Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
open table [bar crawl]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 2:46:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

The bar crawl had begun! The holiday season ushered in all sorts of fun events, this one included. had invited Barnaby out to indulge in the festivities and the pair found themselves at Ritual, a local favorite and ROCKET front.[break][break]

Given Jayden’s rank and Barnaby’s new promotion, the other admin would now be familiar with his two personas. Bee, the ROCKET Jayden originally met during a routine mission all those months ago, and his public persona as the broadcast journalist .[break][break]

This was who Jayden now found himself in the company of - blonde wig and all. They were here outside of ROCKET business, after all. Just a casual drink to celebrate the New Year, among other things.[break][break]

You any good at pool?” Barnaby asked, running a finger along the wooden edge of one of the bar’s many billiard tables. In his other hand was an Old Fashioned; not his favorite drink, but it had a welcomed bite to it. [break][break]

Winner buys the next round?” It was posed as a question, yet Barnaby was already scoping out a rack of cue sticks and deciding on which one he wanted to use for their game.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
open table [bar crawl]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 6:43:12 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

it seems that nearly everyone in the admin rank is full of secrets. shortly after he and are promoted to admin, jayden digs through as many files as he is capable of. even though his inheritance is to rocket — both his parents were enforcers, after all, and his mentor the underboss — there is a brand new world for him to explore.

[break][break] it's only unfortunate that he can have an audience with only now, when the world seems on the cusp of changing even further.

[break][break] jayden walks into the ritual after a terrible long meeting at a nearby slateport hotel, where he spent hours with the board contemplating the difference between two types of medications that they wanted to stock on their shelves, to prepare for wyndon's new location in slateport city. he ducks behind a christmas wreath to avoid a blast of confetti, but finds himself sprinkled with peppermint and tinsel anyways, when a nearby group grows too rowdy.

[break][break] he meets barnaby — or rather bee — there. while barnaby wears a wig, jayden utilizes the darkened room and his normally unimpressionable persona to masquerade himself as wyndon's budding ceo.

[break][break] "i've barely played," he says, which is only a half-truth. jayden never frequents bars, and the last time he had played was in a ploy created by which was years ago. he smiles, placid, before allowing the other to lead him towards the pool tables.

[break][break] "congratulations, by the way." in his hand, he offers the other a bag of gifts. inside is a freshly baked set of red velvet cookies, along with the newest burn cream they're selling on the shelves next week.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
open table [bar crawl]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 19:02:08 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

The boisterous group at the front of the bar - their debauchery seemingly led by a large man with a bushy Bandholz beard - continued in their drunken splendor as joined Barnaby for a game of pool. Luckily, the billiards tables were near the back of the establishment, so they had a bit more privacy to chat.[break][break]

"Thanks," Barnaby replied, pausing his cue stick perusal to look over and throw one his characteristic beaming smiles Jayden's way. "Take care of me and show me the ropes, won't you, Michail?"[break][break]

He was grateful for the opportunity to step up and take on the added responsibility of joining ROCKET’s admin team. In this respect, Barnaby wasn't his usual pompous self; he knew he had much to learn from those with more experience than himself.[break][break]

I’ll break for us.” After selecting his cue stick, Barnaby rounded the billiards table and took a moment to rack the balls appropriately. He'd then line up his stick with the cue ball, take a moment to aim, and then snap his arm in one fluid motion so that the balls scattered around the green felt.

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
open table [bar crawl]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 0:02:45 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"of course."

[break][break] he glances over at the boisterous group of individuals near them, wincing as the BEARDED one barks out a laugh and shoves his companion. a flash of disdain passes over him before relief settles when he looks back at , who was thankfully much more civilized.

[break][break] "actually," he says. "i may have a little to learn from you, if i believe admin fiorelli's praise." his lips curve into a ghost of a smile as he thinks about 's words not too long ago, and how barnaby would have to share the brunt of social directives from their admin team, considering both she, and him were rather anti-social.

[break][break] with a snap, the balls scatter around the green felt and jayden approaches the table to consider his approach. as he considers his words, he takes the cue-stick from the other's hands and glances at him. "any tips for me?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
open table [bar crawl]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 5:30:26 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"Praise from Admin Fiorelli? How pleasantly unlike Elisa." Although their friendship was on stable ground now, it hadn't always been that way between Barnaby and . Some choice Kalosian expletives came to mind and goaded a faint, amused smile onto the admin's lips. He could almost feel the welting sting of her not-so delicate hand across his face as he added, "Humor aside, I do think I bring a unique skillset to the table. So yes, I agree that we both can learn much from one another."[break][break]

A cheer from the rowdy group at the front momentarily overtook his and Jayden's conversation, but their merry making soon quieted enough for Barnaby to continue.[break][break]

"Let's see…" He approached with casual ease, leaning in fairly close so that he could appraise the other ROCKET admin's shot options. Balls of varying colors littered the playing field and gave several avenues for him to choose from.[break][break]

"Not sure how familiar you are with pool, but the first ball you pocket is the color you stick with for the rest of the game. Looking at our options…" Barnaby's eye swept over the billiards table. "That red striped ball over in the far corner seems like an easy shot. Why don't you try landing that one?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
open table [bar crawl]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 13:56:10 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

jayden blinks, wondering if there was something he was missing, or if it was a joke between others he was simply not privy to. wisely, he decided not to pry.

[break][break] instead, he focused on the table ahead of him. there were several different balls littered and while he had a basic understanding of how pool worked, he certainly appreciated the help.

[break][break] "very well."

[break][break] setting up the cue, he aims for red-striped ball. is right. it connects with ease, snapping against the side of the table before falling simply into the hole. straightening, he offers the cuestick back to the other.

[break][break] "is there anything you are looking forward to in your seat? anything you would like to ask me?"

[break][break] jayden was by no means an expert, but his tenure within the organization is no secret.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
open table [bar crawl]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 18:05:07 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Power.[break][break]

He looked forward to having more power within the organization. More sway. More freedom to do the sorts of things he wanted to do.[break][break]

And Barnaby wasn't afraid to admit that.[break][break]

"I have some ideas I'd like to bring to life. Now that I have a little more say in things, I'll get the ball rolling on them soon."[break][break]

Multi-colored spheres whirled around the table, striking each other and the sides of the felt, leaving with one less ball. On his turn, Barnaby took the offered cue and assessed his options. As luck would have it, a solid green ball lined up perfectly with a corner pocket. One motion later and it slid in with ease.[break][break]

"Why did you decide to take on this higher position?" Barnaby asked, returning the pool cue once more.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
open table [bar crawl]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 15:45:45 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

he nods in accordance with the other's words. it was everything that he had already expected of the other admin, though it was nice to hear such thoughts outloud.

[break][break] "in that case, i will look forward to it."

[break][break] he then looks down at the pool table, observing the blond with curiosity as he seems to analyze his choices. from what jayden understands of the game, it seemed as if every choice could be a correct one, given the fact that you had enough skill to make sure that the cue connected with the ball and into the respective hole.

[break][break] jayden steps over and takes the cue from 's hand.

[break][break] decide?

[break][break] "i didn't," he answers honestly, leaning down to peer at the different balls. not once had jayden ever considered himself to be a person of ambition or a person searching for power; perhaps that had changed in all the time that dmitri had been dead. "but it was what was required of me." it was what was asked.

[break][break] in other words, it was his birthright. his inheritance.

[break][break] he blinks, as if considering something, and straightened.

[break][break] "was it different for you?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
open table [bar crawl]
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 13:51:35 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Choices in ROCKET were deceiving. Oftentimes, there was an illusion of choice with a predetermined outcome already at play. ’ question reminded the new admin of that.[break][break]

Barnaby chuckled openly then, realizing his slip of the tongue. [break][break]

No, I suppose it wasn’t.” He hummed, smiling faintly as he assessed his options on the table. “I grew up in the organization - in Kalos, mind. So it seemed the most natural step for me.”[break][break]

When hands him the cue, there’s no hesitation in his choice. Another ball in the pocket. [break][break]

What about you?” Had ROCKET been all Jayden had known, too?

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
open table [bar crawl]
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 14:36:36 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"did you?"

[break][break] jayden paused, looking at . though the admin often prided himself in knowing the ins and outs of the organization, there was still many other sectors he did not know — including other regions' versions of rocket.

[break][break] in that way, he seemed quite sheltered.

[break][break] on his turn, jayden knocked a red ball into a nearby pocket. he handed it back over to the other.

[break][break] "i was raised in rocket too," he said. "first galar, then kanto."

[break][break] most of his life had been born and bred in kanto.

[break][break] "who were your parents?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
open table [bar crawl]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 15:40:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Oh, he already knew. One of the first things Barnaby had done once clearance to higher levels of access had been granted to him was peruse the database for as much information as possible. This included details about his fellow admins’ lives that were not available to the general ROCKET memberbase.[break][break]

Knowledge was power, especially in his particular specialty. [break][break]

Still, it was nice to hear open up a bit about his past. Barnaby figured he owed the other that same vulnerability.[break][break]

Baptiste and Camille L'oiseau. My father is also an admin in the organization.”[break][break]

Their game continued as the two men spoke, neither surrendering his lead to the other. Ball after ball went in, continuously tying round after round. There weren’t that many left at the table now.[break][break]

And you? Are your parents still active?

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
open table [bar crawl]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 3:42:29 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

kalos was a region that jayden knew little about, but he catalogued the information in the back of his mind for later use. either way, it was a comforting thought to know that he was in the company of someone like-minded as him — someone who's blood bled purple rather than red.

[break][break] he takes the cue and leans over the table, eyes narrowed as he looks for the opportune angle. finally settling on a blue ball, the wooden cue snaps sharp against the table. he stands up, blinking.

[break][break] "my parents?" he echoed. "they're dead."

[break][break] he assumed it was common knowledge.

[break][break] "they were lost in the war, alongside ."

[break][break] the admin's expression shuttered — it was impossible tell how he felt about the matter, whether he was relieved or not. as he glanced at the balls, his head tilted back towards the other admin.

[break][break] he handed over the cue.

[break][break] "looks like you win, admin bee."

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
open table [bar crawl]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 6:20:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: