[attr="class","heartnoteboxhurt"]
[attr="class","heartnoteshurt"]

mission

[attr="class","heartsidehurt"]

[attr="class","hearttaghurt"]

[attr="class","hearttextboxhurt"]

[attr="class","hearttexthurt"]
They made it as far as the woods outside Petalburg before Latias veered down.

[break][break]

Locke smoothed their landing as best as they could, but they were both injured and exhausted so if there was a little turbulence on the way down the kids would just have to stomach it. The Togekiss illusion shimmered as soon as they were beneath the tree line and was fully gone by the time they touched the ground, fully revealing the legendary to both children.

[break][break]

Not that either Locke or Latias could bring themselves to care about that right now.

[break][break]

The courier slid off the dragon's back, slumping to the ground with a sharp hiss as her feathers brushed against the gash on his back. A Heal Pulse immediately soothed the stinging wound, loosening some of the knots of tension there as well as he finally relaxed under Latias' care.

[break][break]

He looked up at an empty sky.

[break][break]

They were alive.

[break][break]

There were a million questions running through his head, the most of important of which-

[break][break]

"Is everybody alright?"

Nano

[newclass=.hearthurt]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#F0E6DC; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpichurt] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #F0E6DC, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/PeKHcFm.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonhurt] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/VjNmSk6.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlisthurt] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnhurt] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#F0E6DC; border:solid 1px #8CA055; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxhurt] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttexthurt] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttexthurt b] color:#8CA055; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidehurt] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxhurt] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #8CA055; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteshurt] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttaghurt] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholderhurt] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #8CA055; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttexthurt::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttexthurt::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#8CA055; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteshurt::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnoteshurt::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#8CA055; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lying Low [M][C]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 7:24:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
Save for the quiet panting as she struggles to catch her breath, she's silent throughout the flight, trembling as she hugs her shoulders tight. And when they finally land, she barely makes a move from her spot.[break][break]

In the silence that has wrapped her this entire time, she finally reaches out to shatter it. Her voice is barely a whisper, her windswept hair heavily obscuring her eyes.[break][break]

"Take me back there. Now."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,443 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Lying Low [M][C]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 15:28:58 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo held on tight, making sure he didn’t risk falling off his impromptu mount. He didn’t know where they were flying to, only that he was with and . He trusted the two of them, but there was always a bit of unease when being ferried somewhere he didn’t know.

But it did give him time to wind down, to think back on what he’d witnessed. Helping calm down, battling a Rocket avatar - Xerneas’s avatar, and his new Alakazam disobeying him openly in the middle of a fight. It had gone roughly, but he managed to come out of that ordeal with more than he started with - and without any losses. Better than the past few major events he’d been involved in.

He held Uxie close to him, just to make sure it wasn’t blown away during the flight. After everything they’d gone through to find the Lake Trio, he wasn’t letting Uxie go anytime soon.

While felt Locke’s Pokemon touch the ground, he waits until Locke themself dismounts before moving off himself, not even thinking to offer to help Eris down.

I’m…ok,” Hideo answered.

He couldn’t think of more to say - not until he heard Eris’s response. “We can’t do much now,” he sighed, “Doug’d find out we were there if we stuck around any longer.” And if found them in the middle of a battle between League and Rocket…

It’d be easier to explain everything to him after the fact.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Lying Low [M][C]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 4:55:48 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","hearthurt"]
[attr="class","heartpichurt"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlisthurt"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnhurt"]

[attr="class","hearticonholderhurt"]
[attr="class","hearticonhurt"]

mission

Eris' silence might've been a cause for concern, but Locke knew what was on her mind long before she spoke it. When she finally did, Latias craned her head back to eye the girl, the dragon's sympathy aching in his own chest.

[break][break]

"No."

[break][break]

Locke's voice was uncharacteristically firm.

[break][break]

"Hideo's right," he continued. "Whatever you guys were up to back there, Mesprit and Uxie brought too much attention it. There's nothing we can do now except let things calm down a little."

[break][break]

They peeked at Eris' face, trying to catch her gaze as their more gentle tone returned. "He's alive." They didn't say 's name, uncertain of what information Hideo was privy to. "I saw him on my way to you two-I promise you he's alive."

[break][break]

They wouldn't have bothered cuffing a corpse, after all.

Nano

[newclass=.hearthurt]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#F0E6DC; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpichurt] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #F0E6DC, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/PeKHcFm.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonhurt] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/VjNmSk6.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlisthurt] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnhurt] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#F0E6DC; border:solid 1px #8CA055; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxhurt] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttexthurt] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidehurt] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxhurt] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #8CA055; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteshurt] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttaghurt] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholderhurt] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #8CA055; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttexthurt::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttexthurt::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#8CA055; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteshurt::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnoteshurt::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#8CA055; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lying Low [M][C]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 9:02:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
Rejection has never felt worse than a time like this, shaky hands quietly balling into fists.[break][break]

"I wanted Mesprit's help to protect them..."[break][break]

He doesn't get it. That unease that continuously swirls in your chest: Squirming, expanding, clawing deep into her lungs, creeping its way up your throat. Her breathing quickens, there's not even a shred of effort to keep it under control.[break][break]

"I didn't want this to happen if it meant not being able to do anything!"[break][break]

Those eyes that sees are filled with nothing but emotions - Fear, guilt, grief, loneliness, betrayal, confusion, anger... Bit by bit, they force many things to click in her mind. Clicking with her psyche, clicking with her memories, the clicking of gears in a watch as time slips through her fingers.[break][break]

"You can't promise that he's alive at this very moment."[break][break]

Her pokeball clicks open as she calls out a Salamence.[break][break]

"I'm going to find him."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,443 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Lying Low [M][C]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 17:02:03 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Touching the ground was enough for the boy to notice the weariness in his legs. Exhaustion was starting to creep up on him, though he’d keep up a strong front with the others. Going back to Littleroot was not an option - he probably wouldn’t get through more tough battles like those.

It was easy to gauge who the two meant by “him” - . Unfortunately, he too would remain tight-lipped on Chu-e’s true identity: he had no idea if Locke was aware of it.

And he’d have to talk quickly, to ensure Eris didn’t leave right then and there.

He took in a deep breath first, to calm himself. “Eris, stop.” He too would have to speak firmly, facing straight towards her. “I talked to him. We met by the theater.” He’d tastefully leave out the part of how Chu-E’s condition was precarious, to avoid worrying Eris. “He told me to find you. To tell you he was going home.

The details beyond that, he didn’t know of.

And Locke said they saw him alive. You need to trust us, Eris. And you need to trust your father. Please.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Lying Low [M][C]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 16:11:56 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

mission

Perhaps Locke couldn't understand the full extent of Eris' fears right now-but Latias did.

[break][break]

With soft chirps the legendary approached her-the first to which other than himself or Locke had seen her do so-hovering between her and her Salamence to press a downy head against the young girl's cheek. She knew what loss was-the helplessness of waiting-the fear of having what was just returned to you torn away without warning.

[break][break]

Locke waited a few moments before speaking up again, pleading, "The League will want to keep him alive."

[break][break]

Revealing 's capture would hurt Eris, yes, but not as much as being left to wonder would.

[break][break]

"There's nothing we can do to help him that someone else won't," he repeated.

[break][break]

How strange it was, to hope that Rocket would break out one of its own in due time. But for Eris' sake he truly hoped they did.

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lying Low [M][C]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 17:05:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
They're both against her. Hell, even her own body is against her as it aches from the scrapes and exhaustion. But as she finally looks up at both of them, she feels like none of that matters.[break][break]

"You don't get it. You weren't there... He doesn't remember everything, something's still wrong with him! I don't know if he's still sick like before!"[break][break]

None of it should matter when means everything to her.[break][break]

"The League will want to keep him alive? He's the one tied the closest to that... that MONSTER! Of course there'd be people who'd want him dead when they find out!"[break][break]

Adrenaline courses through her veins as she pushes Latias aside, her mind far too focused to even consider how hard she did it.[break][break]

"And Matias... you weren't there when he killed him right in front of me. You weren't there when he told me how he'd kill pa over and over again! You can't just tell me that I can't do anything!"[break][break]

Worries, anxiety, fear - They drip from the cracks until everything about her crumbles.[break][break]

"He's... He just came back... I waited so long for him to come back..."[break][break]

Those nights she had spent researching every possible method to bring him back, the tears she stifled in favour of focusing on what she could do... What about all the lives that had been sacrificed just for her to see him once more?[break][break]

"He promised me that we'd leave Rocket together... they're not going to save him..."[break][break]

The world blurs as she gives in, her tears mercilessly burning at her cheeks as it all begins to sink in.[break][break]

"He's not coming home..."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,443 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Lying Low [M][C]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 0:24:52 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Eris's stubbornness was familiar to Hideo; talking her down was never an easy thing. Though in this case, if they didn't stop her, she was going to fly off and do something when they were all exhausted. Something dangerous.

There was a brief thought in his mind - to let out his Beheeyem and have the Pokemon calm her down - but he discarded it as quickly as it came.

He also didn't miss her outright stating her (and Chu-E's) connection to Rocket. A small bead of sweat built up on his forehead, afraid Locke might not take the revelation well.

Slowly, he walked over towards Eris, letting Uxie out of his arms. The small legendary floated closely to the boy, simply observing the situation.

Hideo knelt down, closer to Eris's level. "I know it's scary, Eris. But you need to trust your father. He wouldn't make that promise if he didn't mean it."

He reached his hand out to her. "And…if him dying was what made that thing take him over, there's even more reason for the League to keep him alive." The League was likely already aware Chu-E was connected to that monster, so they had to take him in knowing that. “And if you want to get out of Rocket with him…the League could help you with that.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Lying Low [M][C]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 7:00:33 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

mission

Hideo knew of 's affiliation, but from the way he spoke the younger boy was either trying to placate their friend or truly didn't know the extent of the older man's crimes-particularly those which aided the takeover of Kanto.

[break][break]

The League would likely have no objections to pardoning a minor like Eris, but Choi would not be let go so easily.

[break][break]

Locke didn't let the doubt show on his face, however. Instead, he nodded along encouragingly, adding, "There are more people in the League than . Not all of them are out for the blood of all Rockets, and right now he's safer in custody than out here where people like Matias can corner him alone."

[break][break]

They recalled the Elite Four's own admission to his desire to kill the Rocket again, but it wasn't something he was likely to act upon under surveillance.

[break][break]

"I can't promise there won't be consequences," they continued as they felt her grief crack like an iceberg through Latias, "But we'll figure something out."

[break][break]

It was a promise they weren't sure they could keep, but they'd try to anyway.

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lying Low [M][C]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 5:55:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
Trust is rather hard to come by after all that's happened to her, letting go is much harder when she's already experienced the despair and loneliness that comes with separation.[break][break]

"They don't know that killing him is what might make Necrozma come back. We don't even know... Killing him only awakened the voice in his head because he was no longer there to suppress it... but now that it's separated from him, it could probably work with or without him alive... o- or what if they decide to hurt him for information instead?"[break][break]

When left to stew in her own thoughts, her anxiety only grows louder and louder with every second.[break][break]

It'll be okay, Errie. Everything will be okay.
[break]

She can imagine how he'd tell her that or things along those lines if he were here. But he isn't, and mere imagination cannot fill the gaps that he leaves behind. Even as Mesprit moves closer to wrap her twin tails around her arm, there's no way to suppress the pain she feels from an already broken heart.[break][break]

"Why does this keep happening? Why do they keep taking my family away from me?"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,443 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Lying Low [M][C]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 0:13:09 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo doubted Eris was referring to stuff she'd seen the League do. He was already aware Rocket was into some sketchy stuff, so he could only assume those methods - torturing for information - was stuff she'd witnessed in Rocket.

No wonder she was so terrified.

Hideo nodded along with Locke's words. "Locke's right. I don't think he'd be safer by himself, or with Rocket. 'specially if he wants to get out of Rocket. Being with the League is the safest he can be - especially from Rocket."

Just how would Rocket handle someone defecting from their ranks? From what little he'd seen of them - from what he'd heard from Eris - not well. And he was certain Rocket was more willing to get violent than the League was.

Eris didn't seem to accept his open hand - but he long since learned that he couldn't just wait for her to accept. He took a risk, reaching for her hand (by Uxie' guidance), to gently pull her into a hug.

"I know it's scary, Eris. But this is his best chance of getting away from Rocket."

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Lying Low [M][C]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 14:26:18 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

mission

"The League probably thinks he's worth more alive than dead," Locke countered gently. "I spoke with about that day and it seems like right now they think it has something to do with whatever happened when he was kidnapped and Tapu Fini disappeared. They'll want to question him about that before anything else."

[break][break]

Maybe it was information they should be sharing so casually, but it hardly made any difference now.

[break][break]

" isn't in charge of the League," he repeated. "They won't kill him without trial. We have time, so let's focus on the things we can do right now, like getting you two somewhere safe for the night."

[break][break]

He turned to their other companion. "Hideo, where do you live? Do you think your parents would mind if Eris stayed for a bit?"

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lying Low [M][C]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 22:24:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
At this point, she grows unable to tell who the real enemy is. Will Rocket harm them for trying to desert or will the League tear their family apart in trying to get what they want? She had once been given a chance to leave by herself, but had not been granted such a mercy. And she doubts that he ever will, considering just how much he knows about the organisation and all its inner workings.[break][break]

When pulls her in for a hug, she tries to push away. But she's far too weak, far too tired as the overwhelming haze of her situation begins to settle into her bones. So she gives in, letting the hug happen as she tried to stifle her sobs.[break][break]

"I want to see Doug..."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,443 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Lying Low [M][C]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 18:51:42 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo definitely noticed 's resistance, if only momentarily. He did not relent, pulling her in close - one part to comfort her, another to make sure she didn't run off. He could tell she didn't have the energy to actually fight the League, and maybe if they took it slowly, she would have a better (safer) chance of reuniting with .

He did look up at 's mention of Tapu Fini's disappearance - news to him. He wasn't even aware Tapu Fini was with anyone - only Tapu he knew was with . More-over that Fini was connected to in some way.

"Safe…" he quietly muttered. He didn't even react to Locke suggesting he talk to his parents about this - no way was he gonna do that. "We got a safe place we can stay for a bit. Doug might be there too."

They 100% had to tell Doug what they'd seen - what they had. Their Treehouse was the best place for that, though he'd have to leave out the exact location with Locke; though Hideo trusted him, Locke just wasn't part of the Follies.

"I got a Pokemon that can bring us there." Hideo reached into his pocket, taking out a Pokeball and letting out his dusky Alakazam. "Alakazam here can Teleport us there."

Though the Alakazam may have been disobedient in battle, he listened well enough outside of it. And he could easily teleport the two kids and their Pokemon to the Treehouse.