Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,509 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
prismacolor [m]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 1:05:49 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

This time when she looked at , it was with a newfound curiosity in her eyes. Arms wrapped around herself as she regarded his most recent confession, her Deerling springing up to bound throughout the snow with reckless abandon.[break][break]

had admitted the same to her, not so long ago.[break][break]

"Why did you return?" she asked despite herself. "Was the freedom not what you thought it would be?"[break][break]

It never is, some small part of her whispered bitterly. Freedom never tastes as sweet as you think it will.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Tera Test.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,171 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
prismacolor [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 21:54:54 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","hijinks"]
[attr="class","boximage"]
[attr="class","circle"]

[attr="class","boxborder"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","mission"] mission: a tera test

[attr="class","avatar"]
His expression remains impassive, carefully carved and cultivated after years of trauma and abuse. As if people like and and every Rocket had taken his feelings and scooped them up, told him what to say and what to feel.

[break][break] Being without them had made him feel raw and open and bitter.

[break][break] He breathes out.

[break][break] "I returned because it was my home. Where I'm meant to be."

[break][break] Jayden turns to look at her, mauve-colored gaze shifting in the icy light.

[break][break] "When I left, it was because I thought there was nothing left. Because the League had destroyed everything and everyone I knew."

[break][break] One of his hands reach for his own arm, rubbing the skin there as if he could feel the wounds and lashes that his father's cohorts had given him, without Rocket's protection to guide him. Without to guide him.

[break][break] "Is freedom what you seek?"

[break][break] He never understood the allure of it. Neither control nor power.

[break][break] It was the thing that made him perfectly suited to be a perfect Rocket — and yet, at the same time, keenly unequipped.

[attr="class","tag"]
for

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".hijinks"]--accent:#643BB0; --speech:#915bf5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".boximage"]background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/980654876193345556/unknown.png); height:200px; background-size:90%; background-position:50% 30%; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:13px/10px 'Poppins'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main span"]font-weight:bold; font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main u"]font:11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:2px; text-decoration:underline dotted var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .avatar"]filter:grayscale(100%); float:left; border-radius:5px; height:80px; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); box-shadow:2px 2px #171717; filter: grayscale(100%); padding:10px; margin-right:15px; margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .circle"]height:150px; width:150px; border:5px solid #fff; background-color:rgba(250,250,250,0.3); border-radius:100px; position:absolute; left:170px; top:20px; opacity:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .pkmn"]position:absolute; top:-50px; left:20px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks:hover .pkmn"]top:20px; transition:2s all; transition-delay:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .pkmn img"]padding:5px 0px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.4); border-radius:100px; filter:grayscale(80%); transition:0.5s all; opacity:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main"]border:1px solid #333; border-radius:5px; font:11.5px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#fff; padding:40px 60px; margin:20px; text-align:justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eae9e9; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .bottom"]height:20px; background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .tag"]position:absolute; right:25px; bottom:10px; margin-bottom:5px; font:italic 30px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600; color:var(--accent); text-shadow:-2px -2px #1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .tag a"]font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#fff!important; opacity:0.15; text-decoration:none; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:5px; } .hijinks .mission a { font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#fff!important; opacity:0.15; text-decoration:none; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:5px; } .hijinks .mission { text-align: center; margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; background: #1b1b1b; padding: 3px; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow:-2px 2px #171717, 2px 2px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .boxborder"] position: absolute; height: 170px; border: 1px solid #303030; top: 15px; left: 20px; right: 20px; border-radius: 5px; opacity:0; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,509 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
prismacolor [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 22:04:47 GMT
[nospaces]

"Freedom? I thought so, once."[break][break]

had said the same thing to her, hadn't he?[break][break]

How cruel of her it was, that this felt like absolution. That other people, too, had chosen this blood-soaked path of their own volition, despite knowing what horrors awaited beyond that door.[break][break]

For some reason the more she learned of the depravity of others in Rocket, the safer she felt. They were allied. Subconsciously, she had chosen the side that would spare her from most harm, and each time she was reminded of it some part of her felt safer yet for making this decision.[break][break]

A twisted logic and reasoning, to be certain, and one that she herself was not fully aware of, not really. That would require a self-awareness she sorely lacked.[break][break]

"What makes Rocket home for you?" she asked, curious despite herself.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,171 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
prismacolor [m]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 8:36:38 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","hijinks"]
[attr="class","circle"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]
His head tilts.

[break][break] Was it not already obvious?

[break][break] "Rocket is family."

[break][break] In the obvious way, considering his parents even though their bodies were long in the ground. But also in the not so obvious way, with his ties with other Rockets that remained to be circular, even now long after his parents demise. Long after demise.

[break][break] More softly, he added, "And I'm indebted to for saving me when I was at my worst."

[break][break] In some ways, it was for people like that he was even still alive, saving him from the ironclad hold that Dmitri had once had on him. In other ways, he was indebted to people like for sparing his life in the first place.

[break][break] "Without Rocket, I felt lost and alone. It was like falling into an endless abyss — the only reason I left was because I thought we had disbanded."

[attr="class","tag"]
for

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".hijinks"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".boximage"]background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/980654876193345556/unknown.png); height:200px; background-size:90%; background-position:50% 30%; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:13px/10px 'Poppins'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main span"]font-weight:bold; font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main u"]font:11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:2px; text-decoration:underline dotted var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .avatar"]filter:grayscale(100%); float:left; border-radius:5px; height:80px; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); box-shadow:2px 2px #171717; filter: grayscale(100%); padding:10px; margin-right:15px; margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .circle"]height:150px; width:150px; border:5px solid #fff; background-color:rgba(250,250,250,0.3); border-radius:100px; position:absolute; left:170px; top:20px; opacity:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .pkmn"]position:absolute; top:-50px; left:20px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks:hover .pkmn"]top:20px; transition:2s all; transition-delay:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .pkmn img"]padding:5px 0px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.4); border-radius:100px; filter:grayscale(80%); transition:0.5s all; opacity:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main"]border:1px solid #333; border-radius:5px; font:11.5px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#fff; padding:40px 60px; margin:20px; text-align:justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eae9e9; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .bottom"]height:20px; background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .tag"]position:absolute; right:25px; bottom:10px; margin-bottom:5px; font:italic 30px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600; color:var(--accent); text-shadow:-2px -2px #1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .tag a"]font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#fff!important; opacity:0.15; text-decoration:none; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:5px; } .hijinks .mission a { font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#fff!important; opacity:0.15; text-decoration:none; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:5px; } .hijinks .mission { text-align: center; margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; background: #1b1b1b; padding: 3px; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow:-2px 2px #171717, 2px 2px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .boxborder"] position: absolute; height: 170px; border: 1px solid #303030; top: 15px; left: 20px; right: 20px; border-radius: 5px; opacity:0; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,509 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
prismacolor [m]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 16:55:54 GMT
[nospaces]

'Family.'[break][break]

She'd had two of those before Rocket, one kind and one cruel. She had belonged to one and been disdained by the other. The woman she was now she'd be ashamed to show to the people who had raised her, seen for the adulteress and murderess she had become.[break][break]

"What does family mean to you?" Elisabeth asked then, turning to him. The winter air chilled each word that she breathed aloud; snowflakes left her eyelashes white, blinking the flurries away as she regarded him. "Unconditional love? Loyalty? Or something else?"[break][break]

Not love, she silently suspected. People like them surely knew better than to believe in that lie.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,171 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
prismacolor [m]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 17:11:06 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[attr="class","hijinks"]
[attr="class","circle"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]
Much like everything that he was discussing with , Jayden had never spent a moment to think about what this could mean. Just like his bond with Rocket, his position in the organization — they were absolutes. Family was much the same way; something to be accepted as true, not something to be questioned.

[break][break] But here she was, questioning him.

[break][break] "Loyalty," he answers immediately, like a reflex. After a second's thought, he added, "And trust. Rocket has always had my back, and I will always have theirs."

[break][break] He looks at her.

[break][break] "Is that not what Family means? To die for one another?"

[break][break] Violet eyes lock with evergreen.

[break][break] 'I would die for you.'

[attr="class","tag"]
for

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,509 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
prismacolor [m]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 17:17:22 GMT
[nospaces]

"Depends on the family," she said with a small, bittersweet smile. A hand restlessly toyed with her Deerling's Pokeball, fingers grasping to distract from thoughts that sat heavy and uncomfortably in her mind.[break][break]

She'd always thought family was a place of unconditional love and belonging, but that was a lie. Would her mother love her, still, if she'd seen the woman that Elisabeth had become? Would her father, who had been afraid of letting his beloved only child become too corrupted by the blue bloods of Lumiose City, smile at a daughter who had become an underboss of a feared terrorist organization?[break][break]

Conditions had always existed in their love. She'd just never dreamed she'd transgress them.[break][break]

"I'm not sure I know what it means anymore. I think the definition keeps changing, for me."[break][break]

Defending herself against her husband had been an attack on his family; her mother-in-law had reminded her of her place in that pecking order a thousand times over. Their reputation was upheld at the cost of her own suffering, her own indignities, her own misery.[break][break]

It coloured her own impressions with a cynicism of such staggering depths she failed to see it for the nihilistic abyss it was.[break][break]

"I think family stands beside you, unless having you beside them tarnishes them in some way. And then they turn on you. Like a Mightyena pack devouring its weakest pup, because it is too much effort to defend it in the wild."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,171 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
prismacolor [m]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 17:26:38 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[attr="class","hijinks"]
[attr="class","circle"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]
Jayden tilts his head to the side as he considers her words. For what she said, for the most part, it was not something he could disagree with.

[break][break] His definitions kept changing too, even if he was loathe to admit it.

[break][break] Not Rocket - of course, never Rocket. However, his interactions with others as of lately had been shifting his interpretations of those that were around him. First, it was , who had shattered the barriers of his heart that he didn't even known he had. Then it was the likes of countless betrayals in the organization — of people such as , and , who filled in those cracks with poison and hate and hurt. And then it was the likes of , who had claimed that there was a neutral space amongst their factional warfare, a place that was neither League nor Rocket.

[break][break] He wondered what Father would have thought about all of this. Would he have been proud that his youngest son finally rose to the ranks that he'd once wanted for himself? Would he have loathed to see his personal project be twisted in such a way, after years of molding him into the perfect soldier?

[break][break] "If that pup lets itself be devoured - is it the fault of the pack, or the pup?"

[break][break] Lada comes running back to him after her search across the snowy landscape, and when she nudges at his feet, Jayden kneels to pick her up. He ruffles the fur that rest between her ears, expression gentle and affectionate, a break from the normally mundane expression that he normally wore. When he looks back to , he balances the Umbreon on his hip, as if it's something he's done countless times.

[break][break] "Was that what your family did to you?"

[attr="class","tag"]
for

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,509 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
prismacolor [m]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 17:32:57 GMT
[nospaces]

"Perhaps," she conceded, her Deerling trotting back with nose perked upwards. "The strong live, the weak die. Nature's law is true enough for us as it is for everything else."[break][break]

This, too, was a familiar line of thinking. If you suffered, was it not your own fault for not being strong enough to defeat the thing that sought to stifle you? If you were caught in the thrall of another's power, was it not your own fault for failing to seize power of your own?[break][break]

How long it had taken her to realize that painful truth. How long she'd let herself be a damsel, waiting to be saved by saviors who didn't exist.[break][break]

Saviors were only more wolves in sheep's clothing. Trusting in them had been a weakness, too.[break][break]

"Oh, they tried to," was her reply to his last question. When her eyes met his violet, no flicker of kindness was visible in their emerald stare. Her smile had a wolfish gleam. "I devoured them first."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,171 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
prismacolor [m]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 17:50:36 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[attr="class","hijinks"]
[attr="class","circle"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]
As a child, he had often struggled with it, even if it wasn't something that he'd ever vocalized — he hadn't been allowed to. But as a child, he had often wodnered what it was that made him weak and his brother strong. Why did Dmitri favor Aleksander over him, why was it that he struggle with the venom administered by their father, and no one else seemed to?

[break][break] He'd once wished he'd been born with the same corruption that ensnared his family, and so many other Rockets. It had taken a lifetime for him to realize that none of it mattered. Whether he had it or not, whether he could unlock it.

[break][break] What mattered was that he simply had to survive it.

[break][break] By whatever means necessary.

[break][break] The cold winter air whistles ominously past them. The crystals remain imbedded in the earth, ready to be picked up and taken home. When he looks in Elisabeth's eyes, seeing all the absence of emotion that is reflected back at him, he doesn't feel cold, however.

[break][break] He feels comfort.

[break][break] His fangs flash out too, lips twisted into an equally-sharp smile.

[break][break] "Good."

[break][break] After all, what was the point in having family that was weak?

[break][break] picking up the bag of shards they'd gathered, he lets lada back down on the ground. "we should head back," he said, glancing by her. the word home was left unspoken.

[break][break] "they'll be waiting."

[attr="class","tag"]
for

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,147 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
prismacolor [m]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 1:31:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: