part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SEARCHING [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 20:48:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Route 101, just outside Littelroot, hadn’t gone untouched by the destruction that occur during Rocket’s attempted takeover of the town. Eva walked casually down the path, frowning at the little reminders of their boldness. The Roserade walked beside, keeping a wary eye out while putting out a wide SWEET SCENT to attract pokemon their way.

“I can’t believe they tried to take over Littelroot,” Eva rolled her eyes in annoyance though a hint of fear gripped at her chest. This was how Kanto started, “They’re growing too bold,” there was an implication in her statement Matias would likely pick up on. They needed to do something about it – and fast.

DW: Grass/Normal/Fairy

-0 pokeballs

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SEARCHING [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 16:41:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yeah. that intel we got made all the difference."[break][break]

littleroot would've fallen otherwise and they'd have to hope another primal point fired in time. but would it have mattered anyways? maybe rayquaza would've been able to smash through the meteor regardless. guess they'll never know.[break][break]

"speaking of boldness."[break][break]

he starts, gaze shifting away from the route to look at her.[break][break]

"what are your thoughts on ?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
normal/grass/fairy[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kangaskhan color-shiny"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SEARCHING [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 5:59:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIDGEOTTO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BIG PECKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HURRICANE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOGETIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SERENE GRACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET KISS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SEARCHING [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 4:29:35 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva didn’t even want to think about how messy things could have gotten without that vital intel. This could be a completely different (or even non-existent) Hoenn without it. Or maybe not, Rayquaza may have still rescued them. Either way, it worked out how it was supposed to, and they were alive and safe . . . for now.

Rocket was still looming over them like a dark cloud, and Eva had a new, vigorous determination to let the light shine through once again. Hoenn would not become Kanto.

?” she echoes, watching a Togetic flutter by. For a moment, she consider catch it, but the moment is fleeting.

“I guess I don’t have many thoughts. She helped rescue Rayquaza from the Frozen world and hasn’t given me a reason to not trust her. Her help healing Rayquaza was vital as well. I trust her,” she decides, continuing down the path, glancing at him curiously, “Why do you ask?”

Skipping!
-0 pokeballs

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SEARCHING [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 7:04:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

eva trusts her. he wonders just how quickly that will change.[break][break]

"she tried to kill me at littleroot."[break][break]

a pidgeotto's HURRICANE whips through the area as it flies by, sharp as a RAZOR WIND. but it's all for show.[break][break]

his expression stiffens.[break][break]

"did you know was still alive, by the way? she's involved with him somehow. practically jumped to his rescue."

skipping![break]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SEARCHING [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 4:32:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DOLLIV APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PORYGON2 APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DOWNLOAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOCK ON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNET RISE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SEARCHING [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 5:57:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 What started as a pleasant walk through the woods quickly took a nosedive. Matias’s casual mention of trying to kill him stopped her right in her tracks. Eva’s gut immediately twists into a knot, and she glances over at Matias with a look of both shock and horror on her face. Of course, she expects Rockets to try and kill him – that was part of their job. But ? Someone she trusted?

The little ember that burned deep down flared up. Eva was angry and hurt. She felt betrayed, and stupid. She shared sensitive information with Freya, and free will with Rayquaza. How could she be so stupid?

“With ?!” that meant only one thing: Freya was likely involved with Rocket. How could she be so stupid to not see it?

The shock only fades a little and is replaced with a bit of confusion. Why is Matias asking if she knows about King? “Of course I do,” she carefully said, her brows pinching together. Matias should too. Eva hasn’t seen King since . . . “He ambushed me and beat the crap out of me like 6 months ago,” maybe a year? Time blurs together, “Matias, you were there.”

This time a Porygon2 floats into view close enough to the Roserade for the pokemon to become startled. The grass-type lets out a squeak of surprise, STUN SPORE causing the pokemon to short-circuit into paralysis before Eva had a chance to throw a pokeball at it.

Catching Porygon2!
-1 pokeballs

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SEARCHING [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 13:57:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"?"[break][break]

eva was ambushed?[break][break]

"i was?"[break][break]

matias was there?[break][break]

the familiar numbing returns, clouding particular parts of his memory, and should he attempt to look deeper, the numbing would turn to pain.[break][break]

"i don't remember that at all."[break][break]

casting his focus elsewhere, he pulls out his pokedex and scans the dolliv, reading its details while kangaskhan handles it.[break][break]

he fumbles for a pokeball and tosses it at the grass-type after.

catching dolliv![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SEARCHING [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 6:25:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLOETTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VINE WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRASSY TERRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR LEAF

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD THWACKEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KNOCK OFF

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SEARCHING [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 7:59:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Why didn’t he remember? Why can’t he remember? It was quite the traumatic event for them. Not only did King attack Eva, but his threats against her forced Matias to admit his sins against him.

Eva didn’t quite know how to respond. She simply continued to look at Matias dumbfounded by his ignorance, “How-“ Seriously, she was lost for words, “How could you not remember?”

After a beat, she decides on a different question, perhaps one that will help her understand his amnesia, “What do you remember about ?”

Eva is far too distracted by the conversation to notice the wild pokemon walking by.

Skipping!
-1 pokeballs

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SEARCHING [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 8:20:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i uh..."[break][break]

he looks up from his pokdex, gaze drifting to nothing in particular.[break][break]

"i remember he died in kanto. killed in action."[break][break]

but he doesn't remember mourning him. in fact, what should be loss and acceptance is instead guilt for reasons he can't fathom.[break][break]

"we were close, weren't we? like brothers."[break][break]

he shrugs a shoulder and rolls a pokeball at the fallen floette, capturing it after a very quick skirmish with his kangaskhan.

catching floette![break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
SEARCHING [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 20:49:40 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VIGOROTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVERSAL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHIP AWAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SUNFLORA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOLAR POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRASS WHISTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[break]
CAUGHT THE FLOETTE!
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SEARCHING [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 0:53:41 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s very bizarre to see Matias so nonchalant about something that sparked such strong emotions before. He seemed o not remember much about King at all. Was it just King. Or was it other things about Kanto and Hoenn as well? What could possible erase such strong memories?

“Well, yeah, but that was before . . .” And Eva goes into a long-winded explanation about everything that she was aware of that had happened between them: Sagira, King’s betrayal, the massacres in Kanto, King showing up in Hoenn, and she ends it with the ambush and Matias’s admitted truths.

Hopefully, it doesn’t shatter is brain.

Some pokemon wander by, not interested at all in the story.

Skipping!
-1 pokeballs

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SEARCHING [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 5:01:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

and so, the fog begins to clear.[break][break]

"..."[break][break]

by the end of it, matias is silent, unable to find the words to say as a torrent of emotions swirls within him. he's forced to process everything once again — the betrayal, the pain, and the satisfaction of watching get crushed underneath rubble.[break][break]

vigoroth's loud grunting isn't enough to pull his attention away.[break][break]

"fuck."

skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SEARCHING [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 1:30:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SQUAWKABILLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIMIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRAVE BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAUNT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOGEPI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUPER LUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BESTOW

[attr="class","wildtag"]