Team Rocket's activities. In a sense, he would represent the crime syndicate in much the same way people like , , and Gavin himself did. Zev would have to take command. Grunts would come to him for mentorship and advice. He would have to train them to be killers, so that they could train their Pokémon to be killers in turn.[break][break]

A part of him wanted to turn down the offer on impulse. This part of Zev was the one that had quit the army after serving his contract, the one that hated answering to another's authority. But if he declined the promotion now, all of his efforts in Hoenn to raise his worth in the eyes of Rocket's leadership would be in vain.[break][break]

He had worked hard to turn Rocket into a tool for the pursuit of his own goals. It was time to reap what he had sown.[break][break]

"I'll do it," Zev said to Gavin.

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
With Great Power [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 3:35:04 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

With his new rank of Beast, Zev would have no trouble receiving authorization to read Gavin's report on the incident involving in the coming days; the underboss' reports are heavily detailed and meticulous, outlining what he'd learned of the Ranger Captain's Pokemon and battling style as well as an inventory of what had been gained and lost in the operation.[break][break]

It had been Lugia to collapse the building after the clash of two titanic Tyranitar had left it heavily damaged, the shadowed legend appearing at the end of the battle to extract her vessel from the threat of incoming authorities.[break][break]

In the meantime, Gavin patiently awaits 's reply.[break][break]

It comes quicker than expected, and thus he's surprised by the affirmation. He'd expected the assassin to either refuse firmly and outright or else request some time to think on it; Zev does neither of those things.[break][break]

Gavin nods, accepting a shift in expectations.[break][break]

"Excellent," he says, making a note to send word to Walsh and the other Rocket brass. "No official assignment of yet, but you should expect a lot of work in the coming weeks." His smile is tight; his own schedule was equally strained. "Do you have any questions?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 Post PAAA

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
With Great Power [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 12:25:50 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]

Zev shook his head. "No questions, though I'm sure some will come to me later. However, there's one last thing you should know about before I leave."[break][break]

He reached into the inner pocket of his tactical jacket. Zipped up inside so that it was hot against his chest was the shard of the primal crystal he'd retrieved from Littleroot.[break][break]

The crystal gleamed in the oppressive light of Gavin's office, an aura of power emanating from within. Zev placed it carefully on the wooden surface of Gavin's desk.[break][break]

"It's from the primal crystal. I obtained it during the chaos of battle," he explained with deadly seriousness. "It teleported me to the energy source the Megalopolan told us about."[break][break]

Zev looked Gavin directly in the eye, waiting for the full weight of those words to sink in.

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevh]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhtext b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
With Great Power [m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 8:47:30 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Sharp eyes follow the shard from the moment Zev unveils it from his jacket until it rests against the polished wood of his desk. He does not hesitate to reach out, to curl long fingers around this otherworldly prize, though there is care in the way he handles it.
[break][break]

It's warm. He turns it around in his fingers, marvelling.
[break][break]

"Teleported you?" He looks up from the shard, brow arching. Hunger burns in his eyes. "Where? What was the energy source? Was it the Tree?"
[break][break]

It doesn't occur to him, in his excitement, that Zev might not know of the Tree of Life that had once taken root in the bowels of a Littleroot contest hall.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
With Great Power [m]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 16:16:18 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]

Zev had read about the previous incident with the Tree of Life in Littleroot, but even if he hadn't, the answer was clear. "No. There was something else under Littleroot's theater: a mechanical city, far underground, protected by some kind of invisible barrier. The crystal teleported me inside the barrier to the middle of the city."[break][break]

He observed the intensity of Gavin's expression. Mixed in with wonder and curiosity was a naked desire for the power the crystal promised. Zev himself felt no similar lust for it. What he sought instead was continued control over the underboss.[break][break]

By handing over the shard to Gavin for Team Rocket's use, Zev could ensure Gavin's continued trust and support.[break][break]

"The energy source is in a heart-shaped vessel in a tower. I couldn't reach it at the time, but I think a small ops team can go, scout out the location, set up some kind of base camp, and try to obtain the energy source."[break][break]

Perhaps, as a newly minted Beast, that could be one of Zev's first responsibilities.

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevh]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
With Great Power [m]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 23:38:22 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"A city?"[break][break]

It's the last thing he expects. Curiosity cuts away the usual restraints of the stoic underboss, his amber eyes gleaming as he leans forward.[break][break]

His grip tightens greedily around the shard. His heart thunders in the cage of his ribs, excitement turning veins to live wires.[break][break]

"I'll authorize an expedition with haste," he decides, already opening his laptop to clear things with Walsh and the others. "If the League are aware of its existence, it's only a matter of time before they find their own way in. We must capitalize on this advantage while we can."[break][break]

He would be expected to turn the shard over to Declan, and certainly would, but for now he relishes in its heat against his palm, typing one-handed with a feverish pace.[break][break]

"Would you like to go back? With a team, this time. You'd be given the command, barring the presence of top brass."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
With Great Power [m]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 23:50:31 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]

The change in Gavin was instantaneous. At his core, he was a scientist, incentivized by new discoveries and curiosities. Zev watched the Underboss move with renewed energy, typing away orders in his laptop with urgency. For a moment, a glimpse of the old Gavin seeped through — the one Zev remembered from Kanto.[break][break]

"I would. , , and were with me in Littleroot, so they might want to go as well."[break][break]

The hitman sat back in the chair, feeling the weight of exhaustion bearing down on him more as the minutes passed.[break][break]

"By the way, has returned yet from Mt. Pyre?" He did not ask the obvious question: if Isaac had even made it back alive. "I'm going to check in on him before I head home."

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
With Great Power [m]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 23:58:49 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Gavin nods at the mention of the other Rockets.[break][break]

"If you require a means of contacting any of them, reach out to Admin . Our Head of Intel. She'll put you in touch with just about anyone you need."[break][break]

He'd have passed the admin's offices on the way to Gavin's, so the underboss is confident that Zev can find her.[break][break]

He's surprised to hear Zev ask after anyone, though does make the most sense given that he was employed at Zev's bar. There's a barely perceptible flicker of something grim in the underbosses expression.[break][break]

"He did," Gavin affirms. "Not unharmed, but alive."[break][break]

Isaac, along with and , had been a part of Gavin's small team on Pyre before they'd separated in all the fighting. Thankfully all of them had made it back, albeit in varying conditions.[break][break]

Amber eyes flick between a computer screen that reflects in the lenses of his glasses and the face of the newly minted Beast.[break][break]

"That's all from me, then. Do let me know when you've assembled your expedition team."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
With Great Power [m]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 1:37:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)